Friday, January 10, 2014

Tell Him Something Pretty

"Will ya look at that?  That's my dumbass son's fault....That boy is as stupid as the day is long...I told him about gettin so many parking tickets and not payin em....Six hundred freakin dollars I owe....plus the charge to take this boot off." complained Manny Meyerson, the building superintendant of the Cavalcades Condominums, where Lt. Sissy Van Buren, myself, ADA Keith Wallace and Detectives Tyriq Pile and Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, my pretty little wife were sitting in his office talking to him about his son, Manny Jr.

"Sir, So you're saying that your son did in fact know Emily Harris?" asked  Lt. Sissy Van Buren..
He smiled, looked her up and down in a way she must be used to by now...but was visibly making her uncomfortable...

''Yes...Yeah, he knew her...She would often come here and not have her pass key to the suite...He would let her in, despite the fact that I told him not to do that...She wasn't a resident here and it was against the rules..but like I said...That boy is so stupid...He had a thing for her...He didn't try to hide it." said Manny.
"They had a relationship?" asked Detective Tyriq Pile...

''Him and her? Nahhhh...She was a high class babe...I shouldn't be sayin this, but I figure you guys already know....She was married to that developer, Justin Harris, but she was sleeping with an..Assistant District Attorney...real big wig....He's in the papers...He's bein investigated by the Feds...He aint been around much...He owns the suite upstairs where she always came to..." said Manny.

"Did your son know that?" asked my wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace..

"Yeah he knew...and not only that...This broad had the nerve to bring some other guy in here, when her District Attorney boyfriend wasn't around...This guy was straight hoodlum though...but he drove a nice car, flashed a lot of cash...but he had that look ,you know?" said Manny..

"Your son knew this...so he must have been very angry about it..Since he liked her right?" I asked.

"Nah..he wasn't angry...He was too stupid to see that he was outclassed two ways....I aint sayin that this babe was a gold digger, but she wasn't messin around with no rusty dusty work a day dummy like my son..He didn't have the dough, the looks or the class to have a babe like that...Yet he was always up in her face, laughing, grinnin, makin small talk, tellin her how nice she looked...Runnin to get her smokes and coffee
When she came around...While she was waitin for one of her boyfriends ,who took her upstairs and had their way with her for a whole weekend sometimes...I told him..Junior...you're never gonna have a babe like that...Find you somebody on your level...He didn't listen...And now this has happened." he said.

Carlotta showed him the photos of Manny Jr. carrying a plastic bag, The plastic bag with Emily's belongings in them and dumping them 20 blocks away in the dumpster...He shook his head...

''What a dummy,You got photos of him??....Ohhh god....No wonder he was so quick to bleach down that suite..and clean it up...." said Manny Senior...

Manny Junior walked in the front door....He took one look at us in the lobby and ran for all he was worth out the front door...

Carlotta got on her Walkie -Talkie...

"We got a runner ,out the front door." she said.

Duke barked back-

''Copy....Sirena and Hop ran him down.. Jimmy cuffed him....We just turned him over to the unis ,Top."

Carlotta smiled...


"We got him Rico."she said.

"Good job...Let's go guys" he said.




II-

Manny Meyerson Jr. was about five foot, four inches...Average build, stringy blond hair...He had on some jeans and a nice pressed white shirt....He sat calmly as Carlotta and Tyriq walked into the ''Fishbowl'' and sat down...

As usual, Carlotta ruffled through some folders and checked her ipod mini......Tyriq sat stoically and just stared at Manny...He fidgeted a bit...

''Would you like some coffee?" asked Carlotta.

''Yeah...Two creams, six sugars...Thanks." he said..."You got any cigarettes?" he asked.

Carlotta said...

''I have some KOOLs.."

"That's good...I can smoke them." he said and he lit a cigarette up and smoked it...

"This aint  botherin you is it?" he asked.

"No...Not for now." she said.

A police officer brought him his coffee and he sipped his coffee in between puffs..

Tyriq put a glossy on the table...A photo of the deceased Emily Harris floating in the water tank of the condo.

"You know her Manny?" he asked.

"I seen her around." he said calmly...

"Your dad says that you knew her quite well...That you talked to her, that you let her in when she didn't have her pass key and that you kind of had a crush on her." said Tyriq...

"My dad talks too much...He doesn't know nothin." said Manny Jr.

Carlotta put two glossies on the table..They were photos of him leaving the building with a see through plastic bag containing Emily's affects...The other photos were of him dumping them in a dumpster several blocks away.

''That's you papi...We have that bag....The dress, the tights, the bra, the smartphone and the wallet all belong to Emily Harris..What were you doing with that?" she asked.

"I was just throwing it away...Aint no crime in that!" he snarled.

"That's evidence in a homicide...Why would you throw that away???, and 20 blocks away at that? We have the exact time you left with the bag...It was just as the first police car was getting there...At that point we didn't even know we had a homicide...Those officers were called because people were complaining about the water tasting funny...Your dad and some building engineers thought that your water system might be poisoned or contaminated....The only reason you'd be leaving then ,with that bag of clothes is because you knew that Mrs. Harris was dead...and you placed her in that tank...You had opportunity and only you had access." said Tyriq...

''And you don't have any proof...Not one eyewitness....but that's a nice story though.." He said.  He tossed his coffee cup into a waste basket...he tossed his cigarette butts into the same waste basket...
He hardly noticed that Detective Hopkins retrieved the waste basket and passed it to Dr. Hazel Hunter-Baylor.


"Let me show you how this works buddy...We found that plastic bag in the dumpster...There are fingerprints on it and there was also a busted condom inside ,full of semen...as well as a strand of hair...A modern detectives dream....If any of that DNA comes up as a match for you...We got you.. We got you cold..." said Tyriq.

"Yeah...Well you don't have my DNA or fingerprints and I don't have to consent to give them to you." he snarled.
"You already gave them to us." said Carlotta..

"I did not!!....Oh NO!!!....The coffee cup!!!, The cigarette butts...!!!! Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!" he said and banged his head on the table...

He looked at Carlotta and Tyriq....

"I did it!  I didn't mean to, I swear...She came up in there with that tight fitting dress on and those sexy tights and those bangin heels...She looked good..I walked her upstairs to her suite..She told me that I could go, that she would wait...I-I-I got carried away...I asked her if I could have just one kiss...Just one kiss..I told her how long I had secretly liked her and how long I had desired her and I begged her for one kiss..Just one kiss and she'd never see me again.....But she refused...she laughed at me....Like I was a fool.." he said..

"Things got out of hand?" asked Tyriq...

"Yes...I slammed her up against the wall...Hard...and I ripped her bra strap...I slipped her tights down...She scratched me and begged me not to hurt her...I kind of tore at her panties...and I...and I had her...I had dreamed of having her so long....but she kept...she kept fighting me....and I-I grabbed her around the neck and I kept thrusting inside of her...and by the time I came....Her face was blue....and I realized...I had accidentally strangled her...I swear, I didn't mean to do that...Oh My Goddd....Noooooooo." he wailed and banged his head down on the table...

Detectives Edwin "Duke" Baylor and Sirena Pile, Tyriq's wife looked on.....

''Looks like a closed case to me." mused Duke.

"Yupper." said Sirena with a smile.

Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow had his arm around his girlfriend, Internal Affairs Detective, Angela Belton.....

"Good...And on that note...Me and my sweetie are going to lunch." he said.

Tyriq gave him a pen and a tablet and he wrote his confession.... For the record...The DNA and fingerprints was a match...Closed Case! Cleared Murder!...Closed in just a little over 48 hours...Just the way I like it!

III-
With the case closed, Sissy asked her favorite couple...Carlotta and I to drive her over to Lt. Eddie Cantrell's precinct...
"Boss Lady, you sure you want to do this?" asked Carlotta..

''Yes...I just don't want things to end up badly between Ed and I...I don't hate the man." she said.

"Is this what females call closure?" I asked.

Sissy smiled ..

''Yeah, I guess...I figure I owe the man something.. He has helped me out immensely." she said.

"So what are you going to say?" asked Carlotta..

"I'm going to tell him something pretty." she said.

"Huh?" I said.

Sissy just smiled...

''Wait for me, This shouldn't take long." she said.

Lt. Eddie Cantrell nearly spilled his coffee when he saw Lt. Sissy Van Buren walking through his door..It was usually the other way around...Him coming to her office downtown...

She walked into his office..

"Can I sit down?" she asked.

"Sureeeee.." he said and jumped up and closed his door.. He got on his intercom-

"Bonnie ,hold all of my calls." he said.

She sat down and He ran back to his desk...

"Ed...I'm here because....Well, I want us to be friends....I don't want things to be sour between us." said Sissy.

"Sour? Who said they were sour?" he said.

''Yesterday makes two times you've stormed out of my office and dropped chinese food on the floor." she said.

"Oh yeah.. uh that...I was a little upset." he said.

''Why? because my boyfriend ...Who you know about ,was there?  It's not like I was cheating on you...I've never lied to you...I've always been straight with you and I've never lead you on, have I?" she asked..

He held his head down....He was quiet for awhile..

"No...I suppose you haven't..." he said.

"Wanna know something?  I had the biggest crush on you from the day I first walked in here as a rookie detective until the day I left as a Lieutenant, to run my own unit...All us girls did...Angie Belton, Carol Redding,Barbara Dennison...
But I was married and I didn't cheat on my husband...You could have had me anytime in between my divorce and when I met my present boyfriend...Even during that time when I took leave of my senses and began a relationship with Rollie Rollerson...but you didn't...You were sleeping with Barbara Dennison...By the time that was over between you and her...I had a new man....And you have to find you a new woman....Plenty of women like you.. I know they do.....You'll find someone....You won't even have to try as hard as you have with me.." she said.

"So why are you here Sissy? What do you want?" he asked..

"I want us to be friends...I was wrong to say you were just a co-worker...You've been my Mentor, My teacher and most of all.. A Good friend...You've trained some of my best detectives...Tyriq, Duke, Angie, Sirena...And it's your teachings that helped them mentor my other detectives, Carlotta, Jimmy and  Hop.. Your teachings influence the way we do investigations...My detectives idolize and quote you all the time and what's more.. I idolize you......as uh, a great detective. I'm proud to call you my friend....You made me the detective I am today Eddie...I owe you a lot Eddie. I don't want us to ever not like each other or ever not be able to call on each other when in need." said Sissy..

His left eyebrow raised a bit...A smile creased his face....Sissy looked at him sternly..

"Get your mind out of the gutter Eddie, You know what I meant." she said.

''Can I have a hug Sissy?" he asked.

"Can you hug me without getting aroused??I don't want to feel your erection." she said.

"I'll try." he said.

He hugged Sissy, but her warm curvy body and her good smelling fragrance was more than he could stand...He pulled her to him gently and squeezed her lightly...

"Eddie!!!...Eddie!!!....Lt. Cantrell!!!!" she said trying to break free of his embrace..

"Oh...I'm sorry." he said, smiling sheepishly...Sissy stared at him , then smiled and motioned for him to come forward....

"You are sooo bad." she laughed...

She kissed him in the lips passionately...He pulled her to him...She didn't fight him, she melted into his arms again.. They both kissed each other passionately  for a good while...When they finally broke their embrace...Lt Cantrell stared at Sissy lovingly....she blushed...

"Damn girl....You sure you won't change your mind?" was all he could say...

"No Eddie...I won't...I- I- can't...but I hope we can always be friends." she said...

"Y-Yes...Damn straight!!...I could never hate you Sissy....and if that guy you're with don't treat you right...Big Daddy will be there ..believe  that!" he said.

"I know you will.. Goodbye Eddie..." said Sissy..

"Good Bye Siselia ." he said.

Sissy smiled...

"Good bye Lt. Cantrell." she said and walked out of his office...

Lt. Cantrell stared at her as she left his office...He thought to himself- "If only...."

Carlotta and I had been steaming up the windows  ourselves of my Escalade, Kissing like two teenagers.....Sissy knocked on the steamed up windows...


"Okay, break it up." she said and laughed...

"Everything okay?" We both asked..

"I think so...I told him something pretty." she said and winked...Carlotta smiled as I started the car and the three of us drove off into the Philadelphia afternoon.

EPILOUGE:


Manny Meyerson Junior was convicted of 2nd Degree Murder and Rape of Emily Harris...He was sentenced to 25 years to life...

ADA Mitchell Nelson co-operated with The FBI and testified in the federal corruption case...He was not charged with any wrong doing and is still an ADA today...
However ,he came home one night and caught his wife in bed with not one man, but two.....They quietly filed for divorce afterwords....He is now living alone in the condo he had purchased to meet with the deceased Emily Harris!
***********************************************************************
Carlotta and I wound up at Minks...Where we had a few drinks and some light conversation...
"This is so nice...Quiet...Just the two of us." she said.

