Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Motive For A Kill

Olivia, Beverly, Josie, Nelson and I appeared in court with Ellen Johnson that afternoon....






She had turned herself in and was formally charged with the first degree murder of Brian Gleeson, The Television Personality....Just one day after appearing on his show...

Naturally she entered a plea of " Not Guilty"  , she said that he had sexually assaulted her and that she was running from his advances when she was seen exiting his apartment...


Olivia and Beverly turned in her torn dress, bra and panties as evidence of the assault...

The ADA.... Their good friend ,Nina Rios presented the murder weapon...
A .38 smokeless....The registration had been filed off of it and it was wiped clean of prints....Bleached down...
"That's not my gun...I've never seen that gun before in my life." protested Ellen Johnson....

"This is pretty weak Nina...A gun with no prints, no DNA, Registration filed off...Could be anybody's gun."said Olivia...

"We have her leaving the scene of the crime on the street cam, looking pretty disheveled Liv" said Nina..

"Come on Nina....He sexually assaulted her.." said Beverly...

''And there is motive...Lucky for you two...I'm not trying this case...Someone else is..but for starters, Maybe you can work out a deal Manslaughter....10-15...." said Nina..

''I didn't kill him...I swear,I didn't...I don't own a gun..." said Ellen..
''No deal...Not Guilty....Let's work out bail..."said Olivia..

"Let me call my publisher...They'll pay my bail.." said Ellen...

"Well Nina...There it is.." said Beverly....."You still going shoe shopping with us Saturday?" whispered Beverly in her ear...

"Ouu chica I forgot...I can't...Got a hot date...Going away for the weekend." said Nina, smiling..

"Ouuuu, Freshie..."laughed Beverly...
Within an hour...A represenative from Ellen's Publisher arrived and paid her bail...and She left with Olivia,Beverly and Josie..




Nelson and I stayed behind...

"What's up Donnie Ray?" asked Nelson...

"I need to look at the crime scene....Talk with the case detective.." I said..

"You usually take Bev.." he said..

"I do...but she and her Aunt need to plan their strategy...You don't work for us...If you're not busy...I thought you wouldn't mind tagging along.."I said.

"Sure...I just didn't want to step on Beverly's toes..." he said..

II-
The case detective was none other than Lt. Tragg...He was running the Homicide unit...Now that Sissy Van Buren and her detectives were the Criminal Investigation Division, which covered a broad range of Major Crimes...He was the Acting Lieutenant of Homicide...I dreaded having to talk to him..

"Tell me Alexander...How does your wife do it?" he asked with a smile..

"How does she do what.?" I asked..

"This woman, This Ellen Johnson...National Best Selling Author...In our city for a week....Gets caught on a murder rap...Every mouthpiece in the city is calling her ,offering to rep her..and your wife and her niece have her before the ink is dry on the indictment?" he asked ,laughing..


I think Lt. Tragg had a grudging respect for my wife and Beverly that he would never admit, but that was showing..

"She's Just Lucky I guess..." I said..

"Oh yeah, the torn dress, the panties and the bra came back positive with his DNA, his fingerprints and a little of his semen..Ole boy got a little over excited..."laughed Lt. Tragg..

"So that bares her story out...She was assaulted like she said." said Nelson..

Lt. Tragg laughed...As he showed me glossies of the crime scene...

"I remember you kid...You used to be a Public Defender too..."he said ,looking at Nelson... "That's Motive, I'm sure ADA Nina Rios told you ,you could plead this down to Manslaughter and get 10-15.." said Lt. Tragg..

"She said she didn't do this...We are pleading Not Guilty.." I said..

''Suit yourself..A guilty verdict gets her Life, No Parole..Is Olivia sure she wants to go down that road?" asked Lt. Tragg..

He smiled..

"Of course she does..She's Olivia." he said..

"Yes , she is...Thanks for your help..." I said..

Nelson and I left...

III-
Back home... Olivia, Beverly and Josie were at Beverly's place, going over law books and legal precedents..



Now that Josie was a para-legal, she got to help them with research and she could give input....
I arrived with Chinese food for everybody from Chinese Bob's...


"I didn't know you'd still be here Josie..or I'd of picked up something for you..."I said.

"That's okay...there is a plenty of food here... I'll share with you Jo...Josie went home and brought a change of clothes...She's staying the night.."said Beverly..
"Oh...I thought I was spending the night?...I have a change of clothes downstairs in the car." said Nelson..

"You are spending the night...You're staying in the room with me...and Josie is sleeping in the other room.."said Beverly...

She liked the company...

We devoured the hot and delicious food!
"It's going to be quite the party down here tonight.." said Olivia..
"Nelson's an extra set of eyes to help you two prep your case.." I joked..

"You two are going to have me working for this firm yet aren't you?" Nelson joked..

"I already told your boss I'm going to steal you from him...Besides...It would give you an excuse to see Beverly more...You know you'd like that wouldn't you?" Olivia joked..

"Auntay stop...He sees me enough.." laughed Beverly...
"So here's what I found out...The dress, the panties and the bra tested positive for Gleeson's Fingerprints and DNA from saliva and a bit of semen...But they're saying the sexual assault is motive...Just like Nina said..and all we did was give it to them..."I said.
"Who is the case detective?" asked Olivia..

"Guess!" said Nelson..

"Lieutenant Tragg???" asked Beverly...
"You got it Shortcake!" I said.

"Who's Prosecuting?? It's Not Nina..." said Olivia..

"I don't know yet...I don't know the Judge either.."I said.
"Well we've got our work cut out for us...Let's call it a night...Since we worked so late...We'll open up two hours late tomorrow.."said Olivia..

"That means I'm the only one who has to get up at the regular time tomorrow." said Nelson..

"See? You should come to work for me and you'd get perks like this!" laughed Olivia..
 Beverly smiled and kissed Olivia on the cheek..

"Good Night Auntay." she said..
"Good Night Mr and Mrs. A." said Josie..

Olivia and I turned in...

Tonight I imagined , we all were going to get some much needed sleep!

IV-

"Wow, what a day?   I'm still kind of wound up..." said Olivia...


"Yeah, I was hoping you'd say that.." I said ,laughing...
"It is late Donnie Ray...We do need to get some sleep..." whispered Olivia to me..

"Yeah, we do...We have a big day tomorrow...I've got to go to that crime scene, Get inside and compare it with the photos I have.." I said.

''Lt. Tragg let you make copies?" she asked.
"Of course not....He didn't let me....but that has uh never stopped me before.."I said laughing sheepishly...
"Nothing ever stops you when you want something does it?" she said alluringly....
She pulled me to her and kissed me softly, slowly....

"No, I don't reckon it does.." I whispered softly....

"Want something now?" she asked..

"Yes....You.." I said..

"I'm all yours.." she said and smiled sweetly....


Olivia was wearing a White flowery baby doll, with a Black, white and pink sheer thong with polka dots on under it...How could she walk around like this in front of me and not expect me to not want some?

 I slipped the thong down and continued squeezing her breasts gently and kissing her neck..


"Ummmmmm, this feels so good..."I moaned..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray..." she moaned..


"Ummmmmmmmmm... just a little night cap...This will uh help us unwind.."I said as I pulled my zipper down and softly and slowly eased inside of her...

 "Anything you say Donnie Ray...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..arghhhhhhhhhhhh.."she moaned as she stroked me softly...

I bent her over the sink and softly entered her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned softly  as I moved in and out of her...and softly ran my hands through her hair....
"Yesssssssssss......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!.."she moaned..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she whispered softly....


There was a full moon out tonight.. I don't know how long Olivia and I stood in that kitchen, quietly making love, but I do know we both slept well that night...


(TO BE CONTINUED)


9 comments:

Brenda said...

I love Olivia and Donnie ray's passionate relationship....They've both been enthralled with each other since that fateful night they met in New Orleans.

Rita said...

Lt. Tragg again? Love his charactor...He's great for comic relief...

Toni said...

The police rushed to judgement here...They don't appear to have much of a case.

Angie B. said...

I agree Toni....If all they have is her running out of his apartment it isn't much...And she already said she was sexually assaulted by him...

Sunflower said...

Nice to see ADA Nina Rios...I would really love to see Olivia and Beverly square off against her...That would be interesting...The fact that they are friends would add even more spice to it.

Lisa said...

Lt. Tragg is great for comic releif...I can't wait to see how he fouls this case up! LOL!

Halo said...

To piggy back on what Brenda wrote....I love Olivia and Donnie Ray's relationship too!

Vanessa said...

This is going to be hot...I just know it!

Cheryl said...

You've got all the elements you need to make this case fun...Sex, Sexual innuendo, and Lt. Tragg for comic relief...If Nina Rios isn't prosecuting, then who?