Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Hybrid, Part II


 24 HOURS LATER....

Monica, Kylie and I were at a Tony Bistro where a young girl was sexually assaulted in the ladies restroom..She explained to us...

"He seemed like a nice guy at first...We talked..He seemed like he knew what I was going to say before I said it..and it seemed like we had so much in common...He plied me with drinks..


We continued laughing and talking and I excused myself.. 


I was in the mirror putting on my make up when he appeared...

He kissed me....It was slow and soft and nice...but then he got handsy...

He grabbed me, slipped my panties down against my protests and entered me... I yelled and screamed and fought him and he stopped, straightened up his clothes and ran.." said the woman..


"Can you give us a description of your attacker?" asked Kylie..


"I can do better...I have a photo...Earlier in the night , he took a photo of us .." said the woman..


We looked at his photo..

"You won't believe this, but he's my Gynecologist, His Name is Alex Circle.." said Monica.

"He told me he was a Doctor...But guys come in here in nice suits and lie all the time about what they do, Doctor, Lawyer...But he actually is a Doctor huh?" said the Woman..


"He kidnapped me yesterday, but he did not sexually assault me."said Monica.


"He must have found out you was a cop and thought better of it."said the woman..

"He knows I'm a cop...He's my Gynecologist and he knows more about me than I care for him to know..He used Belladonna to subdue me...but my partners found me unharmed.."said Monica.


"We want him for Unlawful Detainment and now Sexual Assault..."I said..


"I think it's so cute that you two are partners and married.. Please catch this guy.."said the woman..


"First things first , we are going to take you to the hospital and have a rape kit done on you, make sure you're not pregnant and have no sexually transmitted disease..It's routine.."said Kylie..

The four of us left the bistro..


and scanned out the city...

We weren't after a murderer...but a Kidnapper and a Rapist seemed just as bad...we had to find the rogue doctor before he did something far more serious.

II-


Back at the Squadroom we looked at video footage..

"This clown kidnaps a detective and detains her unlawfully and now he's raped someone... I know this is not Homicide..but I take this personally, He is priority!"said Lt. Cotton.
"I'm very worried that his crimes may escalate, with this red moon and all.." said Monica.
"There he is on the monitor, leaving that bar....probably right after the rape.."I said.

We saw him running and jumping into a flying car.. We got the license plate and were able to follow him on sky cam..The new floating cameras that monitored the air traffic in the city..

"Look at this..We know exactly where we he went.."said Kylie..


as we followed his movements..

Within a HALF HOUR!


We located his apartment!

With a Full Tactical squad we entered..
"Clear" I yelled..
"Clear" yelled Monica..
"Clear" yelled Kylie..
"We are at least several hours late... He cleared out of here..Nothing..Wow!  He's on the move....Come on, let's go home guys."said an exasperated Lt. Cotton.
We all headed back...

III-


While Across town, Dr. Alex Circle is sweating profusely...He can't understand why.....And he is hyper horny... 

He is in a coffee shop..


as he sips his coffee, his phone rings..


"Circle, are you nuts?  What is wrong with you? You've got every cop with a gold shield in the city looking for you...You've kidnapped a cop?? Are you nuts?/ And now you've raped a woman?? All I asked you to do was to extract her blood...You had knocked her out..All you had to do was extract her blood and send her on her way...Why did you kidnap her?? And You raped a woman...What was that about?" came the voice on the phone..

Alex Circle said..

"I'm sick man...This Hybrid DNA is having a strange effect on me man... I-I was able to hear people's thoughts and feel their emotions...it was incredible...All the loud voices in my head...very disconcnering..and then nothing..nothing..I couldn't hear a thing...and my hormones are on overdrive..I-I gotta have a woman...I gotta...and man, I'm really sleepy, very sleepy and sweating like a stuck pig...Maybe we were wrong, maybe humans weren't meant to have mutant DNA in our system.."

"Alex..Alex..Mutants are humans, just like  you and I, but the DNA structure is different..It gives them something extra...But this is amazing that it's not having the effect I thought...Your powers are gone?"asked the voice on the phone..

"Yeah man, gone completely...I don't know if they'll come back at all...but I'm sweating like a stuck pig..I'm sick..."said Alex...

"Okay,Okay look...Here is an address...Go there...rest....Stay there...I'll call you with instructions.."said the voice on the phone..

"Okay...Okayyy man.."said Alex Circle as he left the Coffee Shop..


The Red Moon was out..


Monica and I were at home..


''So with the Red Moon out...All Mutants have lost their powers huh?" I asked.


''Not a mutant in say...Lemuria or Octopus Garden....They are too far beneath the sea for it to affect them..but all of us above the sea are effected...Our powers are dulled or null and void period and our hormones are on overdrive...when I was single and there was a red moon...I would just sit up in my room and try to sleep it off or go to the gym and work out to exhaustion...but nowww... I have YOU" she laughed and walked by me, knowing I was watching her every move..



She unhooked her bra and slipped her panties off..


My eyes bulged out of their sockets..


Monica laughed...

"You are such a horn dog...Come here..." she cooed..

We kissed slowly and softly.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel sooo gooood." Monica cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYY!"I moaned.

She began to move up and down on top of me.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MO MO....UMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NATE, I NEED THIS...I NEED THIS SO BAD!"she moaned.

She would  tell me later that she had had several intense orgasms..

We rolled over on the bed and began making love ........

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NATE, I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH, THANK YOUUUU!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" said Monica as tears just flowed down her face....

"YOU ARE SOOO WELCOME!" I said..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet lovemaking continued...

I couldn't get enough of Monica..and she definitely couldn't get enough of me..

"OH MY GODDDDD NATE...I'M CUMMING!!" she cooed as her body began to shake furiously...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

TWO MORE HOURS of crazy lovemaking continued...

"OH MY GOD NATE!  UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed, tears just 
flowing from her eyes.... "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she continued to coo.

As we began to make love slower and gently......
Monica wound up sitting on me once again...Kissing me slowly and moving slowly up and down on me until I came like a gusher...several times....





Monica snuggled up under me...Her body felt warm, like she had a fever...I held her tight and watched as she drifted off into a sound sleep... 

These seasons of the Red Moon were good for me..

IV-


Some hours later...A woman is found near one of our bridges..


"She died of manual strangulation Doc." said one of the crime scene investigators....


Monique looked at the body of the woman, who was in her early twenties..

"She's been sexually assaulted...Lots of semen....and strangled.." she said.


I shook my head..


"Oh my god.....this is him!!...I can smell his cologne all over her.."said Monica.


"There is a lot of DNA here... We can get a sample of his DNA ,from his office...If it's a match...Then having your Hybrid DNA in his bloodstream has made him escalate his crimes..He's gone from Kidnapping to Rape and Now Murder..." said Kylie..
"Well, it's like Lou said.. This makes him our number one priority!"said Monica..


We watched as the body was put in a white body bag, strapped to a gurney and wheeled away..


A light cool rain began to fall.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: