Friday, February 7, 2020

The Worst Witness

SIX DAYS LATER-



As Beautiful Bouquet of Multi Colored Roses arrived at our office...

Alfreda smiled..

"They're beautiful.." she said as she put them in a vase and filled it with water..

"Do I get a kiss if I say they're from me to you?" asked ADA Rockland Cambridge...

"Liar!  They're not from you and they aren't for me.." she laughed..

then she kissed him anyway.....slowly and softly...

"But you still get a kiss...Nice try...Lame, but still nice.." she said..."Horny toad" she remarked...

 "Heyyy Freda!!!....Good Morning Rockland.."said Olivia as she arrived in the office..
 "Ouuuuu those flowers are gorgeous..."said Beverly...taking a wet rag and wiping her mother's lipstick off of Rockland's lapel...

Rockland had grown to appreciate her doing this for him...
 ''Do I uh get a kiss, if I say they are from me to uh you?" laughed Nelson..

Beverly laughed...

"That was sooo lame Nelson...but I'll kiss you anyway.."she said..

and she kissed him softly...slowly...

"I swear you guys all must read the same playbook."laughed Alfreda..
 "They are pretty flowers...Who are they for?" I asked.

"They're for Jessica."laughed Alfreda..
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuu you've got maybe a not so secret admirer.."said Josie..
Jessica was shocked..

"They're beautiful!!!" she said, smelling them!

She read the inscription...

"GOOD LUCK TODAY!"-Chip B.

She smiled..She blushed...She was almost in tears...

"It's from an attorney at the uh Innocence Project....He left a big time corporate job and took on a job at the Innocence Project, making considerably less money because he wants to be a better defense attorney if you can believe that...He's kind of been my uh understudy for a few months..."said Jessica, blushing.

"Sounds to me like he wants to be more than your understudy....."said Olivia.

"Somebody is sweet on you Jessica." said Beverly...

''Yes..Sounds like he'd want to study uh UNDER YOU! studying!" said Rockland,laughing at his own joke..

 "We defended an attorney once who moonlighted as a comedian."said Olivia.
 "Yes...As a comedian, She made a great attorney."said Beverly.
 Now I was laughing..
 Nelson said to me...

"I almost expected you to say that Donnie Ray.."

"Too Easy!" I said, smiling...
 Josie cracked up...
''You'll get no kisses with jokes like that." laughed Alfreda..

Rockland was a good sport...He laughed himself..
Jessica laughed too!  She never expected to be sharing a laugh with Rockland Cambridge, the ADA who had last beat her in court...and yet here she was ….Surrounded by her new friends...

*********************************************************************************



At City Hall this same morning...Somebody else was getting flowers...

A Bouquet  of multi colored Tulips...

ADA Ron Harper cut them and ran some water in a vase and placed them in it..

ADA Karen Page was just coming in to work when she saw him...

"Those are beautiful Ron."she said..

"They're actually for you." he said..

Karen Blushed..

"For me? Ohhh wow! They're gorgeous.."she said.

"This came with them "he said, passing her the note..

"HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY DAY!"- Arthur Tragg...

ADA Ron Harper laughed...

''Girl, what are you doing to these guys?" he asked.

"Nothing to him!!....And ironically enough, the one I am doing it to never sends any flowers." she said.

"Well I need to have a talk with him, tell him he needs to step up his game."laughed ADA Ron Harper.

''You should and I wish Lt. Tragg would slow his game down completely."she said.

"Maybe if he saw some PDA between you and uh B.L. he'd uh get the message..."said Ron Harper..

''He has...B.L. always kisses me in public...He can't keep his hands off of me!
All Arthur Tragg  does is storm off angrily and then days later it's as if nothing happened..He hates B.L. and doesn't respect him.."she said.

"Wow! You my dear, have a problem.." said Ron Harper.


II-


Chris Garcetti did the best he could do and closed his case without ever calling Samantha Jordaine..

He was sweating and we could tell.....

Judge Crawford questioned him on it...

"You asked for a continuance and I gave you one...We found your witness and you didn't call her..What was that?" he asked..

"I uh determind that she wasn't a very credible witness your honor.." he said.

 ''We intend to call her as a hostile witness your honor." said Olivia.
 "Yes we have evidence to introduce into discovery."said Beverly.
"Yes.This is correct your honor."said Jessica.

Judge Crawford was staring at Olivia as usual, undressing her with his eyes....

...but Beverly, Josie and Jessica had him just as aroused...



He smiled from ear to ear...


"Well Alright.! (Woman is fine and keeps some fine women around her...LAWD!") he thought to himself..


"Uh Okay counselors...as you wish.." he said..

Chris Garcetti was now terrified that he might lose...He hadn't counted on us having her or DNA evidence...

Ronnie Dule sat in court surrounded by us






 and looked a lot happier and relieved than he had the entire trial.

This wasn't lost on Lt. Tragg who wondered how we got the DNA Evidence...

First off, Samantha Jordaine was truly a hostile witness...She didn't like us and she was surly...

Judge Crawford threatened to lock her up on contempt charges several times if she didn't straighten up..




Jessica, Olivia and Beverly used a 60 inch monitor to actually show the jury a record of her more than 60 arrests for mental illness and disturbances...

Nelson brought in 13 witnesses who testified to her volatile temperament and particularly how much she and murder victim Carolyn Barris, the older of the two women argued in the days leading up to the double murder..


Chris tried to go hard on the 13 witnesses on cross, but he wasn't making a dent in their stories..They were going on first hand accounts..What they witnessed and what they knew to be true...

He argued relevance and said that she was not on trial, Ronnie Dule was..




Olivia, Beverly, Jessica and Nelson argued that she was Ronnie Dule's chief accuser and she ,more than anyone else who claimed to be close to the two  steered the police,

Lt. Tragg  in particular towards Ronnie Dule..

Beverly asked her if it weren't true that she and Carolyn Barris had argued the day before her death and that they were planning to evict her.?

"I don't recall." said Samantha...


Nelson and  Jessica brought up six witnesses...These witnesses were the most important..They had never been heard before in the first trial..

They had signed affadavits saying that on two occasions in 2019, Samantha admitted to the murders.

One woman, a close friend said that Samantha was crying and making “a stabbing motion toward her chest.” This woman said Samantha told her “that the devil had made her do it. Kill both her room-mates"

Three of Samantha’s former neighbors testified to three separate instances in which Samantha admitted to the murders.

Another man said that at a neighborhood barbeque, Samantha said, “I’m crazy, I’m evil, and I killed my two former room-mates.”

Two other neighbors,, testified that shortly afterwords, she was drinking with them and became very verbally abusive, after they asked her to leave their property, Samantha said that she “wasn’t afraid” of them and that she had “killed [her] two room mates and would kill them too”

A few months later, another witness saw Samantha standing in front of her condo and asked her to leave. She testified that Samantha replied, “I’m not afraid of you guys . . . I killed my two room-mates...I'll kill your asses too."

The Jury gasped..

Samantha screamed that they were all lying and that she'd stab them to death...

Judge Crawford ordered bailiffs to restrain her...

The Jury was stunned...


Chris Garcetti attempted damage control, arguing that whether all these people believed they had heard her say these things or not...it was all hearsay..

Nelson brought her boyfriend up to the stand...

"You testified in the first trial that she was staying down the hall with you and the two of you had made love , smoked some weed and gone to sleep right?" he asked.

"Yeah. that's right." he said,.

"But you signed this affidavit months after the trial...You told Attorney Greta Stussen and her attorney that after a night of smoking weed and lovemaking, you were "dead to the world"yiur words and you couldn't be sure if Samantha was in the bed with you all night or not is that not true?" asked Beverly...

He shrugged ,then smiled sheepishly...

"Yeah, that's true.." he said..

Jessica brought up two women....Two women who socialized with the two murder victims and who had a favorable opinion of Ronnie Dule..

"He always brought us a case of beer and crabs from his restaurant when he came over to play cards with us...Samantha had to be the center of attention all the time...Walking around in her panties and bra...With a man sitting in the living room...Carolyn always got on her about her attire and implored her to put on some clothes or cover herself." said One woman..

"And did she?" asked Jessica..

''She'd put on a sheer robe that came to her hips..You could see right through it...Carolyn did not approve." she said.

"No more questions your honor."said Jessica..

"This is a smokescreen , a gotdamn smokescreen, They always do this...Try to direct everyone's attention to someone else...This woman is NOT on trial."protested Chris Garcetti...


"Over-ruled....Calm down counselor!!! Watch your language!"said Judge Crawford...

Olivia called Samantha back up and spoke to her softly ,like a mother..

"Samantha..You lied and said my client was standing over you staring at you in your panties and bra didn't you?  Isn't it true that you often walked around like that when he was visiting Carolyn and Sherri, his drinking partners and both women had argued with you about that...Telling you to put on some clothes..?" she asked..

''Remember you are under oath and I have two women who were present who have already testified to as much." said Olivia softly.

"THEY CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT! I GOT NO MORE TO SAY TO YOU! I SHOULD HAVE STABBED THEY ASSES TOO!  OOOPS...I-I Mean if I had of stabbed my uh two room-mates...I-I would have uh stabbed those two lying hussies..." she snarled..Staring balefully at the two women...

The Jury gasped....

She stared at the jurors and yelled..

"WHAT YA LOOKIN AT ME FOR HUH? WHATTTTT???? HUH???" she snarled...

"ORDER!!! ORDER IN THE COURT...ONE MORE OUTBURST AND I'LL HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT YOUNG LADY!!!" screamed Judge Crawford who had had enough..

Chris Garcetti tried to do damage control, going hard on the witnesses, asking them why they didn't come forth before..

Many said that she made these statements after the trial was over...At least two said they did speak to Lt. Tragg about it and that he just blew them off..

Chris was furious...He stared daggers at Lt. Tragg.

His closing statement to the jury lacked the fire and the passion his previous arguments had....Almost like he knew it was a lost cause!

He looked at Samantha Jordaine one last time and shook his head in exasperation...

"Don't look at me...I didn't want to testify in the first place...." she said...




While Olivia, Beverly, Jessica and Nelson gave impassioned pleas for Ronnie's life..and pointed to the unhinged Samantha Jordaine as possibly the real killer...

I stood with Ronnie ,smiling..

"Don't worry New Orleans..Worse case scenario...The jury is hung...One person looks undecided. Best case scenario...You get a full acquital….Nobody looks like they want to convict... Believe me,I was a detective in New Orleans a long time and I've seen a lot of juries and That one doesn't look like they bought the ADA's story at all.." I said.

"I hope you're right New Orleans.." said Ronnie Dule.
Unlike the last trial. Chris Garcetti just walked by us with his head down...He knew he had lost this...Samantha Jordaine had been the most damaging witness ever....The worst witness...It was why his father never used her. It was why HE DIDN'T CALL HER AFTER SHE HAD BEEN FOUND!


III-

The trial was over...

''Well, the jury is deliberating..I think you girls won this.I'd really be surprised if you lost."I said.
"Juries are funny.."said Jessica, "But I think we won and I'm am so thankful, so grateful for all your help Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson and Josie. I have learned so much!"said Jessica.

 "It was our pleasure working with you."said Olivia.
 "Yes..and nicer still that we all got paid by the Innocence Project and B.L. Benz's Television program." said Beverly...
 "Yeah...I'm already trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with that fat check."I laughed..
 "Well tonight ,I want a nice cold one..."said Nelson...
"Me too!  I'm going home tonight..Sleep in my own bed for a change.."said Josie..

"I am too..I'm going to miss you guys.."said Jessica..

 "Don't be a stranger..." said Olivia, hugging Jessica. "It's been a pleasure working and hanging out with you all these weeks." she said.
"Yeah...You hang out in Josies...Come say hello."said Beverly..


"Oh you know I will."said Jessica..who hugged Beverly.... They had especially become close throughout this.


Just then a young Black Attorney walked over to Jessica..

"Hey Jess, did you uh get my flowers?" he asked..


"I did!!! They were beautiful..."said Jessica...smiling and blushing like a school girl...


"I uh stopped by your apartment for the past few weeks and you were never home...I was afraid you had moved and then they told me at work that you were staying with Olivia and Beverly for the duration of the trial...I saw you guys a few days ago, You were great!" he said.

"He's Cute.."mused Josie..

"He is...He looks familiar."said Beverly.
"He should be...That's Chip Burrows, the second chair for

Jazzy during Josie's case."said Olivia..

 "Oh yeah, I remember him."said Nelson..
"He left a heavy hitting corporate firm like that to be a Staff Attorney for the Innocence Project?? That's a significant cut in income.."I mused.

"The Corporate world isn't for everybody....I know it wasn't for me...Which is why I split and formed my own practice.."said Olivia..

 "You were really looking for me huh?" laughed Jessica.
"Yeah, I guess I was.." he laughed shyly..

"Well I'm going home today...You can follow me...We can hang out or we can go somewhere..Your choice."she said and smiled.

|'Sure! Anything you want." he laughed..

"See you guys."laughed Jessica..

 "Bye Jessica.." laughed Olivia...
 "Bye Jessie.."said Beverly smiling.. "I think our girl is going to get some tonight.."laughed Beverly..
 "Oh Most def...She got a cute one though ,don't she?" whispered Josie to Beverly...


 "Donnie Ray...Like I say....Some pantays are coming off tonight.."laughed Nelson to me..
"Ohhh for sure.." I smiled.





Jessica and Chip walked to her apartment complex..

They had had a nice lunch and a few drinks in a quiet little neighborhood cantina she often frequented...Then they walked back to her apartment complex.

 "This is where you live huh?  I don't live far from here.. I walk by here every day." he admitted.
"I know...I've seen you."said Jessica.

 "You should have said something." he said..
"Why?" she asked and smiled.

"Because I like you and you know I like you and I think you dig me too....Or I wouldn't be here right now, having this conversation with you." said Chip..

"Counselor....You have great instincts...."said Jessica..

"Jessie? Could I? Could I kiss you?" he asked..

"If you don't...I'm going to be very disappointed." she said..

They kissed passionately in the doorway...

"Ummmmm you've got the softest lips.." he said..

"So are yours.....Now let me put my key in the door so we can go inside and finish this.." she said laughing... This was two guys in two days who were really horny for her...She felt good..She had gotten her groove back after being off the market for two years...

"Chippppppp, let me get in the door." she cooed softly...He didn't want to let her go!

Jessica put her key in the door and they walked inside..She picked up her mail and put it on the kitchen  table...

She was very horny herself.....She hadn't been with anyone since her divorce was finalized nearly two years ago...She had thrown herself into her work...but now she was ready to try again and Chip seemed like a nice enough guy..At least he was single, like her!

He had been hanging up under her for awhile at work and she knew it wasn't just about law..or the job! He was very inquisitive  and very well skilled as an Attorney.....Working as a Staff Defense Attorney seemed to bring him a joy and contentment that being a corporate litigator never did...He surprisingly didn't seem to care about the considerably lower salary either,....

They kissed some more for a few minutes....

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment..." he confessed to Jessica.

"Yes, I think I do..." she laughed.  She had suspected he liked her from day one and often caught him staring at her breasts or her body when she walked away...She would just smile and shake her head...
But the longer they worked together and shared coffee, breakfast, lunches and had great conversations over the last few months they began to get closer.

She even gave him her personal cell phone number....Something she never did...and he called her at night sometimes to discuss a case... She always sensed he just wanted to talk to her period...The case was just a reason or excuse..

"All I could think about was being with you." he said....

"Me too!  I thought about you for the past few days.." said Jessica...laughing shyly...

Which was true...she was after all in a house with three couples...She was no fool, She knew Olivia and I were making love in our room...

She could hear Josie and Paris through the vent..

and she knew Beverly and Nelson were going at it...


Hell , they were always kissing each other, every free moment they got.


She saw Alfreda and Rockland kissing everyday....It was no secret that she wanted to get some loving too!

He lifted up her tight black top.......He admired her pretty bra...He leaned in and kissed her and allowed his hands to rub her hips..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Chip.." she moaned....

"Damn  Jessie, you are sooo sexy.." he said as he unbuttoned her blouse...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chip.....So are you papi!" she moaned..

He  helped her out of her skirt and stood there marveling at her sexy body...

They stepped inside her bedroom and they closed the door...

Inside her bedroom ...They tossed off their shoes and Chip eased Jessica up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...

She returned his passion

....His shirt went to the floor as he continued kissing her and she continued kissing him.....She unzippered his trousers and he hurriedly stepped out of them....She held his now massively erect penis in her hands...He slipped her top off..and unhooked her bra..

"Oh My God...Chip....Ouuuuu lawd...you are huge!!!..Ai yi yi yiiiii" she exclaimed..

"So are you." he said eying her breasts...

Jessica laughed... "You're fresh.." she said.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Chip....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as he slipped her panties down ......
"OHHH LORD JESSICA...I COULDN'T WAIT.." he said.. He lifted her up in his arms...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..neither could I...Ouuuuu , AYE MIOS DIOS PAPI!!!" she moaned.

He thrusted his tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with his hand...With his other hand he pulled out a condom...She helped him tear open the wrapper....He slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on himself as he entered her and began thrusting away...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

AYYYYYE PAPPPI...AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEE!" she moaned..

This was getting him more excited...Her too...Her entire body began shaking...She was having an intense orgasm...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as he continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....Her legs were shaking very hard....

  He laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and he entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..He kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss his lips and his ears and his chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" Chip said.

Both of her legs were shaking feverishly....She was already having another intense orgasm just that fast...

"OUUUUUUUUUU....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...AYEEEE PAPIIIIIII!!!!! !" she moaned..

"YEAH?  YEAHHHHH? YEAHHHHH?" he moaned with pleasure..

"Ouuuuuuuu yes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yessss baby!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cried out, both of her legs shaking feverishly,


"I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE BUT WITH YOU!" he blurted out....

She knew that.....She smiled confidently....


She wrapped her legs around Chip's waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched him thrust for thrust and even kissed his shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Chip was losing his mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard them....


Chip and Jessica  made sweet passionate and intense love like this for close to EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Jessica  began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....Chip  was surprised at how passionate she was ... The bed was rocking back and forth, the headboard was slamming into the wall and the bed springs were squeaking like crazy...

 "It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Chip....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as they both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat! Both of her legs were shaking furiously.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JESSSSSIEEEEEEEE...OUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....His body was trembling...

His body shook....His lip curled......Her legs shook and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face...

She got up, went to her refrigerator and got him a bottle of cold water...She got herself one too, They both hungrily quaffed the water down...

They both caught their breath......They stared at each other and began kissing again in her bathroom doorway..

"Ouuuuu Chip you're as hard as an iron pipe!  Aye Mios Dios....Ouuuuuu!" she marveled, just rubbing her gentle hands against it softly....

Within minutes they were back in the bed....


TWO  TO THREE MORE HOURS lazily slid by... She was amazed at his stamina....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned......She was having a slow and intense orgasm!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE MIOS DIOS!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out...She hadn't ever cum this hard! or this many times...She was not expecting it to be this good..

She gently held his head on her breasts.....Her body still trembling....

"AYE MIOS DIOS! You wanna be my boyfriend?" she asked...trying to catch her breath and stop her legs from trembling..

"YES...I'd love that!" he said , trying to catch his breath....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! So would I.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned softly before she dozed off!


It was  night time...They both slept more peacefully than they had in awhile...The trial was the last thing on Jessica's mind before she drifted off.. It felt good to be home in her own bed again...It felt even better having a man in it with her!

IV-


THE NEXT DAY-

We all stood in the courtroom awaiting a verdict...It had only taken the jury one day...



 ''Somebody is smiling from ear to ear..."observed Beverly ,looking at how cheerful Jessica seemed..
She was the only one of us that did seem cheerful.
 "Oh I'm certain somebody got some last night and it was good too!" said Olivia, looking at Jessica and smiling..

"And he's a cutie pie too!   Lucky girl!" added Josie.
 Jessica was oblivious to their side conversation...

"Cross your fingers Ronnie.."said Jessica.  She seemed extra happy this morning...Smiling from ear to ear without seemingly a care in the world..
"I got my fingers and my toes crossed."said Ronnie Dule.. He knew that a conviction could mean a possible re-instatement of the death penalty for him..

 Olivia looked stoic, her face betraying nothing..
 So did Beverly...
 Nelson was the only one confident...

"We got this.." he said.
 "I think you're right." I said.
"Here comes the Judge."said Josie..

Chris looked defeated...He was certain he had lost this case..


"Bailiff, read the verdicts."said Judge Crawford.

"Count one, MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, NOT GUILTY!!!

"COUNT TWO, MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, NOT GUILTY!!!

"COUNT THREE, USE OF AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME, NOT GUILTY!!!

"COUNT FOUR, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT FIRST DEGREE MURDER, NOT GUILTY!!!

"COUNT FIVE , CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT FIRST DEGREE MURDER, NOT GUILTY!!

"COUNT SIX- AGRAVATED BURGLARY, NOT GUILTY!!"

"That being said...This case is dismissed...Mr. Dule, you are free to go...I'd like to thank our jurors for a job well done."said Judge Crawford.
Chris Garcetti didn't demand that the jury be polled...What was the use?  He knew he'd lost this case the minute Samantha Jordaine testified...

He picked up his briefcase and slowly walked out of the courtroom..
Judge Crawford had heard about his behavior in two previous courtroom appearences and was prepared with extra bailiffs...Today, thank goodness..He wouldn't need them. Chris Garcetti was in no mood to be locked up again!

Samantha Jordaine was bat shit crazy and had numerous strikes against her...This is the person Lt. Tragg should have arrested in the first place...Not Dule, he reasoned..

She thought she was just going to walk out of court...

Lt. Tragg had other ideas..

"And just where do you think you're going?" He asked..

"I'm goin and get me some beer and try to get laid." said Samantha..


"Ohhhhh no you're not...You're under arrest, two counts...Murder in the first degree.....Boys, hook her up." he said..

Two officers handcuffed her, another one read her, her rights..

She pitched a hissy fit...

"YOU KEYSTONE COP, LET ME GO...LET ME GO!!! YOU GOT NO CASE AGAINST ME!" she yelled as people looked on..

"GET HER THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" said Lt. Tragg.


 "OH MY GOD!!! MY LONG NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!" said Ronnie Dule, exonerated of murder, a free man...

It felt good seeing his accuser arrested for the crimes she accused him of..

He hugged and kissed his attorneys, Jessica, Olivia, Beverly and Josie.
 "You are quite welcome.."said Jessica.
 "I expect to see you back at Ralph Scallion's fixing some good food for me and my husband when we visit there."said Olivia.
 "Yesssss….Me and my husband plan to visit you soon too."said Beverly..
"Congratulations Ronnie and Good Luck."said Josie , who kissed him on the cheek.

He shook Nelson and my hand..

 "I knew we had this one..I knew it."said Nelson.
"So did I..."I said.

Chris Garcetti didn't carry on the way he did his last two losses...He was fuming though...and he took it out on Lt. Tragg..

"I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU EVER GOT OUT OF THE ACADEMY, LET ALONE BECAME A DETECTIVE!!!!" he snarled.

"Junior, you're really cruising for a fat lip."said Lt. Tragg..

 "OH YEAH??" snarled Chris Garcetti
"YEAH!!! SAY ONE MORE WORD!! ONE MORE WORD!" screamed a furious Lt. Tragg..


"Knock it off you two!...The case is over...Move on!!  You know...When I read the case file on this ..The one Greta Stussen, may she rest in peace, wrote..I often wondered why Samantha Jordaine was never considered a suspect...Only this guy.... I could see him being a suspect...but not the only one..." said Judge Crawford....

''Ask the GREAT DETECTIVE THERE!"snarled ADA Chris Garcetti.. who was livid...

"Watch it sonny...Good thing I respect your old man." said Lt. Tragg, who spotted ADA Karen Page near the door..

She saw Lt. Tragg and immediately did an about face and headed out the door..

"Karen Baby..Wait! " he said and took off after her..

ADA Chris Garcetti smirked...

"He's Just wasting his time.."

Judge Crawford smiled...

"There are a lot of worse things one can waste their time over....Women aren't one of them...Lawd jesus..ummmmmmmmmmmmmph! " he said as he took a glance at my wife, Olivia..

who was standing alone, over to the side...

 "Jessica , congratulations...Great job in there.."said Chip..who walked up as everyone was in the hallway talking..
"I didn't do it by myself ,it was a team effort...Guys...Let me introduce you to someone...Attorney Chip Burrows..He works with me.."she said.

 "We've met."said Beverly..
 "He was second chair on one of our recent cases."said Olivia.
 "He was pretty good too!"added Nelson..
 "Yes he was.."I added..
"Hi Chip."said Josie.

 ''You didn't tell me you knew them and had tried a case against them....Wowwww...and you act all green...You're smarter than you let on.."laughed Jessica..
"I don't have to pretend anymore with you...Not after last night.." he smiled raffishly..
Jessica had blown his mind...He couldn't stop thinking about her...

"Nooooo especially not after last night papi.. In fact....How do you feel about Round 2?" she whispered..

''I would love round two.." he whispered.. He was as happy as he could be...

He pulled her to him..

"How bout starting now?" he said..

Kissing her passionately...

"Calm down....silly, not here." she said, laughing as he kissed her...

Nice ending to a big case!

EPILOUGE-


Samantha Jordaine eventually confessed to both murders and another one early last year that the police didn't even know about.. a random slashing  and robbery of an elderly woman on the street.

She was sentenced to three life sentences, no parole....and  put under heavy psychological evaluation...




Olivia and Beverly and I met with Ronnie Dule at the Mermaid Crabhouse  some time later to celebrate..





Nelson ,Josie and Paris were there too of course..

 It was packed...
 Lots of people having a great time..

Enjoying themselves!
 Lots of good New Orleans style food....
 as well as oysters
 good beer
and crabs...

''Donnie Ray mannn this is almost like being at home..This is some good eatin New Orleans."said Ronnie..

"Closest Thing to it...I told you after this was over we were gonna feast my man.." I said to him..

 "And you're not paying for anything tonight....It's all on us."said Olivia..
"So enjoy yourself." said Beverly...

''Yes,." said Josie...

"Feels good to be a Free man don't it?" said Nelson..

 ''Mannnnn you just don't know..Free and not facing the death penalty.."said Ronnie.
"Hey look, you got more visitors.." said Paris..

"Jessie!!, Chip!"said Olivia.. It had been two weeks since the ending of the trial.

 "Hey Guys...Hi Ronnie.."said Jessie as she walked in, holding Chip's hands..Both of them were smiling sheepishly at each other...
"Heyy guys...Hey Olivia.." said Chip.

.Did your cousin Kayla get that job at my old firm.??I fast tracked it before I resigned.."said Chip.

"She never heard from them....She's alright though...She got a raise from her present firm and she's not fretting it.."said Olivia..

''I suspect someone else there...A former client of yours may have intercepted it...but that's neither here nor there."said Beverly.

"You're probably right Bev...If you mean Jasmine....

Yeah, she's vindictive like that......She was angry that Kayla didn't give her inside information on that trial..I used to date her, I know....I Found out she was cheating on me with not one, but two guys...One was a U.S. Attorney named Tony Richardson...

The guy is married and his wife was pregnant and he was paying to have Jasmine come down on certain weekends and stay at a plush hotel....Can you believe that?" said Chip..

"Imagine that?" said Jessica..

"Yeah Imagine that?" said Olivia ,with a sly smile..
Beverly cracked up laughing...
So Did Josie..
I just smiled and shook my head.
''Stranger things have happened."said Nelson...

We all gave Jessica the serious side eye.

''Well at any rate...You got the right one with you now babbbbbbyyy."said Ronnie.
Jessica sat in Chip's lap...She put her arms around him..Gave him a wet sloppy kiss....

''Right...You're my man now...You're with the right one babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby!" said Jessica.

Chip smiled...

"YES I DO!" he said...

She planted another wet kiss on his lips....

We all clapped and cheered...A Good time was had by all!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties! The sex scene was hot!

George s. said...

This was a great story!