Saturday, December 12, 2020

Win- Win


 Early Morning.....Saturday....



I awoke to Bee Bee staring at me...and softly rubbing and stroking my penis...

"Good Morning Handsome..." she said, smiling...
"Ohhhhhhhh my goddddddd...ummmmmmm good morning..." I moaned...

She gave me a deep throated kiss...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuuuuuu....myyyyy goodness.." she said giggling...She slipped her panties off and 


She pulled my boxers down and climbed on top of me, slowly moving up and down...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned...

Our bed was once again rocking back and forth and squeaking rather loudly...

We had made love all last night....I wasn't used to this...Usually after a night like last night...I'd wake up and find Bee Bee gone. She had showered, got dressed and was back in the apartment she used to share with Sofia...

But now she and I were married and in a house of our own...She didn't have to get up and run anywhere..She was home...and I was getting a treat, an extra special treat....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! HOT STUFF....UMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OUUUUU!" I moaned for the next THREE TO FOUR HOURS!

I felt Beatrice's whole body shaking and trembling....saw her head turning from side to side and tears flowing down her face as I came like I hadn't come in a long time...

I don't know how long I'd slept after that....It couldn't have been that long...but I woke up and Bee Bee was smiling at me..She was sitting on the side of the bed in her t-shirt and panties...I could smell that she'd taken a nice hot shower and put on lotion and a nice smelling fragrance..

"Good Morning Husband.....Let's go to breakfast...." she said with a smile..

II-

Next door

Next door, Kahlil woke up to Sofia kissing his chest down to his penis, which was now very erect...

She laughed....

"I figured that would wake you up..."

"Yesss, you figured right." laughed Kahlil..
Kahlil took her into his Arms...She eased herself down on him and began to slowly move up and down...She had already taken her panties off!

"OHHHHHHHHH MAMASITAAAAAAAA!" Kahlil yelled out in pure ecstacy...

"AYYYYYYYYYE PAPI.....AYYYYYYE MIOS DIOS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! OUUUUUU!" she screamed !

Their bed was louder than ours...Their headboard was rattling something crazy....

Kahlil and Sofia were both enjoying themselves immensely

Like us, THREE TO FOUR HOURS passed blisstfully by...

Both of them were shaking and trembling greatly and sweating...



They both retreated to the shower....Together....

Sofia sat on the side of the bed, combing her hair...

"Let's go to breakfast papi.." she said..


"Anything you want." said Kahlil, just staring at Sofia..


III-



We all walked into Sam Mother's Diner and took our seats...


Bee Bee sat in my lap with her arms around me, kissing me softly...I was practically in a daze.

Sofia sat on Kahlil's lap, kissing him softly...

While Kahlil sat in a daze...

"Look at the newlyweds" laughed Gary, who was a newlywed himself..

''Hey Guys" said Ms. Yvette, who had just come in with him... "Can we join you?" she asked.


''Surrrre" said Bee Bee.
''Sureeee" said Sofia..
"There is plenty of room for everyone.."I said,
"Yeah.." said Kahlil....



We all ordered Ice Tea and Hot roast beef sandwiches...




Ms. Jade and Danny Ho walked in and sat in the booth behind us....

I wondered if our Friday Night and Saturday Morning had all been the same..


Lt. Tragg walked in....As usual, he was in a frosty mood... He couldn't help but stop by our two tables..


"Well well well.. look who it is..Whipped Cream..." he snarled.. "The newly wedded...." he added..


"Good Morning to you too Lieutenant....What's the matter, is there a law against people being happy?" asked Yvette with a sunny smile..


"Not at all, I'm just wondering how many more of my arrests are you guys going to foul up? "said Lt. Tragg.



"Our client was innocent...I think we proved that...You didn't do the best investigation...If I know right, "Anonymous tips " led you to the murder weapon...placed there by Leonard Biggs..."said Yvette..


"We don't know that for sure if he was behind this."retorted Lt. Tragg...



''He's dead now, we'll never know for sure. At Any rate...the trial is over....It's pointless to argue it anymore.."said Yvette diplomatically...

"There was no Mafia Button man, and that kid was the farthest thing from a contract killer as you could get."said Gary softly...

"You are soooooo whipped...What happened to you Lockwood?"said Lt. Tragg, shaking his head as he walked away.

IV-

"Bae, Sofia and I are going to the gym and then shopping..."Might buy something nice for you guys tonight if you know what I mean!" said Bee Bee slyly...

"Si" said  Sofia..


"Sure...Knock yourself out!" I said..

"Go for it.." said Kahlil..


'I'm going to the gym too baby...Got to keep all this body tightened up for you.." whispered Ms. Yvette to Gary...

Kissing him slowly and softly...
Gary looked like he was in a daze too..

He had started his morning out , bending Ms. Yvette over the bathroom sink and pounding her....



and then stretching her out on the floor and moving in slowly.....

She could do no wrong.....






The three of us waved as Sofia, Ms. Yvette and Bee Bee waved and walked out ,on their way to the shopping center...Where they would go the gym, get their hair done and go shopping..



at their various haunts..


"Guys....Do you ever get the feeling we got hustled?" asked Gary...
"Hmmmmm , did your morning begin with mind blowing morning sex that you didn't have to ask for?" I asked.

''Yeah...Frankly ,I was quite surprised.." said Kahlil..


"I was overjoyed." I said.

"That was the move gentlemen...They give us something and they get something...They'll be gone for the next few hours..at the gym...Gettin their hair done and shopping... Plus they got breakfast out of us...buttttttt considering this morning...I'd say it was a win-win..."laughed Gary...

We thought about our other married women friends..
Olivia Bennett-Alexander
Beverly West-East
Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques
Jazzy
and Jessica...

They always seemed to be together every Saturday Morning, in the gym, at the Hairdresser and shopping..

I wondered if this morning was passed on sage advice......


Their husbands always looked extremely satisfied when I saw them....


Donnie Ray

Nelson

Gary
Dabnis
and Chip...

Perhaps.....Gary was on to something...

This morning was a win-win for everybody concerned....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my damn panties!