Monday, February 3, 2020

Patron Of Lost Causes

PRELUDE-

Early Monday Morning....about 6:30 am...The doorbell rang to U.S. Attorney Karla Williams's apartment..

She wasn't expecting any visitors...She went to the door and peeked out..

"Oh My God!!! Tony it's you!!" she exclaimed in total surprise..She attempted to close the door, but he put his foot in the door..She was in her bra and panties...She had recently showered and was getting dressed...He stared at her and smiled..

"My goodness, she's got a body on her!" he mused to himself..

''Stop staring at me...I'm not fully dressed." she said.

It was her former boss, U.S. Attorney, Tony Richardson... He smiled and stared at her raffishly through the door...She was clad only in her panties and bra...

"Nothing I haven't seen before..I would say you shouldn't come to the door like that, but in other words , you should.." he said staring and smiling raffishly...

''What are you doing here?" she asked... She hadn't seen him in a year and a half..She was feeling a bit self conscious and a little cold...But on the other hand...Nothing he hadn't seen before..They had had a brief two day fling two years ago!

"I'm back in town...Business....I heard you got promoted to U.S. Attorney...Congratulations!!!...Got your own office and staff now huh? Wowwww!" he said smiling... "Moved to this fly ass apartment.." he said..

"Uh Huh, but you could have stopped by my office tomorrow to discuss that...It's 6:30 in the morning...I was still in bed...and I'm off today..." said Karla..

''Excuse me....Let me put something on...Move your foot." she demanded... He did and she closed the door. She put on a romper and re-opened the door..

"Great!!!....I'm not pressed for anything today!!!We can spend the day together...perhaps in bed..." he said, smiling, staring at her...His trousers beginning to stick out like a circus tent..

He remembered when she worked for him her soft butter kisses...

He remembered taking her in his office two times....Once a quickie

and another time ,

a whole night....on his large couch!

"Tony that's not going to happen!....And I mean it...Besides...Isn't your wife about to drop baby number three?" she asked..

He hated that she always brought up his wife....And her saying that that' not going to happen meant nothing...she had always said that and he had managed to persuade her otherwise...He knew she had a deep crush on him and he felt like exploiting it...

"She had it a few weeks ago...Another girl...That makes two girls and a boy." he said proudly...speaking of his wife's recent pregnancy and the birth of his third child.

''Shouldn't you be with her?" asked Karla..
"When I get home, I will ...but right now...I'd like to get with you..." he said, smiling raffishly...

"I'm going to tell you why that's not going to happen...In addition to getting a promotion, an office and staff of my own and this new apartment, something else has changed...I got a man." she said..

 ''A Man eh? You're seeing somebody..." he said..
''Why do you seem surprised?" asked Karla.

"Oh I'm not...You took off those horn rimmed glasses and I see you let your hair down..." Tony mused...


Just then, Assistant District Attorney Miles Ellis walked up behind her....He had spent the night...She was glad he didn't see her in her panties and bra talking to Tony.

"Gooooooood Mornnning gorgeous..." he said..He had just woke up and threw on some jeans and a t-shirt...He was off today too!

"Good Morning Bae!" said Karla...

She planted a wet sloppy kiss on his lips that sent him in orbit...He didn't want to let her go, but she gently eased out of his embrace...

He was surprised this man was here...and by the time of morning it was...He knew this man had spent the night..

"Tony...This is Assistant District Attorney Miles Ellis....My boyfriend!!! and Miles this is my former boss, U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson.."said Karla.


"I know you...I've read about you in the Newspapers." said Miles... "It's kind of early boss man to be paying my girl a visit..isn't it?" said Miles...still smiling, but deadly serious!
Tony Richardson was furious at this guy for daring to question him...He ignored his question altogether..

''Well Congratulations on the promotion Karla...I always knew you were headed to big things..." he said and walked away...

"Next time congratulate her at a decent hour boss man...." said Miles Ellis..
Tony Richardson bristled at being chastised by this man...He knew right away that he didn't like him...

Miles laughed...He knew exactly why Tony Richardson had come over here this early...He thought he was going to have an early morning booty call....Not with his Karla he wasn't...He knew all about Tony Richardson and his ladies man rep...A lot of attorneys knew...Karla had also told him about her history with Tony Richardson...His groping and kissing her the entire time she worked for him...Their quickie in his office and then their New Years Eve Tryst two years ago...She said she was done with him and she had been...She hadn't seen or heard from him in nearly two years...When she knew he was in Philadelphia...She made herself scarce!

