Sunday, January 12, 2014

Unfinished Business ,Part 2

Nobody wanted Serial Killer Haywood Coley Jr. more than I did....So even though FBI Special Agent Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins refused to go with him...I, ADA Keith Wallace offered to travel with him in her place...I needed to get out of the city for awhile anyway....and with Sissy's permission, I took my wife Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace with me...
 It was only a two day trip...

"Papi, this is soooo nice...It is a shame we can't stay longer....I so don't miss the cold weather of Philly..." said Carlotta...

It was a balmy 96 degrees here and the beautiful beach and water was mesmerizing...

"ADA Wallace, your wife is gorgeous..You are a very smart and lucky man."said FBI Agent Brett Vandenburg., who we were accompanying on the flight down...

Carlotta blushed and said thank you...I smiled...

''Thanks...you married?" I asked, knowing the answer..

"No..I haven't found the right lady.....a cop and an FBI agent's life is tough..." he said.

"Oh...well you'll find someone who understands...Maybe sooner than you know it." said my wife Carlotta.

II-
The local Belize Policia met us at the airport in an old 1958 Caddy...Agent Vanderburg sat up front...Carlotta and I and another police officer sat in the back.
"Hola Agent Vanderburg.." he said.

Carlotta spoke to them both in Spanish, explaining that she was an American Homicide Detective and that I was her husband...an Assistant District Attorney from Philadelphia..

Agent Vanderburg and I were baffled...but Carlotta and the two policemen understood each other... I was glad she was here..

They drove us to our hotel rooms...Carlotta and I were at the end of the hall...Agent Vanderburg was at the other end...His room was bigger...It was a suite with an extra room.. Afterwords they drove us to the city jail to see Haywood Coley Jr.

"What about this American girl who vanished?" I asked.

"She was 22 and from Alabama...She was down here with her girlfriends on Winter break...They were partying, going from club to club...She met a blond haired stranger they said and kind of got away from them...The next day she wasn't in her room and didn't show up for breakfast....They called us, but a person has to be missing at least 48 hours before we can begin a search....We began our search...The girl's family hired a private investigator who worked with us and after a week we could find nothing...We arrested two waiters from two different clubs who had been seen with her...but we cleared them...Then we caught a video from the club of her leaving with Haywood Coley Jr..  We brought him down for questioning...then we ran a check on him and found out he's a wanted fugitive in America, accused of five murders....I call you guys because soon we are going to have to let him go for lack of evidence....and a man like him belongs in jail..Not on the street." said the Policeman who was driving.

III-


You can imagine the pure look of shock on Haywood Coley Jr.'s face when he looked up and saw me and Carlotta walking into the city jail.


''Welll..Well..Well..look who we have here...The great, great Haywood Coley Jr.  Bet you never thought you'd see me this soon did you?" I said.

"That was quite a little stunt, you and your girlfriend pulled in Philly last month...Breaking you out of prison, trying to steal your records, employing that serial killer and that girl and that thief...I gotta admit..I was impressed...Not with you...with her...You don't have the brains to put together something like that." said Carlotta.

He smiled...

''Hmmmph, ADA Keith Wallace and his pretty little Puerto Rican wife...No I didn't figure on seeing you two, at least not yet."he said.

"Well punk you're seeing them for the last time because I own you....You're wanted by the FBI for unlawful flight and escape to avoid a prion sentence of life, no parole for five murders....You're buried pal."said Agent Vanderburg.
Haywood Coley Jr. looked at Carlotta and me and then said-
''Who is this guy?"

"He's the FBI agent that came to pick you up." said Carlotta.

"I'll take the prisoner now." he said.

Carlotta and I and the two policemen looked astonished...

"Now?" we said.

"Yes...I'm going to handcuff him and keep him under lock and key in my suite and tomorrow morning..We'll leave right away."said Vandenburg...

''Are you crazy? Leave him here in the jail..we'll pick him up in the morning...He's safer here."said Carlotta.
"Sweet baby...I know you're a hot shot Philly detective and all, but this is now my case..He's wanted on federal charges...It's my call.." he said.

"He's right Carlotta..it's his call...come on...We'll meet him in the morning." I said.

Carlotta looked at me, but she said no more.

IV-


Back at the hotel, I made a long distance call to Philadelphia...to FBI Special Agent laison, Sharon Ferrell Hopkins..

"He DID WHAT?" fumed Sharon...


"He took the prisoner out of the jail and has him locked up in his suite." said my wife Carlotta.

"That's crazy..Why would he do that?" she asked.

"He said it was his call...I didn't want to argue with him...Couldn't you call Frank Cotton?" I asked.

"He's out in California...So right now...Vandenburg is the ranking agent...I'm sorry Keith,Carlotta..He's also the ranking asshole too." said Sharon.

With that...we hung up...Carlotta and I ordered room service and then went to sleep...What happened in the wee hours of the morning was strange to say the least.

There came a knock upon Agent Vanderbaum's door at around 11:00 pm.
"Welllll hello gorgeous." he said as opened the door..

"I'm agent Rita Cohen, the region ASAC, FBI..." said the woman , a very busty and attractive woman who flashed an ID...She also flashed her red lace bra,which seemed to be battling to hold her huge breasts inside her top.

"I'm Bret Vanderbaum, I'm the acting ASAC in the Philadelphia area." he said.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" she asked.

''Oh of course..." he said, smiling from ear to ear...

"I was just making sure your prisoner is locked down properly." she said.

"Oh he is..He's in the other room...Handcuffed...with a chain so that he can walk to the other bathroom, but not much farther..and that door is locked and the windows have bars on them as I requested...He's not going anywhere until morning." he said.

"How did you know about that?" he asked.

"The regional ASAC in New Orleans informed me....I was in the area and I thought I'd stop by...I read decks." she said.

"Yes of course.." he said.

"Okay...you've got everything under control." she said, taking off her top....

His eyes nearly came out of his head...

"OHHH My lord...you...you...your breasts are....they're HUGE!" he said...

"Are you always so observant??" she asked...

"I'm sorry...it's my job." he said laughing sheepishly...

''My boobs aren't your job." she said.

"You're right" he said apologetically....

''It's lonely down here." she said seductively.

"Yeah, this looks like a...ahh lonely place..."he said.

"I bought a bottle of Scotch....You drink?" she asked...

''Sure...I-I-I am techically off duty." he said smiling..

He got two glasses and some ice and they had some Scotch and light conversation for about an hour...

''Aren't you, uh...hot...??I am...it's 98 degrees outside." she said, taking off her skirt.....

"Ummmm, I just need to be comfortable." she said and unbuckled his trousers...

'Wha-What are you doing?" he said, now a little tipsy and very horny...

"I'm just relaxing you....You seem so tense." she said...

She felt his erection...

''Ouuuuu, you aren't that tense...Ouuuuuuuuu." she said as she dropped his trousers and began to softly massage his bulging erection...He downed the last of the scotch...

"Ohhhh sweet baby." he moaned...

"Ouuuuu, it's sooo big and I'm sooooo lonely...ohhhhhhhhh.."she cooed..
She backed him over to the bed and the both fell on the bed, kissing and fondling each other...
He rolled over on top of her...He softly parted her legs and entered her as slow as he could...
 She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh you big strong agent, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."
"Yessss sweet baby...you can have it all." he moaned...
.She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..Rita  wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched him  thrust for thrust ...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...It had been awhile since he had had sex...He was enjoying himself..Immensely..

 They made sweet passionate and intense love for close to three hours... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Brett Vanderbaum climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Rita....drenched in sweat....She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss...He drifted off to sleep like a baby.

EPILOUGE:

The next morning, Carlotta and I walked down to Agent Vanderbaum's room...He hadn't answered numerous phone calls...The door was open...This was strange!!

Carlotta , cop that she is, pulled her weapon out of her purse and kicked the door in and entered ahead of me..!!!!!!

The room was silent...eerily silent....The door to the other suite where Haywood Coley Jr. was being held prisoner was also strangely open...Carlotta kicked the door open and charged in with her glock drawn and there on the floor in just his boxers was Agent Brett Vanderbaum...He had been handcuffed and gagged!! ...Haywood Coley Jr. was nowhere to be found!!!...

"There's a note." I said.

Carlotta read it..

"ADA Wallace and Detective Rodriguez...Sorry I didn't get to spend any time with you two...but I had to leave in a kind of a hurry, You do understand?...Can't believe you came down here with  this incredibly stupid guy....This was too easy...I was wondering how I was going to escape for weeks...Oh and Rita!!...She's a local prostitute...She said he was a good lay in the bed...Until we meet again and WE WILL MEET AGAIN!!  Ta Ta.." -Haywood Coley Jr.


"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!! WE HAD HIM!! WE HAD HIM!!!!ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS LEAVE HIM IN THE JAIL AND WE COULD HAVE PICKED HIM UP AND TAKEN HIM....HE'S ESCAPED AGAIN!!" I yelled ,furious at Vandenbaum , who was still handcuffed, still on the floor in his boxers with a gag in his mouth...Tears streamed from his eyes as he struggled to get free.
Carlotta smiled and kissed me softly...

"Relax papi...let's pack our bags and go home." she said.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Call the local police...They'll cut him loose...I wouldn't want to be around when he tries to explain this to them or his superiors." she said.

Carlotta and I walked down the hallway...

"Wait until I tell Sharon." she giggled..

''Aww baby, you wrong for that." I said laughing as we walked away and left him lying on the floor handcuffed and in his boxers ,furiously trying to break free.


5 comments:

Toni said...

Hillarious...I couldn't stop laughing!

Angie B. said...

I had a feeling that they weren't going to take Haywood Coley Jr. that easy.

Sunflower said...

I knew the minute this female showed up at his door claiming to be FBI that something was afoot...A deal was made with the corrupt government or something....Whatever...That was a fitting ending..Loved it.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Too damn funny!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND HURLING MY PANTIES AT THE SKY...HOT ENDING!