Friday, February 4, 2022

Mister Lucky


 BAYSIDE, PA- 

A Young man made a call from Bayside to Philadelphia.
The phone rang...
"Hello!" came the voice of Angelica.


"I'm in Bayside, There is no sign of Detective Barbara Hutton... Her car isn't ouside her apartment building or in the garage..It doesn't look like she's been here.. I've been by Morris's house..No one there either..I stopped by his wife's job...and his job. No sign of her or his kid... And Bonnie Shay , no sign of her or her husband. It's unbelievable...It's almost like thy knew you had contracts on em...They're all out of sight." said the man.


"They couldn't possibly know...No sign of the girl either?" asked Angelica..

''No sign of her either... I've turned this town upside down."said the man..


"Go to that seafood place.. Find that guy named Pink....It is said he knows everything and everybody worth knowing...If he won't talk..PERSUADE HIM IN YOUR SPECIAL WAY AND THEN KILL HIM!!! That'll bring Morris and his pals out and then kill them all." she said.

"I'm on it." he said.



What she didn't know was that we had tapped into her phone and could hear all of her conversations and were recording them...We had picked up chatter on her phone and internet 24 hours earlier that she had hired yet another operative and his mission was to find and kill Morgan and to Kill me and my entire family, Bonnie Shay and her husband, Detective Barbara Hutton and Pink.  The only one not named was Kool Kat.. Guess he was Mr. Lucky. I took immediate precautions.



Sepia and Kimmie were safe and sound, working remotely from Bonita and Robert Foxworth's home
with Bonita.


Bonnie and Ronald Shay were safe..

They were at Donald Smooth's house near the airport..

My Only problem was Barbara.. I didn't know where she was.

She hadn't answered her phone all night...I was worried about her.. She was the only one who hadn't been warned or covered..

I called Pink's place.


His assistant manager was there  but said that Pink hadn't shown up for work this morning.. Now I was really worried,

''Walter, I'm worried...Pink didn't come into work this morning."I said.
"Aww that don't mean nothing... Pink is probably with a chick...You know him." said Kool Kat..

At that very moment... Pink and Barbara were in the middle of coital bliss.. He lifted her up and was long stroking her in the middle of the floor..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOD LAWDDDD MISTER PINK!UMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOODNESSSSSS! WOUUUUUUU!" Barbara screamed out. She was having an intense orgasm, amazed at this stamina...She had thought she had really put something on him last night...but he had awakened and had her legs spread and up in the air..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Pink.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO...OUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOOO
UMMMMMMMMMMM YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS MISTER PINK...OUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUU! I'M ABOUT TO CUMMM...OUUUU!" screamed Barbara, whose body was trembling, sweat was running down her face...She hadn't had this much sex in awhile and it felt good, Mr. Pink was spoiling her.

Pink was cumming like a gusher...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he yelled..


They held each other and laughed ...both of their bodies trembling.



They took a nice long hot shower together..


They took a nice nap afterwords..

She woke up and looked at her phone..It was 10:00 am.. She had missed 7 messages from me.. She called me.


"Babs I'm soooo glad to hear from you...I was worried sick.. Our friend Angelica has a contract out on every one of us except Walter.. She apparently doesn't know about us..My wife and daughter are safe with friends.. Bonnie and her husband are in the safe house with Morgan..Meanwhile there is an open contract out on you and Pink.. He's not at his store.."I said.

''It's alright...He's with me, we are heading towards his store now.. It's a..ahhh a long story..I'll explain later." said Barbara...


"That's okay...We'll meet you there." I said. 

II-



Pink's Seafood Restaurant and Store..


Angelica's latest hitman called her again..


"Boss Lady, I'm at Pink's seafood joint.. The Assistant Manager just told me he called and  he's on his way... I'm outside.. They were real helpful, even told me the kind of car he drives.." he laughed.


''Don't give him a  chance to go inside.. Take him to the parking lot and impress upon him to tell you what he knows..If he doesn't know.. KILL HIM!" she commanded.


"Got'cha..." he said, laughing..

Pink drove Barbara to her car ,which was in the parking lot..


Pink was walking towards his store when he was acosted..


"Hey friend...Your name Pink?" said the young man in a leather jacket and black turtleneck..


''Who wants to know?" asked Pink.


''We do?" he said and chuckled.


''We? We who..?" asked Pink.


"Me and .40 Cal..heh heh heh." he laughed.. and he cocked his gun....


"You mind if me and my friend Glock join the party?" laughed Barbara...


He spun around and made the big mistake of aiming at her

 and she fired one shot which knocked him off his feet..



 and into a row of stacked trash cans which fell on top of him...


Pink picked up his. 40 Caliber..


"Pink baby...put that down!!!!...That's evidence." said Barbara softly.. 

Kool Kat and I drove up just then and we had our guns drawn... But the closer we got..We could see there was no need for that.
Kool Kat and I pulled the trash can's off of him..

''Good Shot girl..and they say me and Kool Kat are lethal." I said.
"Hey Kev, he's still breathin..He's still alive.." said Kool Kat...

''Well isn't he Mister Lucky!" I said.


We Watched as the ambulance took him to the hospital... He was in pretty bad shape.. but he was alive.
Somehow I was glad.



III-


"You know you left those scallops in my freezer...I'll uh keep em for you."said Pink softly..

''Why don't I pack an overnight bag and uh come over and cook them for you after this is over? and uh spend the night, this weekend?" Barbara whispered..

Pink was tickled uh Pink..

"Wow!  That would uh...That would uh be great...I-I can get some wine..." he whispered.

"Ouuuuuuuu that would be even better." Barbara whispered..


They kissed softly...


''Stay safe baby....You sense any trouble, you have my number..You call me okay?" Barbara whispered.


"You know I will baby." Pink whispered to her..


Barbara walked over to me and Kool Kat...

"I told you it's complicated and that I'd explain.." She said. She knew we'd seen her and Pink share a sweet kiss and had put together that they had spent the night together.

"There is nothing to explain...That's your business." I said and smiled.

"You're grown girl.. What you gotta explain to us?" said Kool Kat...


"I love you guys, all you Philly guys." said Barbara.



"I called Bonnie and I contacted Sissy...They'll be joining us shortly... News of Laughing Boy's shooting will be kept out of the news for 24 hours.. By then we will have wrapped up this whole mess.." I said.

''What is our next move?" asked Kool Kat.

"Well.. it's time to for us to meet Mrs. Angelica Sykes... the mastermind behind all of this, time to end her game...." I said 


At this moment , a telling conversation is going on between a would be wealthy heiress and a convict serving life.

"Nah, no..I've got no more.. Every guy I've sent you has wound up dead Angelica.. Guys are beginning to think it's a set up." said Bob "Big Butt" Thornton..


"It's that Kevin Morris fellow and his co horts.. We under estimated them.."said Angelica.


"Yeah he is a slippery cat... Dangerous too...I mean, I wouldn't be here if not for him... Stop worrying about him.  He doesn't know where the girl is..Find her,  Eliminate her and your problems are solved.. What can he do? You'll have your money and be far away from Philly...He will be a distant memory.
This guy I sent you..He's pretty good.." said Bob "Big Butt" Thornton.


"He's alive at least. I have him hunting Morris and his whole family, plus that Insurance Investigator and her husband and that cop from Bayside..He hasn't located them yet."said Angelica.

"That's why he's still alive.. That's not the move...Change it up.. Tell him to grab Pink, torture him...He knows everything there is to know..That's how you find that girl... Call him change it up, Forget about Morris and that insurance investigator and for god sakes.. Don't hit a cop...Not even a Bayside copper..
Too much heat...Be smart Anhie girl.." said Bob "Big Butt" Thornton..


''You're right Big Butt...My husband always said you were a master manipulator."laughed Angelica.


While she was having that conversation...We were driving up on her residence.



Her party was about to come to an end..


IV-


I snatched her phone from her...


I snatched her phone from her..

"HEY BIG BUTT, How's tricks?" I said,

"You son of a bitch!" snarled Bob Big Butt Thornton, who immediately hung up..


"I'll have you killed."snarled Angelica.

"Your days of ordering killings are over missy, your latest operative is in the hospital ,fighting for his life.."said Bonnie.

"Oh and don't bother calling your body guards... They're taking a nap." said Kool Kat who walked in with Barbara..


who smiled.

"You've been a hard person to catch up with." she said.


"Your murder was solved..Why couldn't you leave this alone?" snarled Angelica.



''Jay Stevens was an acquaintence of mine and Bonnie... Just catching his killers, which you sent after him wasn't enough...We knew it involved that girl and we had to find the girl and we did..Despite some more of your henchmen trying to stop us.. I've had her for a few days now.. She's safe and she told us and the police everything..and I mean everything.. We know about your connection to Bob Big Butt Thornton and as we speak, He's being moved to the hole and having conspiracy charges lodged against him.  Considering he's doing Life, No parole.. These charges won't mean much..The fact that you won't be putting money on his books anymore will mean something to him." I said.


"You know everything huh? You have Morgan huh?  Well then I guess this is all over."said Angelica ,who reached in her desk and produced a gun.



We were all startled, we pulled our guns..


"You won't have the pleasure of humiliating me ,by making me do a perp walk." she said and put the gun to her head and fired, blowing her brains out in front of us..
''Oh MY GODDD!" said Bonnie
I held her in my arms..
Kool Kat put his gun away, he shook his head..
"That's the end of this..No more deaths.." said Barbara.


We watched as her body was wheeled out of the mansion..

"Well I guess that wraps up this case..."said Lt. Sissy Van Buren, standing outside with me..
"Yeah, one of the most violent and bloody of cases..Tell ADA Keith Wallace, he can thank us for sparing him lots of trials for conspiracy...All the players are dead, except for one..That clown that got shot this morning in front of Pink's joint.." I said.
''Ahhhhhhhh I don't think so Kev... He died of his wounds about an hour ago at the hospital.."said Duke Baylor..


"Guess he wasn't Mister Lucky after all." said Barbara.


EPILOUGE-


With everybody trying to take her inheritance dead... Morgan appeared and collected 50 million dollars..  The Government impounded 50 million that they say her father earned illegally... but 50 million is still a princely sum...

"I can't thank you enough Mr. Kevin, Ms. Bonnie..for all your help...I was so scared and felt so alone.for so long." said Morgan as we dined at the Mermaid Crabhouse
Tonight, Bonnie, and  Ronald Shay, her husband, Sepia and I were her dinner guests.
"There was a lot of evil people after that money...I hate to say it , but thankfully, they're all dead. They can no longer hurt you." said Bonnie.
''That Angelica would have been disapointed anyway when the Government moved in and scrapped half of it."said Ronnie, an Attorney who specialized in Insurance Law.
"That's Okay...50 million is nothing to sneeze at...You'll be alright Morgan, just be careful...Anybody comes around you that seems a little shaky...You give me a call..I'll check em out." I said with a smile.
"Oh My God...When our daughter becomes a teenager and starts dating, he's going to be impossible."said my wife Sepia.


"That's okay...He's good to have around.. Oh and uh what happened to Detective Hutton...I didn't get to thank her?" asked Morgan.

"Oh Detective Hutton is doing just fine..Just fine." I said with a smile.

And at Pink's House..


"Ummmmmmmmmmm Ummmm UMMMMP!" These Garlic Buttered scallops are delicious.. but not as delicious as you." said Pink 
as he sat  down at the table and began his meal..


''Awwwww you only say that because it's true and you want some!"laughed Barbara , who was spending the weekend with him..


"True Dat" said Pink...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu!" laughed Barbara.

She sat in his lap and gave him a long, slow, soft kiss.....

FOR SLC!

No comments: