Thursday, February 3, 2022

Filling In The Blanks


 When I woke up, Sepia was sleeping on my chest... We had had quite a night last night..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEVIN...OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as she moved up and down on me on the side of the bed..

"SEPIA....UMMMMMMMMMMMM JoAnne SEPIA Cokely-Morris....OUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SAYING MY NAME BABYYYYY OUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWW!" she cooed..
Which led to Bed shaking, headboard rattling lovemaking...

"SEPIA......OUUUUUUUUUUU I JUST LOVE YOU...I JUST LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!" I cried out.

"KEVIN, I LOVE YOU TOOO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND...
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

Making sweet love until nearly 3:30 in the morning.. 

Yesterday had been a close one.. We had been kidnapped in New Jersey by three vicious killers.. All three now safely in the morgue and in the next life.. Bringing the death toll to 7 ,if you count the murder of Jay Stevens, which started this whole caper.

Something was going on here.. Something more than a young girl gone missing and I feared there was someone, someone very cold and sinister behind all of this that I hadn't yet met. 






Sepia and Kimmie woke up to the smell of me cooking..


I was cooking.. I had Pancakes, Hash Browns, Bacon ,Orange Juice and Hot Coffee all ready for them when they came downstairs.

In our home!
"Ouuuu look what daddy has made for us..." said Sepia..


"I poured Champaigne into your Orange Juice Mommy." I said Raffishly...


''Ouuuuu nicceee, but Mama has to go to work this morning.. Mama can't stay home today.." cooed Sepia in my ear..


I smiled... I was just glad to be with them..

TWO DAYS LATER-


At Pink's seafood restaurant and store


at this very moment.. Pink was entertaining Detective Barbara Hutton..



"I still don't know how you got my number...but thank you... These scallops and these shrimps are incredible..I'm going to enjoy them..I can't wait to get them home and cook them." said Barbara Hutton.



"Put them in the freezer...They'll keep, I want to talk to you.. Oh and your money is no good here...They're on the house ." said Pink.



"You gave free seafood to Kevin and Mr. Jones last week and last time I worked a case here, you gave free seafood to Sissy and Angie...How do you make any money giving away free seafood like that?" she giggled.


"That's just four people and you make five...I make plenty of money baby!"laughed Pink.. ''Sit down, I want to talk to you...I have information you need to know." said Pink..


''Oh Really?" laughed Barbara, who knew the man named Pink was flirting.


"Have breakfast with me." he said.




He had his cook prepare Eggs, Bacon and two Mimosas for them..


Barbara giggled - ''Mr. Pink, do you really have information for me or did you just want to see me?" she asked, smiling.



''Both really.. You and my good friends Kevin, Walter Jones and Bonnie Shay have been turning this city upside down looking for this girl, Morgan Sykes.. She is the daughter of the late Brandon Sykes..

He was a businessman, and also a suspected drug smuggler.. He supplied a package to a gangster named Bob "Big Butt" Thornton who had a network of dealers around this city...This association made millions for both men.. Kevin ,with help from Sissy Van Buren and her detectives tied Bob Big Butt Thornton's tail and sent him to prison for the rest of his life.. Took their whole organization down a peg..

Brandon Sykes just missed going to jail...He got out of the drug business..but was still a very rich man..

Brandon had a daughter...Morgan...He searched for her for years and he located her.. She had been raised as the legal ward of Pamela Bell... He left Most of his 100 million dollar fortune to her and her legal guardian...

Unfortunately.. He died suddenly...Natural causes.. His Attorney ,Ambrose Higgins was named the executor of his estate... His Present wife, Angelica Sykes wanted that fortune.. She claimed that a second will had been written, a will that left her the lion share of that money... Higgins said that the will had been forged..An argument ensued..and his ex-wife and henchmen may have killed him.. Higgins vanished.. and his ex-wife hired a man named Dunlap, an old bust out Private Investigator to find the daughter...Morgan, who vanished, fearing for her life...

I'm afraid the guardian is involved in this too..up to her ears...  All of those goons you guys have been facing.. The guy from Detroit, His Philly Sidekick, Farley Harbinger..They've all been contacted through Bob "Big Butt" Thornton...The wife still puts money on his books and communicated with him. They all want that money...Morgan has to be eliminated in order for them to get it.

Those twins, Arthur and Abraham Clark, also Bob "Big Butt" Thornton goons.. Ole man Dunlap , the P.I. who was working for her had no license..It was pulled two years ago...He survived by doing odd jobs for Angelica." said Pink.


Now he had Detective Barbara Hutton's full attention..

"WOWWW! Kevin and Sissy have told me that if you don't know something...It's not worth knowing. You've filled in the blanks for me, but I have to know... HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS?" she asked, not expecting to get an answer.


"SHE TOLD ME HERSELF! Kevn had her cell phone number.. He sent her a text..He gave her my name and address..He told her if she was back in Philly that I would take care of her and hide her." he said."She told me that that's why she's been on the run.. Her step-mother wants her dead." said Pink.



"Does Kevin or Bonnie know that Morgan has been in contact with you?" asked Bonnie.


"Kevin knows...He sent her to me! He had her cell number. He sent her a text, gave her my address after your little adventure yesterday. She's safe..I have her hidden where Angelica and Pam can't find her. I wanted you to know." said Pink.


" Good Old Kevin....You are an angel..."said Barbara who kissed Pink in the lips 


They kissed a little longer than normal.. FIFTEEN MINUTES...Perhaps it was a little longer than either of them expected..


"I-I uh have a room upstairs.." said Pink.

"Lead the way." Barbara whispered.


They said nothing, they were breathing heavy and kissing passionately... He slipped her skirt off...she stepped out of her heels and stood in the middle of his room kissing passionately, He was so excited, feeling her shapely curves and squeezing her butt... Something he had only imagined before when he first saw her..

He knew he would never have Sissy Van Buren, but this was just as good..


He slipped her panties down, gasping...

She giggled...


Her body trembled..She hadn't been naked with a man in so long, she was actually nervous...

Pink loved the way she smelled and how soft her skin was


He lifted her petite body up and slowly entered her..

"OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

She was so wet...and so warm, Pink was losing his mind....

"OHHHHHH MY GODDD!" He moaned.. "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned deeply..


He placed her on his dresser...They kissed passionately while he entered her slowly and softly...Her body trembled again...She was having her second orgasm...It felt so good..

They sat on the side of his bed with her going up and down on top of him and him being near delirium..
he clearly didn't know if he was coming or going..

She rode him slowly....He liked looking into her lovely hazel eyes as she rode him.....


They were both near delirium by the time they made it to bed.. Making sweet ,slow and tender love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...

She was amazed that after all of that, he ambushed her in the small bathroom next to this room and took her doggie style..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARE YOU ON SOMETHING? YOU ARE A BEAST!" she exclaimed..


As he lifted her up and thrusted into her softly again....He figured this might be the only chance he ever had with her, so he was making the most of it.. 


A little while later They both stood outside... Pink's workers had run the store without his being there...

He and Barbara had spent most of the day upstairs in his room.. He didn't live here..That room was for taking a nap or resting.


She pulled out her phone and asked for his.. She put her address and phone number in his phone and asked for his.
"You mean, You mean you wouldn't mind seeing me again?" he asked, incredulous.
''Sure..Especiallly after what we did today..WOW!  I haven't cum that hard and that much in a long while...But you uh might want to keep our little thing on the low...It would ruin your reputation, not to mention your street cred if it got around that you were seeing a cop." laughed Barbara.

''Yeah, how about that?" he laughed..

II-

THE NEXT DAY-

I met with Bonnie and Kool Kat in Sam Mother's Diner.. It was nice  not having to worry about Lt. Tragg..


Kool Kat and I had coffee, while Bonnie had Tea.
"You were right Kools , You said follow the money and there was a lot of money to be followed..I think with what I know now..I can fill in the blanks."I said.
''Really? You have new information?" asked Bonnie as she sipped her tea.
''Yeah man, what's up?" asked Kool Kat.


"I knew Morgan's cell phone number.. After she escaped ..I sent her a text..I told her that we had all escaped and that the Clarke Twins and Dunlap were all dead.. She could check the news...I gave her Pink's address and told her he was a friend and to come back to Philly.. He would take care of her.. She did...He's got her in a safe place where she can't be found.. She laid out the whole thing to him..

"This girl, Morgan Sykes.. She is the daughter of the late Brandon Sykes..

He was a businessman, and also a suspected drug smuggler.. He supplied a package to a gangster named Bob "Big Butt" Thornton who had a network of dealers around this city...This association made millions for both men.. I ,with help from Sissy Van Buren and her detectives tied Bob Big Butt Thornton's tail and sent him to prison for the rest of his life.. Took their whole organization down a peg..

Brandon Sykes just missed going to jail...He got out of the drug business..but was still a very rich man..

Brandon had a daughter...Morgan...He searched for her for years and he located her.. She had been raised as the legal ward of Pamela Bell... He left Most of his 100 million dollar fortune to her and her legal guardian...

Unfortunately.. He died suddenly...Natural causes.. His Attorney ,Ambrose Higgins was named the executor of his estate... His Present wife, Angelica Sykes wanted that fortune.. She claimed that a second will had been written, a will that left her the lion share of that money... Higgins said that the will had been forged..An argument ensued..and his ex-wife and henchmen may have killed him.. Higgins vanished.. and his ex-wife hired a man named Dunlap, an old bust out Private Investigator to find the daughter...Morgan, who vanished, fearing for her life...

I'm afraid the guardian, Pamela Bell is involved in this too..up to her ears...  All of those goons we have been facing.. The guy from Detroit, His Philly Sidekick, Farley Harbinger..They've all been contacted through Bob "Big Butt" Thornton...The wife still puts money on his books and communicated with him. They all want that money...Morgan has to be eliminated in order for them to get it.

Those twins, Arthur and Abraham Clark, also Bob "Big Butt" Thornton goons.. Ole man Dunlap , the P.I. who was working for her had no license..It was pulled two years ago...He survived by doing odd jobs for Angelica." I said.


''WOW THAT FILLS IN ALL OF THE BLANKS!"said Kool Kat.
''Wow we've got to tell Barbara." said Bonnie.


"She knows.. She was there yesterday to buy some seafood and he laid the whole thing out to her, just as I'm laying it out to you guys..'I said.


"So What's our next move Big Cheese?" asked Kool Kat.


"It's been three days..Angelica knows that Morgan is still alive and still missing..Angelica is also out of manpower...I mean she's lost six operatives and by now Bob "Big Butt" Thornton is tired and has probably run out of muscle to send her... She's nervous...She needs to tie up loose ends.. She wants that money...She's killed the lawyer, The P.I who was close, closer than we were and all of the goons sent to her have been wiped out by us... She knows we are still alive but figures we are no closer than we were before.

She doesn't know we have the girl in custody and she doesn't know what we know now.. My guess is that Jay Stevens had put all of this together at the time he was killed and just needed Morgan found.. We are now where he was and past where he was.

Sooooooooooooooooo. We are going to turn the heat up on Angelica. Really make her sweat." I said.

Barbara walked in and joined us..

"Heyyyy guys...You fill em in Kevin?' she asked.



"I sure did.." I said.. she looked well rested and relaxed...She had a serene look on her face I had never seen before.

"Girl, you got some last night didn't you? I can tell...I know that look."whispered Bonnie to Barbara.
"Ouuuuuuuuu gitrrrrrllllllll." laughed Barbara as they both laughed a conspiratorial laugh.


III-

"Wow this is bad..."said a Crime Scene Investigator..
"From the blue stuff around her mouth it looked like she overdosed..."said Dr. Hazel Baylor...
''Wow..what a way to go..."said Dr. Marcy Martin


"No sign of foul play?" asked Lt. Sissy Van Buren..

"None that I can see." said Dr. Marcy Martin..

''Her name is Pamela Bell, She was the guardian of that missing girl, Morgan Sykes." said Hazel.

''Well cross her off the list...I was going to interview her,, "I said,.
"The bodies just keep dropping." said Bonnie.


''Don't they now?"said Barbara.


We watched as the body of Pamela Bell was wheeled out of her house... An apparent suicide..Never had I been involved in a case where there was this much death involved.

ADA April Taylor stood outide.. She cried a little bit.


"She was my friend, my good friend..She called me a few nights ago..She was trying to tell me something was wrong, but she wouldn't talk ,she was just on the line silent." she said to Sissy.

who held her in her arms and consoled her.


Angelica stood across the street and watched as we all walked out..

"Damn it.. Those three have the luck of angels... I'm out of muscle and that damn girl still hasn't been found.. I've got to find her..At least they don't know where she is either  or the entire story... Jay Stevens came close, too close.. Those three don't have a clue." she laughed as she walked away.


IV-

Sepia was waiting for me when I arrived home..

"You look like you're close to closing this case.." she said.


''Oh I am...I mean we are.. We have the girl in a safe place.. she's going to testify soon and Ms. Angelica is going to face the music.. I have never been involved in a case where this much death has been involved.. To date eight people have lost their lives since this case began.."I said..


"Well  let me see..You and Walter and Bonnie and Babs are responsible for at least six of them.."Sepia laughed.


"These are pretty bad people, 5 hitmen  and a corrupt P.I. with several other bodies on them, a suicide and at least two murders connected to this and a sinister plot to kidnap and murder a girl ,so one person can get control of a fortune, left to that girl..This is pretty bad... I want to put the mastermind behind all of this behind bars..badly." I said.


"From what you say, she needs to be off the street." said Sepia.  "You know, Kimmie Cakes is with Eva tonight.." she said quietly...


"Oh Yeah?" I laughed..

"Yesssssssssss!" she smiled.


She gave me a nice slow and long kiss.

"Mama wants some morrrrrrrrre." she whispered in between more kisses..

I lifted Sepia and walked her upstairs to our bedroom..



"OOOOOOOOOU...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUP.." Sepia giggled..


We walked into our bedroom...I slipped her dress off....She unhooked her bra and slipped out of her panties...I was already undressed..



We were kissing passionately....

"Ummmmm, ouuuuuu,let me close the door ....Ouuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned..

 "Hurry up girl...I can't wait..." I moaned...

"You never can wait.." she said as she made sure the door was locked..

 Sepia and I continued to kiss, even more passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sepia....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Girl, I thought about you all day" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you did???.......I love you so much...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." I moaned.


 We made sweet love this  night like it was nobodies business.....The bed rocked and began to squeak a little bit....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweetie pie ...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are just showing off, like you always do...in this bed.." she moaned..

The headboard rocked from side to side...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmph..." I moaned...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by....We were enjoying ourselves immensely....



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Kevin... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Sepia....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Sepia! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."I yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh KEVIN, SWEETIE PIE!!. Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned loudly

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god..." she moaned.


"STOP SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!!!....Oh my god!" she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.."I moaned....

''Yesssssssssssss, you are hitting mama's spots...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Work me daddy! Work me....Ummmmmmm"she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Sepia....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed.

I came so hard...I thought I was dying...Sepia was crying, sweat was running down her face and her body was trembling...She was having a massive orgasm...

We listened...All was quiet....
 We cuddled up and held each other tight....

Sepia whispered to me...

''Did you enjoy your dessert?"

I smiled..

"Every bit of it baby."

She giggled..

"You are so nasty..."
We cuddled up and held each other tight as we drifted off to sleep...It had been an incredible night!


Pink was locking up his store for the day when he looked behind him..
It was Detective Barbara Hutton..

"Hi...I uh hope I wasn't being a pain..I-I- I just felt a little lonely.. I'm sorry to bother you with my troubles.. I'm going home." she said.

''No...you're no bother..Get in my car...I don't live too far...You can stay with me tonight..." he said..

They drove to his house..


They stopped at Chinese Bob's and had take out...

and then they went to his home where they hungrilly wolfed down the food.. She liked Pink.. He was a real gentleman and had a nice surprisingly neat house..



He lifted her up and took her upstairs to his bedroom ,which was bigger than that bed in his store..


It was a Smart bed... a bed that moved with your every move and adjusted to your body temperature..
It made good sex even better as she would find out..


Once again, she and this man she barely knew were kissing and slobbering over each other and he had her dress off

and he had her panties down and off.



  Pink got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Barbara again....he never thought he'd get a second chance and not so soon.. It had only been two days ago...How fortunate was he?

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to move and the headboard began to rattle..She was amazed she was talking to him like this.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned.. 

"TALK TO ME BABY..Tell me it's  good?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned  Pink..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU'RE GOOD! UMMMMMMMM SO BIG AND HARRRD, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MISTER PINK….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Pink  showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Pink began to come with wild abandon as did Barbara. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again...Something she never did before..

He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said laughing..

Pink held her in his arms...He was satisfied...He couldn't believe they had made love a second time.

Pink rolled over and entered her again..

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! YOU ARE A BEAST MR PINK...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

She didn't even know his real name...Tonight ,she didn't care...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS passed by before they both came with wild abandon.


She wound up sleeping on his chest...Meaning she really felt comfortable with Pink...She was even snoring!

He had certainly filled all of her blanks.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: