Monday, February 15, 2021

Clarkie


 PROLOUGE- AUGUST 2020


"I'm sooooo Happy for you two....Getting married huh?" said Beverly...She and her husband Nelson were having drinks with a man she almost married once, Dr. Wallace Anderson  and his new fiance, Dr. Cynthia Bernard.

"Yeah, we've been seeing each other ever since my ex-wife's trial...that was uh over a year ago...and we've been living together...So we decided to make it legal.." said Wallace
"He can't keep his hands off of me, so we decided he might as well." giggled Dr. Cynthia Bernard..

A year ago...We defended his ex-wife,


Dr. Ginger Anderson..was accused of having a torrid affair with Dr. Bernard's husband, Christian Bernard..They had been sleeping with each other for years...Beverly had caught them in San-Francisco, two years ago, when she was there to announce her own engagement to Nelson...and later on when she was accused of Murdering him and the entire sordid mess came out..It had been Beverly and her Aunt Olivia as well as her husband, Nelson, Josie and myself who had defended her..






It hadn't been the first time Wallace and Ginger's marriage hadn't yeilded controversey...

During the weekend when Wallace and Ginger were being married in Punta Canta , She was accused of murdering one of the wedding guests....We defended her again..She was innocent of that crime..She was an adulterer, but not a killer..

"You ever hear from Ginger?" asked Nelson..

''She bought a house in Cherry Hill and she's uh working at a Hospital in Camden....She's doing alright..I haven't talked to her in months...She does know I am planning to remarry.."said Wallace..


''Well Wallace, I'm happy for you, I really am.."said Beverly....

"I'm making my guest list now...You guys know you're on the list..I've been trying to get in contact with my cousin...His name is Vinnie..Vincent Barrett...  He has a boat out here on the Marina..We went by to visit him..but he wasn't there...In fact, I haven't heard from him in six months...He doesn't take my calls...and he's never home...I was at his boat, a lot of mail has piled up...I'm a little worried."said Cynthia.

"You two have any bad blood?" asked Beverly...


"No..Nooooo we are very close, We were raised like siblings.that's why I'm so worried about him."said Cynthia.


''We are attorneys, but we have a very good Investigator as you know...I mean I could ask him to look into it." said Beverly..

"Yeah, he can find him...I'm sure." said Nelson..

DECEMBER 2020-



Detective Sgt. Sam Jones of  Missing Persons stopped by our office..

"Hey Liv, Beverly, Donnie Ray, Nelson ,Josie...I wasn't able to find a trace of Vinnie Barrett or anybody that has seen him since May of this year.." he said.

"Same here..and our investigations criss crossed each other..Damn Shame..She had to get married and the person she felt the closest to wasn't able to be there.."I said..

"I knowww and they had such a beautiful wedding.."said Beverly..
"I knowwwwwwwwww."said Olivia.


"I sure hope he wasn't the victim of foul play." said Josie..

"I hate to say this...but that's exactly what I think happened." said Nelson.

II-



LAST WEEK-


A body that had been weighted down , came loose and floated to the top of the river...

Crime Scene Investigators and Forensic personel examined the body that nearly mummified..

"Ouuuuuu he's been dead for close to a year or maybe eight months doc." said one of the officials.


Dr. Hazel Baylor looked at the body....

"He was murdered, skull fracture, several....I would say death by blunt force trauma, but I need to autopsy him..." she said..

The man was fully clothed...One of the CSI men went into his pockets and pulled out a wallet with a drivers license..

"His name is Vincent Barrett.." he said..

A car drove up....

Detective Sgt. Sam Jones of Missing Persons.. arrived on the scene...

"Thank You Hazel for calling me...So this is my guy huh? I didn't want to say it, but I thought he might be dead monrhs ago....Damnnnnnnnn!" he said, shaking his head..


Two Police Cars drove up, facing each other...

Lt. Tragg and four uniformed officers emerged from the cars and headed towards the Marina..

''Sgt. Jones, what are you doing here?"He asked.

"This guy is the subject of my Missing Persons case Artie...I've been searching for him for six months now."said Detective Sgt, Sam Jones of Missing Persons. He hated Lt. Tragg.

"Well you've found him....This is my case now!"said Lt. Tragg....

Hazel absolutely despised Lt. Tragg, she looked at Sam Jones and shrugged her shoulders..

"It's alright Hazel....I understand... I'll be going....Have at it Artie.,"said Sgt. Sam Jones, who didn't feel like arguing or being territorial with Lt. Tragg. After all, his job was to find Missing Persons, not to begin a Homicide Investigation, though he could..He had been a Homicide Detective once...He had only transferred to Missing Persons to get his Sergeant stripes.  He got in his car and pulled off..

