Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Fake Initiative

"Ummmmph…." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Olivia...

"Oh My God, this is sooo good." I moaned..


"Donnie Ray, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it's daytime you know.." whispered Olivia..

"Nobody is here...Everybody is out, remember?" I said..

"Alfreda is here...She's downstairs.." whispered Olivia...

"Rockland is down there too...I doubt if we have to worry about her.."I said..

"You're right...The man spends his every free moment over here.." laughed Olivia..


Olivia and I started out making love in our kitchen...


It soon escalated to our bedroom ...with me stretching her across the bed....and us making sweet love!


''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Olivia, you're driving me crazy..."I moaned


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Olivia

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" I yelled.. 

''Donnie Ray please!!! our bedroom door is open  and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are up here doin the nasty?" said Olivia... 

"We are married...I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" I moaned.. 

She laughed... ''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I have somewhat of a serious reputation...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled.. 

"Yeah, tell me about that.!"I said.."Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned...


The bed wasn't  squeaking  but the headboard was rattling a little..

 We had been going to town since breakfast...It was nearly noon...



Downstairs , with everybody out of the house...

Rockland and Alfreda started kissing...It wasn't long before he was lifting her short skirt up, had slid her panties down and was long stroking her in the kitchen..


''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Rockland...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

They had been going at it almost as soon as we went upstairs...Like they knew we wouldn't be back for awhile..

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." "Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Alfreda 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alfreda...Alfreda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed.... 

"Sock it to me Rockland...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." 

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said... "

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed... 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh " he moaned..

"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Rockland..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH." she wailed... 

"Ohhh Alfreda, Alfreda,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! " 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she yelled out... 

Like myself..Rockland was almost disappointed when he began to cum...He was enjoying himself so much..







II-

The Reason why there was so much fooling around this morning...No one else was there..



Beverly, her husband Nelson and Jessica was at Immigration, getting Ronnie Dule's Work Visa up to date as well as his student Visa...

Beverly and Nelson thought it was a good idea that he apply for citizenship or at least indefinite residence.. They didn't want him getting convicted and then deported or worse...Getting acquitted and then still getting deported...

Josie had class....So she was out...

That left the four of us...back at the duplex....

''Wowwwwwww! " said Olivia ,staring at me.. "I didn't think you were ever going to cum...Myyy goodness Donnie Ray.." she giggled..

"I didn't want to...believe me.." I said..

And downstairs...
 Alfreda smiled at Rockland..

"Wowwwww you are something else...You need to get a patent or a trademark on whatever you got in your pants...Woooooooooooooooooooo.." she said..
Rockland fixed his suit...

He kissed her one last time..

"I gotta go...I do have some meetings this afternoon that I have to attend...I'll see you later.." he said and smiled..

A HALF HOUR LATER-


Olivia and I walked down just then as he was leaving...

U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson walked in our office just then...

"Olivia...Donnie Ray...How are you?" he asked..

''We are fine..What can we do for you ?" asked Olivia..

I think I knew..

He passed me a piece of paper....On it was an address and a phone number..

"Your witness!!...The one who didn't show up yesterday in court...That's where she is staying and that's her phone number.." said U.S. Attorney Richardson..

"I'm not going to ask how you got this..but thank you." I said.

"And what do you want with us?"asked Olivia, who already knew..

"Attorney Sanchez...I hear she lives here." he said.

"She doesn't live here...She's out right now...She's staying here with us through the duration of this case. She has her own place.."said Olivia..

"Just tell her I'd like a word with her...Purely professional. That's all....Bye guys!!...Oh, this is my card and on the back is where I'm staying at the Marriot." he said.

He got in an UBER and took off..

Before we had a chance to process it.. Beverly ,Jessica and Nelson returned.

"Hey Auntay...we are back!" said Beverly...
"I think it's so cute that you call her that." said Jessica, who seemed to think everything about Olivia and Beverly was cute...She was a lot like

Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans.
''Mission Accomplished Liv" said Nelson.

Josie was out of class, She returned also...

"Wow, I got back just in the nick of time." she exclaimed.

"How did everything go at Immigration?" asked Olivia..

"Perfect, we got his work visa and his student visas all up to date.."said Beverly...

"Yeah and we already signed him up to apply for full U.S. Citizenship."said Nelson...

"Good work guys...I gotta lead on our missing witness...I'll see you all later." I said and pulled Olivia to me...

Kissed her passionately and left...

"Wowwww, wooooooo" said a stunned and slightly aroused Olivia..  She passed Jessica a card..

"You had a visitor while you guys were out...U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson...He gave me his card..told me to pass it on to you..."said Olivia.

"Oh My God!!!...He doesn't give up....What does he want?" asked Jessica.

"You know WHAT HE WANTS?" laughed Nelson...

"Maybe this is something else...Like a Job Opportunity....Maybe you should at least call him." said Josie to everyone's surprise..

"It is a job offer...You're auditioning to be his bed mate...He's cute!  But he is married...His wife just had his third child.."said Beverly..

"I know that, I googled him..."said Jessica, shaking her head..."I'm going to go up to his room...I'm bored...This is worth a good laugh." she said..

"Just be careful." said Olivia.

III-

I had begun to look at the Fingerprint analyst the city had used...Especially after I found a disturbing newspaper story about the accuracy of some of her cases..



Olivia, Beverly and I discovered that a co-worker reported that she had made a positive identification of a print that was impossible to read.

The review written after conviction determined that the fingerprint analyst was wrong when she said she identified Ronnie Dule and another man, Elmer Grayson's  prints on the knife and in Grayson's case on a gun. In fact, In both cases , The FBI determined  that the prints were not suitable for comparison.

This would weigh in heavily in our defense..Both murder victims prints and DNA were found on the knives as well as another unidentified person...


Jessica and Nelson ordered new DNA testing to be done by both a private lab, the city's lab and THE FBI...

The results of the tests were presented at an evidentiary hearing a week before. Ronnie Dule's DNA  was excluded as the source of the DNA at the scene, and this unknown person's DNA was found in eight locations that we were contending were consistent with whoever it was being the attacker.
This witness, Samantha Jordain not only had a motive but was known to have a history of mental illness and had been taken to the hospital about 60 times for psychiatric evaluations. On one occasion, while being transported by police, she was recorded saying that her two room-mates had “died for me.”


To his credit...Lt. Tragg did interview Samantha.. Samantha testified and denied being the killer. She acknowledged having a violent temper, and  said that she had been treated for mental illness. She further denied that on the night before the murders, she had argued with one of the victims, Carolyn Barris.

A year later Samantha changed her story and admitted she had had a very loud argument with Carolyn Barris the night before the murders..

Her boyfriend, Mark Cole told Greta Stussen and her investigator after the trial that although he and Samantha went to bed at his apartment on the night of the murders, he was “dead to the world” and could not say that she didn’t leave during the night. This was different than what he said at the first trial....Markedly different.

In addition, a crime scene expert testified that what was said to be blood splatter on Ronnie Dule's clothing was actually blood that had transferred when he picked up the victims. Just like he told us..
Again ,none of this came out at the first trial...Attorney Greta Stussen and her investigator uncovered this and used it to get the sentence and the case thrown out and a new one ordered.

Lt. Tragg had let all of this slip by.. Had totally ruled out everybody except Ronnie Dule.

If ever a man needed a partner....He sure did!

I located where Samantha was staying.. A walk up apartment on top of a bagel and coffee shop.

I knocked on the door..

"Samantha Jordaine!" I said.

"Who wants to know?" she asked...

I showed her my ID...

"I'm Donnie Ray Alexander....I'm an Investigator for the legal team defending Mr. Ronnie Dule on the charge of murder.. If I could have a minute of your time.." I said.

"You can't have a second...Beat it!  You aint a cop...I don't have to talk to you.." she said and went to close the door.. I took my foot and blocked the door and pushed the door open...

''Heyyy what gives?" she said.

"Look, Don't be stupid!!..You were supposed to be a witness for the D.A.  You weren't in court yesterday...The D.A.'s office and the cops are already looking for you....If I found you.. Believe me.. They aren't far behind...I just need to talk.." I said.

"Get out of my apartment!!...I aint talkin to you.." she shouted...

I peered out the window... I heard footsteps...I saw the lights of a police car..

"PERHAPS YOU'LL TALK TO US!" came the unmistakable voice of D.A. Investigator, Gary Lockwood..  He had five uniformed police officers with him...

"Hi Donnie Ray..." he said..

"Hey Gary..." I said..

They handcuffed Samantha...

"Read her her rights" he said to the officers... "You know, not showing up in court to testify is a serious thing young lady." he said to her...

"Bite me" she said..
Gary smiled.

They walked her down the hall...

I walked into the small apartment she was staying in... I took a toothbrush



from out of the bathroom as well as the panties and bra , lying on her bed.

(She must have worn them the day before) and put them  in a plastic bag..

I looked up...Gary was looking at me and shaking his head..

"DNA Evidence.."I said.

He shook his head..

"I'm not sayin nothin.," he said and he closed and locked her door..

IV-


Olivia and Beverly  looked at the contents from Samantha Jordaine's apartment on the conference room table.. A Bra, A pair of panties and a toothbrush...

They both looked at me and smiled and shook their heads...

"Her panties and her bra Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia, looking at me and trying not to laugh..

 "The Toothbrush I can understand...but her underwear???"said Beverly...
"Yes her underwear!!...You can get a lot of DNA from underwear..." said Nelson in my defense..

"Thank you Nelson...They both should know that!" I said with tongue in cheek...

Josie cracked up.....She gave Nelson and I the serious side eye...

"MEN!" she said..


"I know right?" said Olivia and Beverly in unison.. They were so cute when they did that...
I had been living with the two of them now for over five years, almost six...I had come to love them both dearly....

"But it is a good pull...Bev, Josie take this to Dr, Goggins, then to Hazel and then to the FBI...This will either exclude her or put her right into the mix."laughed Olivia..

Alfreda busted out laughing...

"Tall ,Dark and Southern, you is a trip." she said..

-"Where is Jessie?" I asked..

"She'll be back...She's in town." said Olivia..






At the Marriot...Jessica knocked on the door..

U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson answered the door..

"Hello Jessica...I'm glad you came...Look we got off on the wrong foot the other night.." he said,.

He stared at her breasts and how tight her jeans fit her....He was immediately aroused...Which was awkward because she noticed it and politely put her hand over her mouth to hide her smile..

"No we didn't...You wanted to sleep with me...I actually was open to it until I discovered you are married... My ex-husband was like you..a serial cheater...He got two women pregnant around the same time ...and he was married to me...That's why he's my ex...I don't dig cheaters. Now what did you want with me? An apology?? You could have called or wrote a letter." she said.

He smiled..God she was sexy, he mused...She liked HIS smile...God, he's so damn sexy...She thought to herself.

"You get right to the point....I'm putting together a federal team...A wrongfully convicted unit or initiative...How would you like to run point??...Be the lead attorney? A co-ordinator if you will?   I've studied your work..and I'm impressed.." he said in an almost musical whisper that kind of took her off guard...

"Is that right?" said Jessica.. Suddenly thinking maybe she had been wrong about him...she calmed down and took a seat...He sat across from her, still checking her out... She was checking him out too..
He was cute and whatever fragrance he had on, it was enchanting...Those green eyes were mesmerizing..Now she was a little aroused...

"What I'm proposing will be bigger than the Innocence Project or the ACLU because we'll have money from the federal government backing us...and have a national scope...We'll contract attorneys like Olivia and Beverly and Yvette Jones and her people...and you will be my point person in this region...How would you like that?" he asked.

''WOWWWW That sounds...That sounds incredible..." she said.. Now thinking that maybe she had been wrong about him...The prospect sounded exciting..

They actually discussed the initiative and how it would be structured regionally....How they would contract attorneys, good attorneys for different cases..

She explained to him that the Innocence Project and ACLU have their own staff attorneys and they already contract out Attorneys in the private world depending on the complexity of the cases, which was how she got to work with Yvette Jones and her talented team and now Olivia and Beverly and their team...

He said in a whisper..."But my initiative would be BIGGER" She saw the huge bulge in his trousers..Something was getting bigger alright... She giggled

He talked in length about how his former assistant, (Now a U.S. Attorney herself), Karla Williams

 was the point person on a civil litigation case that involved both teams two years ago, which was how he knew them..and what gave him the idea.

Jessica explained that she had read about it...

He was impressed with how astute she was...

It was a good conversation...He was handsome, had pretty eyes...Looked great in his tailored suits and smelled great....

She was attracted to him physically and mentally....She was excited by the way his eyes seemed to brighten when he was excited about a concept.. He spoke in an almost musical whisper....

He offered her a drink. A Martini....

She had two drinks with him..


He stared into her eyes...he smiled...She smiled too..Almost letting her guard down...

"Now that we've got business out of the way...How about we uh get down to business.." he said raffishly...

She giggled and backed away at first....He pulled her to him slowly...
''Stop running away from  me...I don't bite.." he whispered softly...


He kissed her passionately and backed her into the corner...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu your lips are so soft..." he moaned...

"So are yours." she said...returning his passion....

"Ummmmmm you feel so good.." he said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so do you.." she said , a little angry at herself for being so easy!

"This is what you've really wanted to do since I got here isn't it?" she whispered in between more soft, sweet kisses..


"What I've wanted to do since I first laid eyes on you in court with Olivia and Beverly." he said.

"So you had seen me before we talked in Josie's..?" she asked..

"Yesssss.." he whispered..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…oooh.hhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she moaned...she was getting aroused....She could feel his erection in his trousers...He kissed her on the cheek and on her neck...and in between her now perky breasts...He ran his fingers along her waist, grabbed her buttocks and caressed them softly....

"I want you to meet somebody..." he whispered...

"Oh? Who?" she whispered..

He unzippered his trousers and pulled his now massively erect penis out....

She gasped...He was huge! She thought!

She softly stroked his massive erection....This was driving him crazy...Her too!

"Put that away.." she giggled..

"Why?" he asked softly...

"It makes things kind of awkward.."she giggled..

He tucked it back in his trousers and pulled his zipper up, but his trousers were sticking out like a circus tent and he couldn't hide it..

He tried to ease her slacks down...but she softly removed his hands.. He tried to remove her tight top..She again removed his hands..

"You're fresh.." she said...

They both laughed..


They continued to kiss passionately...and there it was, his sparkling, glittering wedding band...right there in her face, to bring her down to Earth.....She was just seconds from taking her clothes off again!!!!

"I knew you'd see things my way baby....ummmmmmmmmmm" he said as they continued to kiss ..

He kissed in between her breasts , her earlobes, her neck and finally back to her lips..

"Aye Yi Yi..." he moaned..

She hated when guys who were not Latino said that..

"Tony, can I call you Tony?" she whispered in between slow ,

soft, smouldering kisses...He was trying to take her top off again..she was resisting a little...He was trying to unbuckle her jeans...She was softly removing his hands...

"Yeah baby!" he whispered..He was close to exploding....

"There isn't really any Wrongfully Convicted Initiative is there?" she said.

"No not really...but It is an idea of mine in it's infancy that I'll be throwing around once I get back to D.C." he whispered..

"You really just wanted to get me alone didn't you?" she giggled and whispered in his ear


 as he kissed her neck and her earlobes....

"Guilty as charged counselor...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" he moaned..
in between more intimate kisses..
"That's what I thought.." she whispered..

She kneed him hard in his groin...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH" he moaned and went crashing to his hotel room floor..

"You'll never learn!!!....PUNTA! YOUR POOR WIFE!!!  SHE JUST HAD A BABY TOO!   YOU DISGUST ME!!!!" she said and walked out and caught the elevator..

Tony Richardson lie on the floor of his hotel room in pain and agony....He wanted to run after her, but the wind had been knocked out of him.....

A little while later...

Olivia answered the door...

"Jessica!! Early night?" she said..

We all walked up the stairs and settled into Beverly and Nelson's place.....

"You didn't think I was going to spend the night with him did you Liv?   Turns out, that's all he wanted was to spend the night with me...." laughed Jessica.

"I figured...He'll never learn." said Olivia.

"Ohhh one day he will...When he loses his family." I said.

 "You play Spades Jessie?" asked Beverly...


as she began shuffling the cards....
"Sure Do." said Jessica.. Playing cards with her friends would take her mind off of how lonely and horny she actually was...
 "Good, Josie needs a partner.." said Nelson..
"You're right on time."said Josie..

The four of them sat down at the table in Bev and Nelson's domicile and began to play...

Paris came up an hour later and brought food..

He had stopped by Jakes and brought Hot Dogs and Cokes...
We ate and then Olivia slowly walked upstairs to our place... I soon joined her, leaving the youngins to play..

"Turning in early?" I asked..

Olivia had already undressed and was sitting on the bed in a pink sheer babydoll with matching pink bikini panties..

"No...I thought we might use the time to uh do something a little stress relieving...Pick up from where we left off this morning!"she said and winked..

She needed to say no more...Within minutes we were both nude and in the shower, kissing each other passionately..

"Ouuuu Donnie Ray, you are sooo easy..."Olivia giggled..

and a little later in our bedroom, door locked...kissing and fondling each other and preparing to make

 sweet, sweet love...


(TO BE CONTINUED)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and Throwing My panties to the rooftops...This was hot!

James Perkins said...

Ohhhh lord! LOL!