Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Another Man In Her Life

TWO DAYS LATER-

Ms. Yvette walked into the office....Ms. Jade was already there..

"Hi Jade.."said Yvette..

"Hey Boss Lady...I checked up on all of those traffic tickets....Our Client, got two...and then after that...He started parking in the lot across the street."said Jade.

"But he was openly dating her...He wasn't hiding it...According to his Credit and Debit Card records, They were seen in Josie's, Stoley's, Aqua Bar, Rooftop Aqua Bar, Mulberry Street and the Mermaid Crabhouse…"said Yvette..

"He took her to places where mostly Black and Latinos hung out...I'm certain her benefactor took her to larger, classier places...No Offense...I hang out at Stoleys, Aqua Bar, Josie's and the Mermaid club myself.."said Jade..

"Oh Jade, No Offense taken I perfectly understand.."said Yvette..

"About the traffic tickets...They were all workers or people seeking to rent a condo or one timers...Other than our client, There were only two repeat tickets and they were women visiting men in the area...No Judge..."said Jade..

"But you know what?  A Judge...A Judge could make his tickets disappear...Like they never ever happened...Judges fix tickets for family and friends all the time...It's a little unethical...but it happens...I even had a couple of judges fix a few parking tickets for me.."said Yvette..

"Really?" laughed Jade..

"They wanted to sleep with me of course...but they still fixed a couple of tickets for me.."laughed Yvette.

Both women laughed...


"I did however find something interesting.."said Jade.

''What's that?" asked Yvette.

"Our Judge owns an apartment , directly across the street from those condos..." said Jade.

"HE DOES??? HIS NAME IS ON IT??" asked Yvette..

"It sure is...He's owned  it since the fall of 2017....." said Jade..

"We need to take a look at that...What do you think" asked Yvette.
"Throw me the keys Boss lady..."laughed Jade.






II-



Another day in court...ADA Spade still hadn't closed and he still hadn't proved much of anything..
You could look at him and tell he was just as frustrated as we were with Judge Mackelroy, who was practically his second chair the way he was acting...

Judge Mackelroy over ruled us and sided with the Prosecution  so much that even ADA Spade began to do double takes.
ADA  Jaquin "Jock" Spade was proving to be a real pain...I'll give him this much..He was tenacious.

He called my cousin Blake Jones to the stand...

Yvette had told us we shouldn't call a defendant in a murder case to the stand..but we had no choice..

I made the decision to let him testify, I'd live with the consequences..




Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil grilled him the night before..Pretending to be Joquin Spade and asking him the hard questions the way they knew he'd be asked..


As a result , Blake was ready....He was polished...Fresh Hair cut, Nicely tailored suit, Fresh Fragrance and almost perfect mannerisms.. Not some sullen convict or street guy...

The women on our jury were very aroused by his demeanor..

Jock asked him how did he meet the victim... He said that he was in court with city attorneys , She was working as a court stenographer...They began talking...He took her out to lunch a couple of times..She told him she had a boyfriend...

A year later..She took him out for a very nice and expensive dinner and He spent the night...They began seeing each other and soon she stopped working in the courtroom and began living in an expensive condo and enrolled in the University of Pennsylvania..

He acquitted himself well... Spade was not able to shake him or break him down... No harm was done to the case.

The women on the jury completely bought his argument..

 On Cross I asked my cousin was he paying for her education and her condo?.,

''Are you kidding? I'm still paying off my student loans." he said.
Kahlil asked him...

"Did she ever tell you who was paying for her to stay in that condo and for her Ivy League education, since she wasn't working?"

"Objection your honor....Relevance."said ADA Spade..

"Your honor I'm trying to establish that there was another unseen man in the picture.. Another man in her life." I said.

"Sustained...No Relevance...Move On!" said the Judge..

"But your honor.."said Kahlil..

"I SAID MOVE ON COUNSELORS!" said the Judge...

 '"Did you see that Bee?  It was almost as if the Judge was taking this entire thing personally."said Sofia.
"I saw it...First he tries two times to get us pulled off the case...He objects to everything we do and now this.." observed Bee Bee..

"Your DNA and prints are all over the apartment....No one elses but yours and the murder victim..and we have you on the camera screen entering the condo, eight hours before her death..."said ADA Spade.

''We were dating...She was my girlfriend...Of course my DNA and prints were in her apartment...I was up there at least three or four times a week...This particular night we made love......After we were finished, I took a shower and got dressed...And I left...She was still alive, and that's the truth..." said Blake..

"And yet we have no film footage of you leaving...WHY IS THAT?" asked ADA Spade..

"I left out the back...I often did that...It was a short cut to the parking lot around the corner..After I got a few tickets...I started using the parking lot when I came over..There is a camera in the back...It was broken..." said Blake..

"Broken Huh? How nice for you?  snarled ADA Spade..

He called Lt. Tragg...

He asked him basic questions, like what evidence he found...Our client entering on lobby film footage, but not leaving...His Prints and DNA all over the apartment..the hot and wet shower..

On Cross, Bee Bee showed the Autopsy report to the jury which showed the time of death for the victim was 8:32 pm...

"The police were on the scene at 8:50 pm and you arrived at 9:15 pm... How did you arrive on the scene so fast?  " she asked..

"We got a call..."said Lt. Tragg..

"An Anonymous call?" asked Bee Bee.

"Yes.." he said..

"The Police couldn't find one witness, not one person on the floor who heard any commotion or was in the building or who witnessed anything...So who called the police? Our client didn't? He was gone! "asked Sofia..

Lt. Tragg was stumped, frustrated and tongue tied...It was good that the jury was seeing this..

"OBJECTION...ARGUMENTIVE!"said ADA Spade.. He was clearly trying to save Lt. Tragg, who he was clearly disgusted with!

"Sustained...Move on counselors.."said Judge Mackelroy...
"Your honor, asking who made the call to the police is a valid question.."protested Sofia.
"HE SAID IT WAS AN ANNONYMOUS CALL, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY KNOW?  NOW MOVE ON!" shouted the Judge..
Kahlil went with another track along the same vein... He pulled up bank records....

"These are Bank records....Records of payments made to the dead girl's account at the University of Pennsylvania...Her tuition was automatically paid from this account as was the rent on her condo...Now we know she was not working and had no visible signs of  income....The name on this account is of a man , who died 31 years ago...Supported by this death certificate.....This social security number is also bogus.. And when our investigator got on to this account....It suddenly vanished..It's from the Caymen Islands."said Kahlil..

''Okay, so she had a sponser..a wealthy sponser...but that does not put this mystery man at the scene of the crime...Your client was at the scene of the crime.."said ADA Spade..

"My client wasn't sponsoring her financially, What I am saying is perhaps whoever was, was jealous that she was sleeping with another man and that person killed her...Not my client...The police never looked into how she was being financed and that is very obvious....It's very obvious there is another man in her life." I said.

"Oh again with this other man.....Unless you can produce this so called Mystery Man, MOVE ON!!! NOW DON'T LET ME HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN!" said the Judge..

"Your Honor...Evan you have to agree, We have brought up a valid point that should be looked into."said Bee Bee...

"You know....Your boss is a very good friend of mine, I mentored her when she was a young attorney, much like you four......THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I DON'T HOLD THE FOUR OF YOU IN CONTEMPT!!!" screamed the Judge...

ADA Spade was now taken aback....He looked at the Judge the same way we did...Like he's taking this case a little too personal...What is up with that?  Even if he was basically helping him...He was being too helpful...

The Jury could see it too and they were shifted....11 to acquit, 1 undecided....but leaning toward acquittal.




The Four of us could clearly see it...

So Did ADA Spade...
"It's near dinner time.. I'm famished...I'm sure you all are...Let's adjourn for the day.."said the Judge..

"Your Honor, It's 2:52 pm." said Sofia..

"I SAID WE ARE ADJOURNING FOR THE DAY....NOW PLEASE STOP ARGUING WITH ME!"screamed the Judge...

 "Come on Little Mamasita...Enough."said Bee Bee.
Sofia glared at the Judge angrily...

So did Kahlil and myself..

but none of us said another word..We grabbed our briefcases and quietly filed out.....It was probably ADA Spade's worst day in court...

And so the day went...

III-


Yvette and Jade and Gary stood in the room across from the Condo...

 "Not much for furniture.." said Yvette..
 "For Sure.." said Jade..
"There is a bed in here and a night light...All you need.."said Gary....

Yvette looked in the closet...There was a suit in the closet...and a pair of wingtips....

"Look at this.." she said..

She smelled it... It smelled familiar...

"Smells like old man.." she laughed..

"This gives me an idea...You girls stay here...I'll be back..."said Gary...

Because he was an Investigator with the District Attorney's office, they had been granted entrance to the apartment..

Yvette peered out the window...

"Look Jade...with binoculars...You can see straight into Connie's bedroom..."she said.

"Yes...This is perfect if you think your girl is cheating...You can stand right here and see the entire thing.."said Jade..

"He 's married...He can't see her every night...At some point she's got to have been tired of that...She starts openly dating Blake...She doesn't have to hide with him...He takes her out in public...It's a freedom she hasn't had in four years.."says Yvette..

"But from his point of view...He's been bankrolling her...Paying for this condo..paying for her schooling and other things..He feels betrayed and enraged..

He watched them and he was enraged to the point he couldn't take it anymore..."said Jade..

"Exactly."said Yvette..

Gary came back...He had a cheap blue suit the exact same color as the suit in the closet...He exchanged suits....

"I'm going to get this suit checked for DNA....and maybe I'll return it.." said Gary..

''Where did you get that suit?" asked Yvette.

"There's a goodwill a few blocks from here."said Gary.


Jade and Yvette laughed...



IV-
Night Time arrived!!





It had been a rough day in court for all of us....The girls went to their apartment and Kahlil and I went to our apartments...

We were tired and on edge....We were knocking some holes in this case...but ADA Spade was managing to plug them up and hold his own against us and he still hadn't closed..

I hoped Ms. Yvette and Jade had found out something...Something that could bolster our defense when we began soon.

I took a nice long, hot shower....

I sat in my living room....I heard a knock on the door...I wondered who it might be this time of night..

It was Bee Bee..

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, feel like some company?   I can't sleep.." she said..

She smelled like she had just gotten out of the shower and had lotioned down...She had on a red Delta Sigma Theta t-shirt that came just slightly above her thighs..and I got a slight glimpse of her panties , when she bent over to pick up something she dropped..

"Yeah come in....You didn't bring any food?" I asked..

''Why? Are you hungry?" she asked.

"No...not really." I said.

"I didn't think so..." she laughed..

We stared in each other's eyes......I was good and horny anyway..She knew that and she knew what she was doing..


"Come here  boy, stop playing.." she said.
''Yes lawddd!" I moaned..

We began kissing passionately....on my couch....There was no longer any need for pretense between us ,like there was in law school...

I ran my hands up her red t-shirt..rubbing her legs...breathing heavily...I slipped her matching white

 bra and matching read and white striped bikini panties off..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

"Oh My Goddd...Ohh My God..." I moaned....in between sweet, soft kisses....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmm.....ouuu is your door locked?....Oh My Goddd...Ohh My God....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Yes...it's locked....Nobody is visiting me this time of night anyway." I said..

"I did.." she giggled in between more soft butter kisses...


I slipped her red t-shirt off.  and slipped her panties down and off, she took my t-shirt off

...I took my boxers and my t-shirt off.

Bee Bee and I had been building up to this all day long..She caught me glancing at her during court..

I entered her....She was unbelievably soft and moist....I was losing my mind....

I lifted her up and began thrusting into her slowly and softly...She put her arms around my neck and trembled as I went to town...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd gurrlllllllllllll.."I found myself yelling..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

We were both breathing heavily...

 I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...and licking on the other one with my mouth"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....


Soon we were in my bedroom.. I had her on the bed.....She opened  her legs and pulled me closer to her....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I-didn't think we'd be doing this tonight."she whispered softly...as I began to thrust into her a little harder and faster..."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..

"Me neither, but I'm glad we are.." I said as we continued making sweet love...

"Me too! " she said.

"Ohhh My God...Keith..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Bee -Bee You get me that way" I said. 

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS...Bee Bee began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Keith...Oh My Lordd!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Bee Bee....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!
I played in her hair....She lie in between my legs.....

''WOW!  That was...Ouuu That was incredible..." she said softly.....

"It was..."I said and kissed her again...
She returned my passion....
It took us only a few minutes before we were making sweet love for the second time this night..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith we are doing it again!" she said..

"We are doing it again..."I said softly....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd boy,ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned...

"Damn girl!"I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boyyyyyyyyyyyyy ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmm,work me...work me...work Bee Bee like a job!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

Her speaking in third person made me even more excited....

This time I was going slower and being more tender than I was known for...Bee Bee was smiling so sweetly, even she couldn't believe it..then she began crying, and sweating profusely...

TWO OR THREE  MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking continued...Bee Bee  had one of the most intense orgasms she'd had in close to three years...So Did I...

"LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I howled as my feet curled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ........" cooed Bee Bee as she climaxed hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." I moaned...cumming so hard, I felt as if I were being drained of all bodily fluids.
She fell asleep between my legs...her head on my chest...she rubbed my penis softly until I came once again....Then she drifted off....I drifted off too..It was the best sleep I'd had in awhile.

We both woke up a few hours later, smiling at each other....and kissing passionately..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm we gonna do this again?" she asked..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.,....yessssssssssssssss.."I moaned....


 She would tell me later she had just come up to talk....She didn't know our "talk' was going to escalate into lovemaking...Based on how she was dressed...A T-shirt that just barely touched her hips and sexy panties..I doubted that...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel so good boy!" she said in between hot smouldering kisses.

''So do you...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned.

For the third time....the two of us were making sweet love..

This time it was slower....tender...not rushed like last night....

Bee Bee was so soft, so wet, smelled like a new born baby.....I was losing my mind.....She was too....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Keith...Oh My Lordd!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm/...you are soo hard...umm and so huge...." she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Bee Bee....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuu......oh my goodnesss...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...her legs just shaking..tears flowing down the side of her face...

''Damn girl, this is soo good!" was all I could say....


TWO OR THREE  MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking continued...Bee Bee  had another intense orgasm ,So Did I...

"LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I howled as my feet curled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! ........stop
showing off...stop showing off in this bedddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu." screamed Bee Bee as she climaxed..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." I moaned...cumming so hard, I felt as if I were being drained of all bodily fluids.


Sofia and Kahlil were down the hall in his apartment in his bedroom making sweet love..

"Papiiii if you had just said something....We could have been doing this from Freshman year until now....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as she rode him.....

And kissed him passionately...

"Well...Welll...We've got six years worth of missed lovemaking to make up for..." he moaned..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...you tryin to make up for it in one night?" laughed Sofia..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I wish I could..." he moaned...EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet lovemaking for them had gone by...

It had been an intense day....We were relieving all of the stress

Unknown to us...A van was across the street from us... A  van owned by former FBI agent, now Private Investigator Burt Vandenburg..

 He turned to his passenger, Judge Sam Mackelroy and said-

"I wired all three of their apartments...I've gotten nothing...They didn't discuss the trial at all...All they did was shower it seems..The two women are in the apartments of the two guys and they're all having sex...but no mention of the trial at all... Hey are you sure this is legal?" he asked.
"Don't worry about it.." said Judge Mackelroy...

"What's it to you?  I could see if you were an Assistant District Attorney asking me to spy on Opposing counsel but you're a judge....You've got no skin in this game..or do you?" asked Bert  Vandenburg.

"I'm paying you....I just need to know what they say about this trial..Their strategy,any evidence they've found...They're bound to mention something soon and when they do...I want to know ."said Judge Mackelroy...


(TO BE CONTINUED)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties...You write the best sex scenes!

Goerge S. said...

This Judge obviously has skin in this game...He's ruining the case for the prosecution.

Tate 2 said...

I'll Say...Agreeing with George S.

Toni said...

I need to see this hack Judge get his just desserts!

Angie B. said...

Agreed!

Sunflower said...

I'm signing on to this too...He's beyond biased!

Cheryl said...

Despite all that's going on...The Love/sex scenes between Keith and Bee Bee, Kahlil and Sofia and even Yvette and Gary are cute!

Lisa said...

This Judge is real extra...

Halo said...

I think he killed that girl and is using this trial to get revenge on her much younger, Black side dude!

Brenda said...

He told Yvette he was separated from his wife..

Rita said...

This girl he's keeping and bankrolling her education is the reason why!LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Funny thing...After she got her IVY league Education, She probably could have demanded a job that would have allowed her her independence..She'd of left ole boy anyway.