Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The Bicycle Messenger


 The teeming city.....



He rides alone...The Bike Messenger...




Sometimes the Bike Messenger is the unsung hero of many an office...


"Multi-colored Roses for Mrs. Garcia -Ahmed.." he said..


"OHHHH MY GOD!!!" said Sofia... She loved roses....and multi colored roses were her favorites...She knew they were from Kahlil...without even reading the card..

''Fruit Basket for Mrs. B. Jones" he said..


"OH MY GODDD!!! " said Bee Bee bursting in tears... I knew she didn't care for flowers, but loved fruit baskets...She had told me that when she was in law school... Fresh from a break up with her then fiance, now a U.S. Attorney...I brought her flowers to cheer her up... She told me that that was sweet but that if I really wanted to cheer her up...I'd of bought her a fruit basket..  I was kinda taken back by that...

She took the elevator up to my room to apologize and to say that she didn't mean to hurt my feelings, but that she really liked fruit baskets...she hugged me and we buried the hatchet..

Everytime I sent her a fruit basket...She burst into tears. She said it showed I cared and that I really took her serious.

'Well don't just stand there...Give those guys a kiss." said Jade..



Kahlil and I stood ,smiling sheepishly as both



 girls gave us kisses..

Our Bike Messenger, Jason was standing there smiling..

"I knew yall was gonna get married...I just didn't know it was going to be so close." he said.


Jade gave him a couple of dollars for a tip...


"So Jade...When are you and me gonna get married?" he joked...
"Maybe when you get a car..." laughed Ms. Jade. They bantered like this all the time...


"I'm workin on that baby...." he laughed as he left the office..

II-


And in Ms. Yvette's office with the door closed..

"Sooooooo Patty, what's up?" said Yvette...who had known Patricia since she and Olivia had graduated law school and passed the bar... 




Both women clerked for her husband, Judge Percy Reynolds.


and both women had tried cases in her court when she was a Judge..


She was in Private Practice now..Had been for a long while and had just started working at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt, only a few months ago..

"Vettie, we've known each other a long time...I've known you your entire career....I remember when you were fresh out of law school, had just passed the bar...You and Olivia...clerking for my husband...I have watched you both grow..Olivia, Public Defender, private practice and now running her own law firm...You working here and now you're a Senior Associate Attorney, supervising five people....You've come a long way and so have I...

When you met me..I was just an Attorney, working for a small firm...Soon I was an Assistant District Attorney and from there I was a judge....Happily married or so it seemed.."said Patricia Reynolds...

"YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT??" asked Yvette..who thought she worshipped her husband.. He certainly adored her, buying her new cars every two years, jewelry, a fly ass wardrobe...and other things...

"Come On Vettie, Don't Bullshit me...I know Olivia is your best friend...and she must have told you.."said Patricia.
"Told me what?  What are you talking about?" asked Yvette..
"Two years ago...I was in a soul food joint, out in Eastwick... My husband was away on a business trip..I was lonely and very horny...This handsome young stud, about ten years my junior with the prettiest green eyes started coming on to me and I let him...He hands up my skirt and was close to easing my panties down...I was close to telling him let's go across the street to a motel....and my husband unexpectantly walked in on us... He and the guy got into a fight....This guy was younger and stronger...but my husband used to box and he is very good with his hands...very good and he knocked the guy out and we left...but the guy was still alive...Somebody in the place had a grudge against this guy and they took advantage of the situation and killed him!!! My husband was arrested and charged with murder...Everybody saw him fighting with the guy over me...

Olivia and her team defended him and got him off...









but that wasn't the end of it...We were buying a house, a year later and my husband and I both thought the contractor was over charging us on a lot of things....I thought the contractor was kind of cute...Big muscles, smooth skin..smelling nice..a big bulge in his trousers.... I slept with him!!...right there in the unfinished house and he dropped $3000.00 off the bill...

Somebody else he had beef with killed him!  And My husband was arrested again and charged with his murder..

Olivia and her team defended him again...and again he was acquitted...

Because Lt. Tragg was the arresting officer in both cases...This led to him and the Police department being sued by my husband after acquittals in both trials...He was represented by Dabnis Coley...



I've even slept with Dabnis Coley a number of times before he met Jasmine Jenkins


and before they got married...Like you and Olivia, He clerked for my husband, when he was a young Attorney and he tried cases in my courtroom..

"There was an Attorney working here at this very firm named Miles Ellis...He's an Assistant District Attorney now...I've slept with him, a number of times over the years...

And U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson and I have shared each other's  beds more than a few times...

Remember last year when you guys were defending one of your partners and I came here with two other Judges to mediate?" asked Patricia..

"Ohh yeah...I remember that...Good Case..."said Yvette..

''Well, I'd slept with both of those judges...


One two years before when he was a defense attorney and had tried a case in my court...and the other ,




  the day of the hearing, just hours before...They both made that ruling fast because they wanted to get out of there and get into me.....That's why I exited out the back door...I didn't want anything to do with either of them..."said Patricia..
"Patty, Yes, Olivia told me about those two cases and I had heard rumors about you, that you uh have gotten around but I uh don't worry myself with those kind of things...I-I must say...you have quite a who's who in the Philly legal world of uh bed mates...Why don't you just get a divorce?" asked Yvette..


"Because I don't want one....I love my husband and when he's home...He takes care of me in the bed like you wouldn't believe....Wouuuuuuuuuuuu....Plus he spoils me rotten, He's bought me a new car the past few years and he loves me deeply...Can't keep his hands off me, but he goes on these trips...The National Black Lawyers Association, The Bar Association Luncheon in San Francisco...I hate those kinds of affairs, so I stay home and when I'm alone ,I get lonely and horny and I go out to a bar and the first cute guy who says something to me...Well, I wind up in his bed...naked...but last night was the worst....Mikey....I slept with Mikey." she said and hung her head..

"Mikey? Mikey The Bartender?" asked Yvette..

"Yes Girl....Yesss....I was sooo drunk...I think I saw something else.....I was drunk or tipsy before I got to the bar and I -I.." she said before they both were interrupted..
Attorney Leonard Biggs opened the door...He looked at Yvette...He salivated...He had wanted to sleep with Yvette ever since he'd come here..He had never made any overture...but she had caught him staring at her several times..

"YVETTE!!! Uh congratulations on your uh wedding....Your husband is a very lucky man, a very lucky man...Hello Mrs Reynolds, how are you?" he asked.

Yvette looked at him strangely....She didn't know how long he'd been outside her door or what he had heard... But Patty had a look of pure horror on her face.
"Uh Vettie....I-I-I'll talk to you about this later...." she said and got up and was about to leave..

"There is no need to end your uh conversation on my part ladies...I just stopped by to say hello and congratulations on your wedding Ms Yvette...That's Mrs. Lockwood now right??..It looks like your whole staff got married recently.." he said.

"Well congratulations once again and good day ladies." he said and left.


"Yes,we all did..within weeks of each other. Well uh thank you..."said Yvette... as he was leaving.

"In all the time he has worked here, He has never stopped by my office and we've had only  the briefest of conversations" Yvette said to Patty

She got the feeling that he was really looking for Patty and not her....

"Keep your distance from him Vettie....He's Satan..." said Patty...

"I'm here because I need your help....I think I'm sick....I'm a nymphomaniac...I need help.." said Patricia Reynolds..


"Patty I'm just an Attorney like you...but maybe I know a Therapist that can help you....I seem to recall an institute  where that kind of therapy is done....Perhaps they can help you..." said Yvette...

"Thank you Yvette and remember...This is confidential...between me and you..." sad Patricia as she got up to leave..

"But of course,...You know your secret is safe with me...I'm just glad you're here.."said Yvette ,smiling.


"I'm glad I am too!" said Patty as she left the office...

Yvette thought about her...

One of the most brilliant attorneys and jurists I know and yet one major flaw...she thought.


Patricia headed to the elevator...She was horrified to see Attorney Leonard Biggs on the Elevator..

"Get in...Get in Mrs. Reynolds....It is still Mrs. Reynolds isn't it? " he said.


She looked at him in horror as the doors closed and the elevator went down...


"We saw each other last night...You were quite inebriated...apparently you and that bartender, uh Mikey ,I believe his name is were quite fond of each other." he laughed.

"He was walking me to my car in the lot.."said Patricia.

"That's not true Mrs. Reynolds... You spent the night with him....In fact that is the same dress you were wearing yesterday at work....So here is my proposition Mrs. Reynolds...You did not see me last night and Judge Reynolds , when he returns from the National Bar Association Review in San-Francisco will never know who YOU SPENT THE NIGHT WITH!..Are we clear on that?" asked Attorney Leonard Biggs, showing her photos in his phone of her and Mikey walking from the bar and entering his apartment and her exiting the bar in the morning..


"Y-Yes..."said Patricia Reynolds...


"Excellent....Excellent...You have a good night MRS. REYNOLDS!" laughed Leonard Biggs as he walked out of the elevator..


Patricia looked at him with a seething hatred and an engulfing fear.


III-


The five of us were enjoying a slice of Pizza at Food Corner...


after a day at work...Our second day back..
Bee Bee leaned over and kissed me in between eating slices of Pizza...
I looked at my wedding bands....It was almost as if I couldn't believe it...

"I'm actually married and to you...The girl of my dreams.." I said.
"Awww you're so sweet.." said Bee Bee..

Kahlil and Sofia were enjoying a soft kiss too..

"This is so cool, us all being back together again at work." said Sofia.
"Yeah...but strange we won't be in the same building...." said Kahlil..

"Close enough...You live right next door to each other.."laughed Jade...

We all tossed a few dollars on the table to pay for our Pizza and Cokes and walked outside ..It was a warm fall night...


Food Corner was exactly four blocks from our old apartment building and four blocks from our new homes...


I was so used to walking in the direction of our apartments that I started walking that way when Bee Bee grabbed my arm..

"You're going the wrong way honey bunny...We live in this direction now.."said Bee Bee pointing..


"Yeah...in a house.."laughed Kahlil...

"I almost did the same thing Keith...Wow! This is weird..." said Sofia..

''We'll get used to it.."said Jade  as the five of us laughed and walked toward our block...


and our homes.....our new homes and our new lives as married couples...


I put my arms around Bee Bee and hugged her....

''We're home...Good Night everybody.."I said.

Bee Bee smiled a devilish smile..

"Goood Nighttttttt!" she said. Everybody knew what was about to go down in our house...

No sooner than the door closed, we were in each other's arms and clothes were coming off...

It was so weird...Us making love and she not having to get up, shower and leave...She could now stay in bed with me and snuggle...

I imagine it was the same for Sofia and Kahlil..

"Good Night guys....See ya in the morning."said Sofia.
"Good Night." said Kahlil..

''See you guys."laughed Jade, who continued down the street to her new home..

We had missed our friend, The Bike Messenger, by about ten minutes..


He had rode up, right after we left and was about to go inside when Two police cars drove up in opposite directions..


Lt. Tragg and a squad of Police got out of the cars, guns drawn..


"Hold it right there son, you're under arrest.." said Lt. Tragg..


As the armed police moved in....

Our friend, Jason Pale turned and smiled..

"What? All this artillery for little ole me? What's the charge, running a red light?" he smirked..
"The charge is murder one smart guy..."said Lt. Tragg....
''Murder one? Who am I supposed to have killed?" asked Jason Pale.

"Edward Tarnick, the accountant and book keeper...looks like it was a contract hit...Who put you up to do this kid?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"Dude, you are drawn...I don't know what the hell you are talking about.."said Jason Pale.."I never heard of no Edward Tarnick..." said Jason..
"Oh yeah, well explain this...We found this in the trash dumpster outside your apartment complex.."said Lt. Tragg, who produced a plastic bag with
a gun with a silencer on it..


"That aint mine...I don't own a gun....I've never seen that weapon before in my life...test it..my prints aint on it...Come on man, what are you tryin to pull?" asked the bike messenger..

"Tell it to the judge kid...Marty...Read him his rights and Book him...Murder One." said Lt. Tragg


IV-



Tender is the night...

Down the street from us at Yvette and Gary's house...




 ''Wow! All I thought about was you today..." laughed Gary..looking at Yvette..
"I know , you called me five times" ,laughed Yvette...


He had her in the corner, running his hands down into her panties..kissing her passionately and she fondling him softly...They both were driving each other crazy.....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl....." he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYY!" she sighed..



In no time they were on his big couch making sweet love..They were on the third floor of Yvette's house, where he had put his big couch...Not in her bedroom..They could look out the big window and see the street

and the light of the stars....

The  soft couch heaved under their weight, but was so soft....Yvette preferred it to her noisy bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...baby..you are so soft, so wet." Gary cried out!

"Garyyyyyyyyyyried Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Yvette moaned.


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Vettie!"  Gary moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...

Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed.. 




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." Gary moaned

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned... 

"Yvette   sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."Gary moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Gary ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..This is what you've been waiting for all dayy..." Yvette cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YESSSSSsS!" he moaned loudly.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd  Gary

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!! 



EIGHT TO NINE HOURS smoothly passed by as they made love under the moonlight...

Tears and sweat ran down the sides of both of their faces...Yvette's legs began to shake furiously and she began to move her head from side to side and cry like a little girl...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GARY!" she cried out..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yvette...MS. YVETTE!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

Yvette laughed...

"MRS. LOCKWOOD NOWWWW!" she said..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....YESSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned loudly as he came...

Gary enjoyed making love to her so much....



And down the street at our house..

Bee Bee got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom where I was waiting for her..

"Ummmmmmph ummph, look at you....Myyyyy goodness hot stuff." she giggled..
"Look at you.." I said.

Bee and I were in our home and Sofia and Kahlil were next door in their home/

"I'm Mrs. Jones.. said Bee Bee.
 "Come Her Mrs. Jones....We've got a thang goin on.."I laughed and took her in my arms...
  "Ouuuu Mister Jones...what is that I'm feeling? Hmmmmmmmmmm?" laughed Bee Bee..
"That's me getting acquainted.."I said as I ran my hands down into her panties..

"Ouuuuuuu.. I sure like you getting acquainted with me.
..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I really do.."said Bee Bee and we both laughed and continued to kiss and moan..

Bee Bee and I were in our own home...and neither of us had to get up and leave and go anywhere in the morning..For once , we both could stay in bed...For once, she'd be there when I woke up..

  We continued devouring each others lips in soft slow kisses.
and relieving each other of clothing..


and making sweet love.....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYY!I love you Mister Jones.." she whispered...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I love you too, Mrs. Jones..." I moaned....

Bee Bee was driving me to pure delirium......EIGHT TO NINE SWEET HOURS DRIFTED BY...

Sofia and Kahlil..

  were next door..kissing passionately
and relieving each other of their clothing... His  hands in her panties...

"Ummmmmmmmm Lt. Tragg might have been on to something.." Kahlil joked..thinking about all the times Lt. Tragg had had his hands up some ADA's skirt in court...

"I don't know about him Papi...but you sure are..Ayyyyyye Mios Dios..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sofia moaned...her body trembling
and making sweet love  also.....Neither knew if they were coming or going, the sex was so good...

"PAPPPPIIIIII!" Sofia whispered..




"OH MY GODDD!" said Kahlil...

The same EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of pure ecstacy was slowly drifting by for them too!


and while we were in our new homes ,making love to our new spouses..

Our good friend, Jason Pale, our Bike Messenger, sat in an interrogation room, accused of a murder he didn't commit...not knowing what to do.


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: