Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Chasing A Ghost

The next morning, a rare Sunday Morning that I was up...Kool Kat sat and had breakfast with me...

"Hot Cakes and Sausage on a Sunday Morning,after you was out and around all that liquor and underwear last night....Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy you is the man, you must have put it down last night..."whispered Kool Kat to me...He grinned and slapped his knee as we both ate..
I didn't say a word...I just kept eating...

Sepia was carrying our daughter into the room...She put her in her high chair and cut her pancakes up for her and then fixed herself a plate....She looked at Walter..

"I know what you're thinking...I know what you probably already said...over here whispering and laughing..and yes...my husband did take care of his missus last night after we left the pageant.....So uh I'm taking care of him...." said Sepia, sticking her tongue out...
"I know that's right bad girl.....and I aint mad at you....Uh by the way....I stuck around until close of business last night and I think I saw that masked man...Vonetta was talking about.." said Kool Kat..

"Oh it's Vonetta now huh Walter? You two are on first name basis huh?" laughed my wife...

"And you uh just happened to stick around until close of business huh?" I said, smiling wryly...

"Uh yeah...I followed her and Dag to make sure they uh got home safely....Least I can do..." said Kool Kat.."Anyway...I think I saw dude
Hanging around Dag's place.....When he saw me and my .357 mag....He jetted." said Kool Kat..

"Well that's good to know.." laughed Sepia...Kimberly laughed too....

"Being the gentleman I know you are...You did see them inside huh?" I said , smiling..

"I did...She...I mean Dag has a sweet little spot..." said Kool Kat...
I might think of getting me  a spot like that..." he said..

Vonetta was tired and she turned in early and uh I uh left myself ...It was late." said Kool Kat, tongue in cheek..

"Yes , it was..." laughed Sepia...
Good Old Walter...I would definitely have to put a man on that spot and temporarily clone her phones and laptops....

I wondered what this guy wanted?

II-
I immediately went to my sub-basement headquarters of Morris Investigations the next morning...

Peeping Tom and my five new investigators...(four were ex CIA ,one was ex-KGB) were busy hacking into the Security Cams, Street Cams, Traffic Cams and Business cameras trying to pick this guy up..

It wasn't hard...He wasn't trying very hard to hide himself...

He showed up on all of them , entering her apartment building, having a meal at the diner down the street, At the Ms. Panties Pageant and at Mulberry Street...

Kool Kat was right...He was there the entire we all were there...Hiding in the shadows...

"Kevin, we can't get a facial recognition on this guy....Most of his face is covered by a mask..."said Peeping Tom.
"Okay...but if he got in a car ,we can get a plate...."I said..

"He didn't , he took the subway...but he used a Septa Key Card....We caught it and we tracked him to this station... There he is walking east......and he's gone!"said Peeping Tom...

"Damn....so we know at east he lives in that area.."I said..


"Clone her phones and her laptop.....If this guy contacts her again through text, phone call, email or whatever....Maybe we can trap and trace... I'm going to put Sean Jackson and one of the guys on her apartment and two of you on Dag's place where she's staying....I suspect laughing boy will try to get in contact with her again..." I said.

"We on it Kev." they said..

I smiled and got in the elevator and headed upstairs..

III-
Sepia surprised me...She was waiting for me in my office when I arrived...

"You down in the batcave with the boys again huh?" she said, laughing...

"Yeah." I said..

"Your mystery man turn up?" asked Sepia..

"He did...but because he wears a half mask....We can't get a facial recognition...And he didn't use a car...He took the subway...We traced him to a general area...but that's about it...He vanished...like a ghost..."I said.

''When are you going to invite me down to your little man cave or is it off limits to little girls?" she joked..
"No, I should have taken you down there awhile ago.....It's just an office like most offices....It's not off limits to little girls.....You of course aren't a little girl..." I said..

"I haven't been a little girl in a long time.." said Sepia ,seductively...

"No you have not!!!" I said and pulled her to me...

We kissed passionately......

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, are you ever going to be able to keep your hands off of me when I come to visit..??" she whispered...

"I'm afraid not..."I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...good, because I don't want you to.." she moaned as we continued to kiss...

IV-
Although I had Sean Jackson and one of my guys on Dag's place and thus Vonetta....and two other guys on her apartment...We couldn't be everywhere....

Vonetta, Dag and two other young women ventured into Chinatown to dine and talk.....
She got a phone call just minutes after she sat down to eat...

"Hello.."

"Vonnie, how long are you going to duck me?"

"How long are you going to stalk me?" she said..

"I'm not stalking you....I'm not some stranger...It's not like you don't know me...Why can't you just meet with me and talk to me? Why have I got to beg you?"

"Look, we have nothing to talk about...I'm going to get my number changed so you can't harrass me.."she said.
"Meet with me tomorrow, same place you're eating now...Just you and me...After we talk...If you still won't be with me...Then I'll go...I promise.."he said..


"You'll leave me alone after that?" she said..

"Yes....Just hear me out!" he said..

"Okay, here...tomorrow...1:00 pm.." she said.

"Thank you Vonnie...Thank You..." he said..

(Click)

V-
I couldn't keep Vonetta at Dag's place all week and at the end of the day, She returned to her loft...She was lounging around in her panties and bra when we arrived...

"We traced him to the area he lives in more than likely, but  we couldn't get a name or facial recognition..."I said..

"Well I've got a lead for you....He called me today...I agreed to meet him in this Chinese Restaurant tomorrow at 1:00 pm.." she said.

Kool Kat , who was becoming more infatuated with her by the second was smiling from ear to ear..

She noticed and smiled back at him....I could have sworn fr a moment he was blushing...

"Okay....we'll be there...."I said..

"Unfortunately....I won't....I've got a photo shoot tomorrow and I'm meeting with an agent...A guy who used to represent Kevin Hart....There is a possibility I might have a roll in a major motion picture.." she said.

"Damn...that's great baby.." said Kool Kat...

I looked at him funny and then smiled...She had his nose wide open....but something about all of this seemed fishy....I just had a gut feeling...

As we walked out of her loft and headed home ,I turned to the big man...

"Kools?" I said..

"What's Up man?" he asked me..

"Somethin about all this seems a little off center...Not right.."I said..

''Why because you can't get a scope on this man?" he asked.
"It's more than that....but I can't for the life of me put my finger on it.." I said..

"You're too suspicious Kev." laughed Kool Kat...

"It's my business to be suspicious...That's what has kept me alive so long." I said..

"Yeah, now that you put it that way...I suppose you're right..." said Kool Kat...


We walked down the street to our car....Unaware...that the mysterious Masked Man  was lurking outside of Vonetta's loft..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



3 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Baby girl has got Kool Kat's nose wide open!

Angie B. said...

As Beverly West says.."The Power of The Pant Tayyyyyyyys!

Cheryl said...

LOL!