Tuesday, May 24, 2022

That Other Man


 "The Fishbowl" , the nickname the police have for the interrogation room.....



Wallace Madison sat in his wheelchair... The smell in here was horrible.. It smelled like a combonation of underarm odor, sweaty socks, and vomit..  Which because he was drunk, caused him to vomit in the waste basket....

It was hot in here also...

For the past 16 hours he sat, Grilled mercilessly by Lt. Tragg....who was trying to accuse him of murdering the 18 year old young lady he had taken to the party which turned into an orgy...
He asked him if the girl's parents knew she was with him...He asked him if he forced himself on her and then choked her out...He asked her why did he kill her.. He threatened him, telling him that they would find the DNA inside of her..and prove he not only had sex with an underage girl, but that he murdered her!

Drunk or not , Wallace Madison was still an attorney and he exercised his right to remain silent.. He didn't say a word and just smiled..


Lt. Tragg was livid and surprised that Olivia and Beverly didn't show up or Yvette and her crew...Nobody interrupted him this time...but after 16 hours, he had to formally charge him and he did..

"Wallace E. Madison, you are under arrest for the murder of Yasmin Dorcell, you have the right to remain silent, meaning anything and everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...You have a right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, one will be obtained for you...You being an attorney, I'm sure you understand that..TAKE HIM AWAY BOYS!" he said..


He spent the weekend in "The Cooler" and then Monday Morning , he was transferred to



Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility...The City jail, affectionally called "CFC" by city residents..


MONDAY MORNING- 72 Hours Later

"Gooood Morning guys...." said Olivia as we sat at our conference room table.

For our Monday Morning meeting. We had had a great weekend..Even though nothing special happened.


Virginia's 


Rooftop Birthday Party was the major event of the weekend on Friday afternoon...Allof us attended.


Saturday Morning,  Nelson, Paris, Ray, Tony, Chip,Keith Jones, Kahlil and Danny Ho all drove a few blocks away and ran a few full courts on the Basketball courts..













Jessica, Sofia and Bee Bee and Jade were the only girls there...They  brought a cooler




filled with cold waters, Gatorades,and Fresh Fruits...

Beverly, Kayla, Josie, and Bresha went grocery shopping, They got Manicures and pedicures later and then did some laundry and picked up dry cleaning...










Jazzy was supposed to go with Bev and the girls , but she never made it..



Jazzy and Dabnis never made it out of the house..



They spent the morning in bed, making sweet love...as did




Olivia and I and Yvette and Gary..


and Alfreda and Rockland , who spent the night in our sub-basement.. I'm pretty sure they spent the night and day 

making sweet love all night and all day long.

Sunday we all went to Josie's for their Jazz Brunch....






It was a great weekend for all of us...



Better than our future client..
Which brings us to today-
"You won't believe this...Our last client, Wallace Madison sent me a text from his phone...He is trouble again..He was arrested at The Egyptian Club during an orgy and charged with the murder of an 18 year old girl he allegedly brought there..He needs our help!" said Olivia.
"WHATTTTTTTT?" laughed Beverly, tears streaming down her face.. She was hysterical!
"He just can't stay out of trouble can he?" asked Bresha.
"The White Boy in the wheelchair who likes you?"asked Nelson.
"The same!"laughed Beverly...
"So Liv, We gonna take this case?" asked Josie.
"Well uh, we are going to hear him out..This sounds interesting..." said Olivia,laughing...

''The Egyptian Club? Isn't that the exclusive and very secret club of the Hoi Polloi?  How did he get invited to that?" I asked.

''See? I told you this sounds interesting." laughed Olivia.



II-

TUESDAY-
We drove up to Curran-fromheld Correctional Facility, The City jail.
I found a good parking spot in their parking lot..
"The Best part of this is not going in that smelly "Fishbowl" and arguing with Lt. Tragg."said Beverly.
"I hope with Wallace being a lawyer, he knew not to say anything that could be used against him."said Bresha.
"I don't know....He was drunk." said Josie.

"I want to know how he got invited to the Egyptian Club?" said Nelson..
We all laughed.
"Goofball." laughed his wife, Beverly.
"I want to know how he got an underage girl inside." said Olivia.
I wanted to know that too!
Wallace Madison met us in the prison waiting room... He rolled out in his wheel chair.. someone had gotten him clean clothes... He looked better than most people we met in here.

"Olivia, Beverly, Bresha...Thank you for coming to see about me... This is all a big mistake. I didn't kill anybody." said Wallace Madison.

"You of course know my two attorneys, My niece, Beverly and Bresha Billips.."

said Olivia.
"This is the rest of my team, My Husband, Mr. Donnie Ray Alexander....He's our investigator , Beverly's Husband, Nelson East, another one of my attorneys and Josie Boyd, another of my attorneys." said Olivia.




Wallace looked at us and smiled.. 

"Olivia you do keep some attractive women around you." he said..




Looking lustfully at Beverly, Bresha and Josie.

"You're in a lot of trouble Wally, you know that....In addition to First Degree Murder , you are charged with corrupting the morals of a minor."said Olivia.


"WHAT? A MINOR? SHE WAS 18....16 is the age of consent in Pennsylvania." he said.. He was right, but a jury would look at the fact that she was maybe a month from graduating from high school and he was an adult male, 13 years older than her.

"Look, the Medical Examiner's Office is still doing their investigation... but they already have a DNA match for you, found in the semen in the girl's body, her panties and her bra...." I said... "They have a statement you made when the police came upon you , stating that you knew the girl....This is incriminating, but on the bright side, they found semen from another person also inside the young woman's body...Which indicates she had sex with at least two people that night.. They found, Marijuana, Cocaine and Xanax in her system as well as a lot of Tequilla... Which means she was drinking under age and using illegal substances...  They took a urinalysis from you too that night..You're very lucky...All they found in your system was Tequilla... No drugs..." I said.

He looked at me and smiled.

"He's good!" he said.
"That's why I pay him the big bucks.." joked Olivia..

"I didn't kill her...I wouldn't have...She was my friend.." said Wallace Madison..


''She was more than a friend.." said Nelson..


He sighed... "She was the daughter of one of my clients... He's uh in county lock up right now.. He'll be out in six months...She was always running behind me and uh if you saw her , you knew she was uh very developed for her age.." he said.



Beverly, Bresha and Josie gave him the side eye....They already thought he was a pervert...


"She followed me around all during her father's case, asking me questions....She told me she wanted to be a lawyer....I gave her some pointers, told her to get her grades up, to read everything she could...You know stuff like that, join the debate team....She did and was uh on the Honor roll every semester..But she liked to party too and was very flirtatious and like I said well developed....I swear, I never touched her before she turned 18 in December of last year....She knew a girl named Ivy...Ivy's father is a big time politician...He got me a ticket to the exclusive Egyptian Club...She wanted in...I felt like I owed her..So I brought her to the party, but it got out of hand real quick and before I knew it..Everybody's clothes were off..Everybody was making love with everybody...and I swear....I blacked out ..When I woke up ,I was in my wheelchair in just my boxers...I still haven't found one of my shoes...I found my trousers...My credit card and my debit card was intact....but I had 1500.00 in cash in my wallet...It was gone!!!! I didn't kill  her... I have no idea who did or why, that's the honest to god truth..."said Wallace Madison.

"Okay....We are going to get you arraigned...Just sit tight..." said Olivia.


"Thanks Olivia....Thanks guys." said Wallace Madison as the guard rolled him back to his cell in a special section of the prison.

III-


THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY, Bradley Dell


He was a very meticulous ,detail oriented man... He was studying dossiers on the Attorneys assigned to this case.

  

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips


"Hmmm this Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her team interest me.." he said.. he looked at the record of the man he would be prosecuting..


Wallace Ezra Madison.

Born in Lower Merrion ,PA.

Graduated Valedictorian -Lower Merrion High School

Lettered in Football, Track and Basketball..

BA. Trial Advocacy/Pre Law/ Administration of Justice- Villanova University.

JD- Temple University School of Law

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/ Deleware/New Jersey/ New York  and Virginia.

Associate Attorney- Masters/Johnson/Palmer and Associates- Deleware

Attorney at Philadelphia Public Defenders Office


"Hmmm his father was a Homicide Detective, William Madison , retired, deceased....He recently won a law suit against the city hmmmmm." said ADA Brad Dell.


Just then Lt. Tragg walked in..

''ADA Dell, I'm Arthur Tragg...I'm the case detective on this case..." he said.


"I'm fully aware of who you are... Have you read the Tox reports and the temporary Autopsy?" asked ADA Dell.

''Well , Well Uh..Ahhhh, I thought I'd wait until the complete reports were finished.." explained Lt. Tragg.

"That means you haven't.... Olivia Bennett-Alexander's husband has...He came by and picked up a Tox Report and an Autopsy and the Crime Scene Report yesterday... He knows that there was two different strains of Semen found in the girls panties, in her body and on her bra... thus ascertaining she had sex with two different  men, one is our suspect and another is an unknown man...He knows that she had a huge amount of Marijuana, Cocaine and Xanax in her system as well as a lot of Tequilla. She is 18 and though not yet a high school graduate...Not a minor, 16 is the age of consent in Pennsylvania, you should know that, so I'm dropping the ridiculous  corrupting the morals of a minor charge... I'm reducing the First degree murder charge to second degree murder...I need to know who that other man is.. Your men have interviewed nearly every man and woman at that party....and what I'm hearing is..they have nothing concrete and the Medical Examiners Office has only one match to the semen found in the girl....That is unaccepable , Lean on them to finish as quickly as possible and tell your men to find that other man... Olivia's husband has been questioning as many people as the police has and has been over the medical examiner's office two or three times... You can not let him out work you...I know he used to be a homicide detective, but now he is a private investigator... He can not outshine you...You represent me...Do you understand??? Now get to it Lieutenant." said ADA Brad Dell.


Lieutenant Tragg left the office as red as a beet. He was livid... He didn't like being talked to that way...
"What a prick!" he mumbled as he walked down the hall.


Beverly and I returned to our office after being out and about all day..

"Heyyyy Auntay, We are back!" said Beverly.
"We interviewed at least 300 people...with about 250 more, we didn't get around to....Most of them don't want their names drawn into this...They are uh pretty big big shots...You would be surprised at some of the folk who were there...Most of them don't know anything , can't remember the girl....and only remember Wallace Madison because he was in a wheel chair and they know him from being on the news with his law suit.. Apparently... it started out like any other party...dancing, heavy drinking, heavy drug use...Coke, Marijuana, Heroin, Fentynal, Opiates...and then everybody's clothes just melted off of them and it became an open air orgy......Police are looking at film footage from the street of everybody who went in and everybody who left...it's going to take awhile.. THE FBI is helping with the investigation." I said.
"So Everybody's clothes just melted off of them right?" laughed Olivia.
"That's actually the description that was given to us by more than one person, Auntay.."laughed Beverly..
''So tell me, will I get to see YOUR clothes melt off of you?" whispered Nelson in his wife, Beverly's ear..
"Tonight...Not here." whispered Beverly jokingly.....
She gave him a slow sesnsuous kiss..


"Look at them...young and horny..."joked Olivia.

I smiled wryly....
"Josie and I went down to the Public Defenders office , We have at least 25 or 26 people who will attest to Wallace's good charactor tomorrow." said Nelson.
"Nelson was like the conquering hero when we went down there." laughed Josie.. "Did you know that there is a big photo of you, Bev , Nelson and Jazzy down there on the wall?" said Josie...
Speaking of the Public Defender's Office.
''Yes, I've actually seen it...better not tell Larry North, I don't know if his ego could handle it."laughed Olivia.
"I know right?" laughed Beverly..
"I've got a judge for us...Elise Cummings." said Bresha.


"GREAT WORK GUYS!" said Olivia.


"I've got to interview the rest of those guests ...I'm pretty sure Lt. Tragg is going to try and stop me from continuing my investigation....He's probably been read the riot act because Shortcake and I got statements from all of those people before he did." I said.

IV-

NIGHTFALL CAME!
Olivia and I were home ,upstairs in our domicile.
"What are you doing, due dilligence?." I asked.
''Yes, We'll be facing a new Assistant District Attorney , I'm studying up on him.. I'm certain he has looked us up."said Olivia , who was wearing my favorite lace baby doll.. She was sitting at the kitchen table with her laptop...


"His name is  Dell. Bradley Dell." "said Olivia.




Bradley Dell

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated , St Joseph's Prep

United States Navy

United States Marine Corps

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Harvard University

J.D.- Boston University Of  School of Law

Passed the Bar,Massachusetts ,Connecticut,  Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Texas, California

 Speaks French, Russian and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Federal Public Defender, Los Angelas

and as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York

Senior Associate Attorney -Clyborne  and Associates, Boston MA.

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia PA.



"He's well traveled.?" observed  Olivia.

"Yes, he bares some looking into...Deeper. People that move around like that usually have a very interesting back story." I said, shaking my head.,

"You  are correct... Now, how about learning a little more about MY back story?."said Olivia seductively..

"Ummmmmmmm teach me tonight."I said.


"With pleasure.. She looked at me alluringly.."Bouncy Bouncy Time?" she asked..


"Ummmmmmmmm YESSSSSSSSSSSSs" I said as we dimmed the lights and began kissing...

''OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

We both laughed..I was soon undressed and was lifting her Baby doll up...

I held her in my arms and slowly..


slipped her panties down...


and lifted her up.....entering her slowly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"  she cooed loudly, bouncing up and down on my penis..which was throbbing....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.





Downstairs , Nelson was glad to see his wife, Beverly...

"Come here... Time for those clothes to melt off of you.." he said softly and pulled her to him...
"I'm melting." said Beverly softly...

 She was highly aroused, and  felt safe in his arms..
Kissing him...



allowing him to slip her panties down and slip her dress off..while undressing him and 



 sitting on the side of the bed, kissing him passionately and moving up and down on him..

"OUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!" she cooed..

"AWWWWWWW.......OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BEVERLY CHERYL...." he moaned.


and making love to him the rest of the night,.. This was the release they both needed..


Our client sat in his wheel chair..

"That idiot keystone copper...because of him I'm in here.. I'd like to punch his fat face in.." he steamed..



Lt. Tragg had hooked up with his friend, Reeny, an attorney in Curleys Bar that night..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARTHUR!" she moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU REENIEEEEEE BABY!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ARTHURRRRR!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..

They were making sweet love at his home..

Perhaps he'd be in a better mood tomorrow.




(TO BE CONTINUED)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES, JUST THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES....THIS WAS SO DAMN HOT!

Toni said...

Another good installment!

Angie B. said...

I'm beginning to wonder if this guy in the wheelchair didn't do it...He does seem like a sex addict!