Tuesday, February 11, 2020

The Lunch Date

TWO WEEKS LATER-

I have to give Judge Martika Anderson credit.. She was a woman of her word...She didn't just throw clichés around...

She found a nice restaurant  and she set it up for us to meet her and have lunch...

Business had picked up...Olivia was finishing up three cases..

 So was Beverly
and so was Nelson...

I was the only one who was seeing them all on a regular bases...Opposing court dates and all...

Josie had been in school and when she wasn't..she was mostly with Liv in court...

or in court with Beverly...

who was also finishing up three cases...

On this particular day, the five of us was once again case free and meeting up together at this nice quaint spot...

"I'm so glad you guys could meet up with me...I hope you have good appetites...The food here is great."said Martika..

''Judge Anderson, I will take your word at it." I said.

"Yes...I will too." said Olivia as we sat down...

 "I love this place...The ambience.."said Beverly...
"Listen at my baby usin them big words..." joked Nelson.....

We all burst into guffaws of laughter..

"This is sooo nice." said Josie.

"Just a matter of time for you huh Josie?" asked Martika..

''A few more semesters and I'll be done with law school.."said Josie..

"I know a guy who can give you pointers on how to study for the bar."said Martika..

"Martika honey...You're glowing....something you wanna tell us.?" asked Olivia.

"Liv honey....I think I'm in love...." she whispered in Olivia's ear..."We'll talk.." she said..

II-

Our dishes were served to us...

 "Ouuuuu this smells great!" said Beverly...
 "It does....ummmmm." exclaimed Nelson...
"You guys are right...wowwww!" said Josie..

''Martika smiled and looked at Olivia..

"Your young people are sooo nice...Look at your niece..became an attorney...got married..both her and her husband working for you...and their little friend here about to follow you all into the profession..You are so lucky." said Martika.

"You're lucky too...Your Niece has followed you and your father into the legal profession..."said Olivia.

"It's not the same...We aren't close anymore.....Not like you and Beverly...That girl has a mind of her own...she doesn't listen...She's boy crazy.." said Martika.

"That's normal....She's just finished four years of college and two years of law school and she's studied for and passed the bar...She feels the need to cut loose..."said Beverly...

"I understand, but if I recall, two weeks after you passed the bar... Liv had you clerking for me and a couple of judges and within six months...You were working with your auntie at the Public Defenders office.. It's been two months and that girl has done nothing...hasn't clerked, hasn't filed a job application, She comes home late, she sleeps late....She gets up does her laundry, takes her dry cleaning down to the dry cleaners....fixes herself some breakfast and then she's out the door...I know some slick guy is putting it to her...I can tell...."said Martika...


 "Ummmm this food is delish, isn't it bae?" said Beverly as she fed Nelson portions and he did likewise.. She clearly wanted out of THIS conversation..
 "It sure is.." he agreed...
As they chowed down...

Josie smiled...

"Yes it is....I love this place." she said..

"I do too...It's one I missed.." I said.

''And that's rare!  YOU? Missing an eatery?" laughed Beverly, playfully punching my shoulder..

We all laughed..

"Some slick guy is putting it to you too Martika...I can tell, you've got that glow....They aren't listening ,you wanna tell me about it?" asked Olivia..

Martika blushed...

"All I can say is...He's an old colleague of mine...I've known him for years...He doesn't live here in Philly anymore, but he's here twice a month on business from time to time..He's recently made it known that he likes me, that he has feelings for me...I never knew....I mean, I've caught him checking me out as far back as when I was married..but I never thought much of it..He was just being a man...He never made any moves toward me...but in the past month or two ,he has finally made his true feelings for me known....I can't believe it..Problem is...He's married,,,,I don't feel right...but I find myself compelled to see him...I know it's wrong....."she confessed..

"Ohhh Martika...it's wrong on so many levels and you know that....You know this can't go on...You've got to stop.."said Olivia..

"I know Livy....I -I just can't help myself.....He's sooooo good...Oh My god...He makes my toes curl in the bed...We've done it about five times now...It's so good, I can't tell him no...but I know I have to...I have to set a good example for my niece...I hope whoever it is she is screwing isn't married and doesn't have her completely under his control the way I find myself.."said Martika..

"Oh Martika…"said Olivia...

III-

At this very moment...Kyrie was in a motel with U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson..He had changed the locale..

He didn't want her seen in the Marriot too much and to bring attention to himself... It was bad enough her aunt had been to see him three times in the past week and even more miraculous that their paths hadn't crossed yet...

He was playing with dynamite and he knew it...but they both were so good in the bed that he couldn't resist them...

"Ouuuuuu naughty boy, your wife is going to kill you.. When are you ever home? You've been screwing my brains out almost daily..." said Kyrie, laughing devilishly..

Tony Richardson slipped her top off .She was wearing a skirt so short ,you could almost see her panties when she sat down or bent over just the least bit.....He slipped it off..He ran his hands down into her panties and slowly un hooked her bra...

They kissed slowly...

"Ummm naughty boyyyyyy." she cooed and laughed...

Boy was funny...Tony Richardson was just a little younger than her father and mother..About her Aunt Martika's age....but he had something in his trousers that had her hooked..She couldn't get enough of it..

The past few weeks ,she was getting as much of it as she could take....

"Ohhhh Tony, ouuuu.." she moaned... He had her humped over the bed....and was entering her....

How lucky he felt having this sweet young thing in his bed...making sweet love to her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my god, Tonnnny….Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." she moaned..

The bed began to squeak something terrible...the headboard began to rattle...

Tony thought he was going crazy,
making crazy love to Kyrie Austin... Her Aunt was a good lover, but he had to admit...Kyrie was even better...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS went by....He came like a gusher....all over the sheets...and her legs were shaking furiously, her head turning from side to side, sweat and tears running down her face.. She was having multiple orgasms....

He couldn't believe it...but he was actually starting to have feelings for her...feelings that went beyond sex...He was falling in love with her!!!

Kyrie had had a good time, but she wasn't in love...Not even close..All Tony Richardson had done was show her what to look for when she found a guy her age...

He was sleeping silently....She got up, took a nice long hot shower...Fixed her hair and make up and changed into her dress...

She put the micro mini and the thigh high boots she had worn to his place in her overnight bag...

She didn't want to wake him...She silently slipped out..

She looked at her watch..

"Auntie is going to kill me...This makes four times" she thought as she drove to the restaurant..


Actually Kyrie had met with Tony the afternoon before...She was only 30 minutes late for our lunch date...

She strolled in non-chalantly and smiled at us...

"Hi Everybody...Sorry I'm late.." she said.

"Well at least you're here...I seriously didn't think you were coming.."said Martika..

She had no idea just how much she had been cumming! She thought and laughed..

"I said I was coming, didn't I?" she said, laughing..

"Hi Ms. Olivia...It's been a long time...Last time I saw you, I was about 16 and you were working in my Auntie's law practice..." she said and kissed Olivia..

"Hi Baby...It has been a long time..."said Olivia..

"And Beverly....Remember you and I and your cousin Kayla hanging out? Going to the movies and the hair dressers?" said Kyrie..

''I do...Kayla and I were seniors in college, on our way to law school..." laughed Beverly, who hugged her...

"So who are these fine men?" asked Kyrie..

 "This is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander...He's my firm's investigator..."said Olivia.
"Pleased to make your acquaintance." I said..

"You're from down south, aren't you?" said Kyrie..

"Yup, New Orleans.."I said..

 "This is my husband, Nelson...He's also an Attorney , who works with us..."said Beverly
"How are you doing?" said Nelson...

"Pleased as punch" laughed Kyrie flirtatiously... "Wow you guys are all married up and all....It HAS been a long time.."laughed Kyrie..

"And this is our Para-legal, Josie...Josie Boyd...She's just a  few semesters shy of finishing law school herself.."said Olivia..

"Hi Kyrie..."said a smiling Josie..

''Hang in there girl, it's almost over...When you graduate...I know a few people who can help you study for the bar...You being with Olivia and Beverly, I know that has given you an advantage your classmates don't have....You'll be just fine..My old boyfriend had to take the bar twice...before he passed...but if you study right...You'll knock it out the park in one shot girlfriend."said Kyrie...

"And if she's really smart...She'll be filling out applications or clerking right away...unlike somebody I know.."said Martika..

"Clerking? Job applications??? She's got a job promised to her with Olivia and Beverly..."said Kyrie,

This was true...Olivia planned to bump her salary up and sign Josie on as our new associate attorney the minute she passed the bar and was licensed.

"You can have a job working at my father's firm, but not as a partner...You're going to have to work your way up....The problem is...When do you plan to start?   Is it that good? Is this guy you're sneaking around to see that good Kyrie?" asked Martika..





The five of us all felt Kyrie's embarrassment..There was no need for Martika to take it this far...We all felt a bit uncomfortable..

"Gee Thanks Auntie...I can always count on old judgemental you to say all the right things..Sorry I can't be as perfect as you!  I'm just little ole flawed me!"said Kyrie snidely... She sat as far away from her aunt as possible and ordered her food...She didn't say another word to her the rest of the night..
I could look at her and tell she was both embarrassed and hurt..

She commented on how  tasty the food was..

Beverly thought about her and Olivia...

Olivia would have never of embarrassed her in public like that.... Not that the two had never had their differences...They had...but they had been handled in private, never public...And once she began working and making a living for herself.. Olivia had always respected her as a grown woman and allowed her to make her own decisions...and yet, when she got in trouble...She knew her favorite aunt was always there to help her...which was why she stayed and became her partner when Olivia began her practice.. Beverly somehow got the idea that


Kyrie and her Aunt , now a Federal Judge merely tolerated each other...that they weren't even friends..

Martika got up...She looked at Nelson...

He got up and took her seat next to Olivia...

She sat next to Kyrie...

"Kyrie...Ky baby....I'm sorry...I was wayyyy out of line....I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive your auntie...You have a job at the firm whenever you're ready to start...If you want it!" she said quietly...

Tears ran down her cheeks...

"Thank you Auntie..." she said..

The two women hugged each other...



IV-

A Huge Bouquet of roses were delivered to Kyrie's apartment..

Kyrie took the little note off of them and read it...She smiled , then tore it up and put it in the trash...
It was from U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson...

He was a Married Man, A U.S. Attorney...Even though she and her auntie had made up, she was still judgemental and her knowing she was sleeping with a married man, let alone one of her contemporaries would've  sent her over the rails...

Besides...She had had enough of Tony...She was starting at work on Monday Morning as an Associate Attorney at her Aunt's firm...She was going to allow the Associate Attorneys there to groom her to run it in her Auntie's absence now that she was a Judge...

She'd be working...Taking on clients, going to court...doing research...She wouldn't have time to lay up in Tony's suite at the Marriot or some Motel all day and half the night..

She actually took Tony's number out of both of her phones and essentially blocked it..

It was time to be serious...She had had fun..but fun time was over...

In the coming days...Tony Richardson wracked his brains...He couldn't understand why Kyrie hadn't returned his calls...All he could think about was her...He had to see her..Had to hold her..Had to have her in his bed again...

Meanwhile...Martika called him continuously....There was no answer...She texted him several times..Still no reply....

Finally,at the end of the week he returned her text...Asked him to meet him at a motel...The same one he had met Kyrie at...

He was lonely, he was heartbroken Kyrie had blocked his number...and wouldn't return his texts...he had to have a woman, any woman...

Martika would do...

 Something about the lovemaking was different..It was cold, rushed...
He still made her cum and cum hard....nearly bringing her to tears...but she felt as though he was somewhere else...with someone else...She couldn't put her finger on it..

Her legs were shaking furiously...her head was turning from left to right...She was trembling.. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my goddd! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....put it on me daddy...ohhhhhhhh!"she screamed to the top of her lungs... 

His bedsprings were squeaking out of control.... "You are driving me crazy..." he moaned....

"Tony, Ouuuuuuuuu I think I'm in love with you! I told you that before.." she moaned ,just as he was cumming..

 What the hell was she talking about? He thought to himself.. He ignored her comment completely!

AGAIN!


(TO BE CONTINUED)


11 comments:

SLC said...

Messy. Messy. Messy.
I just hope everybody survives the fallout lol

Toni said...

This is nastyyyyy! Aunt and Niece screwing the same man!

Angie B. said...

Messy. Messy. Messy.Aunt and Niece doing the same man!

Sunflower said...

How is it this man's wife isn't the least suspicious???

Halo said...

She's busy having babies! LOL!

Cheryl said...

LOL! That's what I was gonna say, She's busy having babies!

Vanessa said...

His wife is a high powered attorney too! And she's busy having babies...No real time to even wonder..

Rita said...

When they're together...Tony and his wife...He can't keep his hands off of her...He's a sex addict...She doesn't suspect because at home ,he's got her in the bed constantly, thus the multiple pregnancies...

Brenda said...

Maybe, but this is going to catch up with him one day.

Lisa said...

Maybe they have an understanding...Maybe the wife knows he has little flings.

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my damn panties and bra...This was hot!