Thursday, August 24, 2017

Mr. Eldridge

"That's Jordan.." said Sam Mother...

I showed him a photo of the Mysterious Stalker... I had tracked him to Sam Mother's Diner..

''So you know him huh?" I asked.

"Only his first name...He comes in here for Breakfast quite a bit..."said Sam..

He peered at my wife Sepia and Kimmie..

"Wow Kev,I remember when you first moved around here and bought that house....I remember when you and Sepia first started dating.." said Sam Mother...

"You mean shacking ,don't you?" said Sepia with a smile..

Sam Mother cracked up....He like everybody else loved my wife, Sepia and her wry sense of humor..

"But look at you now..Married, got a baby girl...Both of you own businesses and you still bust my chops about customers who eat in here.." he laughed....
I smiled..Next to Gus...Sam Mother had known me the longest...and had lived in this neighborhood the longest....

"Jordan don't talk much... He comes in...He orders his food, he eats and tips well and leaves.."said Sam Mother..

"He tips well..Which means he has a little money...He works somewhere..."I said.

"He doesn't talk much...If he is working...He's never mentioned it...I do know...He was disfigured in an explosion....Last year.....He survived....He saved his wife.....He was in the hospital for a year...He's had several surgeries...He mentioned that the one time he did talk.." said Sam..

"That makes sense Bae...That's why he wears that mask...To conceal his injuries..."said Sepia..

"You said he saved his wife...??" I asked.

"Yeah...pushed her out of the way....She didn't get a scratch...."said Sam...

"That's all you know Sam?" I asked..

"That's enough aint it?" he asked.. He smiled and looked at Sepia..

"Your Husband!" he said..

" I know...Come on bae. See ya Sam." she said softly..
"Thanks Sam." I said...

He had indeed told me a lot...Our Stalker was married or is married...

It was enough......The world of our mystery man was slowly starting to peel apart.....

II-
Kool Kat  meanwhile was in way over his head ,I was afraid....

He was totally enthralled with my client , Vonetta Eldridge



and was over her loft again for round two..
"Oh My God...Mister Jones....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I can't get enough....." she moaned as they stood naked in the middle of the floor kissing passionately....

''Damn girl...I can't get enough of you either.." he said..

She had called him...Saying once again that she could not sleep....How lucky he was that his steady girlfriend, Chelsea was with her girlfriends in New Orleans for a few days...
Soon they were in her bed ....making sweet love again...

Kool Kat  parted her legs and had entered her warm and moist center...She was soft...smelled great and very,very moist....Kool Kat was losing his mind slowly as they began to get into a nice rhythm on his bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mister JONES...oh my godDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!..."she moaned...

The bed began to squeak something crazy and the headboard began to slam against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh Mister JONES." she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... lawddddddddddddd......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Call me Vonnie.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

"Mr.JONES..ouuuuuu..Mr. JONES....OHHHHHHH MY GOOODNESSSSSSS..OUUUUUUUUU!"she wailed...


"Ohhhh Vonnie, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... baby..I needed this soooooooooooooo mucccchhhhhh! .OHHHHHHHH" she moaned...

They made sweet yet intense love for the next FIVE TO SIX HOURS...with no sign of stopping...The bed squeaked something crazy....


"Oh My God!" he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she cried out!



'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... VONNIE...good lord...VONNIE......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned....

"Sock it to me Mr. JONES yessssssssssssssssss!...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...YESSSSSS!"she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" he yelled and
came violently!!!


 It wasn't long before Vonnie came also ...in waves and held on to Kool Kat for life, Slapping him in the face ,because it felt so good...
 
 "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"she yelled....coming violently and still shaking a little bit after they were finished...


They both showered and got dressed.. Well at least he did...She laid across the bed in her bra and panties..

"I could get used to this.." said Kool Kat, smiling...

''Woooooo, you ought to bottle what you got in your pants and sell that....Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she said, amazed at the man's prowess and how good he had made her feel..She couldn't believe it...She was close to having feelings for this man....All she knew was she wanted him to come back tonight..


"Where you goin?" she asked.
"I gotta get with my boy Kevin and try to catch and stop your stalker.." he said..


"Once he sees you guys...Especially you...He'll cease and desist..." she said laughing... "You are coming back tonight aren't you?" she cooed..


"Of course" he said..
"Awwwww you are so sweet." she said and planted a wet juicy kiss on his lips...

Kool Kat was on cloud nine when he left her loft...




III-


"Wowww you brought the whole family today..." exclaimed Lt. Sissy Van Buren...as I walked into her office with Sepia and Kimmie..

"Yeah Wifey is hangin out with me today..."I said...

"Hi Sissy..." said Sepia..

"Awwwwwwwwwwww let me hold my sweet god-daughter.." said Sissy who hugged and squeezed Kimberly...who giggled..."She is sooo precious.."said Sissy..."Sooooooo is this just a social visit?" she asked...

''Partially...Do you know of any uh major explosions that occurred in this city in the past year....One where there might have been a survivor?"I asked..

"Are you working a case?" she asked..

"Yeah." I said..

"Hmmm, this may take a while, but let me look up a few cases..." she said..

It took about an hour and a half....but Sissy came up with what I needed...

