Saturday, August 19, 2017

Finding Dakota

"Okay buddy, pull him up.." said the Captain...

The divers brought the body up....It was a body bag....They had just recently brought 49 bodies up...All weighted down by cement...This one was in a body bag...One they had missed previously...

"Damn, we almost missed this one huh?" said another diver..

"Yeah...What kind of monster did this, dropping all of these damn bodies..?"said another...

"Two kids...They was killing people for profit...Cops caught em..."said another one...

"Sick bastards....I hope they both fry....Cementing people and droppin em in the damn ocean." said the Captain as the divers brought the body bag to the surface..

"Yeahh, but this one seems different...Those other bodies were in cement shoes....This is a body bag and it looks like it was down here longer.." said another diver..

"Any more?" asked the Captain...

"Nah, this is it.." said one of the divers...

"Good lord...50 people...What kind of psychos did this..?" he asked..

On the surface....Forensic Investigator and Coroner ,Dr. Hazel Baylor made a discovery...

"This is different from the 49 priors..." she said and held up a plastic bag that was buried with the body...It contained a pistol.....The plastic zip lock bag had kept the pistol dry....The body bag, a good one had preserved the body...That and the very cold water...

"I might still be able to get a print and maybe some DNA off of this pistol..." said Hazel....

It took Hazel and her team a little under a day to determine that the body was that of a long missing drug dealer named Dakota Jones...He had been shot twice and put in a body bag....The murder weapon and shells was in a plastic zip lock bag bag,tucked in the bag with his body..

This was not a victim of Mass Killers Ace Freehley and John Toilet...The fingerprints on the gun belonged to  disgraced ,former ADA, Ethan Proud ,who had died of a Heroin Overdose,shortly after Dakota Jones went missing last year.

"He must have shot and killed Jones and then took his boat out to the middle of the river and dropped him....Unfortunately he is now dead himself....Of an overdose..." said Hazel...

The case was closed...




II-
It was early Saturday Morning... The water was running in the shower........
My wife, the defense attorney , Olivia Bennett-Alexander and I her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander,her law firm's  investigator were in the shower, kissing passionately as the hot soapy water ran down our bodies...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia..." I moaned....

The kisses were softer and slower and I was getting very excited...

I was kissing her lips, her breasts, her cheeks...She was kissing my chest, my neck, blowing in my ears and eventually finding her way back to my lips...Just hours earlier we had been stretched across our bed in the throes of passion..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Donnie Ray... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Olivia....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Olivia! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."I yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh MISTER ALEXANDER . Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned loudly

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...We've got to quiet down...My niece might hear us...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"I don't think she's here....I think she went over to Nelson's.."I said...


The bed was squeaking something terrible...The Headboard was once again on the verge of splitting...


"STOP SHOWING OFF MISTAH....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!...Alexander....Oh my god!" she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.."I moaned....

''Yesssssssssssss, you are hitting mama's spots...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!"she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Olivia....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed.


"Girlllllllllllllllllllll, you're driving me madddd!" I moaned..

 ''Yesssssssssssss, you are hitting mama's spots...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh good lawd!" I moaned...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu stop showing off, stop showing off in this bed tonight! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed!

Olivia was  too worried about the noise our bed was making...She too hoped that Beverly and Nelson were making love AT HIS APARTMENT and oblivious to it..I had to laugh....


 
Now we were in the shower together.....kissing passionately...

I was kissing her lips, her breasts, her cheeks...She was kissing my chest, my neck, blowing in my ears and eventually finding her way back to my lips..I lifted her up and entered her softly, gently....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned...

"My goodness Donnie Ray.....Oh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuu, you are the truth!" she said...




"Ohhhh my godddddddddddd!" I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Mr. Alexander.....you're trembling..." she said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...I was cumming like a gusher....

Olivia held me tight as she herself began to tremble and shake...
 The hot water was now cool and washing the soap off of us....
A little later,I was helping Olivia fasten her bra....

"Ummmmmmmmmmm....I like this..." I said  as I watched her lotion her skin and slip on her dress..

"You like everything about me, admit it." she said with a smile..

"Guilty as charged counselor.." I laughed....

She laughed..

"I love everything about you too baby!" she said and softly rubbed my hands..

Olivia began cooking breakfast.....

"I was going to take you out for breakfast this morning..."I said..


"I don't feel like going out...I feel like a nice quiet morning alone,with my favorite guy...Especially after what he did early this morning....Woooooooo...I'm still shaking a little bit."she said and smiled sweetly at me...

She fixed Shrimp and grits and seasoned them the way I liked them....

''Damn you're smart, successful, great in bed and you can cook....You got any flaws?" I asked.
"I can't sing or dance!" she said and laughed...

There was a knock on our door..

"That's probably your niece...."I said , going to get the door and being surprised......

''Zoey!" I said and let her in...

"Hi Donnie Ray....I didn't know if you guys were up or uh busy or not...I just took a chance..." she said.

"Nooooooooooooo we aren't busy.....We were just having breakfast....Sit down, have some.." said Olivia..

"Nahhh thank you baby...I had breakfast already!"said Zo...

''We haven't seen you in awhile...You and Lem still kickin it?" I asked smiling..
"He's fine...He wants to move in with me...I'm trying to hold off on that..."said Zo...

''What is with you women? Did you know when I first came to Philly and started working for Liv and Bev....I used to beg her to move in with me..Beg her...She was up here all the time anyway...but she wouldn't do it...Not until we got engaged.." I said.
"I wanted to make sure you were for real...If I was going to play wifey...I wanted to BE wifey first..."said Olivia, laughing and sitting on my lap.....

"He wants to marry me...I've already met his parents...and his sister....They don't know I'm two years older than him..."said Zoey...

''Two years is no big deal....So what are you going to do? About Lem moving in I mean.?" I asked.

"Nothing...I like the way things are right now... I imagine I may be ready to take it to the next level with him soon....I just need a little time is all.." said Zoey...
"I suspect that your visit has to do with that.....Perhaps I'll uh go to Josies , See if the musicians are down there...Let you ladies talk..."I said..

"No..No..No...I'm not trying to run you away Donnie Ray..I like a man's perspective....I want you and Liv both to uh come with me.."said Zoey..

''Come with you where Zoey?" asked Olivia..
"I don't know if you've been watching the news...You know they found 49 bodies recently...in the river.."said Zoey...

"Yeah,I heard...The cops arrested two punks who were killing for hire..I hope they both fry "I said.

"Well they found a 50th body, yesterday.....It was Dakota ...Dakota Jones...." said Zoey..

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?   The Drug Dealer??Ethan Proud's dealer.... So he was dead all this time....Wow!  I thought he had left town..." said Olivia..

"He kinda did.."I said..


"Oh Hush up Donnie Ray.."said Olivia laughing..."Those two guys killed him too?"asked Olivia..


"Noooo, I heard that they found the murder weapon in a zip lock bag ,buried with the body....It was Ethan's gun....His prints and DNA are on the gun...Ethan killed him and dumped him in the sea and then overdosed a week later..."said Zoey...

''WOWWWW!"I said.."I wonder who gets that houseboat....It was nice..."I said..

"The Government might impound it...You're going to find this weird...but would you two accompany me to the morgue...I just need to see Dakota's body..."said Zoey...

''Huh??What in god's name for?" asked Olivia..

"Closure Liv...Closure...I don't know...He got me pregnant.....We only spent one night together...I hardly knew him...but he was almost my baby daddy...I guess in some weird way...I needed to see him...for closure...I know it's weird...You know what? Never mind...That is a crazy thing to ask....You don't have to go..."said Zoey.

"It's not crazy.....Of course I'll go with you..."said Olivia..

"Me too!" I said..

Just then, Beverly knocked on the door and came in...

"Heyyy your door was open and uh I heard talking....Heyyyyyyyyyy Zoey girl!!" said Beverly....

"Hungry?? You want some breakfast??" said Olivia,kissing Beverly on the cheek....

''Sure"said Beverly...

Olivia fixed her a plate, while I washed up the remaining dishes....

''Doesn't that boyfriend of yours feed you?" I asked jokingly...making fun of how fast Beverly finished her food and coffee..She was really hungry!

"You sound like my dad.....Yes he feeds me when I stay with him...but I was downstairs last night.."she said..

"YOU WERE??" asked Olivia...

We thought she was out...We were pretty noisy early this morning and that bed was squeaking pretty loudly...We were both embarrassed at the thought that she might have heard us...and yet Beverly said nothing to let on that she'd heard us..

"Yeah I was tired...Nelson and I were out until around 2:00 am..He dropped me off and then he went home..I just woke up a little while ago.."she said..

"Everything Okay?" asked Olivia..

"Oh yeah...He's been over here four days straight....We are just giving each other a little room that's all...We do that every now and then...Keeps the relationship fresh..."said Beverly...

"You two are so cute...Bev gets what I was talking about.."laughed Zoey.

III-
We entered the medical examiner's office...It was cold and eerily quiet...
"I've never liked having to come down here.." said Beverly...

 "Nobody does shortcake.."I said and put my arm around her..

As a Homicide detective, places like this was my second home......


"Lord knows I've been here enough times...It always creeps me out too!" said Olivia.

"Thank you so much for coming down here with me.." said Zoey..
"Hey Liv, Beverly ,Donnie Ray..."said Hazel...

''Hey Lady..Tell your husband...I got those Cohiba cigars he likes...Next time he's in Josies..I'll give him some.."I said..

''Don't you dare...Duke will have our entire living room smelling like cigars.."said Hazel...
 "Hi Hazel, thanks for meeting us on such short notice." said Olivia..
"Hi Hazel.."said Beverly...."This is our friend, Attorney Zoey Easter...She uh knew the decedent..."said Beverly....

''Oh, a client huh? He's here...considering how long he's been dead..His body was preserved well in that body bag and that cold water....." said Hazel..."Come this way..." she said.
We followed Hazel to the room where all recent bodies lay in repose you might say..

For me this was a routine and normal activity....


Olivia and Beverly had been here a few times when they were public defenders....but a corporate attorney like Zoey had been ,had no reason to come here...I could look at  her and tell she was slightly freaked out..

Zoey stared at the lifeless body....Decomposition was just starting to set in....He looked like a doll...

Hard to believe he had gotten her pregnant...She had terminated the pregnancy....Unfortunately or fortunately ,depending on how you looked at it...he would leave no heirs behind....


"That him?" asked Hazel...

''That's him...Dakota Jones" she said..
''Do you know any next of kin?" asked Hazel...

"I-I-unfortunately do not...We didn't know each other that long...I-I just wanted to see if this was indeed him, it's him."said Zoey.

"Okay guys...close him up....If we don't hear from anybody within a month he'll either be buried in a potter's field or cremated.."said Hazel...


Zoey said nothing...Her face didn't betray any emotions....


 "Ready to go now?" asked Olivia..

"Yupper." said Zoey....
"Thanks Hazel.."said Olivia...

''Anytime guys..." said Hazel.

''Don't forget to tell Duke about the Cohibas..."I said laughing..
"Livy, Get your husband..."laughed Hazel...

''Come on Mr. Funny man.." laughed Olivia.. She looked at Zoey...

''Did you get closure?" asked Olivia..

"I did...Thank you ..Thank you all." said Zoey...

''You're family Zo.." said Beverly, hugging her..

We dropped Zoey off.... Nelson was standing outside our duplex... He had what looked like lunch...Chinese Food


"Hey guys...I didn't know you and Liv would be here...I uh only bought enough for me and Bev..I dropped her off late last night after we left Stoleys...I figured she might be Hungry.." he said, smiling sheepishly...

''So much for keeping the relationship fresh huh?" I whispered , nudging Beverly playfully...
"Our relationship is fresh."said Beverly with a smile..

"Thank you for thinking about me boo.." she said and blew a kiss to Nelson..

''You're fresh."said Olivia, never missing a chance to rib her little niece..  ''Got this mannnnn bringing you lunch from Chinese Bob's on a Saturday...What are you doing to him?" asked Olivia, smiling..

"Same thing you're doing to Donnie Ray!" whispered Beverly, laughing..


''Touche!  I'm about to go up here and do it some more...so you two enjoy your lunch..." said Olivia,laughing..
They high fived each other....Then Beverly planted a sweet kiss on Nelson's lips....

"Thank you boooo." she said..  Nelson smiled at us sheepishly....Beverly took his hand and led him upstairs...

''Uh see you guys later.." he said ,smiling sheepishly...

Beverly had him so whipped he didn't even care...

Olivia looked at me...

"Well don't just stand there...Let's go upstairs....and uh finish our day together.." she said and smiled,taking me by the hand..

"Looks like my good deed is done.."I said and smiled sheepishly...

IV-
When Zoey returned to her loft, which was about four blocks away from us...Lem, who had a key was already there...He had made himself comfortable..


''Hey"he said..

''Hey yourself.."said Zoey...

"I hadn't seen you in uh a few days and uh...I let myself in..."he said..

"It's been two days..You had a court appearence and I had a litigation....You just like being with me don't you..?" she said..

''Yeah,I uh imagine it is a bit much...So look, forget about what I asked you...about moving in...We don't have to do that....Seeing too much of each other will make the relationship stale...I don't want to wear out my welcome and I realize I'm already doing that coming over here so much.." said Lem..

"I didn't say that...I like company....I'm alone a lot...I never mind you being here.." said Zoey..

''Where you been?" he asked..

''With Olivia,Beverly and Donnie Ray.." she said.
"Oh ,How are they doing?" he asked..

"They're fine....Like you...Lookin all sexy with your shirt off and all.." said Zoey, checking him out and smiling at him salaciously...

He smiled sheepishly....

"Damn girl...Somehow I don't want to leave..." he said..

"You think I'm gonna let you leave at a time like this?" she said, smiling salaciously...

"Come here girl." Lem said and pulled her to him....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are bad Lem....."she said laughing.....

They kissed passionately while Lem attempted to unzip her dress....

''About you moving in with me...Just give me a little time okay....It might be shorter than you think,okay?" she asked..
'That's called a continuance..."I can deal with that..." said Lem....

Zoey laughed as he eased her on her couch, softly slid her panties down ...

"Lem,let me take my clothes off..." she said as she slipped her dress off and her bra and tossed them on the floor...Lem slipped his trousers off...

and soon entered her slowly... "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Lem, baby...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ouuu girl.." he moaned..


 What followed was THREE to FOUR HOURS of sweet ,slow lovemaking....The legs on the small couch were squeaking...This couch was old.. She hoped they didn't break the legs....but right now ,she felt so good, She didn't care....

She wondered where he got his stamina from...He was always ready...Tears and sweat was running down her face and her body was trembling something terrible...Water was running down the small of his back...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girlllllllllllllllll.." he moaned....It was feeling good...He was almost sorry he began cumming and cumming so hard, he couldn't control himself...


Zoey was cumming hard herself and holding on for dear life.....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Lem....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly......


She was trying to catch her breath
Lem started kissing her again....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm can I have some more?" he asked..

"If you didn't ask, I'd be surprised.." she said.

He lifted her up and took her up to her bedroom and laid her across the bed and was soon again ,making sweet love to her...

"Oh My god Lem...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed to the top of her lungs...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrll.." he moaned...


  Lem seemed to never get enough of her!!!

"Oh My god Lem...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Give it to me...Give it to me strong...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed to the top of her lungs...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrll..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,oh lawdddddddddddddd!" he moaned.


Her bed had never got this much action before, ....It was squeaking something terrible and the headboard was nearly split...She had noticed the headboard in Olivia's bedroom was split, while she was over their house..

"Olivia knows what I'm feeling." she thought...She knew that I must be putting it on  him for our headboard to be split like that...

She thought about Dakota Jones and Elwood Barnes...both good lovers....neither good men....Lem was both, an excellent lover and a good man....She could see herself living with him...Hopefully he'd put a ring on her finger and one day make it official....Maybe ..just maybe..She'd even have his baby..

He was damn sure trying to put a baby inside her now of days...

She now had a clear mind...She knew what had happened to Dakota Jones...He was dead,So was Ethan Proud  and she had forgiven Elwood Barnes...She had complete closure...

She could love Lem all the way now...


FOR  L.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Toni said...

GREAT STORY!

Angie B. said...

Great Story and nice tie in with the last story!

Sunflower said...

I figured when Sissy and her detectives discovered Dakota Jones body..There would be an Olivia /Beverly/Donnie Ray tie in...

Lisa said...

Nice Way to start my Saturday...Reading your Blogs, Especially this one..

Halo said...

I was going to say the same thing...Nice Way to start my Saturday...Reading your Blogs, Escapades, Keith's Space and Good Foodie.

Vanessa said...

I loved this story....Olivia/Beverly and Donnie Ray are my favorite of your four serials...Always nice to see them.

Cheryl said...

Nelson isn't the only guy sprung or whipped...Donnie Ray and Lem are just as sprung! IJS.

Rita said...

LOL! True Dat Cheryl!

Brenda said...

Nice Little Saturday Outing!