He pulled Karla to him and kissed her passionately...He couldn't keep his hands off of her when he was around her...

"Mmmmmmmm give me some more of that..." he moaned..

"I gave you some last night.." she whispered...

''Well you know me...I never get enough.." he laughed.

"I knowwwww, horn dog!" she laughed..

He slipped her romper off...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu …. Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? Miles...." she cooed as he ran his cold hands down into her panties and squeezed her butt..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...


before they knew it they were humped over the bed again, making sweet love.....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, what am I going to do with you Miles?Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she asked..

"Anything you want...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned..

She giggled.

Soon the bed springs were squeaking and the headboard was silently shaking and rattling...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Miles...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Karla....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned...





"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Miles..." she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." was all he could manage to say...








II-


LATER, Monday Morning....Philadelphia...





In Courtroom D... We were preparing for a murder trial...

"I'm Donnie Ray Alexander....Former New Orleans Homicide Detective....My life was going nowhere fast until the fateful night I met her...

My Future wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander, a lonely attorney vacationing in New Orleans for Essence Fest....She gave me a new lease on life...A reason to get up in the morning...I retired from the force, got a P.I. License and moved to Philadelphia, where I began working for her and her niece,
Attorney Beverly West at their law firm...

 I married Olivia and the three of us have been inseperable ever since..

Today we were defending our client, Ronnie Dule , an illegal immigrant from Haiti

on trial for murder....

Beverly's husband, Attorney Nelson East was once again matching wits with Assistant District Attorney Christopher Garcetti...The son of the D.A.

This would be the second time we would be going up against him...

He was doing his best to strike every African-American off of the jury, but Nelson

 with our para-legal Josie
Who is also a law student by his side  was playing the old bait and switch to the hilt... He was teaching her...

They succeeded in getting 9 African American jurors, six women and three men... and the three whites he got were younger more educated urbane types...

Our new friend, Attorney Jessica Sanchez , who had recently got a death sentence reversed and won an appeal aided by our friends, Yvette Jones and crew..






Was working as First Chair with Olivia, Beverly and Nelson assisting her...It was her dream come true...She idolized us...

She leaned over and whispered to Olivia and Beverly..

"He's really good." she said of Nelson..

 "Yes he is.."said Olivia..
"That's my baby."said a proud Beverly , staring seductively at her husband....

 "You guys did a good job.." I said..
 "Thanks....This guy makes it easy....I've had a more difficult time with other ADA's."said Nelson...
"Well at any rate...I got another education."said Josie...

Chris Garcetti was jazzed, pumped up about taking on Olivia and Beverly again...

Lt. Tragg , no fan of ADA Garcetti had never the less laid out a better scenario that he usually did for a lot of his murder cases... He wished that sexy ADA Karen Page was taking on this case...but she wasn't..

He was furious that a case he thought was down and settled had been tossed out and once again a new trial had been ordered...-





He stared at the legal team for the defense...Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her smart alec niece, Beverly West and her husband, Nelson East...Jessica Sanchez, who used to be a Public Defender and of course, Olivia and Beverly's little protoge' Josie Boyd, Para Legal and Law student..

He wondered how they even got this case..

III-

It was an Innocence Project Case....The Story of how we got it began a little before..

THREE WEEKS AGO!

Attorney Jessica Sanchez was actually representing him...She came to us one afternoon asking advice..

Rockland and Alfreda were in the front office kissing passionately..
So passionately they almost didn't hear the door bell ringing..

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..let me go...the doorbell is ringing..."said Alfreda as she wiggled away from Rockland..

"Hi...I'm Attorney Jessica Sanchez....I'd like to know if I could see Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West..." she asked..

Alfreda was blushing and smiling...

"Sure, let me call them.." she said..fixing her hair...

She recognized Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge..He had lipstick on his collar and his trousers were standing out like a circus tent...

She smiled...She knew what had been going on in here...ADA Cambridge apparently had a thing for Olivia and Beverly's office manager...She was a beautiful woman, but obviously a few years older than Rockland..

 "Jessica!!!!, Hi Baby!!...Nice of you to drop by.." said Olivia..
 "Heyyyy Girlfriend.."said Beverly...
 "Heyy Jessie.."said Nelson...
 "Hi Jessica." I said..
"Wow!  Didn't think we'd see you this soon.." said Josie..

 "I see you've met my mother, Alfreda Johnson, our office manager.."said Beverly..
''She's YOUR MOTHER BEV? SHE IS BEAUTIFUL...WOWWWW!" exclaimed Jessica..who looked at Olivia..

"She and my older brother are Beverly's parents...They're not together any longer...He's married and lives on the West Coast."explained Olivia..

Jessica smiled..That explained Rockland being here...He was her boyfriend, her much younger boyfriend......It made sense...She was a beautiful woman, but what did she see in Rockland Cambridge? she wondered to herself. Rockland was the last attorney to best her in court..

"Olivia, Beverly...I am representing a client...Ronald Dule...He's a Sui chef ,Originally from New Orleans by way of Haiti.." said Jessica..

"Ohhh My Hometown..." I said..

"He was working at Bottom of The C. with Ralph Scallion....He told me to see you about this,if I needed any help.." said Jessica..

 "Ralph has known me since I was a little girl."laughed Olivia..
"Me too!" said Beverly...

''Well this is the case..

On the morning of August 17, 2019, 47-year-old Sherri Williams and 68-year-old Carolyn Barris were found stabbed to death in their home at the Freshwater II Condos. 

Mark Coles called police shortly before 9 a.m. saying he discovered the bodies when he stopped to pick up clothes for his girlfriend, Samantha Jordain, who was the room-mate of Sherri Williams and t Carolyn Barris. 

Although Samantha lived with Sherri and Carolyn, Coles said he and Samantha had spent the previous night at his home and that she had gone to work separately that morning. 

Sherri Williams had been stabbed or cut 129 times and bled to death. Her body was found blocking the front door. Barris, who was partially paralyzed after suffering a stroke, was on the living room floor next to her wheelchair. 

She had been stabbed twice. Police found a bloody 10-inch kitchen knife between the residence and the house next door at Freshwater Condos I.

 Samantha, who had come to the scene, then said she had a strong suspicion—a “gut feeling”—that the attacker was 24-year-old Ronald Dule, who lived with two roommates a few apartments down from them.

Dule worked at Bottom of The C. where he was a Sui Chef and prepped food. He had entered illegally into the U.S. after fleeing from his native Haiti when narcotics traffickers tried to force him to become a member of their gang. At 11 a.m., Philadelphia Police went to the residence. 

Ronnie Dule and his two roommates said they knew nothing. However, later that day, Ronnie Dule went to the police and said he had been drinking during the night and ran out of beer. Because the store would not open for another hour, he said, he went next door to ask for beer

. He said he went through the front door, which was never locked, and saw that Carolyn Barris was dead. He was arrested for tampering with evidence from a crime scene by Lt. Tragg. 

The bloody knife police found resembled the knives used at Bottom of The C. where Ronnie Dule worked. 

Ralph Scallion told police that one of the restaurant’s 10-inch chef’s knives was missing. On September 25, 2019, Ron Dule was indicted on charges of first-degree murder and burglary. 

He went to trial in November 2019. Law enforcement officers, physicians, and crime lab analysts testified about the evidence at the crime scene and the victims’ wounds. Sherri Williams had severe wounds to her lungs and leg, one of which severed her femoral artery. She was stabbed in the arms, legs, back, hands, feet, and chest. 

One stab wound to her left lung was considered the fatal wound. She also had numerous defensive wounds on her hands and feet that suggested an extremely violent struggle. 

Ms. Barris died from a stab wound that severed her left ventricle. She also had been stabbed in the back. According to the testimony, the stab wounds were consistent with being caused by the chef’s knife found between the victims’ residence and Dules home. 

The knife had Sherri's blood on the handle and Barris's blood on the blade. An analyst testified that this indicated that Barris  was killed first. Police found 67 bloody shoe impressions, of which 64 were consistent with Ron Dule's shoes. Law enforcement officers got a search warrant for -Dule's apartment and recovered a plastic bag containing his underwear, socks, T-shirt, and shorts. Cheryl’s blood was found on all of the clothing, and Barris's blood was found on his t-shirt, shorts, and underwear. Sherri's blood was found on the soles of his shoes. 

A bloodstain pattern analyst testified for the prosecution that Dules’s shorts had contact stains on the front and back. The back of his shorts also had bloodstains that were the result of blood spatter, which the analyst said indicated that blood was sprayed during commission of the crime. 

The analyst said Dule's socks also had bloodstains that were “consistent with dropped blood.”

 A fingerprint examiner said she identified Dule's fingerprint on the knife. Samantha Jordaine testified that Dule had previously been a guest in their home, but was banned from the house several months earlier after she awoke during the night to find him hovering over her bed Staring at her in her panties and bra.

 She told the jury she had spent the night of the murders with Mark Cole who also testified that Samantha spent the night with him. 

Dule testified that he had the day before the murders off from work. He said he and his friends drank throughout the day and into the night, and that he returned to his home at 5 a.m. Because he was out of beer, he said, he walked next door. He then discovered Carolyn's body. Dule said he lifted Carolyn's body onto his lap and tried to revive her, but she was already dead. 

He said he then walked into the living room and found Sherri's body. Dule said he saw a knife near Carolyn's body. 

Because he feared the killer was still inside the house, he picked it up and screamed, “Is anybody here?” 

When there was no reply, he said, he went to Samantha’s room. She was not there, but her room had been ransacked. Dule said he ran home, tossing the knife into the grass. He stripped off his clothes, put them in a plastic bag, and then washed himself. Dule said he did not call police  at first because he was an illegal immigrant and was afraid of being deported. He was convicted of Murder while in commission of a crime, Burglary and because of special circumstances sentenced to death. " said Jessica.

"WOWWWWW! I gotta tell you...As a former Homicide Detective this doesn't look good.."I said. "But I'll look further into it." I added and smiled..She looked Down..

"Who was the original trial attorney?" asked Beverly..

"Greta Stussen ...She taught me in law school...I loved her lectures.."said Jessica..

"I had her too!  Incredible legal mind.."said Beverly...

"I clerked for her for awhile when I graduated law school..She helped me prepare for the  bar...Yes she is an incredible legal mind..I love her...I thought she had retired...I didn't know she was still practicing."said Olivia..

"Was an incredible legal mind..Attorney Stussen passed away. She had Ovarian Cancer...She was trying to try this case and then go to chemo and radiation sessions..and the case got away from her...She died unfortunately...but before she did.. She appealed  in State Appellate court...Gave a brilliant argument and not only got the death penalty tossed out ,but got the original conviction tossed out too!  That was the last thing she did for him...Then unfortunately, she passed away...I have her notes and trial transcripts...I promised her on her death bed that I would look into this..I got the Innocence Project to take it on and that's uh how I got involved." said Jessica..

''So this is personal to you!"said Nelson, smiling at her...


Jessica went in her purse, She pulled out a Rosary.....

"Yes.! I'm Catholic....My Tia gave me this before she passed on..." she said..

"That's St. Jude....The Patron Of Lost Causes..." I said..



Olivia, Beverly and Josie looked at each other and smiled..Then they looked at me...

"I'm a lapsed Catholic...Former Alter Boy." I said.

''So many layers to the Donnie Ray Onion." laughed Beverly.
"You a lapsed Catholic too?" asked Olivia, looking at Jessica
"Nooooo, but I am a sucker for a truly lost cause...It was also one of the few times Lt. Tragg appeared to have gotten it right....I happen to think he got it wrong and I was hoping you guys could help me prove that.."said Jessica..

"I like a challenge...I'll help you." said Olivia..

"Me too!" said Beverly...

''Who was the ADA?" asked Nelson..

"Take a guess? You just faced his son in court..." said Jessica.

"D.A. Gil Garcetti??" asked Josie..
"One of the rare times our present D.A. actually tried a case himself... He was more interested in running for States Attorney or being appointed a Judgeship! He usually lets his underlings try cases.

"Yes indeed...Papi is on vacation...He's in Harrisburg with his exploratory committee..Putting his bid in for States Attorney...So Junior was all too glad to pick up the slack for dad..."said Jessica.

 "Now I really want to take on this case.."said a gleeful Olivia.
"Me too!" said Beverly..

 ''Well Then I'd better get to work.." I said.
 "So should we...I trust you have trial transcripts and Ms. Stussen's notes?" Nelson asked.

"Got it all here...You tell me when you need me to start and we can get right on it..."said Jessica.
Josie smiled.

 "Jessie, we have an extra bedroom upstairs...Are you down with packing an overnight bag with a few things and staying with us?" asked Olivia.
"It'll be fun...Josie stays with Nelson and me all the time..We'll order food and drinks and we'll either meet in my apartment or Auntay and Donnie Ray's.."said Beverly..

"Oh My God!!!...I'd love it."said Jessica...
Josie smiled..

"It's a date then!   I'm going home to get my things." said Josie..

And so Jessica stayed with us...






IV-


A RARE TUESDAY NIGHT!


Josies was Poppin as they say...Packed as though it was a weekend night!

We had picked our jury...Trial was set to start  in a few days... We were all chilling in Josies..

Beverly, Olivia, Nelson, Myself, Josie, Paris and Jessica were sitting at one big long table...

 "Wow....We have really enjoyed the time you've spent with us.." said Beverly...
 "Yes...You've been such a help, helping us build this case." said Olivia..
 "Indeed..." said Nelson.
 "Yes....and just maybe...Just maybe..we can win this thing." I said.
 "I think we got a shot.."said Josie..

"You always think you guys got a shot."laughed her boyfriend, Paris.
"Well they're supposed to...Look at their track record...They're practically undefeated."said Jessica with a smile..

 '"Wellll Ms. Lady, Look at you...Trying a Case with Olivia and Beverly huh?"said Ms. Yvette Jones
,who walked in with her crew, boyfriend, Gary Lockwood Bee Bee Evans,  Sofia Garcia, Kahlil Ahmed ,Keith Jones and Jade Lee and her boyfriend, Robbery-Homicide Lieutenant Danny Ho..

"Heyyyyyy you guys." said Jessica, who hugged them all...
 "So Nice to see you again Jessie.."said Bee Bee.
 "Hola Mami." said Sofia..
 "Heyy Jessie."said Kahlil..
 "Heyyy Jessie."said Keith Jones...

"Awww guys, it's so nice.... So Nice to see you guys..." said Jessica.
 ''So Nice to see you too." said Jade Lee, who hugged her..
Danny Ho smiled and and they all sat in adjoining booths with us..

Somebody else was watching Jessica and he was salivating..  U.S. Attorney Toni Richardson..

He also noticed....His former protoge' Karla Williams...looking fantastic in a black mini skirt with sexy thigh high boots.. Her hair no longer in a bun and her horn rimmed school marm glasses gone..

 Now herself a U.S. Attorney and with this clown
ADA Miles Ellis...

They saw us and waved at us..... Karla remembered fondly working with us all... Miles remembered losing to both teams at one time or other in court and so glad he hadn't had to go up against either team recently or had to deal with any case involving Lt. Tragg.

We all had our micro brews and martini's...


The girls introduced Jessica to Citris Martinis...



Then the D.J.'s began to spin...


 Beverly and Nelson

 Josie and Paris

 Bee Bee and Keith


and Sofia and Kahlil got on the dance floor and began to dance...Line dancing tonight mostly...


Jessica, only a little older than them joined them on the dance floor..

Toni Richardson made his move..

He began dancing with her, almost in front of her and them later facing her..
Jessica thought he was handsome, His green eyes mesmerized her...she loved his tailored suit and how well it fit him...



A slow record came on....She was getting ready to walk away and he pulled her to him...

"I've been staring at you all night long...You are extrememly attractive...I believe I saw you in court earlier today ."said Tony.

"Yes..I'm uh an attorney...I'm trying a case with Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West.."said Jessica ,who was both nervous and aroused..

"I know them very well...I know everybody you're sitting with...They worked a big case with me two years ago..Liv, her husband Donnie Ray, Bev, her husband, Nelson, Josie....Yvette Jones, Bee Bee,Keith, Kahlil, Sofia and Jade..I know them all.." said Tony..

"You're an Attorney too?" asked Jessica..


"YES...Yes I am....I'm U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson....Southeast Pennsylvania Region..." he said..

"Ohhh wow...I uh work for the Innocence Project..." she said ,which paled in comparison to his position...

He smelled great and those eyes were really getting her hot.....

"Could I see you uh somewhere quiet after you leave here?" he asked..

"I'm staying with Liv and Bev...We are working on a big case...Maybe after this trial.."said Jessica..

He pulled out his phone...

"Ohh come on...you're a big girl....You can see me and then I'll drop you by their place...I'm sure they gave you a key." he laughed..

She loved his confidence and his swagger...It turned her on....


She pulled out her phone , they exchanged numbers....

"Okay.."she said..

Karla watched the whole thing..

"He is something else..He's married...Why don't he stop?" she asked..

"Babe, what do you care? " asked Miles Ellis..

Olivia and Yvette walked by...

"Hey Ladies.."said Miles Ellis
 "Oh Hi Miles...Heyyy Ms. Lady..Lookin all sexy....I love the boots.."said Olivia to Karla, hugging her..

"Awww Thank you!  Hey Livy, Yvette, look at my former boss over there ,putting the moves on that poor young girl.."she said.
"Oh that's Jessica...She's an Attorney with the Innocence Project , We worked a case with her last year and now she's working a case with Olivia and Beverly...Look at you...I love the dress and the boots."said Yvette..

"Thanks Yvette...So That's where he saw her...In court...He stopped by my apartment at 6:30 in the morning yesterday."said  Karla..

 "Six Thirty in the morning? Ohhhh he wanted to get into some early morning booty.."said Yvette..
"Oh Most definitely..."said Olivia..

"I told him the store wasn't open any more. and plus...Miles was there...He had spent the night."said Karla..  "I just put away 40 people who were in some Right Wing Think Tank that was blackmailing him...Had dossiers on all of his women, including myself..They were planning to make that public to derail his career...We just put those people behind bars for a long time...You would think he would cool his jets...I mean his wife just had another baby...This is her third.."said Karla..

"Me thinks thou dost protest a bit much?  Let him dig his own grave...You're above him now.."said Miles.

"You're right baby! I knowwwww" said Karla, smiling...
She kissed him tenderly.....
"Still we'd better school Jessica ."said Olivia..

"For Sure.." said Yvette..

Some things don't need schooling......Tony had Jessica up in a corner...quietly talking to her..


 "Why don't we uh go outside and talk a minute..."said Toni..
''Why don't you buy me a drink first? A Citris Martini." asked Jessica..she could feel his erection in his trousers...It was rubbing up against her leg..

"Sure baby!" he said..

The drink arrived..

Jessica smiled..Then she poured the drink on top of Tony Richardson's head...

"PUNTA!" she said angrily...

"HEYYYY WHAT THE HELL?" he asked..

"You're married!!!...Your wedding band...I see it...And you're trying to talk me into going home with you....I was ready to do it too until I saw your wedding band...You creep!"snarled Jessica..

Beverly, Josie, Bee Bee and I came running towards her...

 "Jessie  what's the matter? You Okay?" asked Beverly...

"I'm fine Bev.....He's all wet.." said Jessica..

"Beverly there was a misunderstanding.."protested  Tony Richardson..as a cherry from the drink fell off of his head...His head and the entire top of his suit was soaking wet...
 "I'll Just bet there was.."said Josie..
 "Come on Girlfriend....Let's walk away.."said Bee Bee..
I said nothing, I just stared at him and shook my head..

"Punta!" snarled Jessica....

"Come on Mami.."said Sofia..




Nelson, Paris, Keith and Kahlil were astounded...


 ''Well, I guess baby girl wasn't so gullible afterall."said Olivia, giggling..
 "No Hibbity Bibbity tonight! At least not for him..."laughed Yvette..
"For sure."laughed Karla...

Miles Ellis laughed at the whole thing..

Jessica might have been the patron of lost causes....But she wasn't the patron of that lost cause..

U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson walked out of the bar..His suit was drenched...He was embarrassed beyond belief, He doubted if he'd ever set foot in this bar again..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


<

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties

Angie B, said...

I'm in on the ground floor today...Read this.

Toni said...

Yeah, I did too!

Sunflower said...

Great lead in...I like Jessica and I like Karla Williams.

Halo said...

I like Jessica and I like Karla Williams.Nice to see them both and Miles Ellis again!

Lisa said...

U.S. Attorney Richardson is a Horn Dog...He goes after every woman he can!

Vanessa said...

Yessss, he does....Wow!