Monday, February 22, 2021

10 Unlucky Ladies


 I was in Lt. Sissy Van Buren's office for an important meeting...


"I've heard of you...Dabnis Coley, Attorney right?" said Sissy..


"Yes...I am the Attorney of record for Ms. Rita Waters...I was representing her in a land deal when she vanished without a trace about two weeks ago...Never showed up for the hearings...Never returned my calls...That's just not like her and I was worried.. I went to her house and her mail was piling up...I 'm very worried.. Mutual friends and associates of mine told me I'd get the best results if I go to you." said Dabnis..

"Dabnis ,this is Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace...He prosecutes Major Crimes..."said Sissy.

"Hello Dabnis...When I heard of your concerns..It interested me.. So you say she just didn't show up, didn't call and you went to her house and her mail was piling up?" I asked.. My name is Keith Wallace, I'm an Assistant District Attorney...I prosecute Major Crimes..with the help of Lt. Sissy Van Buren and the detectives in her unit.. The Criminal Investigation Unit...A unit I helped put together by hand picking the detectives in it for Sissy...


"Here come my detectives now...They've been working on this." said Sissy.

Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor and his partner, Detective Angela Belton-Barlow... Two Detectives who had been with Sissy the longest..

"Nothing Siss, I went by the house and I put a team of plain clothes guys on the house for the past week..Nothing,..Mail has just kept piling up.. I had Uni's question everybody in the neighborhood and the surrounding neighborhoods..She was last seen getting in a taxi with a young Black man ,about her age, well dressed...but nobody seems to know who he is.."said Duke.

"She's behind in paying her utilities, Gas, Water, Electric, Phone and Cable Bills..Several shut off notices have been sent..but no sign of her or phone calls." said Angie.

Three other detectives came in the room..My wife, Detective Carlotta Rodruigez-Wallace, Detective Tyriq Pile, who had also been with Sissy a long time and Detective Jimmy Barlow, Angie's husband..

"No movements on her credit cards Boss Lady"said Carlotta.
"No Movements on her bank cards either." said Tyriq..
"A woman that makes no purchases in two weeks is suspect...Me and some unis checked out all of the stores and shops she likes to shop in, even some grocery stores and nada...Nothing."said Jimmy..

The last two of her detectives came in.. Tyriq's wife, Detective Sirena Harris-Pile and her Partner ,Detective Tony Hopkins
"We may have something... We checked with the UBER she was last seen in and we got the name of the guy she was with...His Name is Tony Hestor and he has been seen in the past two weeks.."said Sirena.

"He's been spending money like crazy on drinks and dinners for two...Only problem is..We went by his place and he's missing too...Hasn't been seen in three days." said Hop...

"I can see you guys are all over this...I wish somebody could tell me something."said Dabnis Coley..


"I can tell you something Dabnis...and you might not want to hear this...but in my experience...I've found this to be true...Whenever somebody vanishes like this so thoroughly...They either want to vanish....OR THEY ARE DEAD!!!!...We'll keep you posted." I said.


"You're right...but I'm still going to hope for the best..Thank you all." said Dabnis, who quietly left..

II-


"That makes her number 10." I said.

"That Makes Her Number 11." said Detective Sgt Sam Jones of Missing Persons.


"ELEVEN???AYE MIOS DIOS" said Carlotta.

"Yeah Top...We didn't notice a pattern at first, but 11 women, between the ages of 30- 49 have vanished without a trace..." said Tyriq..

"People vanish all the time...especially in your business Sam."said Jimmy..
"These women all fit a pattern..They were all widowed or have recently come into some money, a lot of money...They were all seen at Aqua Bar, The Mermaid Club or Stoleys flashing cash...and heard talking about money...Within days there was no trace of them and get this...Their bank accounts were cleared out completely." said Detective Sgt. Sam Jones.


''Well that's where this one is different...Her bank account hasn't been touched.."said Duke.


''At least not yet...I want her account watched electronically and if we have to..Put a team of plain clothes guys in every branch in this city if need be.."said Sissy..

"I'm on it Siss."said Angie.
''What do we know about this Tony Hestor charactor?" I asked.


"Nothing Really? He has no sheet...Not even a Juvie record...He's somewhat of a playboy...Works for an Investment Company, currently on a leave of absence..as of last week."said Hop.

"He has two apartments...Hop and I have a team of plain clothes guys on both residences...If he shows up, we'll find him.."said Sirena.

"There is no link to him and the other ten women.....None whatsoever..."said Detective Sgt. Sam Jones..
"Hey guys uh I would like to keep this investigation quiet...Don't want You know who to stick his nose in this and go blabbing to the press before we can get to the bottom of this.. IF WE GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!." said Sam.


"Now Sam...Don't we get to the bottom of Everything we get involved with?" laughed Sissy.."How long have you been working with us?" she laughed.

Sam Jones smiled..


II-


Everyone had gone home for the night.. I went home too...
Carlotta was waiting for me...She was already nude when I opened the door of our bedroom....

''Hurry up and get undressed papi...I'm waiting for you.." she said..
She cracked up laughing at how fast I was undressed and in bed...

"My goodness papi...You can't wait.. Take your time...I'm not going anywhere" she said, laughing heartedly..."Aye Mios Dios...Ouuuuuu Look at you.." she said.
.
Soon we were in our bed making sweet love....
Carlotta's beautiful red striped bra lie on the floor by our bed...

Her matching panties were not far from it...

I was on top of the bed thrusting mightily inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ayyyyyyyyyyyyyye.."she moaned ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllllllllllllllllll, why are you so damn hottt............??"I asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi..."was all she would say...

Her left hand grabbed my buttock ,almost as if she was guiding me in...

"Papi ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are driving me crazy.." she moaned feverishly....

"You're driving me crazy..." I moaned...

The bed was shaking and squeaking something crazy....

The headboard was rattling loudly....

If anyone was directly outside our window, they couldn't help but hear us...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking went by.....
"UMMMMMMM PAPI..." she moaned softly as she eased herself up and down on me, kissing me softly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  CARLOTTA!" I moaned softly..
We were on the bedroom floor, I was pounding into her doggie style and she was crying like a little girl..

within minutes I was lifting her up thrusting into her mightily.....


before we wound up back in the bed...making love slowly as I began to come to a fever pitch!!!


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuu girlll!" I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi." she cooed softly...

I wasn't even aware that I was cumming at first....but I was...Like a gusher...

Carlotta held on to me for dear life and began to shake, to tremble...her head began to turn both ways...and her legs got stiff and began to shake...
''Ouu papi...You make me cum so hard.." she said..
I was out of breath...

''Ditto" was all I could say...

III-



I had a court date the next day and then I was back in my office when my phone rang...


It was Carlotta.

"Ayyyyeeee PAPI...." she said.


"Carlotta, let me guess..You want me to slip by home and we kind of catch up where we left off last night huh?" I said, laughing raffishly...


"Noooooo, you are such a horn dog...Didn't you get enough?? I can barely walk !!!" She laughed.I want you to meet me at this address..We think we've located our missing girl.." she said.



I got in my car and rushed to meet her..


It was mid-day, The Mermaid Club..


Once a dump and a hang up of the dregs of society..


Now under new management and the hang out of a more upscale 


as well as racially diverse crowd!...

I wondered why Carlotta called me here.. and then I saw her..

''Glad you could make it here...Dabnis is on the way.." said Carlotta
''Well at least one story ends in a happy ending." said Sissy.
''We don't get many...but this is one."said Tyriq.
"Feast your eyes on Ms. Rita Waters" said Jimmy.
I saw an attractive , petite young Black woman sitting at a table..

''Oh My God, All this fuss over me..I am sooo sorry." she said.

"She used her credit card in here...We got a hit and we rushed here.."said Hop...
"And here she was, alive and well." said Sirena..

At That Moment, Duke ,Angie, Detective Sgt. Sam Jones and Dabnis Coley entered  the establishment..

''This way...Here she is."said Duke.
"Alive and Well."said Angie.
''Every Now and then we win one.."said Sam Jones..

"You guys are the greatest...You actually found her and found her alive...Rita what is up baby? I had these detectives turning the city upside down ,looking for you, where you been? Why did you run away?" asked Dabnis.

"I was thinking about leaving Philadelphia altogether and getting a new identity, starting all over, but..you can't hide from yourself..I was going to return...I was tired of running.."said Rita..


"Where were you?" asked Dabnis..

''I was with my girlfriends for awhile and my boyfriend Tony Hester and then just by myself..Then I decided to get myself together and return..." she said.


''She sounds like she had a mini nervous breakdown to me."whispered Sissy to me.

''Am I under arrest?" asked Rita.

"No...It's not against the law to disappear for a few days...I'd like to disapear myself at times.." I laughed.


"Thank you guys again for finding her."said Dabnis Coley...

''Just doin our job and Sam's Job!" joked Jimmy..

"As a Comedian, you make a great detective Barlow." laughed Detective Sgt. Sam Jones.

IV-

The next day at Headquarters..


We ate breakfast as we did most of our meals at our own stylish cafeteria within the building..







The smell of Pancakes, Sausages, Hash Browns, Eggs made to order ,Orange Juice and good hot coffee
abounded in the cafeteria..

"I'm so glad we found at least one of those ten missing women alive and well."said Hop as he and his wife, FBI/ATF Special Agent in charge, Sharon Hopkins enjoyed breakfast together..
"One down, ten more to go.."said Sharon, smiling affectionately..

"Cases like this creep me out... No body, no blood or DNA evidence..Nothing not a trace.....We found all of their cars partked neatly in front of their houses with the keys in the ignition."said Duke.,
"Nobody does that...I'm afraid all of these women may be dead!"said Hazel, the deputy Coroner and Duke's wife..
"I know Haze...They haven't been heard of in months, nor seen, no action on their bank cards, no mail being picked up...Nothing."said a frustrated Tyriq as he and his wife Sirena ate.
"Rita Wilson was only missing for a couple of weeks and she was at least seen with somebody before we caught up with her....Plus..she doesn't fit the pattern...She's younger than the other ten women and was only coming into money...Hadn't gotten it yet."said Sirena..
"This case is creepy...."said Angie,.

"You think we should run it by our friend, B.L. Benz...Let him do a story on it on his show and offer rewards for information?" asked Jimmy,..
"No, not yet...that would tip whoever is behind this off and they 'd change up and or go underground before we could get up on them."said Carlotta ,who was eating with them..


'Top's right...There is a sinister pattern here...I just know it...This isn't happenstance."said Duke.

"Yeah, we just have to find it." said Sirena.


"We got lucky with that Rita Wilson, but she didn't fit the profile of these other ten women... For one thing, she was younger...Our missing women are all in their 30's, mid 40's...one was late 40's... All of em were recently widowed...All of em came into a lot of money and get this...ALL OF THEM WERE
ABOUT TO GET MARRIED!!!  They  filed for marriage licensces to the same guy..a Nathan Bedford..and they all met on flights...Travel Junkets to Jamaica..."

"Now we have an in...And they've all vanished within two to three years...So it wouldn't be noticeable..Hmmmmmmmm!What does this all mean?" I asked..
"It means that instead of 11 unlucky ladies....So far it was only ten unlucky ladies and we have to stop it from being an 11th unlucky lady." said Sissy.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: