Monday, December 14, 2020

Double Trouble

 


PHILADELPHIA- 2044
I am Detective Nate Nellis, Homicide...This was just a normal afternoon of relaxation with my wife and partner ,  Monica , My wife, Detective Monica Nellis, Homicide prepared to thank me properly for loving her and always trusting her... I had trusted her and followed her lead since becoming her partner in the Homicide unit several years ago.
 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thank you baby..." she said as we kissed passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're welcome baby...." I said..

Monica kissed me slowly and softly as if she didn't want to ever let me go, she unzippered her mini skirt and slowly slipped it over her head and off...
 She unhooked her bra and tossed it...My eyes nearly popped out of my head...She smiled
She  slipped her panties off.. I was sweating at this point...

"Don't get too excited....Calm down.." she whispered..

"I-I don't know if I can.." I said..

Soon we were in bed, making sweet love..

 Police work was far from either of our minds.. It was just a few weeks before Christmas..

Monica and I were geared up for our last round of sweet sweet lovemaking..



I laid her across the  bed again , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...this was sooo nice, this whole night..!" she moaned..

"Yes it is.." I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu you just don't get enough..."she said..

"Of you...noooooooooooooo!" I cried out..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww….I'm all yours boo..." she said..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M ALL YOURS BABY!" I moaned...

"You always have been...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I cried out, I felt so good...

"Just take it..Take as much as you neeeeeeeeeeeeeed!" she said..


She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for yet another  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face ....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"WOWWWWWW NATE....OUUUUUUUUUUU.." she moaned , trying to catch her breath.......her legs still shaking..


I lie between her legs...drenched in sweat and totally exhausted...So was Monica...She held my head to her chest...

I dozed off to sleep..

We didn't realize it because we were sleeping, but a beautiful rainbow appeared over the city skyline..perhaps a sign that there would be peace for awhile..Or maybe it was the calm before the storm...




II-


Crime Scene Investigators from the police department and Forensic Investigators from the M.E.'s office observed the body..

"Two gun shot wounds to the chest...and one right between the eyes...It exited out the back of his head.." said one of the men to my sister in law, Dr. Monique Cotton, my wife's twin sister..
"Rigor Mortis has set in...I'd say this man died a little after 3:00 am...You knew him Kylie?" asked Monique..

"I had a couple of drinks with him a few nights ago and we went to a movie...His name is Jared. We were uh kinda sorta seeing each other..." said our good friend, Detective Kylie White..

She was trying to hold back tears....She felt bad about this man being dead and the irony of her being assigned to investigate his murder.


''So you're uh dating again huh?" asked Monique.. "You and Carlos kind of cooled out?" asked Monique who had on Latex gloves and was examining the body...


"Kinda...He's on the Moon doing his thing and I'm uh here on Earth...A girl gets kinda lonely ya know...I'm discreet about it  and I used protection the one time we had sex, which as two nights ago....."said Kylie..

"I'm not judging you baby...Just askin..I totally understand...Long distance relationships are hard enough here on Earth...but from Earth to the moon is even harder..."said Monique..



"I was hoping we wouldn't have a big case right before Christmas...Damn....I would ask Nate and Monica for help...but I think I can handle this..."said Kylie who called a uniformed officer over..

"Put a team on those street cams and traffic cams and all of the cams in the area, store cams, ATM cams..I want to see who came near this  guy....and interview everybody within a five mile radius of this area." said Kylie..


"I'll see if we turn up any DNA or Prints and I'll have the full Autopsy report on your desk ASAP!" said Monique..


"Thank you baby." said Kylie..

who watched as the body of her casual acquaintence was put in a body bag and wheeled out....

She felt as if she was in the middle of a whirlwind of emotions...She wanted a stable relationship like what Monica and I had..



We had been married for a few years now and Kylie deeply wanted that


Not a long distance relationship with a guy on another world literally...


III-

THE NEXT DAY-


"James Donnie Clark escaped from Brennan Prison last night....He was scheduled to be executed in the new Nitrogen Gas Chamber for three murders...He is priority...I want him in bracelets as soon as possible before he can hurt anybody else."said Lt. Cotton, our boss and brother in law.

"That's a new prison...It was supposed to be super secure." said Monica.


"Obviously it wasn't." I said.



"He escaped in the laundry truck... he overpowered one of the trustees and stole his clothes and stole one of the trucks and made his escape.. The Stateys are on the lookout for him, but I'm thinking...He's either on his way or actually in this city..." said Lt. Cotton.


"But why?  Why come back here? This is the first place anybody would look." I said.

"Revenge!!! On us...We put him behind bars." said Monica softly...


"That's exactly right...So get on it..." said Lt. Cotton.


Time was of the essence so we took my flying car all the way to Brennan Correctional Facility, home of the new Nitrogen Gas Chamber.

and an additional death row...


It sat on a man made island, like the other prisons....surrounded by water.... All of the inmates lived in rooms that would otherwise resemble a dormitory..



Except that Electric stun rays substituted for actual bars... If the prisoner attempted to walk pass them , he or she was hit with an excrutiating pain not known to man.... They were allowed a Television set and a computer...Books if they liked.. One bed, one toilet...One sink...

From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm all except the condemned prisoners were allowed out of their cells...Some worked in the kitchen, in the library, in the wood and electric shop...Others socialized..some took classes...

The condemned men were on a floor by themselves...They were in their cells 23 hours a day...Only allowed out one hour to shower and shave if they liked or to socialize...other than that...They were confined to their cell..


Our guy, James Donnie Clark was the exception...Despite the fact that he was a serial rapist of 28 women and a killer of three...He was allowed out...He actually taught a class..He had an academic background..

James Donald Clark Jr. He's 49 years old, 

His Father was a U.S. Air Force Technical Sergeant... 

He was 7 years old when it is said he witnessed his father rape a young teenaged girl ,who was babysitting for them... 

 His Father was courtmartialed and jailed for 5 years...The family left Germany and settled in his mother's hometown of Philadelphia...

The father returned from federal prison when James, reffered to as "Donnie" was about 13...

His parents divorced was he was 15.. The father committed suicide when James was 17..... 

 James graduated from High school and attended Temple Univeristy...He played Football for the team...and became enamored of a young woman named Bonnie Peters... They dated for awhile...

He graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice... 

 This Bonnie Peters broke off their engagement.... Heartbroken, instead of entering Law School, he entered the Police Academy and graduated as an honor graduate...

He distinguished himself on the Police force , rising from a patrolmen to a Detective and even Sergeant.

He worked in the Special Victims Unit investigating rapes and sex crimes..

He was a pretty good detective...Special Victims Unit or sex crimes seemed to be what he excelled in...He was on his way to making Lieutenant ,when he ran across Bonnie Peters again...

The woman who had broke his engagement...She had gone on to law school and had become an Attorney.. She was an Assistant District Attorney and married..

 He happened to be the case detective on a case she was prosecuting....He stuck his hands up her skirt and palmed her behind during the proceedings..She brought sexual assault charges up against him... He was found guilty and asked to turn in his resignation and to get help... 

He resigned quietly from the Philadelphia Police Department but never got any counseling to date.. He got a job at the Department of Motor Vehicles..as a Drivers License Photographer and there he was ever since... 

A guy with so much potential...He might have been an Attorney himself...He was a good detective...a Sgt. on the fast track to being a lieutenant...and he winds up snapping drivers license photos...So much potential down the drain. 

 I suspect he was bitter at the department and bitter at Bonnie.. She spurned his advances, married someone else and he held her responsible for how his life had turned out..

The rapes began then...All of the victims were Blonde, young and shapely...We didn't get the connection until it was too late... He had killed three young ladies by then and was far gone..



Monica and I with the help of the object of his desires...


Bonnie Peters, set a trap for him and we captured him and brought him in....We had thought we were done with him, but according to prison sources , who were very embarrassed and disappointed...He had betrayed their trust and the first chance he got..He overpowered the laundry delivery man, Stole his uniform and escaped on the truck and on the transport sub...
By the time they discovered he was missing...He was back in Philadelphia or somewhere.....


With that much information ascertained...We were back in my flying car and back in the city..


Our work was cut out for us... Donnie Clark had a 24 hour lead on us...Hopefully he hadn't killed anybody......YET!!!!


''We'd better check with Bonnie Peters.." said Monica..


"Yeah ,I'm going to put a four man team on her...Two guys will rotate around the clock...If I can get two more men on it, the more the merrier.." I said..


"Good Idea..." said Monica..

IV-


The Bar Kylie was last in with murder victim Jared..

Kylie smiled as her beer was brought to her..



She smiled..

"Those Lamb Chops smell good Joppy." she said.

peering in at her dinner cooking on a grill..


"Joppy" was Lauren Joppy, the bartender...

"They will be out in just a minute doll....I know you feel bad about Jared...We all do...Are you investigating the murder?" she asked.



"I am... I haven't got any leads yet...but I'm still working...I'd like to crack this case by the end of the week if possible..Then I'm going on a Christmas Break...I'm going to the Moon to see my fella." said Kylie..

"Long distance relationships are hard enough when two people are in different cities or states...It must be really hard when your fella is on the moon and you're here on Earth.." said Joppy...


"Girl it is...I mean we talk on the Holophone...But it's not the same as him being here for real, to hold me in his arms...you know?" said Kylie..



"Did he know about you and Jared?"asked Joppy..


"No...But I intimated to him that I would be dating...and he said he might be dating too...It's just crazy girl.."said  Kylie..


"Did you and uh Jared uh?"asked the Bartender...


"No...We kissed a little bit...Well , a lot...and he uh opened my blouse and sucked on my breasts a little bit...but we didn't have sex....We might have had he not of been murdered....but all of that is moot now!"said Kylie...

"Yeah...I know this is soon..but uh...well..Any other prospects?" she asked.


"Girl Noooo, There is uh one guy...a real creepy guy...but he's not even close..."said Kylie, laughing..


Neither of them knew that they were being watched from outside , by a man using a telephoto lense on his camera, sitting in a hover car.....




(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: