Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Explanations

TUESDAY MORNING!

 "My God, this room stinks, it smells like Hot Garbage." said Toby Tyler, sitting in the "Fishnowl" ,the nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room.

Lt. Tragg had had him brought here and had mercilessly grilled him and stared him down for SEVEN HOURS...The smell was getting to him too....

"So you're going to sit here and say nothing huh?  Do nothing to help yourself out right?" he asked.


Toby Tyler finally spoke.

"You're not trying to help me...You're trying to put me in jail to gain a feather in your cap...You don't fool me." said Toby.

"You're Uncle can't help you....The only person you've got is ME!" said Lt. Tragg..

''What a load of crap.. I didn't tell my suspects that when I was a Homicide cop." laughed Jade.
"Hello Toby...Say nothing... I'm attorney Yvette Jones-Lockwood... This is my team..we will be representing you... That beautiful Asian woman who just spoke is my investigator...she used to be a Homicide detective back in Tokyo..One of the best...
This is Attorney Keith Jones,
His wife, Attorney Beatrice Evans-Jones...We call her Bee Bee...
Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, we call her Little Mamasita...
and her husband, Attorney Kahlil Ahmed..." said Yvette.

''WOWWW!! Talk about the Calvary coming to the rescue..Good Old Unc!" said Toby Tyler.


"I don't believe this. Cal McCafferty  went crying to you guys...You mean he found you in your office? You're never there when I go up.." snarled Lt. Tragg.


"I never said who intervened on his behalf.. Toby, we got you a judge... You'll be arraigned in two hours..We are going to try and get you out of here and then get you some breakfast and get you squared away." said Yvette.


"You won't win this one Vettie, you have a loser here..He is as guilty as hell." declared Lt. Tragg as we filed out..

"You say that a lot..."said Jade.
"Phew, this room smells worse and worse...you really need to clean this room."said Bee Bee as she exited..
''Yesssss, it stinks." said Sofia.



For once, Lt. Tragg listened.. As soon as we were out of ear shot.. he bellowed...

"GUYS, GET THIS TABLE OUT OF HERE...I WANT TWO BUCKETS OF HOT SOAPY WATER, MIXED WITH SOME DAMN PINE SOL....Mop this place down good and then leave the door open, let it air out..Spray some Febreeze in here and empty both trash cans...replace em with new ones.. and get some fans in here.. PRONTO!" he demanded as a detail of uniformed officers hopped to.

He couldn't bare the smell anymore either..


TWO HOURS LATER-

We stood in court with our new client, Toby Tyler.








We all waited to see who the Judge was going to be,. Bee Bee and Sofia smiled...They knew they had gotten a good judge.


We got Judge Percy Reynolds..One of our favorites... He liked us..

Once again we were up against ADA Gilda O'Grady......
Lt. Tragg loved it and no sooner did she sit down, he had his hands up her skirt, rubbing her legs and yanking softly on the waist band of her panties..
She immediately removed his hands and looked him in the eye.

"KNOCK IT OFF!  DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO SLAP YOUR FACE!" she said.

She began her argument saying that due to the cruel and violent nature of this crime, Toby Tyler should be held without bail...
Ms. Yvette cited that Toby Tyler had no prior criminal record and was thought of highly by his contemporaries..


Bee Bee and Sofia presented 50 charactor witnesses who attested to Toby Tyler's charactor...

Kahlil and I argued that there was no clear proof that our client was even at the scene....

Judge Reynolds set his bail at $1000.00 dollars...

Sofia passed a check for $100.00 to the baillif...He smiled at her the same way he smiled at Bresha Billips when she was in court.. She smiled back at him.

"Toby come with us...We are going to go someplace where we can talk in confidence and get you something to eat." said Yvette.
"Good because I'm starving." said Toby... 


We quickly exited out of the side of the courthouse and caught the train to our building.


Lt. Tragg was livid
He once again went to our old building and stormed up the back stairs ,
only to find our old office, still empty and the lights out and doors locked.. I wonder what was he going to do when new people took over our old suite one day.


We were miles away in our new building..


having breakfast-






Pancakes, Sausage, Hash Browns, Coffee and Orange Juice was served to us all.. We all were hungry and we didn't talk shop..we just ate.


After we ate..we met in our conference room.
"Okay Toby we can get down to cases, tell us everything and don't leave anything out."said Ms. Yvette
"Apparently you and this guy had history." I said.
"Tell us about that." said Bee Bee.


"My wife and I got married six years ago...It wasn't a perfect marriage...I admit..We'd been seperated at least twice...and she did take out at least two restraining orders on me during the two seperations..I never cheated on her though with anyone..

We got back together for the third time last year right around Christmas... Brad Richter worked at my investment firm, He had always been hanging around my wife at office parties or when she came to visit me.. Laughing and talking and joking..

At A Christmas Party they both disappeared for about 45 minutes... I went to look for them and found them in the coat room underneath the coats , goin at it..

making love on top of the bed...kissing and slobbering all over each other....

"AYE MIOS DIOS!" exclaimed Sofia..
"DAMN!!" said Kahlil..

"Oh MY GOODNESS!" said Jade.

"It took Five guys to hold me down to keep me from killing them both...They literally dragged me out of the party and took me down to the bar to cool me off...

Brad came down about a half hour later.. He swore that he was drunk out of his mind and she was too and that he never meant for that to happen...She was crying profusely saying she was so sorry... I moved out of the house for about a month before I returned..

I figured we had gone through too much and she did too..So we both decided to file for divorce...I just couldn't deal with it anymore..

Everytime I saw Brad, I wanted to deck him, but I didn't...I saw him two days before he was found shot to death...We had words but it never got violent... I swear, the day he got shot..I was nowhere near that golf course..I was swimming...at the pool..I've got witnesses.."said Toby.



"Jade is going  to check out your story and your alibi.....We want you to check into a hotel..use your real name..."said Yvette..




Sofia gave him a Portal...

"Use this..We will keep you updated on how your case is going through this." she said..

I passed him a burner phone.

"Use this, it's a clean phone." I said.
"Don't call our number or any of our business or personal phone numbers.. All of your communications with us should be through that burner phone." said Bee Bee.

'Wow ,you guys leave nothing to chance." said a smiling Toby Tyler.
"That's why we win cases." said Kahlil.

II-


AFTERNOON-

We all decided to have drinks tonight at Curleys...We were spread out tonight.. Not all sectioned off, but close enough to have conversation between tables..

''This is nice.. You guys got a new case huh?" said Virginia, our new office manager.
''Yeah..Nothing like a good old murder case."joked Yvette.
"Yeah, with Lt. Tragg as the arresting officer.. You guys last few cases didn't involve him." said Gary.
''I wished this one didn't either.. He's annoying enough when he's not involved in a case." I said.
"I know right?" said Bee Bee.
''He's got a thick head..You'd think after getting the snot beat out of him twice recently, he'd mellow out." said Sofia.
''Yeah you'd think."said Kahlil.
"Oh well, after losing so many cases, you'd think he'd investigate more thoroughly."said Jade.
"His thing is getting on Television...Being the story of the day." said Danny Ho.

"Then why doesn't he quit the force and get a TV Talk show like B.L.  B.L. is an attorney, but he doesn't practice...He has that T.V. Show "Hard Bottom" said Jazzy.
''What will Tragg's show be.. "HARD HEAD?" asked Dabnis..

We all cracked up laughing...
"That was a good one Dabnis." said Kayla.
"Fitting." laughed Ray.
Jessica was laughing so hard...
Her Husband Chip had to hold her...

 Olivia and her crew came out tonight.. They took seperate tables in our area.

"Hey everybody..."said Olivia.
"Looks like we missed something." said Donnie Ray who came in just as we stopped laughing..
"Well, I'm ready for a cold one." said Beverly.
''Me too!"said Nelson.
"Let's drink up while we can." said Josie.
"Yeah."said Paris.
"If he comes in I'm just going to ignore him.."said Bresha.
"That never helps." said her husband, Tony.

We had a table of beers
and Martinis in the middle of where we were drinking.

We had TWO HOURS of relative peace and then of course, Lt. Tragg walked in..


Naturally he waded into our area..He zeroed in on Virginia for some reason...

"Enjoying Freedom eh Ginny? What is this, day 30?" he sneered.


"My name is Virginia for your information, Not Ginny and I enjoy life just fine until YOU show up..
Now whether you like it or not you wooden head... I'm free and while I may not be an attorney anymore.. I work for some nice people who are, I make enough money to take care of myself and if you can't deal with that...TOO BAD!!! Now get away from this area and leave me and my friends alone.!" said Virginia..

We began clapping and cheering loudly and pumping our fists...


He didn't like the kind of reception he was getting.. He turned and walked away to the other side of the bar , where people were snickering so much, he turned and left without saying another word and without buying anything.
The Rest of the night turned out to be great...

Later that night at her home... Virginia got a late night visitor..
It was Judge Jetty Dukes.
Virginia told Jetty all about her night at Curley's and about how she told Lt. Tragg off...

"You know...He's really been riding you...Why does he have such a hard on for you?" asked Jetty.

She unzippered his trousers and softly rubbed his now engorged penis...

"YOU HAVE A HARD ON FOR ME!" she said softly..

As they kissed passionately...

"Yeah I knowwwww,,,,Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm his hard on is different... Personal isn't it?" asked Jetty..

"Ummmm yesssssss!" she said as they kissed and he undressed her


 and slipped her panties down..and unhooked her bra..


They stood in the middle of the floor with her softly stroking his penis.. and she began to tell her story..

"Ten years ago or so..I prosecuted the Deputy of Operations... Not this one, who barely tolerates him..but the one before him...The one who promoted him to Lieutenant...He loved that old man like a second father..but he was corrupt...The D.A.'s office did a thorough six month investigation of him and 12 other Highly ranked Brass in the Philadelphia Police department...I prosecuted them all , They all got 10 years in the State prison.  

His Deputy of Operations friend couldn't deal with being in prison...They found him dead in his cell within a week after arriving in state prison. Lt. Tragg took it hard...He blamed me.. Ironically enough, by six years, every last one of them had been released....

Years later when I went on trial for murder , he was there everyday for the trial and he danced and jeered as I was convicted and rolled off to prison..I turned out to be stronger than his hero..I didn't kill myself and I was paroled. To make matters worse, I'm employed at a law firm...That really burns him up!.. explained Virginia.

They kissed passionately...


"I just wanted to know.. I don't care...but I've got a raging boner for you right now.." he said lifting her up and entering her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...I SEEEE,,,,UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUU
JETTTTTTYYYYY!"
she screamed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLL!" he moaned.

"All I know, is he'd better leave you alone.. I've already knocked his ass out once.. He don't want to get clocked again and put on that damn boat ro boot!." said Jetty as he pounded into Virginia..who held on for dear life..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
JETTTY YESSSS...HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS!" she squealed with delight..

"YOU ARE MY BUSINESS!" he moaned..

She sat on him, riding him and giving him sloppy kisses on the side of the bed..

"I LOVE YOU VIRGINIA." he declared as she moved up and down on him..

"I love you too Jetty!" she whispered softly....

She rode him on top of the bed like a surfer rides the waves...driving him insane.
They made love on top of the bed for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!

Jetty finally came and came hard, his body trembling..She'd had about three intense orgasms..

They were still lying on top of the bed kissing...Jetty never got enough it seemed..

"Jetty honey...I've got to get some sleep...I've gotta go to work tomorrow.." said Virginia, kissing him one last time..

"Ummmph damn you so good." he moaned..

"I know...I know...I'll give you some more tomorrow night." she said before she drifted off to sleep.


She fell asleep on his chest...He wrapped his arms around her butt....

III-
The next day at work...

A beautiful bouquet of roses arrived for Virginia.
"These came for you Ms. Virginia."said Bee Bee, smiling..

"I'll get a vase and some water for them."said Sofia.

''Awwww thank you babies." said Virginia. She knew they were from Jetty....She thought of Bee Bee and Sofia as little sisters or nieces , she loved them both dearly.She was going to mentor and help them in whatever way she could.


Ms Yvette laughed.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM UM HMMMMM, you must be driving that man crazy.." she said.
Ms. Jade just smiled.

Virginia blushed.. She had never had this effect on any man before, not even her ex-husband and certainly not this fast....


Me and Kahlil had our conference room ready as we all entered and sat down..
"Come on in Virginia, join us.. You're part of the team."said Yvette.

"Oh Thank you." she said.It felt good hearing Yvette say that and being accepted.



We had Pastries and coffee....

It was time to assess our case..


"I think I should explain something before you guys get started..." said Virginia.. "Ten years ago or so..I prosecuted the Deputy of Operations... Not this one, who barely tolerates him..but the one before him...The one who promoted him to Lieutenant...He loved that old man like a second father..but he was corrupt...The D.A.'s office did a thorough six month investigation of him and 12 other Highly ranked Brass in the Philadelphia Police department...I prosecuted them all , They all got 10 years in the State prison.  

His Deputy of Operations friend couldn't deal with being in prison...They found him dead in his cell within a week after arriving in state prison. Lt. Tragg took it hard...He blamed me.. Ironically enough, by six years, every last one of them had been released....He still blamed me for that man's suicide. He didn't just start hating me...He's hated me for years.

Years later when I went on trial for murder , he was there everyday for the trial and he danced and jeered as I was convicted and rolled off to prison..I turned out to be stronger than his hero..I didn't kill myself and I was paroled. To make matters worse, I'm employed at a law firm...That really burns him up!.. explained Virginia.

''You were doing your job....No reason for you to feel bad." I said.

''Yeah, too bad you couldn't have prosecuted and sent him up too." said Bee Bee..


"He's a bully, but you put him in his place last night..I liked that."said Sofia.


''First time he's ever walked away without having the snot kicked out of him."said Kahlil.


"I loved it. You became my hero last night." said Jade..

"I did too! I was clapping and cheering first before everybody else started clapping and cheering.  No need for any further explanation...We got you Virginia..You're safe here with us."said Ms. Yvette. "Now you guys,  tell me something I don't know about this case." said Ms. Yvette.
''For One thing..Our client wasn't completely honest with us...There were FOUR restraining orders taken out during the marriage....And there was evidence of stalking and cyber bullying on the part of both of them...She briefly dated a guy named Skete Watkins during one of the seperations.. He was cyber bullied so much that he broke it off."said Jade.
"Did he date anybody?"asked Bee Bee.
"Yes....a woman named Katie Wolf, at one time, his divorce attorney...He broke it off because apparently he wanted his wife back.. They did reconcile until the embarrrasing Super Bowl party where she and Brad Richter were caught in the coat room on the bed,making love on top of everyone's coats."said Jade.

"DAMNNNN!"  Kahlil howled with laughter.

"I imagine those coats had love juices on them, every one of them." I said, also howling with laughter.
"EWWWWWWWWW....GROSSS!" said Sofia, playfully punching my shoulder...

Virginia laughed -"I love them" she said, looking at the four of us...

"What about his alibi?" asked Ms. Yvette.
"He was where he said he was... He was at the pool swimming from eight in the morning until noon..I have the testimonies of five close friends who were there with him... According to the coroner, the murder could have taken place anywhere from 11:00- 1:00....According to his credit card, he was getting gas at a nearby gas station at 12:25,,,,He said after that he went to the apartment he was staying at and slept until at least 5:00. He was alone."said Jade.
"You said the murder could have occurred anywhere between 11;00 and 1:00...If he was getting gas at 
12:25, that gives him 30 - 35 minutes to do the deed and get away." I said.

"I checked the mileage on his car and I myself drove the distance from where he was to that golf course...He would have had to be driving at 90 miles an hour, and have run through every stop light and then he would have just been getting there at 1:00, would have been out of breath, have shot him quick and then raced out of there to his home, The mileage doesn't match and it seems highly unlikely he'd of done that and not been seen by anyone...No..Brad Richter's killer was already there." said Jade,

"Nothing beats a good investigator. Nothing." said Virginia, who excused herself and walked back out to the front desk...Just grateful to be amongst lawyers again....and be allowed to hear them discussing a case. She didn't want to step on Yvette's toes..

"Go through Brad Richter's life...See if he owed any gambling debts or was on the hook to a loan shark or maybe he had slept with someone else's wife..." said Ms. Yvette.


Now it was Bee Bee and Sofia's turn to laugh...
"Ms. Yvette's right..He obviously pissed somebody else off, other than our client." said Kahlil.

"If he would sleep with one friend's wife at the same party they all were at!! If he was that bold...He wouldn't stop there...There had to be someone else.. I like that angle." I said.
Ms. Yvette looked at her watch..

"Lunch time..Take two hours." she said.
"That will give us some time to work out in the gym." said Kahlil.
"Of course you aren't talking about really working out are you?" whispered Sofia.
Kahlil looked at her lustfully, "I most certainly am not." he said and smiled.

"Ouuuu Papi, you always want it, don't you?" said Sofia, giggling.

I had my hands around Bee Bee's waist...

"Let's grab some lunch and we can uh eat in your office." I said..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I know what you really want to do...I suppose my office door will be closed too." she said.
"But of course." I smiled raffishly...

"You are just having too much fun with me here." laughed Bee Bee as the four of us left..


Out in the office..


There was a bouquet of Roses....
"Look Ms. Yvette , aren't they beautiful? and for once, they aren't for me..They're for you." said Virginia.
"ME??? OH MY GOD!!!" said Ms. Yvette.
"You have a visitor!" said Virginia.
It was Yvette's husband, Gary...

"Heyy baby, Virginia and I were just catching up on old times....I want to take you to lunch at a nice restaurant in Cherry Hill that Donnie Ray told me about, How bout it? You got some time?" he asked.

Kissing her passionately..

"Well uh yes.. Sure." said Ms. Yvette.


"Go On....I'm minding the store." said Virginia.


"Thanks girl...I owe you." said Yvette as she and Gary walked out..

"So what brought this on?" she asked.

"I was sitting in my office putting away files.. Me and Rockland just finished a big case last week you know.
I was going through my phone and I saw these pretty photos of my very sexy wife and decided to do something nice for her.
There was a photo of Yvette in a red baby doll, The one he loved so much...

and in a playboy bunny suit, his absolute favorite..

"Oh My God!!! You better not lose your phone..I'd hate for somebody, anybody to see me like that..Those photos are for your eyes only." laughed Ms. Yvette. "So all of this is because you looked at photos of me and got a boner?"she giggled.

"Pretty much!" he laughed as they got in the elevator.

"I can't help it if I give you a boner." she joked..


And gave him a big juicy kiss...

These were definitely days she was living her best life.. Married, a partner at the firm finally, Her own beautiful office in a new building.. Four wonderful talented young attorneys of color,




 a great investigator
 and a new office manager..

 It was her dream come true.


IV-



Gary and Yvette walked toward their home.. He had taken her to lunch and she had gone back to work and he had picked her up after work...


"Congratulations My Little Managing Partner.. My little boss lady." whispered Gary seductively....


"Ohhhhh thank you!" cooed Yvette, tired after a long day at work.
"You are really turning me on today." laughed Gary.
''As opposed to any other day?" asked Yvette, smiling.

They kissed under the moonlight..


Once in the house and in their bedroom...Yvette was sitting on the bed in her red lace baby doll...
"Oh My Godddd..."said Gary, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.....

He began undressing hurriedly and pulled Yvette to him and began kissing her passionately..




"OHHHHHHH VETTTIE....OHHHHHHHH " GARY MOANED.

Yvette smiled..

"CALM DOWN GARY BEFORE YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE! " she laughed...


The bedsprings were soon squeaking very loudly.....The headboard of their bed was rattling and the sounds of lovemaking could be heard...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Gary.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

"Vettie, I love you , I just love you soooo much.." moaned Gary, beside himself with lust...

He had gone to lifting her up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuu Gary, I love you too...I love you so much! You don't even understand how much I love youuuu." she cooed.

to throwing her on the bed and laughing gleefully as he stroked her.....Her arms around his neck...her head turning from side to side....both of her legs just shaking furiously....

To finally mounting her in bed, making sweet, slow love to her....



Yvette had had three to four intense orgasms in the EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking...

She was embarrassed at the noise she and Gary were making...She hoped her neighbors couldn't hear it...



Her headboard sounded like it might split in half.....

She was equally embarrassed at the noise she was making....Gary was driving her out of her mind...

She was driving him out of his mind too!

Gary didn't seem like he wanted to stop....but soon he couldn't help it...He came and he came hard like a flowing gusher..His whole body trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned....

They continued kissing....

"Did you like that daddy?" asked Yvette...

"Ouuuuu I loved it baby.." moaned Gary.

"You wanted this all day didn't you?" she cooed softly...

"YES, I did!" he said.
He mounted her again and slowly began movin in and out of her for another HOUR AND A HALF..both of them cumming hard together..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTIE I JUST LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH ." he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUU GARY, I LOVE YOU TOOO!" she moaned.

Gary lay in between her legs with his head resting on her breasts.. Both of them were drenched in sweat....

"Everything alright?" he asked.

Yvette looked over at her clock...




"Couldn't be finer."whispered Yvette...

"Yessssssssss" he whispered...



''Ummmmmmm hold that thought." she whispered and walked into the kitchen to get some water.

"You're good , the best I've ever -" he said.



" I know......"she giggled..

"Well, it's true after all.."laughed Gary.


"You wanna do it some more? asked  Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him and kissed her gently and ran his hands into her panties...

"You have to ask?" he whispered and laughed raffishly...

"No you horn dog!!!..I already know."Yvette laughed...

"OUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ARE SOOOOO HARD! GARY!!! You don't make any sense.." laughed Yvette..

"Neither do you!" said Gary, laughing raffishly...

So for the third time, they began to make love..

They wound up back on the bed...Making sweet love for Another THREE HOURS or so...

"Ummmmmmmmmm you never.....you never get enough do you?" she asked..

"No, I don't...you've got me spoiled...All this good lovin.." he said..

"I knowwwwwwww!" Yvette giggled....as their bed continued to squeak out of control.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES IN THE AIR!!