Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Out Of The Shadows


 Early Morning...An overcast sky.....

We were all up and we all decided to have breakfast....


Kylie was already there, awaiting her order...

Karl walked in..

"Well good Morning Detective.." he said..


"You smell like cigarettes and beer...And you're wearing the same clothes as yesterday...Have you been home?" asked Kylie..

"I like that about you....You're wife like...Why don't you take care of me baby?" he laughed..

"Like you'd marry me...Right!  You just want to get in my panties...You wouldn't even be seen in public with me..Who are you foolin?" asked Kylie..

"Babbyyyy you got me all wrong...If you had given me a shot instead of that damn Jared...You'd of seen that.."said Karl..


Kylie looked up and a smile was on her face..

"HEYYYYYY GUYS!!!! I'VE MISSED YOUUUU!" said Kylie.. she saw Monica and I, Monique and Lt. Cotton, who had just entered..

"Heyyyyyyy girlie...How you doin?" said Monica, who hugged her..
"Heyyyy Kylie, we miss you..." I said..  I didn't speak to Karl... I didn't like him and he didn't like me...It went back a long ways to when we both were working Special Victims Unit.. Monica didn't know him..


"Did You eat yet?" asked Monique..
"I haven't even ordered yet...Get a big table..I'll eat with you guys.." said Kylie..

''We aren't breaking up anything are we?" asked Lt. Cotton.

"Not at all!" said Kylie, who got up and sat at a table with us...

Karl looked at Monica and Monique..



He couldn't believe it...Identical twins...he had heard that Detective Monica Talbert- Nellis had a twin sister...He didn't realize it was the M.E. , Dr. Monique Talbert- Cotton...

He imagined himself in a threesome with both of them...

Monica, unknown to him...a Mutant with telepathic powers could hear his thoughts and feel his arousal...

She said to Kylie..

"Your friend gives me the creeps...Doesn't he work over in Vice?  It figures.." she said.

"He's  not a friend of mine...He's just a guy who wants to sleep with me , who can't take a hint..Forget him...Let's eat..." said Kylie...


Monica got a weird look on her face....


''What's wrong Mo Mo?" I asked..

James Donnie Clark was peering into the window at us...He quickly ducked away...


Monica went to the window....

"He's near here...James Donnie Clark...I heard his thoughts..." she said..

Karl looked at her strangely...

"What's with her? and Who was outside that interested her so?" he thought..


II-


Pancakes

Omelettes to order

Hash browns and


sausages were served 


with hot coffee as we sat and ate...


''Sooooo what have my great detectives got to report on their two investigations?" asked Lt. Cotton


"I wish we could tell you something Lieutenant other than we just missed him yesterday..After we took Bonnie Peters to Aquaport..We doubled back to her apartment and found out he'd been there..We'd just missed him.." I said.

"Eyewitnesses tell you that?" asked Lt. Cotton.


"Noooooooooo, he left his genetic calling card..."said Monica.


"Meaning they found a pair of panties and a bra laced with semen and a large deposit on the floor...I checked it out...It was a DNA match and we found a latent fingerprint of his on the door.."said Monique..

"Ewwwwww, what a freak..." said Kaylie..


"He came back here for her....and he's shadowing you two....You two put him behind bars...He may want all three of you...Figure out a way to bring him to you.."said Lt. Cotton...."Now you Kylie...any traction on  Jared's murder?" he asked.



"I know he was sitting in his car at around 3:00 am on a side street with no street or traffic cams and someone walked up to him and shot him three times with a glock nine..two to the chest and one between the eyes.." said Kylie.. "I've talked to 102 people, friends,relatives,ex-girlfriends, fellow employees...Everybody loved this guy.."said Kylie..

"Somebody didn't."I said dryly....

''Shot with a glock nine...Two to the chest, one to the head...A triple tap...That's how uh Tactical squad  and Swat guys shoot.." said Lt. Cotton.
''A cop's service weapon is a glock nine.." said Kylie..



"You think a cop might have done this?" asked Monica..

"Hmmmmmmmm, I hope not...but I wonder!" she said and looked in Karl's direction.....

He was gone!


III-

Back at the Squadroom...


Kylie did a make on Karl Stradling...Micheal Karl Stradling..

Born and Raised in Philadelphia... Educated in Philadelphia Public Schools..Was a High School All American in Football..

Did one semester in Northwestern on a Football Scholarship...Tore his Right ACL...Never returned to College...

Enlisted in the United States Marine Corps... (They had something in common.)

Was a Sharpshooter..

Honorably Discharged, Entered the Police Academy...Graduated and worked Swat and Tactical Squad.

Made Detective, Worked Special Victims Unit...

Disciplinary write up, drunk and disorderly while on duty, insubordination, suspension..

Transferred to Vice.

She began to wonder .....

He walked up behind her, but not before she cleared her computer screen...

"Heyyyyyyyyy what'cha doin?" he asked.


"What you should be doing....Police work!" said Kylie...

"Any luck on your uh murder case?" he asked.



"No......Uh I heard you were in the Marine Core....We have something in common...So was I." said Kylie..

"YEAH???? Wowwwww...Now see......If you went out with me...We'd have something more to talk about besides police work!" he said..


"Okay!" said Kylie softly...


"Okay what?" he asked..


"I'll go out with you...but don't get your hopes up...We are going out for drinks and conversation...No kissing, no  groping and certainly no sex unless ....well unless I have a very drastic and unlikely change of heart..Understood?" said Kylie..

He smiled.

"But of course..." he laughed..

"And take a shower and put on some clean clothes.....Make me feel as though you think I'm worth it.." said Kylie..

''Sure...Sure baby!  It's a date..tomorrow night.." said Karl....


No Sooner than he was gone... Kylie got on the phone...She called Monica..

"Detective Monica Nellis...Homicide.."



"Mo Mo it's me girl..." said Kylie..

''Why didn't you call my private phone?"" asked Monica.

"I have my reasons... I'm going to need your help girl..."said Kylie..

''Sure..What do you need?" asked Monica.


They had been best friends since they met in the police academy...They made detective around the same time and Monica followed her into Homicide by three months....This is why they had always been friends...


IV-


Hot Coffee was being poured and served to several young Philadelphians....

The young man sat at the counter with a hoodie over his head...

Monica and I  walked in and sat on opposite sides of him and ordered coffees...


"It's 54 degrees out Wendall...You cold man?" I said..

"Look man, I don't want to be seen talkin to no cops...Especially you two.." he said..


''Awwww Wendall, and I thought you liked me at least..."said Monica, laughing..

"Yeah , I did ,until I found out you was a cop and your husband there busted me...Sent me up for five years...." he snarled..

"You were part of our larger murder investigation....You got a five year sentence and you're out in two..Frankly I thought you deserved a lot more...How is Lepke anyway?"  I asked...He was the murderer, the contract killer who had killed three men for pay, who we were really after.. Wendall had hid him and was driving him to the airport when we fell upon them..


"I suppose he's awaiting his date with the Gas Chamber...He hates needles you know.." said Wendall..
''So let's dispense of small talk...Where is he?"asked Monica..

"Look...He'll kill me if he thinks I was  talkin to you guys..." said Wendall..


''So take a trip out of town until we get him..." said Monica..


"I'm going to need to some money..." said Wendall....


"You're lying...You're sitting on about 250 large from all of the weed you've been selling.."said Monica, who had scanned his mind and knew... and also..had checked his bank account, before we got here..

He had a look of pure shock on his face...

"DAMNNNNNNNNN, You You Knew.." he said.


"We are detectives....Lucky for you we are Murder police and not Narcos....NOW STOP JERKING US AROUND!!! WHERE IS HE?" I snarled..


It was nightfall....


We had our Helicopters in the air...



We had found the train car that James Donnie Clark was supposedly hanging out in....

"That's it!" I said..

''Call it Lieutenant" said Monica, who was scanning the area with her mind..


''Let's do it guys..." he said..

Kylie was with us..


With a tactical squad...we raided the empty train car and six others.... Finding nothing...


"Wendall hustled us.." I said.

"Maybe not!  Look at these things....His prison uniform, the laundry truck driver's uniform, a gun... and all of these photos of Bonnie and ...and ME and our house...He has been scoping us..."said Monica..



"I'll put a team on the house...Come on...let's pack it in...He got away from us again...Maybe this Wendall charactor warned him..Where is he?" asked Lt. Cotton.
"If he's smart, he's on a bus heading as far out of town as possible..James Donnie Clark is an ex-cop..He probably knew we'd find Wendall and Wendall would fold..."said Monica..



"Well, at least we came close..."said Kylie..
"Come on guys...Let's go home.."said Lt. Cotton.

We went home... Monica and I were still charged up after tonight's activities, as unsuccessful as it was...Our adrenalin was at an all time high...We needed to relax and chill out..I couldn't think of a better way of doing that than sex...Monica smiled..She actually agreed with me..

"Before I met you...After a night like tonight...I'd work out in the gym to calm down.." laughed Monica..

"There's no gym open this late at night.."I whispered..

"I knowwwwww, what ever am I gonna do?" Monica giggled and ran her fingertip across my lips..

I unzippered her tight pants and top and took them off... I was kissing her passionately and had my hands deep into her panties within minutes..
Monica and I were making up for lost time now that we were alone..
"You get me sooo hot."I said in between soft kisses..
"You get me hot too" said Monica..
who continued to kiss me...

Soon we were lying across our bed as I began to slowly enter her....Never had I felt anyone so warm and so wet in my life....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..OUUUUU NATE!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....Our window was slightly ajar...

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was always surprised at how passionate she was ...
"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!
She stared at me with those doe like eyes of hers..
She leaned over and kissed me again..

 I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them...
Within a few minutes we were going for round two...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as our bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow at work...but neither of us cared at the moment...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! NATTTEEEEE! OUUUUUUU!" she screamed out!!!


She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....






We were alright for the time being...Just the time being.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: