Thursday, December 3, 2020

Scene From A Marriage Part 2


 In the conference room of the Bridge, the new office building, the loud screaming of Lonnie Banks can be heard..



"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU BITCH!!!....YOU ARE TRYING TO COME BETWEEN ME AND MY WIFE. YOU SICKED THAT DAMNED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR ON ME...YOU HAVE POISONED HER MIND AGAINST ME...THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!" he screamed..


"I don't appreciate being called out of my name.." said Kayla.. "I did no such thing...and for your information, your wife came to me...She can't deal with your jealousy, your possesiveness and the fact that you have sexually assaulted her several times."claimed Kayla..

"Baby you don't mean that.... I can't rape you...I can't sexually assault you...you're my wife...Is this true? Did you go to her...??" he asked.

"Yes I did..I came to her...I can't take it anymore...I can't take you anymore... I'm moving out.." she said..


"Nooooo Nooooo, I won't allow it.. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!!!..YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ME, BABY I NEED YOU...I NEED YOU, BABY PLEASE...PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I'LL CHANGE...BABYYYYYYYY!" he yelled.

ADA Karen Page entered the office...

"Kayla? Are you okay? I heard screaming." she said , very concerned..
"You Okay Baby?" asked Jazzy...

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU????NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HER...I AM THE ONE IN CRISIS HERE....SHE IS TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE...SHE IS TRYING TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM MYYY WIFE." he screamed..pointing at Kayla and jumping up and down...



"HEYYYY, Calm it down, lower your voice...or I'll have you removed forcibly..."said Karen Page.



"Who are you?" asked Lonnie Banks..


"She's an Assistant District Attorney..."said Kayla..


"DO WHAT YOU WANT!!" he screamed and stormed out of the conference room and headed for the elevator.


Tears were streaming down his face...

"And you married him? Oh My God!" said Jazzy.

"Girrrlllll I know...My mother and my sister warned me..All my girlfriends warned me, but I wouldn't listen...I thought I was in love...He was jealous and possessive from the beginning, but I thought he would settle down and change after we got married...but he got worse...No male can talk to me..Not in church, not in the store...no where...He's ready to kill...He's even jealous of my girlfriends...He once accused me of having a lesbian affair with one of  them..."sighed Karima..

"Oh My God...You poor thing! We can release you in the basement.. Do you have somewhere you can stay?" asked Karen Page..


"I have a boyfriend...His name is Ralph...I've been seeing him for six months...I'm not proud of committing adultery but my husband drove me into his arms..I'm staying with him until this is all over..

I've called him...He's going to pick me up.." she said.

"Wowwwwww!" said Kayla.
"Well Good Luck girl...you're going to need it.." said Jazzy..


Down on the street, Kool Kat and I sat near the exits...

in his car with tinted windows..




snapping photos..

"That's him... Boyyy he looks like a bitch...If he had of talked to me like that...I'd of knocked him into next year said my good friend..Walter "Kool Kat" Jones..  And he would have..
"I wanted to Kools...It was all I could do not to...but his wife is such a nice lady...I just didn't want to do that..." I said..

Karima walked out on the sidewalk..

"That's her? Wowwwwwwwww she is nice.."said Kool Kat...

"I told you....Who is this?" I said.



A Lexus drove up... A Black man, who looked a little older was in the car.

"You Okay baby?" asked the man..

"Yes baby...Just get me out of here.." said Karima.

"While you guys were here....I used the key you gave me.. Me and my guys went in..got all of your clothes..your laptops and phones and took them over to my place.

"Thank you baby...Let's go to your place.." she said..

"Sure Baby!" he said.

They pulled off..

"Welllll looks like Baby Girl made some other plans...Who is that guy Kev?" asked Kool Kat..

"I don't know...but you know me...I'm gonna get to know him." I said.

Kool Kat laughed...

"Yeah, I know you." he said.
 

 II-


The man's name was Ralph Johnson...He was a school teacher and he worked out at the Atlas Gym...Which is where he met Karima Banks and they began a friendship...that led to a relationship..


"You're safe here baby..." said Ralph Johnson..


"Thank you baby..." said Karima, who rewarded Ralph with a soft , sweet kiss..


A kiss that lingered...

Karima began taking her clothes off


"What are you doing?" asked Ralph softly..


"I'm getting undressed..." she said matter of factly..

His eyes bulged out of it's sockets , watching her undress....She giggled....

They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either,"Karima said , taking his clothes off and marveling about his size and girth..

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE!" she said.....It seemed as if he'd gotten bigger..

''Karima you know that..." he said shyly...

"Yeah I know...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Future Husssssssssssssssssssband.." she moaned... It felt good to say that..This was only their second time actually making love in the sixth months they had known each other..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..

"HEYYYY TONE IT DOWN IN THERE!"came a voice from next door..


"Ignore him baby...He just moved next door and he's always bitchin about somethin...I don't even know him..One day my music is too loud...The next day my television is too loud, screw him.." said Ralph..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned Ralph

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!" cooed Karima.

"QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice from next door...He banged on the wall loudly...

but Ralph and Karima were totally oblivious..

They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ''Karima screamed..

"QUIET THE NOISE....I"M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" screamed the man next door...He pounded on the wall a little harder..

His lights were flashing on and off now..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH RAlph, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Karima..

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Ralph..

"KNOCK IT OFF IN THERE...QUIET THE NOISE!!" came the voice from next door and more pounding on the wall...

THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Ralph came and came hard....and Karima's legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET?" came the voice from next door...

Karima continued kissing Ralph and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is!" she said..It felt good to make love to a man who didn't cum in two minutes and the make excuses...and scream and yell..She put up with it when she and Lonnie were going together hoping he would improve, but he never did..Sometimes he didn't even try..



"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Ralph moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Karima wailed..

''QUIET THE NOISE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!"came the voice from next door!


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned RAlph...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed! Riding him and staring into his eyes, continuing to kiss him...

Ralph was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE YOUR RIMA?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned RALPH..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"RIMA  LOVES YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...RIMA LOVES YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...

I UNDERSTAND YOU TWO BETTER QUIET THE DAMN NOISE AND SETTLE DOWN!!!"came the voice from next door...The man was bamming his fists on the wall now....

THREE TO FOUR HOURS drifted by....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Ralph moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY!"moaned Karima...

Ralph  lie in between her legs....exhausted...breathing heavily....


Karima wouldn't let him sleep , she continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis


...keeping it hard..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..


Ralph was the exact opposite of her husband...He got on top of Karima and acted like he never wanted to get off of her..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ralph, I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow..but it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!! QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice of the man next door..who took his shoe and banged on the wall..


"SHUT UP IN THERE YOU TWO!" came the voice from next door...He pounded on the wall again...

"I can't believe this...I went outside, came back and they're still goin at it like two cats in heat.." he complained..


They were standing in the middle of the floor now, Ralph was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD Ralph...OUUUUU!" she screamed.

''Will ya listen to that?" said the angry  next door neighbor.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD RALPH...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed. Her body was shaking something terrible, her head turning from side to side and tears just streaming down her face...
They were back in bed...going at it slower..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Ralph as he came again like a gusher...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS drifted by....


Ralph lie in between Karima's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Karima was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Ralph's head in her arms...She looked at the clock...They had spent the entire night and most of the morning in bed.. It was nearly 3:00 pm , the next afternoon...

This was a record for the most time she ever spent with a man in bed..

Ralph woke up an hour later...He was astounded that it was nearly four in the afternoon...

Karima was up , but still in her Black lacey babydoll and panties..He pulled her to him and kissed her softly and slowly.....

"Ummmmmmmm how are you?" he said..

"I'm fine..."she said..

"I'm hard!" he said..

"You are unbelievable..Ouuuuuu I see! "she giggled, stroking him lightly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyy.." she said....

After a few more minutes of kissing,


They wound up back on the bed again, making love..

"My goodness...Ralph, you are a stud, after last night???."she thought...."He has lost his mind since I first gave him some."she mused...




''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." he moaned.

. "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. dadddyyyyy" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYY!"
he moaned...

TWO TO THREE HOURS drifted by before Ralph came and came hard.....


Karima decided to just sleep...They'd go out tomorrow!

 And at the house she used to call home...her soon to be ex-husband, Lonnie Banks paces and sweats..

"She's leaving me...All her clothes are gone...Her sexy panties and bras...Her laptops, papers, phones..I don't believe it...I'm not going to take this lying down...I know where that guy lives...I know..I'm going to make him pay....I swear.....I swear he's going to pay..." he moaned..
 


 III-
A DAY LATER-


Sepia and I were having lunch in a safe place ...Mabel Jenkins Soul Food Joint..

"So what do you think happened to Ronnie Moore?" asked Sepia.



"I think he was murdered...I think Karima Banks husband mistakenly thought that she was having an affair with Ronnie Moore and in a jealous rage, He kidnapped him and murdered him on his boat and dropped his body off at sea... We may never find his body....The truth is, She was having an affair with someone at the gym...Not an employee, but a guy named Ralph Johnson who also worked out there..
He killed the wrong man!" I said.

We went back to the gym...


The manager of the Gym talked to me and Kool Kat about Karima Banks.

"Karima Banks came almost every week, and sometimes two times a week...She said this place was an escape..She didn't want to go home...Not to that husband of hers...and once I met him, I knew why...He was super jealous...He didn't even like other guys on the bikes too close to her...

If she talked to another woman too long he had to involve himself in the conversation...If she laughed at a joke a guy told, he went into a rage...He was horrible..She hated when he came to pick  her up...

She was friendly with Ronnie Moore, but there was nothing romantic between them..They were strictly friends....He was her workout instructor and partner...But Ralph Johnson was another matter..She really liked him and he liked her.. They talked for as long as they could under the circumstances and he would drive her to the corner of her block when she didn't have a car..

Her husband would show up find out she had left and be livid..Demanding to know who gave her a ride home...A female didn't matter, he was still livid..

Anyway...She liked Ralph Johnson and he liked her...He'd bring her coffee and danish sometimes..They tried to keep it on the downlow, but we all knew they had a thing."


"Poor girl...I see why she'd hate going home to him."said Kool Kat...


"Yeah..." I added..


''Ohhh wow, her husband is a real nut job...No wonder she's getting a divorce.."said Sepia.

"He's been sexually assaulting her too...She said he was doing that before they got married."I said.


"AND SHE MARRIED HIM?" asked Sepia.

"Love makes one do foolish things." I said.

IV-


Nightfall in the big city!


"Babbyyy I'm going to be a little late coming over tonight.."said Karima..


"Okay...I'll keep the light on.." said Ralph...

No sooner than he hung up the phone..



A garrotte was slipped around his neck and squeezed...

Ralph Johnson was a big man and he struggled mightily..they knocked over a table and broke a lamp...they knocked over a chair as the attacker squeezed harder...Finally Ralph Johnson passed out..
He wasn't dead...but his attacker didn't know that..

His attacker dragged him down the steps....to his garage... put him in his car and turned the ignition.
on, closing the car uptight...

within a few minutes ,unless someone intervened...Ralph Johnson would be dead...This time, the right man had been targeted...

(CONCLUSION NEXT )


No comments: