Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Breakfast And Broken Car Windows


 We were at the arraignment hearing early the next morning...It was at 8:00 am...The earliest we had been at this type of hearing in years...

"I can't believe we are up this early for an arraignment..."said Olivia.
"This is the earliest we've been up since we were Public Defenders.."said Beverly...

"Now that you mention it...You're right...Remember those days? No breakfast...Not a lot of sleep or preparation time?" said Nelson.


"I recall as a Homicide Detective having to come to quite a few of these...I thought being up here and working at a private firm such as yours, I was getting away from these early morning appointments."I laughed..

Josie was a bit smitten, she couldn't help smiling shyly at our defendent..Walker Clarke, accused of the murder of Vinnie Barrett..
Walker looked at her and smiled too, but his lustful attention seemed to shift equally to his lead attorneys, the very married Olivia and her niece, Beverly..




He would look at both and just smile..considering himself lucky to be in their presence..


Judge Percy Reynolds, a friend of ours was the presiding judge...

The Assistant District Attorney we were facing was none other than Jake Patais...

"Look Jo, it's "Lawyer Bae." said Beverly using the nickname, adoring Female Defense Attorneys and Assistant District Attorneys had given him...He had become somewhat of a media sensation much in the same way

ADA Jim "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor had become..
Josie smiled and then pointed..

"And look who is here to cheer him on.." she said.

ADA Diane Baronski sat in the visitors section...smiling at him and looking in mock surprise at us..



"Ummmmmm he must have her toes curling in both directions....She's been with him longer than all of the others ."whispered Olivia..

"You have my toes curling both ways..." I whispered to Olivia..

"Awwwwwwww do I?" whispered Olivia, smiling.

Lt. Tragg sat there uncomfortably next to Jake Patais...He stared deeply at Diane..


so deeply that she looked away...and he wasn't the only one looking at her..

Walker Clarke stared into her eyes...

She stared at him....She looked away and got up and left abruptly...

I observed her and the interaction...I made a mental note...

II-


Assistant District Attorney brought up Walker Clarke's two previous convictions for Possession of a controlled substance ,Marijuana, Possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute...Marijuana and stated the seriousness of the crime he was now charged with...First degree Murder as reason for Walker Clarke to be held in custody... "He is a Flight risk and a danger to the community."he said.

Olivia argued that his first conviction was from twenty years ago, when he was a teenager and his second conviction was from ten years before...He did no jail time for either charge , which was reduced to misdemeanors and he was allowed to do community service...
Beverly argued that in ten years between his last charge he had not been in any trouble with the law, "Not even a Parking ticket." she said..

Nelson brought five people from his job, where he'd been gainfully employed for 11 years who vouched for his charactor...He brought his Aunt , His Grandmother and several members of the church he attended who also vouched for his charactor..

Finally Josie argued that there was no evidence or credence to the argument that he was a flight risk..


The Judge set the bail at $2000.00...He looked at Lt. Tragg and giggled..

Lt. Tragg was furious..



Cynthia and Wallace Anderson passed Olivia a check for $200.00.

Olivia passed the check to the baillif..


"Thank You All...48 hours in that place had it's impact on me..Thank you guys..." said Walker.

"There's a nice cafeteria upstairs...You hungry?" asked Josie.


"I sure am!"said Walker Clarke..
"Olivia,Beverly  we have to get back to the Hospital, thank you guys"said Wallace
"Yes...I have to get back to the hospital too..Thank you guys again and good luck."said Cynthia, hugging Walker Clarke..

"They're good people. "Walker Clarke said to me..

"Yes, I know and they sure have a lot of faith in you." I said.


We went upstairs to their stylish cafeteria to eat breakfast...The Food smelled so good!!!










We had a wonderful  breakfast, Grits, Fried Eggs, Hash Browns, Sausage, Omelets to order and Pancakes..

"Ummm this is soo good..."said Olivia..
''When we were Public Defenders...There were mornings when Auntay, Nelson and I collectively had just enough money sometimes to get one big Breakfast and share...Those were lean days." said Beverly.
"Oh I know..as a cop.I had a few of my own.."I said.
"Well we are all beyond that now...thank God."said Nelson , who was chowing down... "The old cafeteria wasn't this big and modern ,nor did it have food this good."added Nelson..

Josie was eating quietly and making goo goo eyes at Walker Clarke, who was looking at her cleavage now and smiling sheepishly at her..


while sneaking a peek at Beverly and Olivia..



"Boyyyyy, I've got some foxy lawyers..." he thought to himself.. "All three of em.."



At Sam Mother's Diner..


ADA Diane Baronski was talking to her former protoge'

"You use the same argument I used to get that Judge taken off this case..He's too familliar with Olivia and Beverly...They defended him twice and got him acquitted of murder charges...He loves them, he feels beholden to them...No opposing attorney can ever get a fair trial against them if he is the judge..Force him to recuse himself." she said as they waited for their food.

"Check..I'm looking at your notes from your argument in the last trial right now."said Jake.


Lt. Tragg walked into the diner.. He walked over to their table..

"Diane..I need a word with you....In private." he said.

Diane sighed...

"Excuse me Jake." she said and she walked outside with Lt. Tragg...

"What is it Arthur and make it quick...Our meals are on their way..." she said...

"Diane...I'm sure you know your boyfriend is up against Olivia ,Beverly and crew in this case against Walker Clarke...Personally they are wayyyyy above Junior's pay grade..."said Lt, Tragg.


"Arthur I know you're jealous that I'm dating Jake now, but this is pretty low, even for you."said Diane.

"LOOK!  When we dusted that houseboat for prints and DNA, we found Walker Clarke's DNA and Prints and we have testimony that the two had a falling out .....but we also found two other sets of prints and DNA...One set is completely unknown.....The other Prints and DNA ARE YOURS!!! You were on that boat....I purposely left that out of my report...I know you didn't kill Vinnie Barrett....but I have to tell you, Donnie Ray Alexander, 


Olivia's husband is like me, a Homicide Detective, or he was...He's very good...Pray he doesn't find out about you....because if Olivia and Beverly


find out about you....They'll take it and run with it...and they'll strangle your boyfriend....You've lost to them twice and you're miles and above more experienced than junior...Think of what they'll do to him...
I'm going to keep the fact that we found your DNA a secret as long as I can...but I'm just telling you..If they find it, there is nothing I can do. I'm just giving you a heads up.." said Lt. Tragg.

Diane's whole demeanor changed...

"Thank you Arthur....I'm grateful to you...I -I-I uh met Vinnie and Clarkie when I was living in a condo down near Penns Landing...We used to drink at a local bar at Penns Landing..we hung out...I was on that boat maybe two times....And no, I didn't kill Vinnie...I can't imagine who did...but it wasn't me...Thank you for the heads up!"said Diane, who turned and walked back into the diner..

Lt. Tragg smirked and walked away..



They both had fried eggs,


Hash Browns


and sausages  with


hot steaming cups of coffee.....

''What did he want?" asked Jake Patais.


"Ohhh Nothing.....Look...Don't depend on his investigation...Look into this further...You're up against some very good Attorneys....They've beaten me twice...You know how good they are..Cross all of your tees and dot all of your I's..." said Diane..


"Thanks babe...I will be looking into everything..You think I can hire Bert Vandenberg to work for me?" he asked ,smiling raffishly...He knew Diane was seeing the Private Investigator romantically for a time before she and he started dating.

"Oh Hush up silly." she laughed...



When they left Sam Mother's Diner and walked to the parking lot, they found the windows of both of their cars busted..


and glass laying on the pavement..


"WHAT THE HELL?" said Jake..


"OH MY GOD!!!!said Diane.

III-


We were all back at our Office/Duplex that we call home..


In our conference room....


Walker Clarke looked around...

"Nice place you got here....and you guys live here?" he asked.

"Upstairs." said Beverly...who was sitting on Nelson's lap...
"Bev and I live on the first floor ." said Nelson..

"Olivia and I live on the second floor.."I said.. Olivia was sitting on my lap also..
"I want you to go rent a hotel room.. Use your own name..We are going to give you a Portal so you can commuicate with us and we can give you an update on developments...Keep a low profile..Call me or Bev at these numbers on this phone if you have any problems."said Olivia.


Walker looked at the Portal

and the cell phone and smiled..

"Now...you had a falling out with Vinnie a few days before he vanished...Tell us about it."said Olivia.
Josie sat next to Olivia, listening attentively to his every word..


"It was over a woman...I don't know who met her first , Vinnie or me...


She , Her name was Diane..she had just moved here from Boston...She was subletting a loft near Penns Landing and looking for a job...She was like you, an Attorney...She had been a District Attorney in Boston I guess, a hot shot from what she said, Had graduated from Harvard...and now she was here lookin for a job...Me and Vinnie used to see her in this coffee shop....Mocha Joes.."said Walker.

"This woman sounds very familliar.."said Beverly...

"Hmmmmm, yeahhhhh."said Josie..



"Any way..The three of us got very friendly...She was attractive and seemed lonely..Coffee  in the morning led to meeting at the nearby bars and watering holes in the area in the afternoons.


and we eventually wound up on Vinnie's Houseboat..


After a night of drinking, it was nothing for the three of us to sleep it off on Vinnie's Houseboat, It was all very platonic at first. 

Anyway....I stop by one afternoon...And Vinnie's not there...But this lawyer babe is...She said Vinnie was at work and he let her stay.

She's really happy because she just got a job...At the District Attorney's Office...and she just put a down payment  on a new Condo, and she was going to be moving soon...


So we celebrated by popping open a bottle of champaigne..



We took out two flutes and we toasted....We wound up killing the entire bottle...


We smoked a joint or two and before we knew it...We were kissing passionately on the couch...



which led to us making love on the couch for about TWO TO THREE HOURS...

right there in the living room...

Needless to say...Vinnie walked in or us...It wasn't pleasent...He had a fit...I don't know if he was screwing her or not..She never said he was...but he made us get dressed and he told us both to get the hell off of his houseboat....

That was the last time I saw either one of them....Vinnie at least anyway...Three Days passed...I went back to the Houseboat to Square things with Vinnie...but he wasn't there...The door was wide open...but no sign of him... I called him several times...His phone went to voicemail....That was in May...I waited a month...End of June..I called him, nothing...Phone went to voicemail..I went back to his Houseboat and it looked the same as it did the last time I was there, as if no one had been there...Mail was piling up, Milk in the frig was spoiled...along with his other food...and there was no sign Vinnie had been there at all..

Then in late July..Cynthia, 


his cousin called me. She invited me to her upcoming wedding and said she hadn't seen or heard from Vinnie since April..She asked me if I'd heard from him...Told me that she had called him and his phone went to voicemail..Now I got suspicious... I went by his job...They told me they had fired him for abandonment of employment...said they hadn't seen him since the second week of May, which was the last time I had seen him.." said Walker Clark.

''So What about this chick you guys were hanging out with...Diane..You ever see her again?" asked Nelson.


"Like I said, she had gotten a job and had moved to another part of town into a new Condo..so she was gone..It was pretty lonely without my man Vinnie being around and now she was gone too...and then today...Today when we were in court I saw her!!!!...She looked me right in the eye and then looked away. Didn't speak."said Walker.
"You saw her today?" I asked.

"Yeah, she was in court today...I told you she was some kind of lawyer...She got a job at the D.A.'s office.. She brought a Pastry and a coffee for Pretty Boy Prosecutor, ADA Patais,

who is going to try to send me away for life...They looked pretty cozy." said Walker.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! DIANE BARONSKI!!!!"said Beverly, incredulous..
"ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY, DIANE BARONSKI??" said Josie..disgusted..
"OH MY GOD!!!"said Olivia..


"YEAH THAT'S HER!  I TAKE IT YOU GUYS KNOW HER?" asked Walker..

"Let's just say our paths have been known to cross.." said Nelson, smiling and shaking his head..


"Wow! Small World...."said Walker.

"Yeah, small world.." I said, smiling wryly...

IV-


Nelson went with Walker




to get his things and helped him get settled in his hotel room.. He then returned home.

We were home.


It was 9:30 pm...The streets were quiet..We were turning in early...




"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..


and watched her undress.



"I know you are..." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day we had..

Downstairs from us...






 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...





Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Red lace bra and a matching Red lace thong...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSsss!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...




Josie and Paris, who were spending the night 


were steaming up their windows..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Paris, you are sooooo nastyyyyyy!"moaned Josie

"But you love it don't you? Don't youuu?" he said..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! YESSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PARIS!!!!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! JOSIEEEE!" he moaned

as their bed squeaked out of control.

Josie thought about how she had been momentarily attracted to Walker Clark...She realized that she had a good man in Paris and that she never take having a good man for granted..Her attraction to Walker Clarke was over..

Sometimes a guy can say one thing or do one thing and the attraction for a woman can fade.. For Walker Clarke, it was the revelation that he had slept with Diane Baronski..


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: