Friday, December 4, 2020

Hook , Line and Sinker


 Kool Kat and I drove up...I rang the door bell...No Answer..

"The door is open." I said..

I felt we should give Ralph Johnson a visit to tell him to watch his back...
"Hey Man....Hear that? A car is runnin, in the garage..." said Kool Kat..


He tried the garage...

"It's locked.." said Kool Kat...

"The door is open, let's go in." I said..



A car drove up...It was Karima.

"Kevin....What are you doing here?" asked Karima..


"My associate, Mr. Jones and I came over to give your friend and you a heads up to watch your back..We've been following your husband and he knows about this man and this place..when we got here..We found the door open.."I said.


"And it sounds like a car is running in your garage...but it's locked.."said Kool Kat..

"You can get in from the basement..Come on.." said Karima as we went inside...we saw a smashed lamp a knocked over table..and broken dishes..

"Oh No...Oh Nooooooooooo!" said Karima..

Kool Kat and I headed for the basement...

we opened the garage door .

"You got a spare key?" I asked Karima..

She tossed me a key and I opened the door of the car..


To our surprise... Ralph Johnson, still very much alive had awakened and turned the car off and opened the side door , coming out and leaning up against the car coughing..

"Thanks guys....Whewwww that was a close one...Somebody came up behind me, choked me out.." said Ralph Johnson...

"Yeah and they dropped something...This."said Kool Kat..




He picked up a garotte...




I put it in a plastic bag...DNA and Fingerprints could be gotten off of this..
They kissed passionately...



"Oh My God...Is this Lonnie?" asked Karima..

"Yes... I believe he killed Ronnie Moore , mistakenly thinking you were seeing him...And now he knows who you are seeing ,making him the target...." I said..
Ralph opened a metal box in his garage and produced a .357 magnum..
"I got something for that joker." said Ralph..


Kool Kat smiled..

"A man after my own heart.." he said and the two gave each other a fist bump..
"Ralph this is the Private Investigator ,Kevin Morris and his associate , who I was  telling you about..They're looking for poor Ronnie Moore.."said Karima.

"Look I'm going to get your husband...I have a plan...but I need you two to go to a hotel tonight..Call out from work..Go to a hotel and stay..Take your cars with you....It'll be alright...and I promise you..Your husband will be in custody within the next 48 hours.."I said.

"Okay, that's what we'll do...Thank you soooo much Kevin...Thank you!"said Karima, who hugged me.


"Thank you both!"said Ralph, who shook our hands..

II-
I got home around a quarter to twelve... Sepia was still up..

 "How's my investigator doing tonight?" asked Sepia , who was still up when I got home..
'"Her husband tried to kill her boyfriend..He used a garotte..He thought he had choked him out..but he didn't...He then put him in his car turned on the ignition and closed the door.. Walter , Karima and I got there in the nick of time to save him... I told him to lock up the house and to stay in a hotel for the night." I said.
"Oh My God!!..You're not going to call the police.? asked Sepia.

"Not yet...but I have a plan to catch him...to draw him out..." I said.

''You will be wearing a wire won't you?."asked Sepia , smiling..

I smiled at her..

''Why are you wasting your time selling houses? You should be my assistant...My partner..."I said.

"You always say that...I am your partner....Your partner in and for life.." she said as she walked up the stairs..

I followed her up the stairs...

We stopped at the top of the stairs and kissed passionately....

In the doorway, I slipped her sweater and her blouse off and unzipped her skirt...we continued kissing passionately...

"Close the door baby.." she said silently...

I did and we both got undressed....She tossed her bra and panties to the side..

I couldn't wait..Neither could Sepia...

We both got undressed and continued kissing passionately...Sepia wrapped her legs around my waste and I lifted her up...

I entered her slowly and gently and began to move in and out of her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...this is sooooooooo gooood..."I moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she agreed.. "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..
"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....Ayyyyyyyyyyyyye....ouuuuuuuuuu hooooo hooooo hoooooo, ayyyeeeeeeeeee.....ohhhhhhhh my gooodnesss!" she cooed..He rbody trembling!

We were soon on our bed...Making sweet, sweet love....The bed springs squeaking out of control, the headboard rattling and slamming softly against the wall..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husband!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE SENSUOUS HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING just drifting by,,

and kissing like it was nobody's business until we both climaxed.....





III-


AQUA BAR- A NIGHT LATER!


A distraught Lonnie Banks sat in the bar drowning his sorrows in beer.


and hot wings...when he saw Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques, sitting by herself , drinking..


She was kinda hot , he thought, looking her up and down...That dress was accentuating every curve...

He sat down next to her..
''What are you havin?" he asked..



"Oh you're talking to me now? I'm not a bitch huh?" she said..

"I'm sorry, I uh got worked up about my marriage..." said Lonnie..



''Well you don't have to worry about that anymore...Your wife called the divorce off."said Kayla.

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?" he said, his eyes lighting up and him getting a massive erection at the same time...


"Yep! She called it off and fired me! " said Kayla..  "Apparently my investigator found out a little too much about the disapearence of Ronnie Moore." she said.


''WHAT? , WHAT HE FIND OUT?" asked Lonnie.


He remembered my visit from a few days before.

Kayla went in her purse...She pulled out some cancelled checks made out to Ronald Moore from Karima Banks off of her personal account..


He ordered her a Margarita ....He studied her sexy legs and her sexy body.....This dress she had on was really saying a taste he mused.... LAWD!



Her drink came...
He looked at the cancelled checks... They were all for 1500.00 and there was six of them....He had no idea these were all phony checks made up for his benefit...
"Ronnie Moore was blackmailing her...He wanted a relationship with your wife, but she wasn't interested in him...She was interested in another man who worked out at the gym...I don't know who that was..but he was blackmailing her to the tune of $1500.00 a month.... Between me and you...I think she killed Ronnie Moore!!! He hasn't been seen in four weeks now..Hasn't been to work, no action on his debit and credit cards...nothing...Mail piling up in front of his house.. 


My investigator went down to his boat with a team from




 the Medical Examiners office and they luminoled the place...Found Blood in the bathtub and everything..He said he thinks he knows what the murder weapon was...A Fire Extinguisher with a dent in it... He said the lense cap popped out of it...it was used with such force.. He didn't have enough to go to the police yet...but he said he was going down to that boat tomorrow morning and get that fire extinguisher...He said there might be latent prints on it...Your wife's prints..."said Kayla..

She removed his hands from under her skirt...He had been rubbing her legs and trying to put his hands up under her skirt the entire conversation...


"You'd better save your wandering hands for your wife..We aren't that close!." said Kayla.. "But thanks for the drink.." she added.
He tossed some dollars on the counter..

"Thanks for the info..." he said and left the bar..


After he had gone..

Sepia walked up after he left..

"He go for it?" she asked..
"Hook Line and sinker...I told him Kevin was going down there tomorrow morning...My guess is he's making a bee line to that boat right now.."said Kayla.

"That perfume and that dress did it...It seperated him from his common sense.."said Sepia.
"Kevin was initially going to talk to him...I told him, he'd be warmer towards a a female than him...I was right."said Sepia.

"Indeed...This dress works everytime. Just ask my husband."laughed Kayla.


IV-


Nightfall, Penns Landing..


It's funny when someone is predictable.. This guy, Lonnie Banks, besides not being too bright was predictable..

He made a bee line to that Yacht and was surprised when he saw me...

I smiled..

"Lonnie baby...what's up? You're here early....You know you shouldn't be here...but you being here tells me all I need to know..."I said..





I showed him the fire extinguisher..

"I was already here a few days ago...We found this fire extinguisher...The one you smashed Ronnie Moore over the head with...See there is the dent...and the luminol shows the blood stain...The Blood stain even your bleach bottle couldn't erase.





Oh and about that Bleach, It would have been better for you if you had gotten rid of that Bleach Bottle...We found it..and your prints are all over it..

We found two prints, smudged at the top of this Fire Extinguisher...I'm guessing they are yours...Found your smudged print on the lense cap too!..."


"Oh and you dropped these at  Ralph Johnson's house in the garage the other day....He was pretty pissed...He wanted to come here tonight...but I talked him out of it..This has your DNA and a smudged print on it.. You had no reason to be on this boat and you damn sure had no reason to be at Ralph Johnson's house...I got you...You killed Ronnie Moore and you tried to murder Ralph Johnson....Your motive, your insane jealousy of any man close to your wife."I said.

Lonnie pulled out a gun.


"Very good....You got me...You don't think I'm gonna let you leave this boat alive after all this do ya?" he said.


"That's a bad move son....First off, I'm wearing Kevlar and a trauma plate." I said.

"You aint got Kevlar on your head....I shoulda shot you the day I saw you in my livin room askin my wife questions." he said.

"Oh, The other thing pal...I'm not on this boat alone." I said.  "Look around you." I said.


He looked around and saw the detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police Department..


"You're Under Arrest for the Murder of Ronald Moore and the attempted murder of Ralph Johnson." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren.
Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace  put the handcuffs on him..
"You have the right to remain silent...Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law..You have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford one...One will be assigned to you...Do you understand these rights as I'm reading them to you?" asked Detective Tyriq Pile.
"Sure he does."laughed Detective Jimmy Barlow as he was walked off the boat..

"Thanks Kev...You helped us close a murder, we didn't even know was committed."said Detective Sirena Pile.
"I like those ones...Nice for our clearence.."said Detective Tony "Hop"Hopkins..
"Thanks for the heads up..."said Detective Edwin " Duke" Baylor...
"Thanks again.."said Detective Angie Belton Barlow.


I stared at him.....

''Where is Ronnie Moore's body?" I dared to ask him."


He looked out at the water...

"He's somewhere out there.." was all he would say....

ONE WEEK LATER-


A week later , A Police Marine Boat cutter and Helicopter and divers went out on the water and discovered the body of Ronnie Moore. His body was weighted down, but it wasn't too far from the surface...



His body was brought to the shore..


I stood on the shore with the manager of the Gym, Karima Banks and Kayla..

"Ohhhhhhh my poor poor Ronnie....He didn't deserve this.." cried the manager of the Gym..
"Ohhhhhhhhh Ronnie, Poor poor Ronnie.."cried Karima ,crying profusely...
Kayla, who had hired me to find him was crying profusely...I put my arm around her and held her...

Hazel took a look a the body and covered it up...She looked up and saw two police cars and sighed..

"Oh godddd.why today? Whyyy Him." she said..


The two police cars pulled up, faced toward each other ...


Lt. Tragg walked up as he usually did...He saw me and stared at me..

''What the hell are you doing here..?" he asked.


"I was paid to find him and it appears I have..." I said.

"Okay, then back off, your job is done...I'll work on who killed this guy.."said Lt. Tragg.

"We already know who killed him...He's already in custody...Sissy and her guys arrested him last week with Kevin's help."said Hazel...

Lt. Tragg looked like the wind was out of his sails...

"Oh!   Alright...Carry on." he said and turned and left...He was furious that he walked upon a solved homicide..
"That felt good to sat to him.."laughed Hazel..
"Yeah, it did didn't it?" I said as we shared a laugh...

 

 EPILOUGE-




Kayla finalized the divorce of  Karima and Lonnie Banks and she married Ralph Johnson... Kayla was her maid of honor...A little while later they had a baby...They made Kayla the child's godmother..


Karima's ill tempered husband, Lonnie was convicted of the Murder of Ronald Moore and the attempted murder of Ralph Johnson and sentenced to Life plus 25 years... He is essentially buried..

Sepia and I enjoyed a night out at a new diner..


"This is sooo nice Kevin.." said Sepia..


"After all we had been through it was worth it...Shame what happened to Ronnie Moore..I always liked him...He was murdered because Karima's nutty ex-husband thought he was having an affair with her..Such a shame." I said.


''Well you found his body..At least he had a proper burial and you helped put his murderer behind bars.." said Sepia..


our food arrived..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuu" said Sepia, whose eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree...


I smiled too and sighed a sigh of relief....Another case was down...


FOR SLC!



No comments: