Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Personal Lives

THREE WEEKS LATER-

A lot had changed in three weeks...For one thing...We were in court involved in yet another big murder case...





The five of us were defending a man, Connor Lewis..

accused of murdering a co-worker , who had been spying on him and spreading false accusations about his work performance... and their supervisor , who it was believed had engineered a plot to oust him from his position.. A White woman, Jewel Baxter  and a Black woman...Tamika Hastings.

Newly minted attorney Kylie Austin was second chair to our team....She had really straightened up...Was at work on time everyday, was nearly the last to leave..paid strict attention to details, asked a lot of questions and had already taken on three cases by herself and won them all and had won a small litigation case....

Her Aunt, Judge Martika Anderson was very proud of her niece and came to all of her court appearences.. she missed the litigation...She was in court , hearing a case of her own...but she was very happy with her young niece's progress...

She was over the moon when she heard that Kylie would be handling this murder case with us...


Under Nelson's brilliant tuteledge,


Kyrie and Josie picked the jurors...using his same strategy of bait and switch...

The More experienced ADA McCafferty didn't know what had hit him...and we wound up getting all 12 of the kinds of jurors we wanted..

Nelson ,Beverly and Olivia looked on like proud parents..

 "I think the girls have got it.." he said proudly..
 "Watch out Nelson...Pray you don't have to go up against them in trial.." joked his wife, Beverly...
"I'm glad they're on our side.." said Olivia..

The murders were two gruesome shootings that occurred three nights apart...Our client had motive..but there was little more than circumstantial evidence tying him to the double murder...

Both were shot with a handgun registered to him...A gun he reported stolen to the police, a month before.....

His fingerprints were on the gun...but the killer could have worn latex gloves...

There was no witnesses to either slaying...

Thus we began...

II-


Court adjourned for the day....

Lt. Tragg, the arresting officer walked over to Olivia..

"Lieutenant Tragg , I don't feel like hearing how we are going to lose this case and we shouldn't have taken him on as a client.."said Olivia, who was bone tired..

"No, No, No, No, No Liv....This has nothing to do with the trial....I-I- I was inquiring about Karen, Karen Page...I know she's a friend of yours and uh I haven't seen her in weeks...I uh thought you might know where she is.."he asked..

"Oh!" said Olivia, caught completely off guard... "Well after she tried that big federal case ,she asked for a short leave of absence....She's in Chicago....She'll be back next week.." said Olivia..

''Chicago? " he asked..

 ''She's got family there..She just wanted a break from work and this city, that's all."said Olivia..

"You know her, you know what she likes...Can you uh give me an inside on how I can uh get next to her?" he asked..

''She's got a boyfriend you know." laughed Olivia, not believing this guy was asking her this..

"B.L. is a flake, he won't be around long..." said Lt. Tragg.

"Lieutenant, please don't make me an accessory after the fact....If some unforeseen accident happens to occur to B.L.  ,I would rather not have an inkling of it before hand.."laughed Olivia..

"You're good Liv...You're good."said Lt. Tragg and the two had a rare laugh....


Martika was out of breath, She arrived as we were leaving court...

''Sorry I missed you in court today baby." she said and hugged Kyrie..

"Auntie...it's all good...Where are you coming from?   Your hair is kind of uh...well mussed...WHO IS HE?" Kyrie asked and smiled sheepishly....

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about? It's windy outside.."said Martika, blushing...

She had been in the Marriot with U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson..

He was becoming extremely needy now of days , Calling her around the clock because he couldn't get in contact with Kyrie...

Martika came to his hotel suite early in the morning...

They'd have a quickie before work...She'd hear several cases in court, then be back in his hotel room..

For mid-day sex

and shenanigans.....The man was insatiable....

and sometimes back again that night for crazy, crazy sex all afternoon ,

until midnight when she had to go...

She had tried to talk to him about where their "relationship" was going...about how she was feeling things  for him, deep things...but he either ignored her or redirected the conversation...She was
beginning to feel like his plaything..

She'd only meant to sleep with him just that once...She never meant for it to get to this point...An everyday thing...She had actually been surprised when he first made a move towards her...She had never known he had looked at her in a sexual way...but he definitely looked at her that way now..He wanted it constantly....She often wondered if he thought of anything other than sex..

Unknown to her... Her niece Kyrie had been to see him once or twice too

They had made sweet love for an entire afternoon....She made it clear to him that she was busy now with work and could not just see him on demand like he wanted...She was getting afraid that he was getting too attached to her...He talked to her like a love sick puppy...It was taking away from his attractiveness..She liked him better when he was just a naughty, horny man cheating on his wife..

"Auntay, if I may ask...What were you and THE GREAT DETECTIVE laughing about?  That's what the other detectives call him behind his back.."laughed Beverly..

"Yeah, you two did look chummier than usual." I said.

"Oh he wanted to know where Karen Page was....I told him she's in Chicago..."said Olivia.

Beverly laughed..

"Chicago?? She's been back...I saw her yesterday in Bridget's store.."laughed Beverly...

"I know...I just wanted to give her a break....If he thinks she's out of town, He won't hound her for a little while longer.." said Olivia.

 "I need to look over those police reports again of the initial incident and crime scene photos."said Nelson.
 "I Don't have them with me....They're back at the office.."I said.
"I photographed them...They're on my phone and my tablet...I thought you guys might want to look at them."said Josie..

I smiled.. "That's my girl." I said, hugging Josie.


''SHE is sharp!" said Kyrie, smiling..

 "Isn't she though? "said Beverly, smiling..
''My whole team is sharp...I wouldn't be this successful without them." said a very proud Olivia.

"How's my baby been doing?" asked Martika, markedly different towards her niece than she had been.

''She's good." I said..

 ''She's good, a very quick study.."said Olivia.
"Yes she is...We are lucky to have her working with us on this case." said Beverly...

 "Sooo proud of you girrrrlll....You listen to Olivia and Beverly and Nelson..You'll learn a lot."said Martika, kissing her niece..
"I am Auntie..." said Kyrie.  She noticed how our client, Connor often stared at her...He was staring at her now...Nearly looking through her clothing..
She caught him staring at her one time and she just smiled.. He smiled back..

She thought he had a sexy smile...but she was his attorney...And she had enough men problems as it was...Besides...It was probably nothing, she wagered..

III-

Sometime later...Kyrie knocked on the room door of U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson..

"Oh God, I'm so glad you're here...I missed you baby.." he said..

"Missed me? I was just here three days ago....Don't you work?  Or do you lay up here and screw all day?" she asked..

"What are you talking about?" he asked..

"Just seems like you had another woman up here is all." she said. "I don't care..I'm just sayin.." said Kyrie.

"You're the only woman I think about.. (He lied) You're not...You're not seeing someone else are you?" he asked..

"Noooo, I'm busy working a murder case with Olivia and Beverly...but if I was, what's it to you?  You got a wife and three kids...a new baby...Have you even seen your new baby?" she asked..

"Let's not talk about that..." he said and lifted her dress up...

"Ummmmmmmmmm...lawd ,look at you.." he said as he eased her panties down...

"I can't stay with you all afternoon...Make this quick..."she said..

''Awwwwwwww..lawwwwwd!!!"he moaned..
She giggled..

"You are such a horn dog Tony..." she said.
They kissed passionately for thirty minutes...

He bent her over his bed and entered her doggystyle..

"Ouuuuuuuu...ummmmm...ouuuuuuuu this is something new for you..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned...

One thing he could do, was bring her to orgasm...which was the only reason she started seeing him again...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhh girllll!!!| he moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Tonnny!" she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Kyrieeeee babyyyyyyy!" he moaned...


The bed began moving up and down and the bedsprings started squeaking....

Her legs began shaking...She hated that they were...Sweat was running down her face, she tried to keep from getting emotional and crying....but she couldn't help it...

TWO HOURS AND A HALF SLIPPED BY

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..she was having an intense orgasm...

He came and came hard...

They both washed up...


"I've got to go..." she said..

He pulled her to him...

He kissed her passionately...

"I'm in love with you!!....I'll take care of you....I'll put you up in a nice place...I'll pay for it...I'll give you whatever you want..." he said..

''Stop...You don't have to do any of that....You're getting too serious Tony....I don't think I'm going to come over here again...Go Home...Go back to D.C.  Be with your wife..." she said and eased out of his embrace..

"Kyrie...please...don't go...I love you baby!" he begged...

Kyrie left...She ran down the hall...She could not see him again..No matter how good the sex was..
Tony Richardson was in tears....He couldn't believe it...

IV-

At our place...

 "I'm so glad that case is over... I won naturally.."said a beaming ADA Rockland Cambridge ,spinning Alfreda around...
"I can tell....You're happy." she said.

He kissed her passionately...

"Yesssssssssssssssss...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I am..." he said..

''Rockkkkklandd...I'm at work...Cool it will you?" said Alfreda, tickled pink, but embarrassed at all of the kissing in front of folks...

Judge Anderson caught  sight of  them and chuckled....She knew ADA Rockland Cambridge quite well..He was a very talented Attorney, but somewhat of an odd sock...She was amazed that he was involved with Beverly's much older, but beautiful mother...She had to be at least 10-11 years older than Rockland..

"They always like that Liv?" she asked.

''Always...He can't keep his hands off of her.."laughed Olivia..

"I remember a few years back, you and Beverly and Nelson went up against him in court a few times...and he carried on something terrible when you guys won...I thought he hated you guys..."she laughed...

''Well, since he's fallen in love with my mommy, he's softened toward us..."said Beverly, who along with Josie ,Nelson and I



were looking at the evaluations and conflicting testimonies from co-workers and others that conflicted with the evalutaions, crime scene photos and witness statements...

"I guess he has...The Power of the Panties." sighed Martika...who busted out in laughter at her own joke..

Olivia laughed too...

"And speaking of which...You told me you thought you were in love...Tell me about this guy." she whispered..

''He's married Liv, I shouldn't....I mean....He's a very influential person and he needs my help on something...This is purely political....Last month ,I went to see him to discuss what he would need...That's all..And the next thing I know...We are in bed making love all night long..

I feel so bad because I've known him AND HIS WIFE for years and when I was married, He and his wife and my husband and I used to go on double dates...I never thought of him in that way and never knew he thought of me in that way....and I thought this was a one night thing...Now we are in a full blown affair...I've told him that I 'm in love with him...but he won't even discuss the matter." she said.

"Because he's not!....He's not in love with you Tika!!!If he was, you'd of known it...Martika...We aren't young girls just coming outside to play...You know the deal...He just wanted to get in your panties...and now that he has, he's not going to commit to much more...He never takes you out anywhere...I'll bet he's never even sent you flowers has he?" asked Olivia.

"No he hasn't." sighed Martika..

"Your niece got these roses from whoever she is seeing sent to her apartment...She gave them to us.."

said Olivia showing her a vase of beautiful roses..

"Oh My God...They're gorgeous.."said Martika..

"And these came for her today...Whoever this guy is...He knows she is working with us..."said Olivia..

Showing her some fresh tulips....

"Whoever this man is, she must be rocking his world in the bed..."laughed Martika..

Kyrie walked in just then...

"Hi guys...What did I miss?" she asked as she put her briefcase down...

 "Nothing as far as this case goes...but you missed the delivery of these flowers."said Beverly...
"I took them out, cut them and put them in a vase of water...I hope you don't mind."said Josie..

Passing the vase of Tulips to Kyrie..

She looked like she was about to cry...

"Oh wow, they're beautiful." she thought..."Was there uh a note?" she asked.


"No...they were delivered by courier...To you...No name."said Nelson...


''But the Tulips, just like the Roses come from San Georgios Florists in center city.." I said.

"Oh My God! San Georgios in Center City??? Whoever this man is , He's got deep pockets..."laughed Martika..  "It's alright...I'm not prying.....I just came over here to check out my friend,Olivia..I'm happy for you...You're doing good at work...and you got a man....I actually envy you."said Martika.

"Aunt Tika, don't think I don't know you have a man too!   I see you coming to work late...with your hair all undone...That has never been you...every hair has been in place and your make up perfect...but like you...I won't pry...When you want me to know...You'll tell me...Anyway...enough about our personal lives...I'm here to work on this case.."said Kyrie..

 "Good let's get down to cases...Here are the trial transcripts so far...Check em out."said Olivia,passing Kyrie the transcripts..

"Got'cha Liv!" said Kyrie..
 Beverly was examining testimony so far...
 Along with Josie, who was making notes of questions to ask on cross and redirect..
 Nelson and I
were busy looking at crime scene photos...

"Oh there is my uh phone..."said Martika..  "Look, it was nice visiting with you guys...I'll be seeing you.." said Martika , who smiled, picked up her briefcase and her purse and left...

''Whoever my Auntie is seeing, He sure texts her a lot..She must really be rocking his world in the bed.. You guys have any idea who her gentlemen friend is?"laughed Kyrie..
'' No we don't..Funny, she said the same thing about you and YOUR GENTLEMEN Friend." laughed Olivia..


''We didn't ask her...Just like we won't ask you."said Beverly...

"But if you want to tell us...We'd be open to that!" laughed Josie..

"Come on Guys, that's her personal life."said Nelson...

 "Oh we are just kidding.." said Beverly...
"Yeah, we are just kidding Kyrie.."laughed Olivia.

"No they aren't...and you being a woman should know that." I said, laughing...

"Well, I've decided to end it....He's getting a little too attached...Too clingy..At first it was fun...but then he started catching feelings and he and I can't have a future..." said Kyrie..



"HE'S MARRIED ISN'T HE?" said Olivia and I and Beverly in unison...

"WOW , you guys are good!  Yes he is...He's U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson....My aunt introduced us through a fund raiser last summer down in D.C.  She told him I was almost out of law school at the time and he gave me his card and a private number...He told me to call him if I needed anything..I never did..

Next time I saw him was my law school graduation...He was there with his pregnant wife and my auntie...I had dinner with them...

Sometime that night, I got a text from him...I was shocked...He told me to meet him in Virginia at this hotel....I wondered why he wanted me to meet him at a hotel when he lived in Washington D.C.  Anyway, I drove out there...we talked about the law and politics and taking the bar and a lot of things and we had a couple of drinks...One thing led to another and the next thing I know..

 We are kissing and he's got my clothes off..
and we are making love the rest of the afternoon...I know it was wrong....His wife , his pregnant wife and his two kids were only miles away...I wonder what he told them?...He took me to breakfast and dropped me off at the train station a day later..

I thought that was it..but recently since he's been working here in Philly, I've been secretly meeting up with him at his hotel suite for sex....but it's gotten out of hand...He wants me at his beck and call and I'm not doing that with him anymore..Today was my last time..I'm not accepting any flowers or,any gifts ,nothing from him....I want to concentrate on my career....for awhile...Find somebody my own age...Please don't tell my auntie...She'd be so ashamed of me.." said Kyrie..

 "Your secret is safe with us.."said Beverly..
"It doesn't leave this room..."said Olivia..  "We worked a case with him once..a big case..He was trying to put the moves on his assistant.. He's slept with or tried to sleep with a number of female attorneys in this town...I just feel so sorry for his poor wife..."said Olivia..

"He's a big horn dog!" said Josie..

 "You don't need that kind of trouble Kyrie.."said Nelson..
"You made a wise decision to break ties with him.." I said..

"He and my aunt are good friends...She'd kill him if she knew he and I had been seeing each other for awhile." said Kyrie.

Meanwhile at the Marriot-

"Tony, what did you call me for? I was just here this morning....You are insatiable...I'm beginning to think you are a sex addict...You may need to see a therapist...This is a side of you I've never seen before."said Martika..

"I see many sides of you...I just love.." he said ,holding her in his arms and peering down at her with his hypnotic green eyes...

Martika giggled..

"You are sooooo bad....How long have you been feeling this way about me?" she asked..

''For years....I was always looking at you...but I knew I didn't dare approach you while you were married.." he said..

She could feel his erection in his trousers...she rubbed it softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuu, you know we can't keep doing this..I'm no homewrecker..." she said..

"I know you're not...but Martika, I'm just hooked on you baby!" he said, which wasn't a complete lie..As much as he loved Kyrie...He was starting to realize that her aunt was doing a number on him too....He was just as enchanted with her in the bed as with her niece..

"You're getting me hooked on you too!" she said softly..In spite of herself, she was falling madly in love with Tony, or was it something else?

They were kissing soon and

 for the second time today , back in the bed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TONY!!! UMMMMMMMM! YOU ARE SOOO BAD...OUUUUUUUU YOU WANT IT ALL THE TIME...MY GOODNESS, OHHHHH!" she moaned..

"Good lorrrrd Martika, you are driving me insane..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, put it on me daddy,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The bedsprings were squeaking like crazy...the headboard was rattling up a storm...

Martika was crying like a school girl....her entire body was trembling....

It was the best sex she had had since her divorce....

He couldn't believe how much both women, aunt and niece were making him cum...

When he was at the federal building , he could hardly concentrate on his work..
 He either thought about Kyrie , who he had been sleeping with since last year
or her aunt, Martika , who he had just begun sleeping with in the past month..

Back at our place...

"Okay guys...let's call it a day...I'll see you all in court tomorrow.."said Olivia..

 'We'll give you a ride home Josie...Nelson and I are going to get something to Eat.." said Beverly..
 "What do you have a taste for?" asked Nelson...
"Some Seafood...How about The Mermaid Crabhouse take out?" said Josie.

 ''Works for me.."said Beverly...
"Me too!"said Nelson..

"I'll follow you guys...See ya Liv, Donnie Ray..."said Kyrie..

 ''See you guys in the morning."said Alfreda..
''See ya Liv."said Rockland.

"Wow, what a day...I'm going upstairs...You comin?" I asked Olivia..

"Yeah...I'll be up."said Olivia...

She thought about something her friend Martika had said today...regarding HER personal life..


"All I can say is...He's an old colleague of mine...I've known him for years...He doesn't live here in Philly anymore, but he's here twice a month on business from time to time..He's recently made it known that he likes me, that he has feelings for me...I never knew....I mean, I've caught him checking me out as far back as when I was married..but I never thought much of it..He was just being a man...He never made any moves toward me...but in the past month or two ,he has finally made his true feelings for me known....I can't believe it..Problem is...He's married,,,,I don't feel right...but I find myself compelled to see him...I know it's wrong....."she confessed..

U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson...

Olivia wondered if both Martika and Kyrie were sleeping with the same man?  She wouldn't put that past Tony Richardson....She had once had great respect for him, but now she was totally disgusted by the man..She knew she could never see him in the same light again..

(TO BE CONTINUED)




11 comments:

Toni said...

Liv is on it...They're both secretly sleeping with the same man.

Angie B. said...

Amazing their paths haven't crossed and them being related, haven't mentioned it to each other.

Sunflower said...

That's because they're both ashamed to be sleeping with a married man...

Lisa said...

I put more blame on the Aunt than I do the niece...Don't get me wrong...Both of them are as wrong as two left shoes..But the Aunt actually knows his wife...Has smiled in her face and is now sharing a bed with the woman's husband.

Halo said...

This is soooo messy and sooooo wrong on so many levels.

Vanessa said...

The Niece doesn't really care...It was just good sex to her and she's ready to move on...The bigger fool is the Aunt...She's managed to fall in love.

Rita said...

He is rocking the Aunt's world in the bed...She's no doubt doing a number on him too!

Brenda said...

The Niece is rocking his world...but the auntie is catching up...This is a big mess!

Cheryl said...

How long can they keep this a secret from each other? Women talk...Especially about good sex..It's going to come up and then watch out!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Cheryl is right ,Babes talk, especially about good sex...If Olivia has figured it out...How long before one of the two participants or someone else...???

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra...This is soooo hot!