Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Who Is "Terrence Nylon"?


Sissy knew me too well...I couldn't let this go...Somebody had paid me a lot of money to look for someone and a briefcase that obviously meant a lot to them...The man was now dead and the briefcase and his money gone...

Whoever Terrence Nylon really was and whoever employed him was probably not in the habit of just throwing money around...I was as sure as my name is Kevin Morris that I'd be hearing from them again and soon.

Meanwhile I remembered that I had micro-cameras all around my office building and that one of them probably caught Mr. Nylon or whoever he was coming in to see me and waiting in the lobby for me days ago.

I was right...I got some very nice video of him and produced excellent glossy photographs of the man. It was time to stop back at C.I.D. Headquarters...But not to talk to Sissy...She and her detectives had enough murders to deal with here in Philadelphia...and like she said, by now this case was out of her jurisdiction...Lucky for me...I had another friend in her office...FBI special agent Sharon Ferrell Hopkins, the wife of Detective Antonio Hopkins and the FBI laison to Sissy's C.I.D. Unit.
"Hi Kevin...Long time ,no see." she said as she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek...How lucky a man was I, to know so many attractive women all in one office...Sissy, Carlotta, Sirena, Hazel and Sharon of course...


''Hey lady...First off let me say congratulations on the wedding...Detective Hopkins is a very lucky man." I said smiling.

"I'm a very lucky woman...I almost let him get away from me...So glad I found him." she said just gushing...

"Sooooo, I suppose you're wondering what brings me here?" I said.

"Yeah?  But I think I know....The guy who was found murdered on the train a few days ago right?  We cracked that case." she said.

"You did?" I asked..

"Yeah...Sissy and her guys pulled a latent print off of the murder weapon and the Deleware State police got a visual of our guy getting off of the train in Deleware..We ran his face through facial recognition computers and we came up with one..Larry McNeil...a low level killer for hire out of DC...We matched the print on the murder weapon and it led The FBI and Deleware State Police right to him...Picked him up in Wilmington." she said and showed me his photo...It wasn't my guy.

''Wow..That was quick." I said.

"Yeah..only problem is...Somebody stuck a shiv in his back in the local prison...He's dead." she said.

"When you guys found him...Did he have a briefcase on him?" I asked.

"Briefcase?? No...He had Mr. Dunn's money and his personalized money clip....We didn't find any briefcase..  We found close to twenty thousand dollars in cash in his apartment...We have no idea where that came from..." she said.

"Yeah ,well I was hired by this guy...He calls himself Terrence Nylon....but I suspect that that is not his name..He gave me five large to follow Mr. Dunn and his briefcase and to not let either out of my sight..Even told me what train he was coming in on...Thing is...When the train came in...Mr. Dunn was as dead as a doorknob...I don't know where that saying came from. and this briefcase was missing."I said.

Sharon showed me train survielience photos of Larry McNeil...

"Well, when he got off the train as you see in these photos...He did have a briefcase...But we didn't find it when we got to his apartment..." she said..

''Can you run this photo of my guy through decks and see who he is?" I asked.

"Sure"

Sharon passed the photo to another FBI agent and gave him instructions and then turned to me...

"He hired you?" she said.

"He came by my office two days ago...Gave me five large and a photo of the now deceased Mr. William Dunn and told me to follow him and to not let that briefcase out of my sight....He didn't give me any more detail than that..He gave me a number to call and an address...The address was phony and the number was from a burner phone...Cops found the phone..No prints, no nothing...They checked out the address, and that was phony too.." I said.

"Who did he say he was working for?" she asked.

"He uh didn't...he said that I would deal with him and him only and that I could contact him at that number and he was staying there.''I said.

The FBI agent returned with my information...

"His name is Thomas "Shifty" Mills....a low level thug...Works for whoever is in town and has money...He has a conviction for assault and battery and another one for burglary...He's been clean for the past ten years though..."he said.

"So...he's your guy...Find out who he's working for and you'll find out who really hired you and what they wanted with this mysterious briefcase." said Sharon.

I kissed her on the cheek...

"Thanks baby." I said.

She smiled...

"Always glad to be of help." she said.

II-
On my way out, I didn't see Sissy ,Carlotta,Tyriq,Jimmy, Sirena or Hop...Probably out working other cases...I did spot one of her detectives in the parking lot...Edwin"Duke" Baylor..

"Heyy Kev, Happy New Years baby.." he said.

''What's up Duke?" I said and gave him dap.

"You got the hot hand...What's up?" he said.

I showed him a photo of  Thomas ''Shifty" Mills .....Duke and Tyriq were two of the most streetwise Detectives I knew...They knew all of the old playas...

''That's Shifty..What's he done now?" laughed Duke.

"Oh nothin...Gave me five large to follow somebody who turned up dead....Then vanished." I said.

Duke stopped laughing...

"Ohhhh.." he said.

"The feds caught the killer in Deleware..it wasn't him....The killer is now dead now too...Caught it in the jail in Deleware....I just want to know if you know who he runs with, where he drinks..."I said.

"He runs with whoever is paying at the time...Most of the guys he runs with are currently guests of the state or the federal government if you get my drift...But he does take a drink at the Mermaid Club." said Duke.

"Thanks man...I knew you'd know." I said.

Duke laughed...

''Don't hurt him Kev."he said.

III-
I rounded up Clerow,Owen Todd and the big man, Kool Kat and for the next two or three nights and afternoons, we drank at the Mermaid club almost to closing , waiting and looking for Shifty Mills...but he never showed...

I had Sean Jackson and Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson set up outside with video cameras and cameras on the look out for him...

We asked every low life patron that came in if they knew his whereabouts....We then searched them one by one...each place he was said to be living...Nothing...
"Hey Kev...I sure miss Josies...I mean the Mermaid Club is cool and all...but I aint drank around this many thugs in years." said Kool Kat.
Clerow,Owen Todd and I all laughed....

I checked his Debit Cards and Credit Cards...It seemed as though he was still in the city,just not in our general area...His bank records showed that he had quite a bank account...and that he was eating good as they say....He certainly was dressed well...and staying in a nice Condo....

I now knew where he might really be living... I would definitely check him out...but not tonight...

IV-

I had been so busy chasing my mystery man that I had been neglecting my wife, Sepia...Something that I planned to correct right now...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH Kevin...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as I slipped her clothes off in the middle of our bedroom floor and began to kiss her with long,slow,sloppy kisses...

"I missed you baby." I said in between kisses...

"Another case??" she asked in between kisses...My mouth had now made it's way to her breasts..

"Of course." I said.
We continued to kiss...We were now completely nude....I lifted her up and began to thrust into her mightily...
I slowly lifted her up on the dresser drawer and plowed into her something fierce...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDD KEVIN...OUUUUUUUUU" she screamed as I plowed away....

We eventually wound up in the bed or rather on the bed making love with a wild abandon...This went on a good two to three hours...before we both finally climaxed and collapsed in a heap of sweat on top of each other...
''Wow lover...What kind of case do you have?" she asked trying to catch her breath...

"The kind I like the best...The kind where I've already been paid and most of the heavy lifting has been done for me." I laughed...

I didn't realize it then....but that was a little inaccurate...This case hadn't even got started good yet!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and hurling my panties to the ceiling!
This was hot!

Toni said...

Very good installment...Can't believe I missed this part.

Angie B. said...

I saw this and I meant to comment on it yesterday...Very good story..I like the way this is developing..