Friday, January 24, 2014

Fem Fatal

Another day began....I woke up and turned towards my sleeping wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace....Poor thing...She had been working so hard lately....On this case..I wasn't going to wake her up...Yet I found it very hard not to kiss her when I woke up on most mornings and she was still at home...She looked so cute lying there sleeping...I kissed her on her cheek...She stirred a little...I kissed her again..She rolled over, looked at me and smiled sweetly...

She awoke, smiled at me sweetly and motioned for me to come closer...I leaned in closer and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me slowly, softly, sensuously....

 We kissed passionately like that for a good while...
I rolled over on top of her...I eased her nightie up and slipped her panties down. and slipped my pajama bottoms down...

I entered her slowly....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you feel so gooood ,Aye Mios Dios...." she moaned..

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, yessssss...so do you..." I moaned....

 I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time... She kissed me softly and  began to moan softly into my ear.. It was turning me on more...The sweet sound of Carlotta moaning and obviously enjoying sex....

  Carlotta matched me thrust for thrust and began to kiss my cheek and the side of my neck and continue to moan in spanish softly into my ear.....She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good... She always smelled good..like a newborn baby...I was losing my mind slowly ,I couldn't get enough......while continuing to stroke her slowly....beads of sweat began to roll down her cheek and she began to shake a little.. Soft tears were just streaming down her face as I began to move in and out of her faster and harder...

She looked at me and smiled very sweetly and kissed me softly....and moaned softly....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...my goddddddd..."she moaned...

It wasn't long before she began to climax in waves....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed..

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I shouted and stiffened up like a board...Coming hard and furiously.....

Carlotta rolled me off of her gently and sat up in the bed...

 "You'd better hit the shower Keith....You have to go to court today." she said.

''Don't you have to be to work?" I asked...

"Boss Lady said that Duke, Rico,Sirena,Hop,Jimmy and I could come in late...So I'm going back to sleep now.. and don't kiss me again." she joked as she got back under the covers and rolled over...

I smiled and just looked at her as I got up and headed for the shower..

II-
I was joined in Federal court by FBI Special Agent Sharon Hopkins and DEA Agent Carol Redding...Both Neil Hamilton, the hit man and Johnny Malinga's number two...Raphael Saurez were being arainged today...



As per his deal...Neil Hamilton testified that he was hired by Raphael Saurez on behalf of Johnny Malinga to kill Audrey Rustin....To keep her from testifying against him in a murder trial...She had witnessed him kill another witness against him in yet another murder trial...For his testimony he would accept Life without Parole in an un-named West Coast Federal Facility.

Raphael Saurez had no prior convictions and was so afraid of going to prison for life that he testified that he indeed was given orders by Johnny Malinga to arrange a hit on Audrey Rustin...a hit that ended not only in her death, but the death of a federal agent,William Gold and the shooting of Philadelphia Police Lieutenant Forrest Tragg, who had recovered from his wounds and had testified in court.  He also implicated Johnny Malinga in the two murders he was so desperately trying to cover up...Not only that ,he testified against 49 of Johnny Malinga's close associates....His deal was for him and his wife to recieve witness protection...

Carol didn't want to make that deal...She felt Suarez's hands were just as dirty..but in light of the information and testimony he gave the feds...She had no choice....

III-

FBI Special Agent in Charge Frank Cotton stood outside with me  and FBI Agent Sharon Hopkins after the hearing....

''Great job guys...ADA Wallace...Your team did an extroidinary job...We couldn't have made this case without them..Oh and sorry about that foolishness in Belize with that jackass Vandenbaum" he said...

Sharon put her head down and laughed at the thought of Agent Vandenbaum....who  had allowed serial killer,Haywood Coley Jr. to escape his custody...He had been tricked by a local prostitute and aspiring actress posing as an FBI agent...They had had wild sex and she had drugged the scotch he had been drinking with her and he was found in his boxers ,handcuffed and gagged on the floor... The story had made national news and had been a major embarrassment to the Bureau....The police in Belize were laughing their heads off as well as Jay Leno,Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmell, David Letterman, Conan O'brien and Arsenio Hall....Hell, Carlotta and I had seen it first hand.

"He's still on suspension and when he gets off, He's headed to Alaska for a few months to cool his hot ass off."said Frank Cotton.  Neither Sharon, nor I could contain our laughter at the thought of that!

I looked behind me and there was Sissy and the guys... Duke,Rico,Carlotta,Jimmy,Sirena, Hop and Hazel.
He and Sharon gave them each a special medal for meritorious service....DEA /Phila Police Strike Force Windbreakers and a proclomation from the Attorney General of the United States for a job well done..
 ''Mom would be proud!" said Jimmy...to which everyone broke into gales of laughter.

That's why Sissy had given them all off until noon...I was so proud of my unit...


Finally, DEA Special Agent Carol Redding walked out of the courthouse.....She hugged Sissy and each of her detectives and Hazel..

''Sissy, guys...I can't thank you enough for your help..I'm sorry I can't stay and catch up...but I promise...I'll be back the next time I have leave and you, me, Angie,Carlotta and Sirena will all go out to brunch,Lunch, whatever and catch up on lost times." she said.

"I'm going to hold you to that Carol." said Sissy smiling and hugging her old friend and comrade.
I went to shake her hand, but she gave me a nice warm hug and kissed me on the cheek...

"Thank you so much Keith for all of your help..."she said.

''You got your indictments huh?" I said.

''Oh this is better than I hoped for...I have enough to take down Malinga and his entire organization..I just wish Billy was here to take part in this." she said.

"He's smiling down on you from heaven." I said.  She smiled warmly at me.

Lt. Edward Cantrell walked up just then...

He gave Carol a nice wet and sloppy kiss...I thought I saw Sissy wince a little bit when he did this...I wondered to myself what this was about.

''Congratulations baby...I'm comin down to see you this weekend." he said.

"Oh that will be great Eddie..." she said and they kissed again...

Sissy turned her head and addressed her detectives and Hazel...

"Well don't just stand there...You've all got the rest of the day off...Go have some fun..." she said smiling..

They all cheered and they headed for their cars.....Sissy took one last look at Lt. Cantrell and Carol kissing passionately, oblivious to the world.. She snickered a bit, then got in her car and pulled off....

FBI Agent Sharon Hopkins looked at Carlotta and me and asked- "Is Boss Lady going to be alright?"

I shrugged my shoulders....I didn't know the answer to that!

Carlotta said-"She'll be just fine.."

IV-
In the coming week...Agents of the DEA arrested 49 of Johnny Malinga's associates on a variety of charges..They raided several warehouses and stash houses...Local D.C. Police picked up a number of people from drug organizations who were his regular customers....So many people were getting arrested that it was making the bad guys heads spin.

DEA Agent ,Carol Redding saved the big fish for last....She entered his town house just minutes ahead of a DEA strike force and confronted him!

"I have a warrant for your arrest rat....Two charges of First degree murder and one charge of conspiracy to murder a federal agent." she said.

He stood up...

"You will not have the pleasure of arresting me Agent Redding...I will kill you and then I will kill myself...Johnny Malinga will not go to jail..." he snarled and he pulled his weapon...a 9 milimeter...!!!! He had obviously seen the handwriting on the wall and decided that no life at all was better than life in prison or possible execution.

He was said to be quick on the draw...and so was agent Redding!!....They both pulled their weapons and fired at the same time!!!!!!...

The force from the bullet knocked Agent Redding into the wall...she slid to the ground....

Johnny Malinga smiled...

"Malinga Lives Mami" he said....Then blood began pouring from his mouth like an ocean......

"I don't believe it.....I've been shotttttttttttttttttttttt!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned and dropped to the floor dead...

Agent Carol Redding slowly got up...Opened her blouse, revealing a Kevlar vest and a trauma plate..She used the tweezers to pull out the slug and lay it on the table...She smiled..

''Kevlar is a girl's best friend...Never go out without it."she said.  She looked at the dead gangster and said-

"That was for Billy." and walked out of his office,leaving his body lying on the floor, blood just running like a river...

EPILOUGE-

Carlotta and I took Sissy to lunch at where else? Chinese Bobs!

"So Boss Lady...Did Eddie C. move in yet?" asked Carlotta....

"As a matter of fact...He did ,four days ago..." she said , Smiling sweetly...Her demeanor had changed lately..maybe that was it.

''So how does it feel waking up to somebody else every morning?" I asked.

''You know...I had kind of missed that..Hadn't done that since I was married to Robert Foxworth....even Rollie and I didn't live together...I like it..I like it a lot..It's always nice to have someone to go home to." she said.

I looked at Carlotta and smiled...

"It is." I said...She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek..

"I agree." she said and smiled...

"You hear from Carol?" I asked.

"Yes...Johnny Malinga is dead..She killed him in a shootout...They took down most of his crew...so she made her case...Neil Hamilton is locked up on the west coast and Suarez is in witness protection." she said.

"Nice" said Carlotta as our food came out...

The three of us sat and ate silently....Nobody mentioned Lt. Eddie Cantrell.



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MAD PANTIES! FINALLY SOMEBODY HAD SEX IN THIS STORY....NOT WHO I EXPECTED,BUT SEX JUST THE SAME!
WHOOOOOEEEEEEE!

James Perkins said...

@anonymous-ROTFLMBAO!-YOU ARE A FOOL!LOL!

Swaggie said...

WOW! That shoot out at the end between Carol and Malinga was off the chain..

Toni said...

I was like...OH I know he's not killing her off...Then she got up and pulled the bullet out of her vest and I breathed a sigh of relief...Hope to see more of Carol.

Angie B. said...

WOW! That shootout threw me for a loop...Then when Malinga collapsed and Carol got up and pulled the bullet out of her vest,I cheered and clapped..

Sunflower said...

Full of Mayhem! But a good ending just the same..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice ending...Looks like everything was wrapped up..Even the Sissy /Ed/Carol storyline...That's good..

Lisa said...

Nice...That shootout at the end was off the hook!

Halo said...

Great ending..Hope to see more of Carol.

Vanessa said...

Nice ending...Is this the way the Sissy /Ed/Carol triangle ends? I hope not...Would really like to see more of Carol.

Cheryl said...

I was taken back a minute...I was wondering if you waere going to kill her off! Couldn't see you doing that to such an intruiging charactor...SOOO Glad you didn't..Hope we see more of Carol.

Keith said...

Carol will be back...I'm already plotting a very humorous story involving Carol,Ed and the rest of the guys...

Yvonne Anderson said...

Great story...Loved every minute of it...Didn't want it to end.