Monday, February 14, 2022

Good Judge White

 

We were in a Federal Civil Court Hearing..
Judge Stephan White was presiding...

"Has the jury come to a decision?" he asked.

"We have your honor." said the Jury Foreman..

The Baillif gave him the verdict.. He read it and snickered.

"Read it" he said.








We stood with our client...Barry Sanderson..

as the verdict was read...

"IN THE CASE OF U.S. VS SANDERSON...We find the defendent...NOT GUILTY!!!" read the bailiff.

Barry Sanderson had been arrested and charged in a 174 Million Dollar Fraud Scheme in which it seemed like he was the scapegoat and fall guy for his company, which had just made him CEO..

We had proven his innocence and handed a defeat to U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Abrams..


who had been up weeks ago and had lost a case against us and Yvette's team trying to prosecute States Attorney Tanya Mosley...He had been part of Bill Strong's team...Now here he was again, pressing a case on his own and losing to us..

He angrilly kicked the table and tossed his suit jacket up to the ceiling..

"BULLSHIT!! WHAT KIND OF DAMN JURY WAS THIS??" he screamed in anger..


"Counselor, Control yourself.." said Judge White..
"Olivia, you and your team was worth every penny...Thank you sooo much." said a happy Barry Sanderson.
''You're so welcome." said Olivia.
"If I were you...I'd get away from that company..They seem a bit shysty.."said Beverly..
"Of Course Having a great Investigator for a husband is always a plus"said Olivia..
I smiled.. I had done an extensive investigation...even going undercover a bit to learn bits and pieces of how this company was operating..
"YESSSSSS!" said Beverly.
Both girls gave me a sweet kiss.

''Well good luck to you man."said Nelson, who as usual had picked an awesome jury...




His wife and her aunt, gave him a sweet kiss too!


"Good Luck to you." said Josie to our client...
"What are your plans now?" asked Bresha.

"Well like Beverly said.. I'm turning in my resignation from that company...And I'm going to leave Philly for awhile and go down South, someplace where it's warm, the beer runs cold and I don't know the name of any of the players." said our now former client..  "Check your accounts...Your fee should be showing up in a day now." he laughed.

''Always a good thing."laughed Olivia.. "Come On Guys let's get out of here." she laughed as we all left..

''Sounds like a man after my own heart." I said, shaking his hand.


Judge White watched us all, particularly my wife, 

Olivia as we left the courthouse.


THE NEXT DAY- THE OFFICE OF JUDGE STEPHON WHITE...

"Olivia, Olivia....You guys really got cute in that case, bringing up that archaic old law and that even more archaic ruling in Johnson Vs Baxter.. I had to laugh...We learned about that in law school..Never thought it would be used in a case...Heh heh heh..Neither did U.S. Attorney Jeff Abrams.. He was fit to be tied..heh heh heh....This is only the second loss of his career and you were involved in both...That Tanya Mosley defense you and Vettie put on was text book brilliant..I saw some of it on Court TV..wow...all I could say was I knew you when.."laughed Judge White.

"I teach my attorneys to always be prepared...and to prepare well....And they did.. My niece Beverly and my newest attorney, Bresha Billips actually found that old ruling and that case..


I can't take credit for that one, even I was amazed." admitted Olivia.
"Yes, that's the virtue of keeping young ,fresh eager attorneys around you..You teach and mentor them and you learn from them too."said Judge White.


''Exactly.. "laughed Olivia. The Good Judge had been one of her fellow law school classmates..


"How far we've all come.. You, Vettie, Me.. Vettie made partner, has her own office in a new building and her own staff, four attorneys, an investigator and an office manager..You started your own law firm, got four attorneys, an in house investigator and an office manager and me,.I'm a Federal Judge..Who would have thunk it? Karen Page is the head of the Wrongful Conviction Unit and Sharon is the Deputy SAC of the FBI/ATF in the area...I heard Tony Hopkins became a cop, but went back and got his law degree...Good for him..He was so close to graduating when he quit.. Our class really did well didn't they Liv?" asked Stephan White.
''Yes we did..Tony Hopkins was in the same graduating class as one of my attorneys, Josie Boyd" said Olivia.

'' Oh yes, Josie." he said 
Thinking about another of Olivia's very attractive attorneys.. The entire trial he kept going back from Josie , to Olivia's  niece, Beverly...

who he'd met when she used to come up to college to visit her aunt when they were in law school.
Beverly was maybe 16 or just barely 17 then and already had the body of a full grown woman...Olivia was very protective of her , keeping the predators away from her.. She didn't need to protect her now.
She was a full grown adult.  Her husband, Nelson knew that...He had already taken her off the market.


Her other attorney, Bresha Billips wasn't shabby either.. Killer Body, Cute face and a sexy pout..
Olivia kept attractive women around her...Even in law school....Her close friends were

Her sexy room-mate, Yvette Jones, Now a partner at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt, one of the top law firms in the country.
The white girl who lived across the hall from them, Now an Assistant District Attorney, Karen Page
And sexy ass Sharon Harris. Now Hopkins, Deputy Sepcial Agent in charge of the FBI/ATF in the area.

He got an erection just thinking about all of them....

He returned his attention back to Olivia...who he had tried mightily to get into bed back in college.

"You know, you and I almost hooked up a couple of times..but the timing was bad.. I had somebody or you had somebody...When you got divorced I went looking for you, but your niece told me you were in New Orleans at the Essence Festival.. I guess that's where you met Donnie Ray... I got married after that and then divorced and when I looked you up again..You not only had the law firm, but you were married again... Does Donnie Ray know what a great gal he has?" asked Stephon White.

''He does!....He does!" said Olivia, who realized this conversation was veering into waters she didn't wish to swim in.  "I hear you're up for the party nomination for Lt. Governor." she said.

"I am, but it's a long shot..." he said..

"You have a law practice too....Amazing that you run it and are a Judge." said Olivia.

"It's not like yours... I have a few clients on retainer.. A third of your working capital and employ another attorney and a para-legal, that's it..I have to pay rent on this office in this building..I'm not the baller you are Liv.Not yet.." he laughed.

"Ohhh you're close, you're about to surpass all of us.. Mr. Lieutenant Governor.."laughed Olivia.

His phone rang...


"I have to take this Liv...We'll talk later..Thank you for stopping by." he said.

''Sure..I had to leave anyway, to meet up with my guys."said Olivia, leaving.





His Office was in Olde City.. Not too far from The Bridge, where Yvette and all of her neighbors and friends were now working..

Olivia met with me, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha in their incredible cafeteria..







Bresha got to eat lunch with her husband, Tony who worked in the building.




Yvette, Jade and their new Office Manager, Virginia Shaw  joined us, along with the rest of her staff,
Fellow Attorneys Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, and Kahlil Ahmed.






We had all just finished a case, weeks before...And this was the first time we were eating lunch together,
in the comfort and safety of their new building in a few weeks.








Cousin Kayla, Jazzy, Kayla's husband, Ray, Jazzy's husband, Dabnis, Jessica and Chip and our friend, Assistant District Attorney Karen Page all joined us...

It was so relaxing to eat here and not have to contend with Lt. Tragg..


At Sam Mother's diner across town... Things were quiet...Sam was perturbed just looking at Lt. Tragg


For 30 days...His business was at it's zenith...Attorneys, Detectives...what have you were all eating in here and there was no incidents..It was peaceful and profitable..Since he had returned.. None of the attorneys were eating here..All of the detectives stopped coming too.. It was because of Artie. He was an insufferable bully...Especially to the women...Starting arguments...some of which led to fist fights..
Fishing his hands up under women's skirts...Some of whom slapped the daylights out of him.. He just didn't seem to get the message...Now none of them came in..

Lt. Tragg noticed.. but he didn't seem to get the message that he was the problem..




He went up to Yvette's Office two times since he'd been back only to find the lights off and the door locked.

He still hadn't figured out that Yvette and crew no longer worked there and were halfway across town in a new building..


And in the office of Judge Stephon White-

''Are you sitting down Stephon? I just got the word from a credible source that you got the Democratic Nomination for Lt. Governor... This is history baby...If you win, you'll be the first Black Lt. Governor in States History...WAY TO STEP UP BOYYYYYY!" came the voice over the phone.

"I GOT THE NOMINATION FOR STATES ATTORNEY??? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!  AWWWW YEAH MAN...I DIDN'T THINK I HAD A SHOT...THIS IS BIG MAN...WE GOTTA POP SOME BOTTLES BABY!" he yelled in Glee.

II-

Later that day...

"We 've been working pretty hard Guys and Gals..  So You're off tomorrow...and a half day the next day.
How's that?" "said Olivia.

''And then it's Saturday.. Nice... We can have another laundry day and take Virgnia." said Beverly..

''We are making that Laundromat a lot of money."laughed Josie.

"For just one day...You don't know what they pull in during the week."said Nelson..

''We don't...but considering how squeaky clean it is, everytime we've been..I don't think it gets the usage our neighborhood laundromat gets."said Bresha.

"Could be , everyone around here is just pigs." I joked..

''Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyy !!" Olivia laughed.


Against our better judgement, Olivia and I and Yvette and Gary went out tonight to Curleys for some cold drinks..

"This is a nice stress buster after the trials we have have.."said Olivia.
"Yeah...I was surprised...Bev and Nelson, Josie and Paris and Bree and Tony opted to stay home tonight." I said.

"So did Keith and Bee, Sofia and Kahlil and Jessica and Chip. Even Jade and Danny chose to stay put." said Yvette..
"You know what that was about...Bed springs are going to be squeaking...If they aren't already."laughed Gary..

"Ohhhhh, that's all YOU think about.."laughed Yvette.

"I'm sure they are all cuddled up reading a good book or listening to music." laughed Gary..

I cracked up laughing... "Yeah, I'll bet they are..." I said and High fived Gary.

So did Olivia... "My cousin Kayla and Ray and Jazzy and Dabnis stayed home tonight too..Maybe we should have gone and gotten Virginia." said Olivia.

"Honnnnneyyyyyy, Jetty is practically living over her apartment. He's in love, sends her a bouquet of different colored roses every afternoon...even picks her up after work sometimes. You don't have to worry about Virginia being lonely."laughed Yvette.

"Here come our drinks.." said Olivia,laughing.





Our drinks arrived.... The afternoon was relaxing for about Ninety Minutes in.. We had ordered a second round of drinks.


Then "Mr. Warmth"  "Mr. Personality" ,Lt. Tragg  arrived.... Naturally , he HAD to walk over to our table..

''What No big party tonight.???..Where is the rest of the crew?' he asked.


''They're all home, " said Olivia.


He smiled, gazing at her sexy legs and body...Donnie Ray was a lucky man , he thought. He noticed that Yvette had big shapely sexy legs also.Gary was also a lucky man.. He understood them both being whipped in his opinion.

"Soooooooo Yvette, I understand you got a big promotion...You're a Partner now huh? Got a Office Manager...Do you have a new office? You're never in the office I have come to know you were in." he said.
"I am a Partner now, going on three months and  yes and I do have an Office Manager...." she replied, purposely not answering the second question.

''What's it to you who is working for me?" asked Yvette.. "Keith ,Bee Bee, Sofia ,Kahlil and Jade work for me too!" she said.


"But they aren't ex-cons, recently paroled ex-cons who were once a big time attorney.They aren't political favors" he said. He was fishing for something! That much was obvious.

''We are not going to have this conversation over and over again are we? .. She was paroled.. Yvette gave her a job..That's it...There is nothing more.. I know you'd like it to be , but that's it.. And I was not her attorney..She didn't hire her as a afavor to me. Her attorneys were Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles Burrows...Look it up, it's on record. Now go..Leave us alone.."said Olivia.


"I know who they are...They live across the street from you and right next door to Vettie here.."said Lt. Tragg.

''Yeah and?  I've known Virginia for years.. I've gone up against her in court when she was an ADA...She's my friend, despite what she did...She served her time, She was paroled, She needed a job and I needed an Office manager..She was willing to do it.. End of story. She was no political favor. This is a huge step down for someone like her who was a big time litigator, pulling in huge salaries. And why are we having this conversation? We came here to relax with our husbands, not talk about work with YOU! Go order a drink!" said Yvette, starting to get a little annoyed.
''Please Leave..Come On Man..You're beatin a dead horse." I said.
"You know Virginia was paroled ,You know she works for my wife , End of story..Do you plan to harrass the woman and hang that over her head the rest of her life? Let her live man.."said Gary.


''Tell me about this judge?" asked Lt. Tragg, ignoring all of us as if we hadn't said anything.

"I'm not answering any more questions..I came out to relax with my husband, who I have not seen all day , get some  cold drinks, I didn't come out to be interrogated. Good Night Lieutenant." said Yvette, who turned her back to him..

"Good Night" said Olivia , who turned her back to him also...

We continued drinking and laughing and talking amongst ourselves completely ignoring him..


He stood there with a blank stare...No one was talking to him..

"I HOPE NONE OF YOU WILL BE DRIVING TONIGHT AFTER ALL OF THIS DRINKING YOU'RE DOING!" he bellowed..

Curley walked over..

"ALRIGHT ARTIE, THAT'S ENOUGH! Everybody in here is drinking and will be driving home..What are you going to do, follow every one of my customers? Huh? Give em a breathylizer?  Because of you, money is walking out the door.. Now I want you to leave these people alone..GO SIT DOWN , AND SHUT UP AND ORDER A BEER!!!...YOU GOT THAT?" snarled Curley...


Lt. Tragg was as red as a beet..He stomped his foot and stormed over to a table and sat down...


We were all home within an hour.. We finished our second round of drinks and decided we had had enough of Lt. Tragg.


Olivia and I stood in the kitchen..It was dark....We looked out of the window into the street. I had my arms around her waist.

"HE MAKES ME SO MAD...HE'S SO ANNOYING! SO CONDESCENDING!" Olivia said as I held her in my arms..
''HE IS...I AGREE WITH YOU..HE'S GOT A THICK HEAD...HE JUST DOESN'T GET IT." I said.

We kissed passionately...I knew we were going to have some good sex tonight..When Olivia was angry, she was more passionate than ever,,,

''Speaking of something THICK....My goodness Donnie Ray...OUUUUUUU!! Do you stay hard all day?" giggled Olivia..

''When I'm around you, yes...When you were a short mini skirt like this , most definitely.." I said.


I slipped her mini skirt off of her and she unbuckled my trousers...

"My goodness..look at you all big and hard...How does your boxers hold all of this in?" she gasped ,stroking me softly..


I slipped her panties down slowly...


I lifted her up and entered her slowly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE IT TO ME....GIVE IT TO ME....OHHHHHHHHH
MY GOD!!" she screamed out as I long stroked her....

"OLIVIA...OH MY GODDDD!" I yelled out.. I didn't know if I was coming or going.



I bent her over the sink and pounded into her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..


We stood in the middle of the bedroom and kissed and fondled each other...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OLIVIA...I'M LOSING MY MINDDDDDDD!" I Screamed out..

I had her on the chest of drawers in our bed room pounding away....I felt so good, I didn't know if I could stop...

Olivia looked at me in shock...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I NEED MORE DONNIE RAY, MORE! OUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHHHHHH MY GODDD!! MORRRRE!" she exclaimed.

She sat on me, kissing me slowly and softly.. and began to move up and down furiously and then slowly, blowing in my ear...
She rode me cowgirl style..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LOVE YOU DONNIE RAY, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE MY HUSBAND!" she cried out..

"I LOVE YOU TOO! MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW!" I said.

"OUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
"OUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed
as we began to rock the bed back and forth...

NINE TO TEN HOURS of slow sensual lovemaking followed, Olivia had 5 intense orgasms and I came so hard, I felt like every bit of energy was drained out of my body...She had left me weak, gasping for air..



Olivia fell asleep on my chest....We both slept well.

III-


THE OFFICE OF STEPHON WHITE- TWO DAYS LATER!

Judge Stephon White sat in his office sipping his coffee.


Still glowing over getting the party nod to run for Lt. Governor of the State of Pennsylvania.. 


Ronald Munson, a city Attorney, everyone thought was a shoo in for the nomination walked into his office...he was not a happy camper..

"Hey Ron. Uh Sorry about not getting the nomination...I thought you had it in the bag.." said Judge White..


''Don't patronize me..you arrogant jerk..If I thought YOU were the best man for the job, I wouldn't be here.. but I don't and you're not.. You're a fraud...five years ago, you bought your way to that seat...and now I can prove it!" said Ronald Munson.

''What the hell are you talking about?"asked Judge White..


"Enjoy your nomination for the short time you have it... You're about to be indicted pallie.. They got a witness ,  a witness who knows all about the bribe you took...An old bust out...alcoholic named Paul Johnson...My former partner...He's prepared to testify about the deal you made that got you put in your current Judgeship..I'm not surprised the cops haven't come for you yet." said Ron Munson, who snarled and walked out..


At our office....




Alfreda had put out a nice spread of Pastries and Hot Coffee..
''Ummm mommy these are good, did you bake these?" asked Beverly...
"Or is this the work of your caterer Alfreda?" asked Olivia.


"No and No.. I didn't bake these and they are not from my caterer..I picked these up at Cakeman Raven.."said Alfreda..

"I should have known... Cakeman Raven makes the best stuff." said Nelson, munching on a pastry..
"I love the smell when you walk in his spot.. You can smell the doughnuts and the bagels in the oven.." I said.
''Ouuuuu yes..It makes you want to buy something." said Josie.

"Tony's birthday is coming up...I think I better order his cake in advance." said Bresha.

"Freda , give me your receipt for all that...I'll re-imburse you from petty cash." said Olivia..


"Someone's at the door.. probably Rockland." said Alfreda.,


It was good judge Stephon White...

"Hello Olivia.. I said I was going to come and visit you eventually... I didn't plan to visit you in the situation I'm in.. I'm in trouble." he said.

"You just got the nomination for Lt. Governor two days ago and you're in trouble already?" asked Olivia.

''Someone is trying to smear me..They're trying to say I accepted some kind of Bribe five years ago..
A Bribe that got me a judgeship.. I didn't...They say some guy named Paul Johnson is prepared to testify against me...I know him.. He's a lawyer or he used to be..He's a damn drunk now.. We knew each other five years ago..I threw him some work..a few cases..and that's it..,.I don't know about any deal.. I need this snuffed before it can do me any harm...I need representation.." he said.



''You got an address for this guy?" I asked.

"I've got three...He could be at any one of them or none.. I haven't seen him in years..Five years." said Judge White.
''Okay, give me the addresses, Shortcake and I will check them out tomorrow." I said.
He looked baffled. "Shortcake?" he asked.
''That's me..Donny Ray likes to have an attorney present when he does his investigations and interrogations..Just so no one can say anything untoward happened.."said Beverly.
"Nobody calls her Beverly ,except when she's in court..She's always been my niecey poo, her entire life and her husband calls her "Honey Bun." explained Olivia.
Nelson smiled.

''What do they call you Liv?" asked Judge White.
''My husband calls me sexilicious."joked Olivia..


Josie and Bresha smiled.
"It's fitting." said Judge White who admired all of the beautiful women in our office,.


IV-


Beverly and I entered the last listed residence of Attorney Paul Johnson. We hit pay dirt.. We inquired about him..

"The Lawyer eh?  He's probably at the bar... That's one bar he never passes." said another man who might have also been an attorney.

Beverly appreciated the humor.. she laughed..

''Donnie Ray. I've been here before." she said.
"I remember.. This place has a pool on the rooftop and a bar...You. Jazzy, Kayla , Raylene and your murderous girlfriend Mya stayed here for your law school reunion.. How is Mya? You ever write to her or hear from her?" I asked.

"No" was all Beverly would say.  I suspected she no longer wanted to talk about Mya or the two murders and possible suicide committed here that week a few years ago.


Paul Johnson was right where they said he was.. At the bar.



with a tequilla bottle and three shot glasses of Tequilla in front of him.. 


Paul Johnson looked like he was sloshed already...

"Mr. Johnson? Paul Johnson?? I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...I'm an Investigator....

This is Attorney Beverly West-East...We are possibly representing Judge Stephon White , we would like to ask you some questions." I said.

''Can't you...Can't you...Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't  you see I'm drinking? I'm no condition to answer any qu-qu-questions right now....I'll talk to you tomorrow." he said.
''But Mr. Johnson." said Beverly.

"Come on Shortcake...Maybe we'll catch him when he's sober." I said. and we left.



Back at our Office/Duplex-


''He was so drunk , he couldn't even complete a sentence.." said Beverly, imitating him..."Can't you...Can't you...Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't you see I'm drinking? I'm no condition to answer any qu-qu-questions right now....I'll talk to you tomorrow." she said.

Nelson, Josie and Bresha cracked up laughing...

''Awww man, you said he had a half bottle of Tequilla and three fingers in front of him..He was bombed out!" said Nelson.
"I'll bet his breath was kicking.." said Josie.


"Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl !He smelled like a saloon...Like whatever he drank and then some." said Beverly...
"Oh My God! Well how can you be sure he'll be sober tomorrow?" asked Bresha.

''We can't , unless we catch him early, before he starts drinking."

''And when will that be?" asked Olivia.
                                     

" There is a preliminary hearing tomorrow , Same courtroom you guys just practiced in..Be there ...Maybe if I hear what he's got to say that will answer a lot of questions. We can talk to him then..He won't be drunk then."Said Judge White.

''Hope Springs Eternal."said Olivia.

''He was a great attorney at one time..A top litigator..Now he's a damn drunk.." said Judge White.

''What Happened to him? " I asked.
''I couldn't tell you." said Judge White.


It was night time...

Olivia was both Horny and a little ambivalent, I suspect..

We had been kissing for a long time...Finally she said -"Make sure the door is locked and cut the light off."

I locked the door and  dimmed the lights.



I eagerly unhooked her bra , and slid her panties down...



I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the sink..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. "You've been wanting to do this all day haven't you?" she said.

"Yesssssssss!" I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  I CAN TELL...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I'VE WANTED YOU TO DO IT TO ME TOOO! OUUUUUUU!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUU!!" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU " said Olivia.  "UMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she hollered..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned.

I was near delirium!!



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSS..OHHH YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!!! YESSSSS , GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!" Olivia demanded as we wound up on the living room floor for  TWO HOURS....really going at it...I did my best to oblige her..


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..gasping for breath... 




Another TWO HOURS passed by..This was the ride of my life...I didn't know if I was coming or going..She was still so soft, so wet, smelled so good...Kissed me soooo softly....

I put her down, she leaned into me..We had stopped to catch our breath...

"WOW!! ,Let's get in the bed..!" she laughed..

She took me by the hand and led me  into our bedroom where we undressed..

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..

"Ummmmmmmmmm you feel so gooood!" she exclaimed in between butter soft kisses..

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH, SO DO YOUU!" I moaned.
and then for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..


Downstairs, Nelson and Beverly
were on the couch kissing until they couldn't stand it anymore...


Clothing came off, Boxers, Panties and Bras came off.


 and he lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window.. She admired Nelson's stamina.. He held her up like that for THREE HOURS!

"OUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS OUUUUUUUU HUSBAND, DO IT TO ME!!" she yelled.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!   OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHHH MY GODDDD!" exclaimed Nelson..

Beverly was soft and wet and smelled good....She kissed him slowly with butter soft kisses...He was close to exploding..




Their soft sweet moans could be heard if you stood close to the window..So could Olivia and I.


Nelson was going to town...He had Beverly on the living room floor..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Beverly loudly...ANOTHER TWO HOURS passed by,,

Beverly had Nelson hollering too!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU...LAWDDDDDD!"




She was riding him! slowly, softly like a surfer rides the waves on their couch...


They never made it to their bedroom , they wound up making slow and sweet love on their living room couch  again for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....
Beverly was riding him.. and kissing him slowly...

" Baby we may have to get a new couch or get this one fumigated.. We've been doin the complete nasty on this couch a lot.. a whole lot.." she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I knowwwww.. ouuuuuuuuuu I knowww.." he said..

She continued to ride him slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she yelled to the top of her lungs.




Olivia's phone rang sometime near daybreak...




''It's on the charger....I'm not answering it...Nobody should be calling me this time of morning." said Olivia.

She turned to me...

She gave me a wet ,sloppy kiss...

"It's times like this, I'm glad you're my wife." I said..

"I'm glad you're my husband." she said in between more kisses.

"I'm glad I am too!" I whispered softly...

I then bent her over the bathroom sink and took her doggie style.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...MEOWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed.


The Phone stopped ringing after awhile..


It was Judge White, he couldn't sleep, Olivia was on his mind..He didn't really want anything.. There was no reason for him calling her this time of morning anyway...He risked angering her...He put his phone down and attempted to go back to sleep.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: