Monday, August 21, 2017

The Face of Fear

 PROLOUGE: Early Friday Morning....A Mid City Hotel Room....

There was a knock on the door.. A loud knock...

"Okay,Okay,I'm comin....It's 7:30 in the damn morning...who is it?" came a female voice...It was model ,Vonetta Eldridge, a contestant in the 2017 Ms. Panties pageant.....She was clad only in bra and panties...She had just gotten up...To her total surprise...It wasn't one of the other contestants...It was a man!!
"What are you doing here? What do you want?" she exclaimed..

"Vonnie, is that how you greet me?  Look I need to talk to you...I just need to straighten some things out baby?" said the man....

"We got nothin to straighten out...You need to leave me alone...How did you find me?" she asked..

''That's not important...I have my ways....Look we need to talk...About us...About me and you..." he said..

"There is no me and you....There is no us...Now leave me alone..." she said...

''Awwwwww come on baby..." said the man.....

"Good Bye...I'm calling the police..." she said..and slammed the door in his face...

He heard two others doors opening....

He turned and ran down the hallway and exited down the back steps...



HOURS LATER-
 A Friday Afternoon......I got up from the couch and wandered into the kitchen....

I'm Kevin Morris....I own Morris Communications and Investigations....We publish magazines and newspapers,both print and digital...We own Blogs, Podcasts, A Satellite Radio and television station that plays the latest in Jazz, Acid Jazz, Hip Hop, Neo Soul, Classic Soul et al and videos and a recording studio and music streaming service...I have about 100 full time employees who manage all of this for me... The other part of my company...Morris Investigations...is my private investigative agency, an administrative staff of about 29 people, five investigators besides myself, all former federal agents...and run by my good friends, Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson with assists from Clerow and Owen Todd, Sean Jackson and my good friend..Walter "Kool Kat" Jones...For a fee we do investigations of all types...For Attorneys, Insurance Companies and what not and for the poor sap who gets him or herself into more trouble than they can handle..This case was going to be one of those...but first thing first..
My beautiful wife, Sepia , was in the kitchen washing up the last of the dishes.... Our daughter, Kimberly was with her Aunt Bonita and her little girl...We had the whole house to ourselves...Tomorrow night we would be at Mulberry Street, the rooftop Bar and Restaurant to attend the annual Ms.Panties beauty pageant....a Lingerie modeling extravaganza.

Last year we had had a real wing ding , when someone stole the "Golden Panties and Bra "set... insured for over one million dollars...I recovered them after a little bit of drama....I was hired to keep an eye on them this year...They weren't going to be stolen this year because the real pair were not going to be there...They were in a safe at my company headquarters....A huge life size photo of them would be at the pageant...

My wife Sepia was a former winner of the Ms. Panties contest herself..about ten years ago....I saw the photos and my goodness...I was certainly a lucky man...

I put my arms around her waist while she washed the dishes...

"Ummm...I'm almost finished here Kevin..." said Sepia..

I hugged her.....and then I slowly slipped my hands up under her sundress....I slipped her panties down slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...you are so nastyyyyyyyyyy.....All you think about is taking my panties off and gettin some..." she said..."And all I think about is giving you some..." she said..

"And I'm happy for it..." I said...smiling...
We began kissing passionately in the kitchen......I pulled my zipper down, pushed her sundress up and entered her slowly and softly from behind....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Kevin...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." moaned Sepia...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...."I moaned softly....

I bent her over the table and softly entered her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she softly moaned as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....


"Yesssssssssss..ouuuuu give it to me, give it to me...give it to me strong.....Ouuuuuuuuuu"she moaned..


 "Yes...Yesssssssssssssssssssss...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I said as I rode her silently...


Soon we were in the living room with our clothes off....


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she screamed.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Sepia......Sepia .....ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."I said.

"Give it to me daddy...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnnn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss  ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Kevin..ouuuuuu..Kevin....OHHHHHHH. baby I'm cumming...ohhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuu!"she wailed...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS of hot sweaty sex seem to drift aimlessly by...

 She was sweating profusely....So was I.....

"Ohhhhhhh,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, here it comes...here it comes....ohhhhhhhhhhhh." I yelled...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, husband!!!!" she yelled...

  We were rocking so hard...I thought we were going to break a hole into the wall....

  We both began shaking and holding each other...We were both climaxing.....My bottom lip was quivering...Sepia was shaking and sweating profusely....breathing heavily.....

"Oh My god, Kevin..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she screamed.

She held me tight and kissed my shoulder and my neck....which made me cum even harder.....We both collapsed on the couch...

 We both laughed , I played in my wife's hair...She rested her head on my chest...

''Whewwwwwwwww...I thought we'd at least make it to the bedroom, but you couldn't wait..." said Sepia.

"No I couldn't Ms. Panties..."I laughed...

"That was in 2008, nearly 10 years ago..Not anymore..."she laughed....

She laughed...

II-

The next night. Saturday Night...Sepia and I attended the Ms. Panties afterparty at Mulberry Street, the rooftop bar and restaurant.....

The place was packed...
 Everywhere you turned....
 Gorgeous, Sexy Ladies..


All hues, Sizes and Shapes...
Clad in Bikinis and lingerie...
"Kevin, as decadent and sexist as this pageant is...I must say it is a lot of fun.." said my wife Sepia..

"It is...See anything you might want to buy?" I asked with tongue in cheek...

"As a matter of fact...I saw a couple of things...I really did...They were pretty classy this year.." said Sepia..

"Classy usually means no fun." I said, smiling..

Sepia pulled out her phone and showed me some photos that she took...

"Still think these are boring?" she said.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head...

"WOW!" was all I could say......

"Hello Morris's " said Attorney Gloria Brown, who I sometimes worked for...

 "Heyyyyyyyyy Gloria....You were at the Ms. Panties pageant too?" asked Sepia..
I smiled ,just imagining Gloria modeling some of the things I saw tonight...

"Yes....I was listening to a live stream of Kevin's Music streaming station...and I heard one of the D.J.'s advertise it...I missed it last year...So I decided to attend this year...It was a lot of fun..."said Gloria..

"Hey Guys..." said Attorney Kayla Bennett, Olivia's niece and also a sometimes client..

"Hey Kayla..." said Sepia..

"Hello lady...Where are your two famous cousins?" I asked..Speaking of Olivia and Beverly..

"I don't know, but they aren't here...I told them that this was a lot of fun..."said Kayla...

''Hey people...What's good?" said Bridget Jones , who owns two lingerie stores and was a co-sponser of this event ,along with Chris Thompson and Chess and My company, Morris Communications and Investigations...

"Sepia, Kayla, Gloria...Try this." she said and passed them all what looked like a Martini glass..

All three women drank and smiled..

"This is delicious...What is this?" asked Kayla..

"Yes, what is this?" asked Sepia...

"Mmmmmm, me likes." said Gloria..

"It's a Citrus Martini...Beverly and Liv got me hooked on these...I love them..."said Bridget..
While the ladies conversed...I walked around...I ran into my friend...Walter "Kool Kat" Jones...

''What's Up Kevin...What is UP?" he said...breaking his neck, looking at all of the women...
"Hey Big man...Where's Chelsea?" I asked..

"Hey Kev, you don't bring sand to the beach.....She's away for the weekend with her girlfriends...LAWDDDDD!...The women around here..." he said..

"Yes, they do have some fine ones..." I said...

I was thinking of getting myself a drink when Dag Fabersham,...A tall, well dressed ,slender man who seemed a bit effeminate...walked over to us... He was the Master of ceremonies ...I hadn't seen him in a year..

"Mr. Kevin...Mr. Jones...How nice to see you again...It's been about a year hasn't it?"he said...

"Yeah it has been...Don't worry, the actual Golden Panties and Bra set are safe in my wall safe at my building..Where no one can get their hands on them..."I said...

"Yes and the million dollar prize money is safe in a bank instead of here to steal....I need your service for something else.." he said..

"And what might that be?" I asked..


"The winner of this year's Ms. Panties....Ms. Vonetta Eldridge would like to hire you..." he said.

"Hire me? For what?" I asked..

"She has a stalker...The man has been menacing her for about a week now...I didn't think much of it before..but he was here tonight?" said Dag....

"Tonight??" I said...

"Yes...Why don't you come downstairs and talk to her yourself.." said Dag...

"Sure.." I said..

"I think this might call for my uh expertise too in this area....Uh Guarding her body...From uh simply professional approach.." said Kool Kat..

I smiled and we followed Dag , a floor down to the indoor pool..
Where a few people were sitting by the pool, drinking and talking... Vonetta Eldridge was wearing an Aqua Bathing suit...A Bikini...She had smooth brown skin and an incredible body...She sat along side the pool..
Upon seeing us...She waved us over...

"Kev ,I think I'm in love..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" said Kool Kat looking at Vonetta's sexy body"

"Try to cover your heart.." I said, smiling..

III-
She did have a sexy body...She was wearing an Aqua colored string bikini......

''Vonnie this is the man I told you about...Kevin Morris...He's a private investigator...This is his associate, Mr. Jones." said Dag..
She looked us both over and smiled salaciously...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmph...you didn't tell me that both men were so finnnnnnnnne...Ouuuuuu..." she said.
Kool Kat giggled like a school boy.....

I sat down near her...

"Ms. Eldridge...First off, Congratulations on winning Ms. Panties...2017....My wife won it a few years back in 2008..."I said..

She smiled..

"Your wife? She's a former Ms. Panties?  Wellllllllllllll...Isn't that something Mr. Morris..."she said and smiled..  "You aren't married are you Mister Jones??" she cooed seductively...

"No mam!" said Kool Kat, smiling from ear to ear...

''So tell me about this stalker.." I said...

"At first...he started with emails....then texts...then he started calling my phone  constantly.....This was two weeks ago....I moved out of my apartment to another place, but he acosted me in Sam Mother's diner last week, and then he found out I was in this pageant and he came to my room tonight..."she said.

"Did he say anything? Did he ask you for anything?" I asked.

"He said he wanted to talk....." she said..


"About what?" I asked..

"About me and him...About us getting together..." she said...

"You know this guy?" asked Kool Kat...

"No!" she said..

"What did he look like?" I asked..

"That's the thing...He scared me so.... He's brown skinned...A Black man...About your height and build Mr. Kevin...and he wore a mask that covered a side of his face..." she said..

He frightened me..." she said..

"But he didn't threaten you or get violent?" I asked..

"No but he did try to force himself into my room...Please Mr. Kevin...Can you help me?" she asked..

''Did you call the police?" I asked.. I always ask that...
"No...Not yet...He hasn't exactly done anything yet..." she said..

"Stalking is a crime...Stalking is in fact doing something wrong." said Kool Kat...

I smiled...

''Mr. Jones is right..but since you haven't....I'll begin , I'll put a man near your Apartment....I need an address and I'll supply you with a burner phone to contact me...I'll check the security cameras on this building and the street and traffic cam and get a read on this guy...Meanwhile...Is there someplace you can stay tonight ,other than your place...?" I asked...

"I can crash at Dag's spot.." she said...

"Good, pack a bag and go there...Take this burner phone...I'll be in touch..."I said..

"You're good...I feel safer already Mr. Morris, Mr. Jones." she said and smiled..She passed me an envelope...It had 20k in large bills..."That's from the sponsers of the Pageant...for your troubles."she said.  This money would go a long way to easing my troubles.

"That's the Idea.." I said and smiled.

 I took her information down and Walter and I returned upstairs to the party....Three very pretty girls in white mini skirts waved at us..

Sepia was waiting for me...

''Where did you and Walter slip off to?" she asked..

"You may find this hard to believe but I have a case..." I said and passed her the smal envelope with the cash in it..She put it in her purse.

"For real? Who is your client?" asked Sepia...

"Ms. Panties 2017, Vonetta Eldridge.." I said..

"Uh Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, No Way!" said Sepia...

''Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  She's got a stalker....My job is identify him and persuade him to cease and desist..." I said.

''Stalkers come with the territory in this line of business.."said Sepia.

"I  know your sexy ass had a stalker or two..."I said and slapped her gently on her butt...

"Ouch! I did!  Still have one....YOU!" said Sepia with a smile...
"Come on smarty pants...Let's go home." I said..

There was a full moon out...


Neither Sepia or I saw the Mysterious masked man hiding in the shadows of the building as we exited...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


13 comments:

Toni said...

Kevin and Kool Kat are being played...She knows who the masked man is.

Angie B. said...

He called her by her name...She knows him...She's lying!

Sunflower said...

I like the premise of this story....Surprisingly...This man doesn't act or sound that menacing.

Lisa said...

That conversation was too non-chalant...He didn't sound like some stalker...He sounded like somebody she was very familliar with!

Halo said...

"Ms. Panties?" Really Keith? LOL! You're stretching it with this one! LMAO!

Vanessa said...

This broad is playing a game and somebody is putting out a lot of money on her behalf.

Brenda said...

If I recall the "Ms. Panties " contest has been a staple of ESCAPADES since the blog began...Sepia won it one year...and Chris and Chess hosted it in Josies one year I believe.

James Perkins said...

I don't recall it ever being hosted in Josies...but it has been around since the Blog Started..It is a yearly event.

Cheryl said...

"Ms. Panties" Too much! LMAO!

Rita said...

I don't trust this girl...She may be responsible for why the man wears a mask! Is he disfigured or something?

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!...THIS WAS HOT!

George S. said...

Anonymous, maybe you should get involved in the Ms. Panties contest...You throw enough of yours around!

Cheryl said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Laughing at George S.'s comment!