"Yeah...What a crazy two days this has been...Glad we cracked that case fast." I said.

"Yes... Boss lady gave all of us the next two days off...Me, Rico, Duke, Jimmy, Sirena and Hop...and she's taking off too.." said Carlotta.

"Good..you guys deserve it...We've been cracking some big cases lately..." I said.

"Yeah....She needed the time...She is going to help Eddie C. move in..." said Carlotta.

"Wow..They're movin in together...Engagement and marriage can't be too far behind...He's told me that he's in love with Sissy and wants to marry her." I said.

"He should be telling Boss Lady that." said Carlotta...

"He will..He will." I said.


And in a hotel room in Washington DC...-A few days later-



DEA Agent Carol Redding knocked on the door... Lt. Eddie Cantrell answered the door...

She smiled...He pulled her into the hotel room and kissed her gently....

"So this is us now huh?" she said in between kisses...

"Yes it is..." he said.


"Sissy is out of your system?" she asked... Ed Cantrell slipped her dress off and was busy unhooking her bra and kissing her neck and behind her ears...

"Totally....It's all about you and me babes!..." he said...

"I suppose it is..right now." she said with a knowing smile...

"Yes it is...For now and always Carol..." he said and they embraced again...


She unzippered his trousers and he hurriedly slipped out of his shoes and trousers...


They embraced in the middle of the floor....


"Ohhhh god ,Ed." she said breathing heavily......


"Ohhhh Carol...." he moaned as she softly stroked his now massive erection with her soft hands......It was driving him crazy....



She backed him over to the bed and the both fell on the bed, kissing and fondling each other...



He rolled over on top of her...He softly parted her legs and entered her as slow as he could...



 She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Carol...Carol......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Eddie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are hell in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he screamed.. 

"Edward..ouuuuuu..Edward....OHHHHHHH. EDWARD!Ohhhh my goodnesss, EDWARD!"she wailed...

"Ohhhh Carol, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "he moaned as he continued to make sweet love to her...and for a minute...He saw her again!!!...In his bed...under neath him...Sissy!


It would take time to get a woman like that completely out of his mind!



For L.







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND HURLING MY PANTIES AND MY BRA TO THE CEILING!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! LOVED THAT ENDING!

Brenda said...

Nice wrap up...but I know that this is not the last we are going to see of DEA Agent Carol Redding...Isn't she searching for a rogue DEA Agent and some witness? I believe she mentioned that to Lt. Cantrell in "Foreign Territory" ...I know you and I know you throw teasers at us , Isn't she going to have to come back here and resolve that?

Sunflower said...

Nice ending...I hope to see more of Agent Redding and Lt. Cantrell, even if it's in a side story!

Angie B. said...

That ending has left me kind of confused...Sissy says she wants the man to stop making advances toward her and to get over her and yet two times she's given him the kiss of life...

I think she likes turning him on..I think she gets some type of pleasure out of knowing that a man like him desires her sexually and now emotionally.

George S. said...

@Angie B- I think you're going a little too deep with this...Nice theory though!

Toni said...

I think Angie B. is on to something...Sissy has always teased Keith Wallace about how whipped and sprung Carlotta has him...While secretly admiring that...Eddie C. ,although he likes having sex with her...is not up in her face 24/7...Is not calling or sending flowers constantly...She doesn't feel like a desired woman with him the way say Carlotta and Angie feel with their s.o.'s ..Look at how Jimmy fawns over Angie....Even she is shocked by that...Sissy wants a man to make her feel like that...Carlotta explained that to Keith in "Tingly"

Lisa said...

I agree with Angie B. and Toni...Sissy likes that Ed Cantrell gets an erection when he touches her and that a man as fly as him melts when she is around..she wishes her own man would be like that with her..Which says a lot about her current relationship...It's not fulfilling.

Halo said...

Please bring Agent Redding back..I know that this whole love triangle didn't end there...Like this..Over all it was a good story.

Vanessa said...

I'm happy for Ed Cantrell...At least he got some at the end and didn't have to sit around with blue balls waiting for Sissy, who is bsically just teasing him.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Mark my words...Sissy and Cantrell are going to end up in bed...before this year is over...Big Daddy is going to prevail!