Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Sensual Chicanery

Midnight...I was home...I was certain Vonetta Eldridge, Ms. Panties 2017 was also home in her apartment, safe and sound...I had two guys doing shifts now, watching her loft....Sean Jackson and the first man had gone home...Two more guys were on their way there.

There was no sighting of our mystery man, though we had picked up a call and had trapped and traced it to a pay phone in the area we had targeted...Naturally...we found no fingerprints. I wondered if he knew she had hired us to protect her and find him!

Kool Kat knocked on her door...Vonetta answered...Looked around and told him to hurry up and come in..

He looked around..

''Where's Kevin?" he said.
''I imagine he's home with his wife.I didn't call him...I called you." she said.
She was in her panties and bra....Kool Kat remarked..

"Damn girl...Don't you ever wear any clothes?"

"When I'm out in the street or at a meeting....I'm at home.....You wear clothes all the time?" she asked..

"I do,except when there is a reason for me to not be in them,like a shower or gettin ready for bed.."he said.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,I like that...Why don't you get ready for bed now?... I'm feeling a little frightened... I need someone to keep me company tonight ,so I can sleep.." she said.

"REALLY?" said Kool Kat...

''Come on....You're a big boy.....As I can purely see...You know what this is...I've seen the way you've been looking at me ever since this began....and I have certainly been looking at you....Take your clothes off Mr. Jones....You know you want this...and I want you to have this.."she said..

Kool Kat couldn't believe his good fortune...He had been practically salivating over her....He unfastened her bra and tossed it to the side...He bent down and kissed her huge breasts....He even licked one..

"Tee Hee,You're fresh Mister Jones.." said  Vonetta and rubbed her hand softly across the crotch area of his trousers...

She looked up at him and smiled..

"Ummmmm..Come inside here...Let me get a look at you."she said..

They both looked around to make sure no one was looking and Kool Kat stepped inside...It was dark and he followed her to her bedroom....

He took his shirt off and slipped out of his trousers...
They kissed passionately in the doorway of her bedroom...Her lips were like butter...

"Oh myyyyyyy gooodness  Mr. Jones."she said observing the huge bulge in his boxers....She allowed her soft hands to fondle his engorged rock hard penis..
.
"You are blessed beyond belief..Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness..."she said...

They continued kissing passionately on the bed as he slipped her panties down and off and unfastened her bra...

"You're very good at this."she said smiling..

"I am." he said.

"I believe you.....Ohhh my." she said and laughed...

They both laughed and continued kissing.....She loved his fragrance...She couldn't believe how large he truly was...Seemed like his muscles had muscles...

Soon Kool Kat had parted her legs and had entered her warm and moist center...She was soft...smelled great and very,very moist....

Kool Kat was losing his mind slowly as they began to get into a nice rhythm on her bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mister Jones...oh my god...!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she moaned...

The bed began to squeak something crazy and the headboard began to slam against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh Mister Jones." she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Give it to me strong daddy! "she cried out...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Ms. PANTIES......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he growled..

"Call me VONNIE!.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...you can have as much as you want tonight!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

 They made sweet yet intense love for the next SIX HOURS...with no sign of stopping...The bed squeaked something crazy....

"Oh My God!" he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,MY GOOODNESSSS...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she cried out!
"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"she yelled....coming violently and still shaking a little bit after they were finished...

She looked over at Kool Kat..He was smiling... She smiled too...She leaned over and kissed him softly and softly stroked his penis...She marveled at it's girth....She stroked it softly....

Kool Kat rolled over and slowly mounted her again...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,ohhh Mister Jones...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cooed as they began making sweet love again...

"Damnnn girl."said Kool Kat..

She couldn't believe this man....He was just what she had expected...A stallion....She was sweating profusely and soon her sweat was met with tears...tears of joy......She was crying like a baby as Kool Kat continued to plow into her....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Give it to me strong daddy! "she cried out...

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...She hoped he didn't break her bed ,but if he did, she didn't care at this point....she was nearly delirious!

Another THREE HOURS of love making seemed to slip by.....

Vonnie came so hard this time..that the tears just flowed....tears of joy....then she began laughing heartedly....She felt so many different emotions and began to shake violently...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."moaned Kool Kat as he came very hard...

He rolled off of her..He lie on his stomach just trying to catch his breath.....

She lamented...

''Wooooooooooooooo, you are too good at this..." she said laughing...He laughed too...She cuddled up under him... and drifted off to sleep , a very sound sleep....Soon Kool Kat was sound asleep too,with a huge smile on his face.. It was nearly daybreak.....

II-
Around this same time...I was indeed home...with my wife, Sepia...

"I just put Kimmie to sleep...I'm running a hot shower...Care to join me?" she said..

''Sure" I said..as I undressed...

Sepia kissed me..

"What's wrong baby?" she asked..

"I don't trust her.." I said..

"Who?" she asked.

"Ms. Panties....I-I mean Vonetta Eldridge..my client.."I said..

"Why?" she asked..

"I've known girls like her all my life..They know they have a sexy body, they know men lust after her and hunger for her and they use it to their advantage..."I said.

''Sometimes that's all a girl like that has to bargain and make her way through the world.."said Sepia..

"I know...but from day one, something about this has seemed off center...She says she doesn't know this man, but this man seems to know her and well..He knows everywhere she is..."I said.

"He's a stalker...Stalkers do that.."said Sepia..

"I know....Maybe I'm all wrong...It's just that this guy seems to have a familiarity with her that most Stalkers don't even have.."I said..

"He does wear a mask...Maybe he's an ex-boyfriend or something.." said Sepia..

"Then ,wouldn't she recognize the voice? She said she has no idea who this guy is..." I said.


We were going to take a hot shower together...but we decided at the last minute...to take a detour..

We walked into our bed room...

We kissed some more and I slipped her dress off..I took my shoes, trousers and shirt off..I eased her panties down slowly....She eased my boxers down and we crawled into bed...Kissing and licking and fondling each other...

"Ohhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..



I rolled over, Sepia smiled at me and then I crawled on top of her....I pulled her close to me and took one of her breasts in my mouth, licking it softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuu, Kevin, that feels soooo good.." she moaned..

She lifted herself up and gently lowered herself on my already bulging manhood....We both moaned loudly as she began moving up and down, first slowly , then next, really slow...

Outside The light of the moon was gently sifting through the window across her back as she sat astride me and confidently rode me intimately... I softly grabbed her hips and began to slowly grind inside of Sepia with every rise and fall of her...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, that feeels sooooo...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...

I arched my back a little..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!..." I found myself moaning....

It was a little after ten o'clock when we got started...FIVE HOURS AND A HALF of sweet,slow ,tender lovemaking went by ....both of us oblivious to everything and caught up in our passion...


Finally, neither one of us could take it any longer...I exploded with a fury and Sepia began shaking and moaning....She was climaxing too...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuu.." she said with a look of pure ecstacy on her face...She collapsed on top of me and lay there sweating for a minute before she rolled off of me and lay beside me...She was still shaking a little bit, sweating profusely too!

"Ouuuuuuuuu..I'm still cumming...." she moaned..."Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuweeee.." she said.

We both laughed and she turned towards me...

"My goodness....You just show off so much...." she said laughing and kissing me again...
We both finished our night in the shower, kissing each other like it was going out of style and Sepia fondling my raging erection until I exploded again...

Sepia and I finished the night with her resting between my legs and me playing in her hair...

Eventually, we both drifted off to sleep..






III-
The next afternoon at one o'clock sharp.....I was in the Chinese Restaurant waiting for the mystery man to show up...


 It was 1:30 pm.....A Half and Hour slipped by....No call...No sign of this guy.... I finally ordered some food...

Kool Kat walked in and sat at my table with me..

''What's Up man?" he said.. He seemed very cheery...
"Somebody is in a good mood today...."I said..

"Any sign of him?" asked Kool Kat...totally ignoring what I said.

"No...This case is starting to seem like a whole lot of nothing..."I said..

''She believes this guy is a real threat....She's afraid to sleep by herself at night..Poor kid." he said.

"Oh yeah? She told you that?" I asked..

Kool Kat was too dark to blush, but he was doing the closest thing to it....I found it funny...

"In uh ruh so many words she did...It uh came up in conversation.." he said.

''When did you have a conversation with her?" I asked.  "Never mind...here comes my food...This guy aint coming...Can I get you something?/" I asked..

"Nah, we already ate...I-I-I mean I already ate..." he said..

I looked at Kool Kat and then my phone rang...

It was him!!!!!

"I don't know who you are...but you tell Vonnie,I'm tired of her little games..." he said and hung up.

I immediately called Peeping Tom...

"Did you get that Tom?" I asked..

"Sure did...Whoever he is...He called from abut 200 feet or less from you!" he said.


Kool Kat and I ran outside...

There was no sign of our mystery man....There was no pay phone around, so he must have used a cell..

Whoever this guy was...He was toying with us...He was watching us..all along...Now he knew..Now he knew that Vonetta had some help..

It was going to be even harder to pinpoint this guy, let alone checkmate him...

I had to try something else..

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA!

James Perkins said...

Oh, the bra too? LOL!

Cheryl said...

LMAO at the comments this morning!

Brenda said...

I'm laughing too!

Rita said...

Ditto!

Lisa said...

Kevin is right! This woman knows that man, she's playing everybody!

Halo said...

My question is why? What is her game?

Vanessa said...

That is the question, the key to this whole thing!

Toni said...

Kevin is absolutely right! This woman knows that man, she's playing everybody!

Angie B. said...

I suspected that this woman knew that man...He might be an ex-husband or boyfriend!

Sunflower said...

That's what I think...Ex Spouse or lover