"As a matter of fact there was an explosion...An old faulty electrical fire at the preliminary finals for that Ms. Panties pageant last year...Arson thought it looked suspicious ,but in the end..it was simple human error...Nobody was killed...but a man who was there..who was arguing with his wife, wound up saving her and getting caught in the explosion..." said Sissy.
''Wife?  You're supposed to be single to enter that contest." said Sepia..

Sissy looked at her...

"Uh I won Ms. Panties ,2008...a year before I met Kevin.." said Sepia ,smiling sheepishly..
Sissy laughed...

''Wow!  I would have never thought, but then again...you have a great figure Sepia...I bet you could win it again this year."said Sissy..
"I have told her that..." I said.

"Sorry...I'm married...and I have a child...Two things that disqualify you from being Ms. Panties.." laughed Sepia..

"Anyway this poor guy really didn't want his wife in that contest and they got in a big argument while everybody was fleeing...In a last act of self sacrifice, he shoved her out of harms way and caught the brunt of the explosion.." said Sissy..

"He lived?" I asked.

"Oh Yes and the City paid for his hospitalization...All of his surgeries..His name?  I remember..Jordan...Jordan Eldridge..." she said..

''What? Jordan Eldridge..Was his wife, Vonetta Eldridge?" I asked..

"I don't know..You'd have to check with records.." said Sissy..

"Thank you Siss, as usual you've helped me more than you could ever know.."I said.  I kissed her on the cheek..."Come on Sepia.." I said..

"Nice seeing you again Sissy." said Sepia..
"If you two ever need a baby sitter....I am available most of the time..." she said..

"Always good to know.."said Sepia smiling as we left...

"Isn't it fun hanging out with daddy?" said Sepia to Kimmie..  She smiled and nodded..
I went to records and I looked them both up...

Jordan Eldridge was the same age as me...Born and Raised here in Philadelphia....Attended and Graduated from Public Schools, Graduated from Community College, Attended Temple for two years before dropping out...Married Vonetta Johnson...They were now legally seperated..

Vonetta Johnson Eldridge, Also the same age as me, also born and raised in Philadelphia ,Attended and Graduated from Public schools, Graduated from Community college, attended Lasalle University, dropped out one semester shy of graduation..Got married to Jordan Eldridge..Worked as a hair dresser and sometime model, often traveling to New York to take modeling jobs...Appeared in a few Hip Hop Videos...Appeared in a few off Broadway Plays...The couple seperated....She moved to Los Angelas for a year, then she returned...They reconciled for awhile...Then they seperated again...

She is the current winner of the Ms. Panties Pageant!
''So She's married..She knew who this guy was all the time...She knew if it became known that she was married..even seperated...She would have to forfeit the crown ,Ms. Panties and the prize money and the chance to audition for a Hollywood Agent..."said Sepia..
"I have a work address for him...He's a social worker at the School for the Blind...and I have a home address." I said..

"Where to first Sherlock?" said Sepia..

"His Job...The school for the Blind.."I said.

IV-
At the school for the blind, we met Jordan's co-Worker...Hildy...
A shapely and sexy woman with a bright smile..

"Jordan didn't come in today...He's a very caring and patient counselor...All of the students here love him...He can relate to them...He feels handicapped because of what happened to him..." she said..

 ''His accident...The explosion...right?" I said.

"Right...I felt so bad for him....He's had several surgeries...In fact...He's almost back to normal...As normal as he can be I suppose...He and I were together for a year...The year his wife ran off and went out to L.A...Then she came back and he thought they could work it out, but she didn't want him..she's got it in her head that maybe she can be a star or something...and maybe she can...I just wished she'd let him go..So he could have some peace..." said Hildy...

"You love him don't you?" said Sepia..

"I do...Very much...He always said he wished he'd met me first..." she said....

''Do you have a home address for him?" I asked.

"I do.." she said..

V-

I drove Sepia and Kimmie home and hooked up with Kool Kat....No way I was going to take them to this guy's apartment...I didn't know if he wanted to blow her a kiss or blow her brains out...I could not blame him if he chose the latter...

"You mean to tell me this guy is her husband...HER HUSBAND???" said Kool Kat...He was fuming...I couldn't understand why he was so mad...

"Yeah....Now look...This guy really hasn't done anything...We just want to talk to him ,that's all..No rough stuff..He's a citizen, he's not a playa or tough guy...He doesn't have a sheet..." I said..

"SHE LIED!! SHE'S BEEN PLAYIN ME ,I MEAN YOU THE ENTIRE TIME...SHE KNEW IF HER HUSBAND WAS AROUND AND IT WAS KNOWN...SHE'D LOSE THAT CROWN AND THAT PRIZE MONEY...THAT'S ALL THIS WAS ABOUT!" he said and slammed his fist into the palm of his hands..He remembered the last thing she said to him......


"Once he sees you guys...Especially you...He'll cease and desist..." she said laughing... "You are coming back tonight aren't you?" she cooed..

''You're really taking this hard Big Man....I'm the one who got played...It was my own fault...I should have checked her out ,like I do all of my clients..I'm slippin..."I said.

"IT AINT YOUR FAULT MAN...SHE'S FINE...SHE'S PLAYED A LOT OF GUYS..." he said..  He figured that she seduced him on purpose...Hoping her husband would find her there with him and be scared away for good...

We walked down the hallway towards Jordan's apartment, when all of a sudden he appeared in the doorway...

''Who Are you two? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" he snarled.


(CONCLUSION NEXT)



1 comment:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I knew that chick was foul!