Lt. Tragg observed the body...

"Skull fractured..Blunt force trauma...How long has he been under?" he asked.


"About  eight months.....That's how long he was missing." said Hazel..


"He got a name?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"Vincent Barrett...He lived on a Houseboat down here on the Marina.." said Hazel.

"Alright, wrap him up, get the autopsy report on my desk, ASAP!"said Lt. Tragg..

TODAY-


A typical Monday Morning at the office..


We were at the conference room table, Filing a bunch of our recent case files, to be filed away or archived..

"I've finished my stack over here...I can't believe I had this many cases..."laughed Beverly..


"Yeah they tend to catch up with you."said Nelson , who was finishing up his pile..

"I'm finished." laughed Josie..
"Ahhhh, we can breathe for a few days.."said Olivia..  She was sooo wrong on that...


She was sitting in my lap, leaning her head against my shoulders...


Alfreda,our office manager walked in..

"Hey Guys, we have a visitor.." she said.


"Heyyyy Guys.." said Mrs. Cynthia Anderson...She had been married to Wallace for two months now!!

"HEYYYYYY MARRIED LADY! HOW ARE YOU!!" said Olivia, hugging her..
"CYNTHIA!! HOW ARE YOU??" said Beverly, also hugging her..

"CONGRATULATIONS CYNTHIA!!!" gushed Josie..
"I'm doing okay...I suppose.." sighed Cynthia.

"I heard they found your cousin's body...I'm , I'm so so sorry Cynthia." I said..

"Our condolences." said Nelson..

"Well that's why I'm here...My cousin was murdered...And I'm afraid Lieutenant Tragg has arrested the wrong person...I need your help."said Cynthia.

''Well...Him arresting the wrong person is a Cottage Industry all on it's own, but uh how are you sure?" asked Beverly..
"Yes, How are you sure?" asked Olivia.


"He's arrested a man named Walker Clark..."Clarkie" has been a friend of the family for years, he was my cousin's best friend...They had had a recent falling out about a boat my cousin was selling him, but he wouldn't have killed my cousin..He's not a violent man...I would state my reputation on it.. He's innocent.." said Cynthia.


''You believe this enough to hire us to defend him?" asked Olivia.


"Yes, I can pay you!" said Cynthia.
"What makes you so sure he is innocent?" asked Beverly...

"Clarkie has a record...He was busted twice for possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance, Marijuana..It was six years ago...He hasn't been in any trouble since then..He didn't even do any time..He got a suspended sentence, but his prints are on file... His fingerprints were found on my cousin's boat on a drinking glass...They were friends...He was on my cousin's houseboat quite a bit...They drank together, chased women together. The day my cousin vanished, a woman had been seen on the boat too!  She wasn't even questioned.. Just my cousin..That's all they have on him, his prints and a story told by neighbors that they had a big argument a few days before my cousin went missing." said Cynthia.
"Seems like a rush to judgement on Tragg's part." said Nelson..
"Yeah, that's his M.O. Rush to judgement."said Beverly.
"Okay...We'll take the case...We'll go see him...." aid Olivia.


"Oh Thank You Guys!" said Cynthia..

III-


APRIL 2020-

 16 floors up in some Condos near Penns Landing....A Man named Tucker Carlton  had Diane Baronski, Then newly moved back to her native Philadelphia , after living in Boston for years, bent over the bathroom sink , while he plowed into her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!!!" she moaned....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHH GEEEEEZ!" he moaned...

"OHHHH MY GODDDDD, YOU'RE A BEAST!!!!" she exclaimed..He smelled like a beast, she thought to herself..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..ARGHHHHHHHHHHH! SWEEEEET BABY!!!" he moaned. His breath was hideous, she also thought...She was about to pass out!

They were rocking so hard the foundation of the sink was coming apart..



and within AN HOUR they were on the living room floor..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   MR CARLTON...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..

"GEEEEEEEEEZ!" he yelled... "I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GET YOU IN THE SACK SINCE I MET YOU!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed.. as she banged both of her fist on the floor...

Tucker Carlton was near delirium.....She was an Attorney, who had just moved to Philadelphia from Boston....She had fielded a few positions at some law firms, but had not found anything interesting yet...He had met her while she was at his firm on an interview for a Co-Counsel position...She hadn't taken the job, but he had been taken with her, Asking her out for drinks and talking her ears off ,which led to the present situation...

"OUUUUUUUUU I'M CUMMING!!" she yelled as her legs began to shake furiously and she moved her head from side to side...sweat and tears just flowing down her face..

Tucker was sweating profusely...which made his body odor even worse......How could she have gone home with a man who smelled this bad?  She was really lonely and horny tonight , she mused...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"ARE YOU ON SOMETHING? MY GOODNESSS..." she exclaimed..

They sat on the side of the bed and she moved up and down on him...kissing passionately.....nearly gagging because his breath smelled so bad...

and finally made it to the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MR. CARLTON!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed with delight..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABYYYYY!" he moaned..

They made passionate love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!   Diane had had several orgasms and Tucker Carlton came with wild abandon.....

"I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD..OHHHHHHHHARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!" he yelled..


She cuddled up under him and he held her in his arms as they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

He was still sleeping when she got up, showered and got dressed...His hygiene left much to be desired..He smelled very sweaty , as if he hadn't washed in a few days and his breath, which she ignored while they were having sex was now unbearable.


She slipped out....She hailed an UBER!

She had wanted to get laid and she had...but she really didn't find Tucker Carlton all that interesting or attractive..She decided she wasn't going to see him any more.. 


He called her everyday after their night together... Asking her when they were getting together again..
NEVER!! She had decided! He was handsome in a rugged sort of way and had a huge penis like she liked...but he didn't wash much or brush his teeth...She skeeved now when she thought about sleeping with him in the first place.


She made up excuses why she couldn't see him and she moved into a new condo...



He found out eventually that she had accepted a job at the The District Attorney's Office and he sent her flowers daily and continued to call..

Finally she told him she didn't think they ought to see each other anymore..She was ready to move on...She had had  a great night...but she didn't see them having a relationship..

He wanted to know if he had done anything wrong!  She assured him he hadn't...She just wasn't ready for a relationship right now she said.. In hindsight, maybe she should have told him the truth.

He was undaunted...He called her late at night asking if he could come over, He sent her photos of his erect and engorged penis...


Horrified She changed her number! The calls stopped and so did the flower deliveries.

TODAY!!

Walker Clarke sat in the interrogation room...He had been there for eight hours...



Staring angrily at Lt. Tragg..


"Come on Kid...I got you cold...We got your fingerprints, your DNA, on the guy's boat...We know it was you.."said Lt. Tragg.


Walker Clark looked at Lt. Tragg and said dryly...

"Lawyer!" and said no more..

"Lawyer?"laughed Lt. Tragg..."You don't have a lawyer...You've fired three Public defenders and they haven't sent another one....Even they may have given up on you...You don't have a lawyer pal..."said Lt. Tragg snidely..
"HE DOES NOW!  Hello Mr. Clarke..I'm Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Attorney at law and this is my niece,

Mrs. Beverly West-East, Attorney at law..

Her husband, Nelson East, Attorney At Law..

Ms. Josie Boyd, Attorney at law 

and my husband,

Former Homicide Detective, now Investigator for my firm, Donnie Ray Alexander....We were hired by your friends, Cynthia and Wallace Anderson to represent you..." she said.

Lt. Tragg was flabberghasted....

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! UNBELIEVABLE!  ANY CASE...ANY CASE WITH JUST A LITTLE BIT OF CONTROVERSY!!!YOU GUYS JUMP ON IT!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!" he said and tossed both of his hands up in the air..

Walker Clarke smiled for the first time....

"I've heard of you guys....I didn't realize you women were so pretty....Your husbands are very, very lucky men.." he said..He was quite a charmer..

"Ouuuuuu Bev, he's cuttttttttte!" whispered Josie..
''Ouuuuuuu girl, you'd better be cool, but he is cute..."laughed Beverly....
She poured coffee and put out a plate of her mother's home baked doughnuts...





and put the thermos on the table.

"Ughhhh Lt. Tragg, leave us now!" said Olivia, softly...
"AGGGRHHHHHHHHHH!" scoffed Lt. Tragg, as red as a beet as he stormed out and slammed the door.


I looked at Nelson and he looked at me and we both smiled.

"Mrs. Bennett-Alexander, I didn't kill Vinnie Barrett...I swear...I wouldn't have done that...He was my friend, my brother...Yeah we had had a falling out....Over a chick...A white chick...but those types of things happen amongst single friends..We would have gotten over it.. Yes I was on his boat...but they couldn't have just found my DNA, my prints..."said Walker Clark..

"Mr. Clarke...This isn't the most secure place to talk...We are going to get you arraigned tomorrow and hopefully we can get you out on bail...don't say anything else to anybody....We'll discuss this entire case once you're out and we are in a secure enviroment."said Olivia..

"Thank you, thank you all.."said Walker Clarke..

"Lieutenant Tragg, we are done in here."said Olivia..
Lt. Tragg walked in with two uniformed policemen. They handcuffed Walker Clarke and walked him to the elevator that would lead him to the holding facility upstairs known as "The Cooler."



IV-



I looked around the boat........

"Hazel, thank you for coming back with your people.."I said.

Crime Scene Investigators and Forensics people assigned to the Medical Examiner's Office was giving the house boat a thorough going over for the second time..
"Oh No Problem Donnie Ray...I want to know the truth too..because I told Lt. Tragg that there was more DNA on this ship besides Walker Clarke.. Walker Clarke has a sheet,with his fingerprints on it..but we found three loaded condoms with the victim's DNA and another person's DNA and we found another set of prints...three sets of prints besides Walker Clarke's...One was the victim, Vinnie Barrett and the other two sets are of unknown people...I said this in my report to Lt. Tragg.." said Hazel
''And he purposely chose to ignore it...I'm not surprised."said Beverly..

"We don't even know if this was the crime scene.."said Olivia..
"Hmmmmmmm."said Nelson, holding a fire extinguisher...He had found it in a closet...





The fire extinguisher had a huge dent in it....and dried blood and brain matter on the side of it..


"We missed that!" said Hazel...."Wrap that up...We are taking that with us.."said Hazel.. "It's always good to recanvass...Every detective I work with does this...One time, two times , three times except...Guess who?" said Hazel..



"LIEUTENANT TRAGG!" said Olivia, Beverly and Josie in unison...


Across town in an apartment building..Someone else is very happy at the moment..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
squealed Assistant District Attorney Diane Baronski  as Jake Patais, The Newly minted Assistant District Attorney plowed into her, doggie style and bent her over the kitchen sink..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..AWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWD!" Jake moaned..Of all the women he screwed...Nobody made him feel as good as Diane..so soft, smelling so good, so entrancing..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEE?" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHH!  OHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHH!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN TO MEEEEEEEE??" he moaned..

 


Soon they were sitting ,naked on Jake's couch, kissing each other passionately...while  she moved up and down on his rock hard penis..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JAKEEE, GIVE IT TO ME....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" he moaned...


and eventually in his huge bed...Where they were making love for NINE TO TEN HOURS!

Diane had had four to five orgasms, intense orgasms...Jake was like a machine...she was close to tapping out...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOUUUUU OOOUUUU WEEEEEE! JAKE, OUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE A BEAST!!! OH MY GODDDDDDD! UMMMMMM!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed to the top of his lungs as he finally began to cum and cum hard...

Some time later after hot showers and getting dressed Diane Baronski prepared to leave..

"You have an arraignment hearing tomorrow, Walker Clarke" she said...She didn't know if she'd be able to walk...Her young lover, Jake Patais..

took a swig of a bottle of water.. He was younger than her by 9 years...He had the stamina of a bull and the size of one also, she thought....

'' Yeah, After a week of firing Public defenders, I heard he got himself  some legal representation..but I don't know who is repping him...Goodbye Love.." he said..

"Ouuu it's sooo cute the way you say that..Come Here..." she giggled.


They kissed passionately for 15 minutes at the door..

"I'd better go before we wind up back in bed and you have worn me out for good...ouuuuuuuuuuu!" she said,laughing...

Jake Patais had graduated from Harvard Law School, her alma mater last year and had passed the bar last year...He had been clerking for her and also acting as an investigator.. Now after losing his job as an Associate Attorney at a leading ,now defunct Investment Firm...He was a full time Assistant District Attorney...He had won his first 20 cases so far and did not have a loss...His one time mentor and lover,Diane Baronski was quite proud of him... Of all of her past lovers since she'd come back to Philadelphia..
ADA  James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor
Lt. Tragg
Bert Vandenberg...
Young Jake Patais was indeed her favorite and the one she was the most loyal to...She had been with him the longest of all and had never slapped him, unlike two of the other three..Indeed she was beginning to fall in love with Jake..

''See ya tomorrow" he said..


"I'll bring you coffee and a pastry tomorrow..before court.."she said, kissing him again in the doorway..

 before easing out of his embrace and walking towards her car.



Neither she nor Jake realized they were both being photographed by a camera with an infra-red lense...


(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: