Monday, May 2, 2022

The Entanglement


 A Friday Morning in a city courtroom...



Judge Michael King was once again on the bench..

ADA Jill Jones was the Assistant District Attorney....

We, Lead Attorney and our boss lady, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Myself, Keith Jones, my wife, Beatrice Jones, our colleague and friend, Sofia Garcia Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil Ahmed were the attorneys for the defense, along with our able investigator, Jade Lee-Ho, stood with our client..Linda Varela, a Latina female accused of murdering her baby, by throwing it down the stairs.... We argued that Doctors and Medical Examiners who did the autopsy determinded that the toddler could have fallen down the steps by accident and that the so called "eyewitness"had perjured herself a record six times before in this case and given conflicting statements to the police.. Not only that...She had a reason she wanted Linda in prison and out of the way...She wanted her husband Alejandro for herself.. We found racy photos of her in her panties and bra sent to Alejandro's phone... We gave the jury a lot to think about..
"I'm pretty sure this is either an acquittal or a hung jury."said Ms. Yvette.
"Oh it's an acquittal...We definitely got this." I said confidentially.
"I wish I had your confidence Honey Bunny, but juries are funny... I wish instead we had went for a bench trial." said my wife, Bee Bee.
"I agree with Bee...I don't like this jury." said Sofia..
"I do...We got a 6-6 split during Voir Dire and We played to the six we didn't pick... I think we got an acquittal."said Kahli.
"I agree with Kahlil..I think we have this one in the bag."said Jade.


"I hope so...I did not kill my baby." said Linda Varela.

Lt. Tragg was sitting next to ADA Jill Jones...They seemed to have warmed toward each other lately and he had his hands under her skirt...rubbing her legs and running his fingers across the waste band of her panties.. His face was as red as a beet and he had a pleased as punch look on his face...

"We got this kid...You made your point to the jury...You had em in the palm of your hands.." he said.
"Like the palm of YOUR hand is on my butt."she whispered and moved his hands from under her skirt..
She smiled at him...She was breathing heavily....


"Here comes the Judge" said Lt. Tragg, who couldn't hide his raging erection...


"Has the Jury come to a decision?" asked The Judge.

''We have your honor" said the Jury Forewoman..

The Bailiff passed him the decision... he read it and smiled. He had been in here with Olivia and Beverly just a few weeks before..Same ADA and it had been the same verdict.

"Read it Baillif." he said.

"IN THE MATTER OF STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA VS LINDA VALERA ,COUNT ONE, MANSLAUGHTER, NOT GUILTY, COUNT TWO, SECOND DEGREE MURDER, NOT GUILTY, COUNT THREE, THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE, FIRST DEGREE MURDER, NOT GUILTY AND COUNT FOUR, MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS TO POLICE, NOT GUILTY!" HE READ.

"I'd like to thank this Jury for discharging it's duties well...You are free to go...You can pick up your checks at the door."said Judge King..



"See I told you, we had this in the bag." said Kahlil..


"Thank You...Thank You sooooo much....My long nightmare is finally over." said Linda, hugging all of us...

"See I was right...We played to the jurors we didn't pick and we won.." I said.


"Yes Keith..You and Kahlil were right...Masterful job ,all of you...I swear ,the four of you are growing by leaps and bounds before my eyes...You've all become fine attorneys and I am so proud of all of you.."said Yvette, looking at us like a proud mother.

"Come her Papi." said Sofia.
Kahlil smiled sheepishly...
She gave him the sweetest, slowest kiss..
"You too Hot Stuff." said Bee Bee to me..
Of course I smiled sweetly, I knew what was coming.

I was the recipient of a nice sweet slow kiss.
"I think they need a moment."laughed Ms. Jade to Ms. Yvette.
"Yeah I see... "WE'LL WAIT FOR YOU GUYS OUTSIDE." said Ms. Yvette laughing as she and Jade walked past a livid Lt. Tragg without giving him any eye contact...
"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! YVETTE AND THOSE LITTLE SNOT NOSED PUNKS USED MORE LEGAL CHICANERY TO GET YET ANOTHER GUILTY PERSON OFF!!! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS!" he snarled..
"Ugh Lt. Tragg, a word!  In Private in the Judges Chambers!" said ADA Jill Jones.. This was three cases she had lost...Two at the hands of Olivia and Beverly and one at our hands...You would think she'd be livid...but she wasn't.. 

"Close that door... Lock that door." she whispered.
He was surprised...
Within minutes they were kissing passionately.....

"I should be mad at you...but I couldn't get you out of my mind....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I need you Lieutenant...I NEED YOU!" she exclaimed as they kissed passionately..

"I NEED YOU!" he moaned...

"THEN TAKE ME...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed.

as he reached under her skirt and slipped her panties down..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..


Within minutes they were on the couch, making sweet love...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I'm as horny as a cat...MEOWWWWWWW!"she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO AM I..." he moaned...as the couch began to squeak..The legs already weakened were creaking and cracking too.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried out!

Unaware that they could be heard outside..by Bailiffs and Cops who giggled and laughed as they walked by and by us.  who were on our way outside.

''Oh My Godddd! That's Lt. Tragg and ADA Jones...Wowwwww they couldn't wait..."said Bee Bee laughing..
"I saw him rubbing her legs during the trial.. I suppose those two have really cozied up to each other.."said Kahlil....
"I suppose so...They are certainly cozy in there." I said.
"Maybe he hasn't torn her panties yet." said Sofia..

We all howled with laughter...as we joined Ms. Yvette and Jade outside..



and headed back to our office


while the noise from inside the Judges Chambers got louder..

"WHOAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!! UGHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! MEOWWWWWWWW! UMMMMMMMMMM" she cooed as the couch rocked so hard,at least two of the legs broke off of it..it sagged to the side..but they kept right on at it..


II-

In A Boardroom downtown...That same Friday Morning!


CEO and Founder of a new corporation and Venture Capitalist, Karrie Pantel addresses a group of young people..Recent college graduates..

"I graduated from College five years ago..deep in debt and living in my car... I was so broke..I had to go back home and live with my parents for awhile and take a job at a non-profit which barely paid a living wage.. Look at me now..I got off of Social Media, I stopped feeling sorry for myself and I took my extra cash, invested it wisely, invested in myself  and in five short years I not only paid off my college loans, bought a new car and now live in a nice condo...but I bought this company, which I am improving..You can do the same thing if you just do your research, Invest wisely, talk to people who know about investing..save your money...and most importantly, make your money make money...Maybe you won't buy a company like I did, but you will improve your life.." said Karrie Pantel

The crowd applauded loudly...Then a man stood up in the back..

"And then kids you can SEXUALLY HARASS people you hire....ISN'T THAT RIGHT KARRIE?" he yelled out!!


Karrie Pantell looked shocked...


MONDAY MORNING!


Michael Pratt, a partner of McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt visited the Satellite office of the firm, the one run by newly minted Managing Partner, Yvette Jones -Lockwood.

 

"WOWWWWWWWWW! My first time in the new diggs...Impressive...and how are you Ms. Shaw?" he said to Virginia. 


"Oh I'm doing lovely..." said Virginia, our office manager..


"They treating you okay?" he asked laughingly...


"Oh Just Beautiful...Yvette stepped out a minute, but she should be right back."said Virginia.


He peeked into our offices.

''Bossman, what's up?" I said. He was the only one of the four founding partners I talked to like this. Mr. Pratt was very down to Earth and friendly with us and our biggest supporters...He had campaigned the hardest for Ms. Yvette to be made a partner..
"Keith My Man ,Pots and Pans.. I see you're rockin and rollin..Nice Office, he said and high fived me....Bee Bee Bee, Sofia, you two are looking as fine as ever.. Marriage really agrees with you huh?" he laughed, peeking into their offices..
"Yes it does... Hello Mr. Pratt." said Bee Bee, laughing..
"Hi Mr. Pratt...Thank youuuuuuu!" said Sofia, with a big smile.
"Kahlil...What's goin onnnnnnn?" he said to Kahlil, High Fiving him..
"I can't call it...You got the hot hand Boss." laughed Kahlil...
"Hi Jade.." he laughed seeing Ms. Jade..
"Hello Boss Man... How are you?" said Jade ,smiling... We all felt comfortable around him...
Mr. McCluskey , as nice as he was...Mr. Cozen, also a nice man and Mr. Connor would not be greeted like this..It was just a different dynamic with them.


Ms. Yvette walked in just then...

"Hi Michael. To what do I owe this visit?  You know, you're the only one of the partners who hasn't been here to see me since we set up...I was kind of hurt."said Yvette, joking.. " You don't love me no more?" she asked.


"Of course I love you. I'm sorry Vettie and you know I would have been down here sooner..I've just busy myself with my own caseload and meetings. Vettie, I need a favor...a real big one...and you're the only one I could come to....Look I know you guys just finished a case..but this one isn't a murder case, it's not real heavy....and I need you guys on it...I just can't take this case. Mya will divorce me.. You see we've been planning to go on a nice vacation for months now and the past two times we've tried.. I got caught up with a big case..This time we have airline tickets and reservations.. I can't bail this time..I can't and yet the client is the wife of an old law school buddy of mine, a really good friend."said Michael Pratt.


He had since married Mya Connor Pruitt, an Attorney in our London Office.. She was the niece of one of our partners. Mr. Connor.

 Mr. Pratt was still not Mr. Connor's favorite, but like it or not ...His niece was married to Mr. Pratt and they were somewhat..In Laws.

"Okay it's not a Murder or Capital Case, what is it?" asked Ms. Yvette.


"My friend's wife, Karrie Pantel owns a Start Up Software company....This man, Jerry Adair has accused her of sexually harrassing him and wrongful termination when he refused to sleep with her any longer..He's suing her for an undisclosed amount of money. She says it's untrue...Plus she says he was never terminated.. He was a contract worker and when his contract ran out...His employment ended and they just didn't renew...This is her phone number and her address, can you see her? will you take this case?" asked Mike Pratt.

"You've already reffered her to us haven't you?" asked Yvette smiling..I'll go and see her tomorrow..You and Mya enjoy your vacation together."said Yvette.


"Vettie, you're a doll baby...I owe you big time..Thanks baby!" said Mike Pratt, who kissed Yvette on the cheek... "Bye Guys..." he said as he hustled out of the door..







"BYEEEEE!"said Virginia, Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade.....

"Looks like we got a new case... but don't you guys worry about it.. I gave you all off tomorrow.. I'm going to talk to our client..I'll see you all on Wednesday."said Ms. Yvette..
In The Judges Chambers at that moment...Several Judges were called into the chambers..



The couch was broken down...All four legs were snapped off....

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?  I HAD THE LAST CASE...BUT I LEFT IMMEDIATELY...I HAVE WITNESSES..."said Judge King..
"I didn't try a case Friday...I wasn't here at all."said my father, Judge Morrison, who smiled wryly....He had an idea of what had gone down in here, but not who. He just smiled wryly..."Somebody was gettin jiggy with it in here..it even smells like sex and bad after shave." he whispered to his friend, Judge Percy Reynolds
"I tried a case Friday, but I was gone by 12:00 noon.. "said Judge Reynolds..who whispered to my dad..
"I've had my wife and her sister in here and we never put a hurtin on that couch like that.." he laughed.
"It certainly wasn't me..I didn't try a case Friday. I wasn't here at all."said Judge Julie Wong, who knew exactly what had gone down in here.. She and her boyfriend,Pinkney  had made love on that same couch numerous times..but not in awhile.. She had heard the legs sound like they were cracking the last time they had made love in here.. She was certainly glad she and Pinkney weren't the ones to break the couch down.
''Don't Look at me!! I didn't try a case Friday!" said Judge Cowley.who had unsuccessfully tried to get a number of women in here with him but had failed.

"I tried a case in the morning... I was gone by ten.. but look a here...The culprit or one of them,left something behind.."said Judge Thornton with a laugh.. He picked up a pair of panties.


He smiled..

"Wellllllllll One of the culprits appears to uh have left something behind....No pun intended..and a pretty nice pair... WOWWWW! " he said as everyone snickered.


"I'm going to issue everybody a key and we are going to keep this place locked up from now on...Too much monkey business is going on around here..  That couch has been here since I started practicing law and look at it...Demolished. Completely demolished.."said Judge King.


"WOWWWWW! Who was President then, when you started practicing law ,Roosevelt or Truman???" asked Judge Tad Thornton..

The entire room burst into laughter..


"Smart Ass!" said Judge King, laughing himself.




III-


MONDAY AFTERNOON!

In Her condo...Karrie and her husband, Derek Pantel were looking at dossiers on us, The Attorneys Mike Pratt had gotten to represent her.

"Mike and his wife had airline tickets and reservations for Cancun....A getaway vacation.. He couldn't take my case..but he is sending me these five..He says they are very good...One of them, the Managing Partner and Lead Attorney, Yvette Jones-Lockwood is coming over here tomorrow."said Karrie.
"Hmmmm from these dossiers they look young...I hope they are experienced enough to deal with such a sensitive issue." said her husband, Derek.

>
 
KEITH JONES-

Born in Philadelphia PA. 

Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer

Father, Judge Keith Morrison

Graduated from West Catholic High School

B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University

J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French, German

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Beatrice Evans



BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Keith Jones

SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Kahlil Ahmed...

KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School

BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University

JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Sofia Garcia




YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from North Catholic High School

BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University

JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Managing Partner- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to District Attorney Investigator-Gary Lockwood.


"Well they're all IVY Leaugers.. I did my undergrad at PENN myself..Got my JD from Columbia and then came back to PENN to get my MBA."said her husband.


"Yes we know about that...You tell everyone who will listen about your pedigree dear...This is about me right now, My Defense..These seem like good attorneys..They're young....but their boss, Yvette Jones-Lockwood and I are the same age..We actually share a birthday...Same year...Hmmm I wonder what Hospital?" mused Karrie ,looking at the dossiers.  "They have an extensive record...They are primarily Criminal Defense Attorneys....That's just what my case needs, tough criminal defense attorneys."said Karrie.,

Her husband appeared to scowl behind his frosty smile.

TUESDAY MORNING!


Ms. Yvette was waiting for the elevator.. When the door opened she got the shock of her life..
Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones, who she and her team had just finished battling in court and Lt. Tragg were kissing passionately...

She noticed Yvette standing there waiting to get on... She was as red as a beet..

"Ohhhhhhh Yvette!! Hiiiiii....Ohhhhhh, Fancy meeting you here..I-I -I uh live here.." she said..She was both embarrassed and nervous..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" asked Lt. Tragg, a little perturbed at being found out..His suit was wrinkled, His Hair, a little out of place.  She wasn't used to seeing Lt. Tragg with a wrinkled suit on.
"I'm here for a meeting with a client...All of my clients aren't at Central Booking." she said.


"Oh , a client...In my building???...Anybody I uh might know?" asked Jill. She didn't really care, she was nervously making conversation...

"You might...but there are a lot of people in this complex." said Yvette, not answering her question and waving to the both of them as they got off the elevator and she got on..

She laughed..That was the same suit Lt. Tragg wore to court on Friday..It was Tuesday Morning...Which meant he'd been here all weekend and then a day...She must have wore him out in the bed...She laughed at the thought..

"Mrs. Lockwood.. Mrs. Lockwood...We've been expecting you...Please come in, Have a seat.."said Derek Pantel.
"Would you like some Coffee?" asked Karrie Pantel.
"Please." said Yvette.
Three Cups of coffee were prepared and sat in front of them.
"Yvette I discovered that you and I share the same birthday and the same year... Same birthplace too, Philadelphia PA. What Hospital?" asked Karrie.,
"PENNSYLVANIA" said Yvette.

"Well will wonders never cease...Me too!"laughed Karrie. "Now about this case.. I slept with Jerry Adar, a number of times.  but it was consensual.. I did not pressure him and I didn't even know he worked for me..I didn't fire him..He was a contract worker...His contract was up and we exercised our option not to renew...It was a simple as that." said Karrie.

"Look at my wife, does she look like she has to force somebody to have sex with her? I mean come on.If anything.. he was harassing her." said her husband, Derek.
''Wait a minute...You're her husband and uh you're alright with the fact that your wife admitted to having sex with this man, consensual or not?" asked Yvette.
"We have an open marriage... It was just an uh entanglement." said Karrie.
"We've been married for 15 years almost...Our marriage has been open for oh about five years... As long as no feelings develop and it's just sex...sure...I'm good with it."said Derek..

"Oh....."said Yvette... She passed Karrie a card.."This is my office.. I want you to come down tomorrow and meet the other four attorneys and the investigator that will be working on the case...We'll begin with a strategy of some type..." said Yvette.




"Ohhhhh you're in that new building near the waterfront...Near Penns Landing." said Karrie.


"Yes" said Yvette.


We were home... we had the day off...No work, so what better to do..

 Bee Bee and I were in the bedroom, undressed and lying on top of the bed..
 "Okay Hot Stuff Remember, the window is wide open...Don't get so excited and make too much noise.." she whispered..
"I'll try...Don't be too sexy...Too late, You can't help it. Besides.. It's morning, everyone else is at work!"I said.
"Awww you you know all the right things to say.." she said.

The kissing began....and then crazy lovemaking..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOT STUFFF....UMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHH MY GOD BEE BEE!" I moaned.

"UMMMMMMM it's good to you hot stuff isn't it?" she asked me as she rode me on top of the bed.

"YESSSSSSssS.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned.

and of course in the bed, with the bedsprings squeaking and the headboard rattling.

Next door in Sofia and Kahlil's bedroom there was very little talking..


The two of them had started kissing almost as soon as they got up and brushed their teeth this morning..
He had her legs spread wide open and was plowing into her on top of the sink.. Later bending her over the sink plowing into her doggie style.

"AYE MIOS DIOS!" she screamed in glee.

They were making love in the bathroom and eventually back in the bedroom..

Once inside, the made crazy love



Crazy Love...

.


A few doors down from us.

Ms. Jade had opened her windows, clad in only panties and bra, She was entertaining her husband Lt. Danny Ho of the Philadelphia Police Department.. He had taken the day off.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jade.." he moaned..

They were making crazy love also....


IV-



Yvette could smell the aroma of her organic orange tea when she entered her home after a hard days work.

"Ouu you know what mama needs"laughed Yvette as she took her heels off and was passed her tea..
She smelled the smooth aroma and sat down and began to sip..

"New Case today huh?" said her husband Gary..


"My client , a woman is being sued by a man for sexual harrassment..he claims she fired him for refusing to have any more sex with her."said Yvette.

''Is she..Is she...Ugly?" asked Gary.
"No she's very attractive....She's what you guys would call a babe...By the way, she and I have the same birth date and were born in the same hospital...Same year and all, imagine that!" said Yvette.

"So uh did she sleep with him?" asked Gary.
''She said she did, several times and it was consensual...And get this, her husband knew about it...They have an open marriage..He was there when I met with her." said Ms. Yvette.

"The Way you tell a story gets me aroused." whispered Gary to Yvette.
"The Way I breathe gets you aroused. I'll see you in the bedroom in a few after I take my shower." said Yvette as she headed for the bedroom to change her clothes.
She took a nice long hot shower and changed into her night clothes..
This included Gary's favorite red lacy baby doll
with a little extra tonight.. Red Lace bikini panties and garters..
"OH MY GODDD VETTIE!" Gary said...aroused beyond all measure..
They stood kissing passionately before he slipped her panties down and off.

and lifted her petite body up, entering her slowly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUUUUUUUUU GARY...!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS VETTIE, I JUST LOVE YOU SOOO DAMN MUCh!" he cried out.

"I certainly hope so, because I love you.." she said sweetly..

"OHHHH GARY!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARRRRRRRY!!! OH MY LORD GARRY!" Yvette howled.
"YOU ARE HITTING MY SPOTS! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARY!" Yvette yelled, her body trembling...Her head moving from side to side.
Gary breathed deeply..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"he cried out.
For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS they were locked in coital bliss, making love with wild abandon..



They ended the night with Yvette peacefully sleeping on Gary's chest as he snored..Happy and content with his arms around Yvette's waist.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: