Monday, May 23, 2022

The Adoration Of Men


 Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece Beverly West-East and their newest Attorney, Bresha Billips were in a courtroom today...Not arguing a murder case, but defending a Public Defender on quite different charges..





They were representing Public Defender, Wallace Madison..


A Public Defender , who had been struck by a car....



Our friend, B.L. Benz had reported on the case...

An Attorney for the Public Defenders Office, Wallace Madison ,who claimed he suffered grievous injuries, two broken legs when, as a pedestrian crossing the street in that city, Hhe was struck by a car driven by a suspect who was fleeing arrest from officers of the Philadelphia Police Department, has now refuted the City’s denials of liability in the case. 

Wallace Madison first filed suit in the  District Court for the city of Philadelphia on Jan. 24 versus the City of Philadelphia, Police Officer Jack Twerdy, Police Officer John Lewis (c/o Philadelphia Police Department), Laquon L. Jones, Terell White, all of Philadelphia and the Pennsylvania Financial Responsibility Assigned Claims Plans, of Philadelphia. “On or about Feb. 10, 2021, at approximately 3:30 p.m., plaintiff Wallace Madison was a pedestrian who was walking across South Broad Street at its intersection near Locust, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 

The plaintiff was walking in a crosswalk and had a green traffic signal for his direction of travel,” the suit said. 

 “On the aforesaid date and time, defendant Jones was operating a 2008 Chevrolet Impala owned by defendant White on Northampton Street in the vicinity of its intersection with South Broad and Locust Streets.

 

Defendant Jones was traveling at a high rate of speed because defendant Jones was being pursued by police officers operating cruisers owned by the  City of Philadelphia.and operated by defendants Twerdy and Doe who were involved in a high-speed police chase of defendant Jones.” The suit claimed the chase was initiated by the named police officer defendants and others. “During the high speed chase, defendant Jones, operating the vehicle of defendant White, violently struck the pedestrian, plaintiff Wallace Madison, in the intersection at South Broad and Locust. The violent collision between the vehicle owned by defendant White and operated by defendant Jones and the plaintiff pedestrian was the direct result of the high speed chase that was improperly initiated and maintained by defendants, Officer  Twerdy and/or Officer Lewis,” the suit stated. 

 The Philadelphia Police defendants filed an answer in the case on May 2, denying liability for the plaintiff’s injuries and countering that the case should instead be litigated in state court. “The City of Philadelphia, Police Officer Jackson Twerdy and Police Officer John Lewis  seek dismissal of all claims against them as a matter of law. For the reasons set forth in defendants’ brief to be filed in accordance with the City of Pennsylvania Local Rule 7.5, the complaint fails to state a claim against Police Officer Twerdy and Police Officer John Lewis under which relief may be granted pursuant to a 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 state-created danger theory because (1) Plaintiff has not set forth a viable due process violation to establish any constitutional injury; and (2) Plaintiff’s conclusory allegations are inaccurately pled and insufficient to establish a state-created danger,” the answer stated. “Further, Police Officer Jackson Twerdy and Police Officer John Lewis are entitled to qualified immunity as to plaintiff’s federal civil rights claims asserted. The City of Philadelphia, Police Officer Twerdy and Police Officer John Doe move this Honorable Court to enter an order dismissing Count IV of the complaint with prejudice pursuant to Rule 12(b)(6). Defendants further move the Court to decline to exercise supplemental jurisdiction over the state law claim against them present in Count I of the complaint, so that the state law claim might be transferred to the Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas, which is the state court of appropriate jurisdiction and venue in accordance with Pennsylvania Rule of Civil Procedure 2103.”said F.O.P. Attorney Louis C. Brown.


He was representing the cops..


Attorney Audrey Lewis was representing the two suspects, Luquon Jones and Terrell White.




Olivia, Beverly and  Bresha won damages of 100,000.00 for their client from the city, which did not include the city paying for his medical expenses.....The two suspects , believed to have illegal guns on them and drugs were acquitted...No drugs or an illegal weapon was found in their vehicle..  It was not known why they fled.

It was a great courtroom victory.....


The Horney Judge,  Joseph Crawford was presiding over the case...He couldn't keep his eyes off of Olivia, Beverly or their new attorney, Bresha..but he especially kept staring at Olivia, practically salivating..

"Of all the days I picked to wear this mini skirt.. I had to practically peel my husband off of me this morning.." said Olivia..

''Damnn, maybe I'd better go to court with you.." I had said..
Kissing her passionately...

"Nooooooooo you have to be with Nelson and Josie in court...Let me go now before you get my dress wrinkled... I'm coming back..." she cooed in between more kisses.
"Alfreda, get him some coffee." joked Olivia..
Alfreda took a cold rag and wiped the lipstick off my face and lapel...

''Some Cold water wouldn't hurt." she laughed.

That had been this morning..

''Well you've got 100K, tax free, I suppose you're going to Disneyland Huh?" Beverly joked
''Beverly come here... I'd uh like to seriously take you out to dinner and then maybe have you come back to my house... I've found you extremely attractive the entire trial and you are giving me a boner like nobody's business...I'm serious." said Wallace Madison..
"Uh Oh my god!!!.. YOU DO REALIZE I'M MARRIED DON'T YOU....MY HUSBAND WOULD KILL YOU IF HE HEARD YOU TALKING TO ME LIKE THIS!" said Beverly incredulously..
"I got ten inches of dangling fury just begging to be put inside you...My legs won't be in these casts forever and I can still maneuver myself , even with the casts on..." he said..not paying any attention to what Beverly had said about being married.. His arrogance astounded Beverly and was a huge turn off!
"That's okay...Seriously...I'm not interested...I'm married." said Beverly, who walked away from him..


Judge Crawford had Olivia backed into a corner..

"You could give me a clue, what color are your panties baby? Blue?? No multi colored...right?" said Judge Crawford...breathing heavily....

"None of your business....Get away from me..." said Olivia..

"Auntay, you ready to Go?" asked Beverly...

''Yes...Where is Bree?" asked Olivia, who was glad to see Beverly...
"There she is by the door." said Beverly..
Bresha smiled and concluded her conversation with one of the Bailiffs as the three of them left the courtroom...


II-



In A Federal Courtroom..




Nelson and I sat with Josie.... This was a big case for her... She was defending a former inmate, Franky Cooper.  Nelson was acting as her second chair. 

Green Hill State Correctional Facility and several of its officials have denied claims from a former inmate of the institution that he was subjected to cruel and unusual punishment, including being denied clean sheets, showers and not being allowed to leave his cell during a two-month incarceration. 

 Franky Cooper filed suit in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania on April 15 versus the Green Hill state Correctional Facility, its Commissioner Brian McCarney, its Warden Mike Farrell, its Deputy Commissioner Terrence Duncan, its Deputy Wardens Edwin Ruffin and Robert Rosen, plus John Does 1-10.

 Franky Cooper was incarcerated at the Green Hill Correctional Facility from November 2020 through December 2021, according to his complaint. He alleged that for no reason, he was subjected to “barbaric and inhumane treatment” including not being able to leave his cell and not being given a single shower or toothbrush. Cooper also alleged he was not allowed to remove trash and food trays, causing leftover food to spoil and smell. He claimed he was also not allowed to change his sheets, get a clean jumper or receive or make any phone calls. Cooper alleged the defendants were aware of his “deplorable treatment” and did nothing about it, which caused him to suffer physical and psychological stress.

I found several former inmates and one guard who testified to as much..

He was seeking damages of up to $75,000.00, The court ruled in his favor, but only awarded him $50,000.00... He was pleased... He could live with that, he said.

What Josie didn't tell us was what her victorious client asked her after the trial was over..

"Dammmn baby..I sure would like to celebrate with you...If you know what I mean and I know you do.."he said.

''Sorry, I'm happily married." said Josie..


''You uh never think about cheatin? Just a little bit?" he asked raffishly..

"Nope...Not even a little bit...Sorry!" said Josie.


With both trials over...we all wound up at Sam Mother's Diner for lunch...
"How nice that both of our cases ended today...This couldn't have been better if I had planned it."laughed Olivia.
I put my arms around her waist softly and whispered in her ear.. "I plan to see a lot more of you this afternoon."
She giggled-"I know you do."
"I'm sooo glad to see you husband." said Beverly, who was sitting in his lap..
"I'm glad to see you too Honey Bun." he said squeezing her..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuu...In more ways than one....I can feel it." she cooed and sunk her head into his shoulders.
"I'm glad that case is over... My client thought because I was his lawyer that I was supposed to be his girlfriend too...Rubbing my legs...squeezing me...Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" said Josie.
"That's because we're Hot Girls." joked Bresha..

"That Wallace Madison was a perfect gentleman until after the verdict was ruled in his favor.. He got real fresh and disrespectful with me, asked me out for a date..said that I was giving him a boner." said Beverly.
"You're certainly giving me one, right now." whispered her husband, Nelson..
"Judge Crawford was his normal horn dog self..I was soooo glad to get out of there and get away from him." said Olivia.

"You're safe now...With me.." I said... Holding her on my lap...


Lt. Tragg walked in... He was fresh out of the "Cooler" , he was in no mood to go back so he bypassed our table.. He walked to the counter...


"What are you havin Artie?" asked Sam Mother, who could sense that Lt. Tragg was in a real foul mood.


"Look at em, sitting there laughing it up.... Two good cops are now on desk duty indefinitely...and the city had to pay out money from another law suit..because of them.." he grumbled.


"Artie, they were involved in a high speed chase...They hit a man and broke both of his legs...and they caused the two suspects to crash into another car in which the elderly driver had a heart attack and died..What did you expect?  I heard about the case... The city is lucky all they had to pay was 100 large, and his medical bills, it could have been worse...That guy they hit was a lawyer you know and to make it worse.. They didn't find a gun or any drugs on the two kids they jacked up...Had to cut em loose..That's what we call a "cluster fuck" from my days in the Army." said Sam Mother.




It was as if he had said nothing..Lt. Tragg continued to fume.. He looked around the diner at the other patrons...Any one of them could be a fed, the fed that was shadowing him and calling the Sherrif's deputies on him everytime he went near the several attorneys who had restraining orders and orders of cease and desist against him...


At Home...After a successful day in court..

Olivia stared out the window ...


Across the street,




Josie and Paris stopped to wave and talk to cousin Kayla and her husband Ray for a few minutes before both couples went inside their houses..


Jessica and Chip were talking with Yvette until
her husband, Gary came home..
She greeted him with a big kiss and both couples retreated inside their homes





Bee Bee and Keith and Sofia and Kahlil talked quietly before retreating into their homes..


And Jade and Danny retreated for the evening into their homes...


Down the street, neighbors,  Jazzy and Dabnis talked to Bresha and Tony for a few minutes..




Bresha and Tony joined them inside of their house for awhile..



and Rockland picked Alfreda up and drove her home for the day...



"It's sooo nice having actual neighbors...Our first few years was kind of lonely...Us four being the only ones here.."sighed Olivia, looking out the window...
I put my arms around her waist and hugged her...

"Yeah, I remember when it was just me and you and Shortcake living here..Josie lived a few blocks away...That was the very beginning...but now..We have a little community here.." I said.. I liked it too.

"Now...let's talk about what YOU REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT....Me and you, making sweet love." she said..


We kissed passionately and dimmed the lights...

I took Olivia's mini skirt off..

"You know this skirt drives me wild..." I said.

"It drives a lot of men wild... I'm getting afraid to wear it." Olivia laughed..

"Taking it off of you drives me even wilder.." I said.

Olivia laughed...

I slipped her panties down.. 

"Old Judge Crawford would have fainted had he of seen you in these." I laughed.. I know I was about to faint, slipping them down...


I lifted her petite little body in the air and entered her...She was as usual, warm and very wet...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !! DONNIE RAYYYY, OHHHHHHHH
MY GODDDDDDD!"
she screamed as I lifted her up and entered her slowly..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU ARE SO HARD AND SOOO DAMN BIG!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly..

I put on the bathroom sink and began to plow into her slowly......She held me for dear life..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNIE RAY...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MYYYYYYYYYYYYY..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed, her body trembling..





Olivia sat on my lap and eagerly moved up and down on my waiting penis... "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DONNIE RAYYY! " she moaned..

 "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OLIVIA!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned.



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" she moaned... 

 "OHHHHHHHH OLIVIA GIRLLLL, I JUST LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! I ADORE YOU" I cried out.. 

 "WOWWWWWWW I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOO.. I ADORE YOU TOOO!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned. riding me like a surfer rides the waves, driving me to near delirium....I didn't know if I was coming or going..



Olivia had had at least two intense orgasms....


 "OHHHHHH GOOOOOOD LAWD!" she moaned..

NINE TO TEN HOURS LATER...WE BOTH CAME AND CAME HARD!!!

Olivia gave me a slow ,soft kiss...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that was good baby!" she whispered...

"YESSSSSSSs...yes it was." I said.

She lie on my chest and slowly drifted off to sleep... I looked at her and smiled before I too drifted off..
A floor below us in Beverly and Nelson's domicile...
"Ouuuuuuuuu husband....Look at your trousers...They are sticking ot like a circus tent and they've been that way all afternoon...I'm glad we got upstairs before anyone noticed that..." said Beverly, giggling..
"I thought about you all day....and you were giving me a boner like nobody's business...I'm serious." said Nelson..
"Ummmmmmmmm second time I've heard that today.." said Beverly in between kisses..

"Yeah? Who else said it?" asked Nelson.

"The client, after the verdict." said Beverly , continuing to kiss Nelson, slower and softer ,driving him wild..

"Oh yeah..the white boy, in the wheel chair?" said Nelson.

"Yeah...he was an arrogant, horny toad..." said Beverly...

"He's got good tastes though....I can't fault him for that." said Nelson in between more kisses..

"Goofball." laughed Beverly...
"I know you say you like hugging and kissing me equally, but uh, don't you want to uh take that further...Since you're all LARGE AND IN CHARGE here???."laughed Beverly...
Nelson unsnapped her Bra slowly....
and slipped her panties down slowly and watched her as she folded her dress and placed it on the chair and tossed her bra and panties into the hamper..
She lowered herself on him slowly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMM,
YOU ARE SO HUGE AND HARD....MYYYYYYYY GOOODNESS NELSON...
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

Beverly was so wet and so baby soft....Nelson was nearly out of his mind, delirious as Beverly moved up and down and smothered him with kisses..
Riding him softly on top of the bed.....

and finally allowing him to hump her on top of the bed....



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" she moaned... 

 "OHHHHHHHH Beverly , I JUST LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!" he cried out..

"I LOVE YOU TOO!, I LOVE YOU TOO! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...

They were making love in the same EIGHT TO NINE HOUR SPAN that Olivia and I were.


They wound up the same way, knocked out , just like us..

III-


Sam Mother's Diner was having their Meatloaf special a few days later.

Always a favorite of everybody... It brought us all out for dinner, even Alfreda....

"Mann, I didn't eat a lot of Meatloaf in New Orleans, but I gotta admit...This is incredible." I said.
"It's not a regional  meal Donnie Ray...but I agree with you...I don't think anywhere in Philadelphia can you find finer Meatloaf."said Olivia.
''How bout that spot out by the Airport?" asked Beverly...
"Maybe that one, you have a point." said Olivia.


"I don't know...I've had theirs and it's good, but it can't beat this." said Nelson.
"Both are great....but there was a spot in Queens that would rival this." said Josie, who although born in Philadelphia, had grown up in New York City.
"This is all I have to reference and it's good." said Paris...

We all laughed..
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm"moaned Bresha , enjoying her food..
"You gotta stop moaning like that bae, you get me horny.." whispered her husband, Tony in her ear,,

"Tony , you get horny at the sound of me breathing." whispered Bresha to him..

planting a kiss on his lips....



"Ohhhh look, they heard about the Meatloaf special too!" said Alfreda..

Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her crew, Her husband, Gary, Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jade and Danny Ho and Virginia, their office manager walked in..

"HEYYYY VETTIE!" said Olivia.


''HEYYY LIV! We just got out of court believe it or not..Ran into Gary and Danny and decided to come over..I called Virginia, told her to lock up the office and  join us." said Yvette,.
"We all got his texts and emails about his specials."laughed her husband Gary.
"I for one am here for it.."said Keith Jones.
'When we were in law school, his specials were like a luxury." said Bee Bee/
"Yessssssssss." said Sofia.
"You know it.." said Kahlil.
''Heyy guys/" said Jade.
"Looks like we are all here for the Meat Loaf special." said Danny Ho.

"I know I am." said Virginia... Glad to be out of prison, working a job in the legal profession and eating good foods with real friends again..




"Same for me Kayla and Jazzy" said Beverly...We were always here..Especially our last year when we were interning.." she said.
Ms Jade listened, she envied their past together, their comraderie...She was grateful to be part of their group now..
Her husband Danny put his arms around her..


"Yeah...even I ate many a meal in here...As a prosecutor.." said Virginia.


Lt. Tragg walked in.. He walked past us and sat at the counter....... He scanned the diner.. Any one of these patrons could be one of Todd Dellums

spies, ready to call the sherriff's office and have him hauled in... He had been hauled in about six times and two of those times were weekends.. He didn't intend for that to happen this time..


He ordered his Meatloaf Special and a cup of coffee...









Jazzy and Kayla and their  husbands. Dabnis and Ray , two more people Lt. Tragg didn't like and Jessica and her husband, Chip wandered in and joined us... Lt Tragg was livid,seeing us all eating,laughing and talking together.. but he dare not break that up..

He angrilly grumbled to Sam..

" Two good cops...Two damn good cops.. I trained em myself.. One of em was going to take the detectives exam next month...Now because of the lawsuit that the gutless city paid in that traffic stop incident, He was told he has to wait until next cycle....And they they got the other guy workin in evidence., What the hell is happening?  I HATE LAWYERS!" he yelled out.
''Everybody hates lawyers Artie....UNTIL THEY NEED ONE!" said Sam Mother.

"That guy that got hit by the car... Wally Madison...I know him...He's a Public Defender... His dad was a cop..Damn good cop...served as a detective under my father... I'll bet he's rolling in his grave right now seeing what his boy did to us.. His father worked as a detective and then worked part time as security at the local K-Mart to put him through law school....It's a damn shame.." said Lt. Tragg.


"Artie, those cops blew through a red light, hit him and broke both of his legs...They could have killed him...What did you expect him to do?" asked Sam Mother.


It was as if nothing had been said... Lt. Tragg scoffed.. "He goes out and gets Olivia and Beverly to rep him...and they not only win, they ruin the lives of two damn good cops." scoffed Lt. Tragg.

Olivia overheard him....She was paying our bill with the company credit card.

"We didn't do anything to those cops.. I know and YOU KNOW they have Qualified Immunity...The city paid the lawsuit...None of it came out of their pockets..and their jobs were not impacted...but my client had two broken legs and he had medical bills that had to be paid...What was he supposed to do?
be a good sport and take one for the team?" said Olivia.
"WHYYYY YOUUUUU!" snarled Lt. Tragg.
"Lieutenant, don't move...I don't know who is watching this... I'm not trying to get you in any trouble..I know you just got out of the cooler..Just be cool.. I was just explaining my point of view..Nobody needs to be hauled into jail behind this." said Olivia diplomatically as she walked back to the table.

Sam Mother looked at Lt. Tragg..

"See? She was looking out for you.. She did you a solid.. She didn't have to..You owe her an apology..
She's not all bad and in fact ,She aint wrong in what she said." he said.


"Okay, Okay...Liv aint all bad... I've known her and Yvette for years..but that damn Wally Madison, he'd better not jaywalk." snarled Lt. Tragg.

If only things could have been so simple.


IV-


TWO WEEKS LATER-

The Ultra private Egyptian club, On the 53rd and 54th floors of  The Flomar Building..


A Very private party was going on..

It started off as a costume party..

within an hour and much Tequila...It morphed into an orgy.... Hey, whatever happens at the Egyptian club stays at the Egyptian Club... Clothes came off , panties and bras began flying in the air and  moaning and cooing and grunting could be heard...



In our world.....

''Well guys, all of cases are closed.. It's been a good period.. We can finally breathe.. I don't know about you , but me and my hubby plan to chill this weekend.. Watch some movies on TV, Eat some popcorn, drink a little.."said a very Happy Olivia.
"And Screw." I whispered in her ear..

Olivia Blushed... "Yes of course that." she said.

Beverly laughed and put her hand over her mouth...She knew what I had said.
as we sat in our conference room...
"I do have to do some grocery shopping and wash a few things at the laundromat." said Beverly..
"Im meeting some of the guys tomorrow and run a couple of full courts." said Nelson.
"I'll go shopping with you Bev." said Josie.
"I will too!" said Bresha.

In our kitchen...

"Rockland...Nooooooooooooooo I'm not going to open my pants...and you're going to keep your trousers zippered up." cooed Alfreda.
As she and Rockland kissed passionately in the kitchen.

''Nothing is going on this weekend.. Let's spend it at your place. All day." said Rockland.
"Ummmmmmmm you'd love that wouldn't you?" laughed Alfreda.

"Yesssssssss" moaned Rockland.

While at the Flomar Building.
"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!! EVERYBODY GET YOUR CLOTHES ON!  GET YOUR CLOTHES ON!!! NOBODY LEAVES...I'VE GOT MORE PEOPLE COMING...I WANT A STATEMENT FROM EVERYBODY!" snarled Lt. Tragg..
Women were highly embarrassed and scrambling to find their bras and panties...Men were scrambling to put on their boxers and find their clothes.
Crime Scene Investigators were standing over the body of a young woman.. African -American ,She was 18.  She was clad in only a bra and panties..

"Her name is Yasmin Dorcell, she's a high school student. She shouldn't have been in here." observed one of the uniformed policemen.

"Cause of death appears to be manual strangulation...and from the temperature of the body...She's only been dead about an hour or two." said Dr. Hazel Baylor.
"There is a lot of semen...She apparently had sex shortly before she died..and she wasn't a virgin."said Dr. Marcy Martin.

''Oh man ,there is so many prints, so much DNA, we are going to be looking at this scene for about a week." said one of the crime scene investigators.

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOM! She's 18! Look at those boobs!" said Lt. Tragg to one of the uniformed officers.

''Yeah she was very uh developed for her age.,"observed the officer.

"I'll say...Myyyyyyy goodness." observed Lt. Tragg.

Lt. Tragg smiled when he saw a young man near the door...In a wheel chair, with just his shirt on and his boxers...He was drunk.

''I'm trying to find my pants, my socks and my shoes.." said the young man..

A police officer walked over with a pair of pants , some socks and one shoe..

"This may be yours." he said.

''Thanks Dude! You seen Yasmin??, I-I gotta get her outta here." said the young man.


Lt. Tragg went through his wallet...He found a drivers license and a work ID.

"OHHHHH HO HO HO HOOOOOOOO, look at this...Wallace Madison, Attorney at the Public Defender's Office... whoaaaaa, what are you doing here? And apparently, you know the deceased!!he asked.


Wallace Madison looked at him as if he was crazy,. "Come on mannn, I'm just trying to get out of here and go home.Come on. Deceased? Who's Dead?" he asked.


"You aren't going anywhere...A young lady has been murdered! Yasmin Dorcell, a young girl with big boobs, that's too young to be at something like THIS!" said Lt. Tragg.


" Yasmin, DEAD??? OH NOOOOOOOOO! That's got nothing to do with me." said Wallace Madison.


"Oh yeah? I don't think so, I THINK IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! Cuff him boys, read him his rights.. I'm charging you with first degree murder." declared Lt. Tragg.

"You've got to be kidding? I didn't kill anybody and certainly not Yasmin...You got this all wrong mannn! " said Wallace Madison.
"Yes, you've got to be kidding.. We've got enough Fingerprints and DNA evidence to keep us busy for at least a week.. You have no proof of anything or anyone.. Let this guy go." protested Dr. Hazel Baylor.


"If I've told you once.. Hazel, I've told you a dozen times..I AM THE DETECTIVE ON THE SCENE. I MAKE THE CALLS..." snarled Lt. Tragg.

Dr. Marcy Martin took a look at Wallace Madison.   She recognized him.. 

"I've seen you before. On the news, you're a lawyer, a Public Defender.. You got hit by the Police car,you won that law suit against the city..Is THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT LIEUTENANT???DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING A LITTLE HASTY...WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE OR PROOF ON ANYONE...LET US SORT THROUGH THIS FIRST!" pleaded Dr. Marcy Martin.



"If I've told you once.. Girls, I've told you a dozen times..I AM THE DETECTIVE ON THE SCENE. I MAKE THE CALLS...NOW GET THE BODY OUT OF HERE AND GET ME THE AUTOPSY AND CRIME SCENE REPORTS AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!" said Lt. Tragg, totally ignoring the two Medical examiners.

The body was removed and put on a stretcher

and moved out of the building....




That same afternoon. We did find something to do.. We all celebrated Virginia's birthday on the rooftop of her apartment Building.. The same apartment building our friends, Keith, Bee bee, Sofia and Kahlil used to live in before they got married and moved to our street.






There was plenty of food, Burgers and Hot Dogs on the grill, Steaks on the grill and Seafood on another grill.

"Thank you sooo much for coming." said a tearful Virginia, so glad to have so many of her new friends  come out for her on the rooftop of her apartment complex. She had been told of the cookouts on the rooftop by her co-workers , who formerly lived in this building..but this was her first time actually being on this building's roof.

This was her first birthday as a free woman in seven years!
''This is really nice of all of you to come."said her boyfriend, Judge Jetty Dukes.
"Wouldn't have missed this and Yes.. it is. I've been to a few of these rooftop parties." said Yvette.
"Gotta hand it to you Jetty, you supplied plenty of food, just like you said you would." said Gary.



"A guy I know owed me a favor... I got all of the meat and seafood half price." said Jetty.
''That's a man who adores his woman. Provided all of the food." laughed Olivia.
"I would tend to agree." I said.
"Umm, I'm starving." said Jade.
"Let's get to that Seafood." said her husband, Danny.

"This was sooo nice.. We didn't have anything planned for tonight. We were just going to sit around the house." said Beverly.
"I know right?" said Nelson.
"We'll be well fed when we go home and snuggle up tonight." said Josie.
"Yeahhhhh!" said Paris.
"We should all just chill tomorrow." said Bresha.
"If it doesn't rain, we guys are gonna run a full right Keith?" said Tony.
"Yeah man." said Keith Jones.
"This sure brings back memories...I haven't been up on this rooftop since we moved out of here." said Bee Bee.
"Me neither." said Sofia.
"Yeah, this is a nice homecoming." said Kahlil.
"I am happy for this..We didn't have a clue where we were gonna go eat or go dance or what." said Jazzy.
"See that's why I like living around here with these good folk." said Dabnis. when he lived in his condo in town he had no black people to talk to and very few friends to hang out with..Jazzy was the same way...When they got together , they agreed that they were going to find a nice house near Black people..
Kayla laughed. "Yeah, Me too!" Kayla and Ray had felt the same way...That the two couples wound up living around Olivia and us  was no co-incidence...It was by design.. When Jessica, Chip and Yvette and her guys settled in, it was perfect.
"Man, this food is off the chain." said Ray.
"Judge Dukes reached out to a warehouse for the Steaks, Seafood, Burgers and dogs." said Jessie.

"He's got the money and the connections."said her husband, Chip.

Alfreda and Rockland Arrived.

"Heyyy Everybody." said Alfreda
''What's going on?" said her boyfriend, ADA Rockland Cambridge.
"Thank you for coming out."said Virginia ,hugging Alfreda, The two women had really gotten close.

"I wasn't gonna miss my girl's birthday."laughed Alfreda. She and Rockland arrived with Potato salad, Cole Slaw and plenty of beers.

There was a table where they set it all up...







.
We all dug in and added the extra food to our plates.

Alexa was playing great music.


We ate drank, laughed and talked well into the night......


with no idea that our last big client.


sits in a cell, accused of First Degree Murder.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


6 comments:

Toni said...

Loved this story, Loved the breakdown and the build up...

Angie B. said...

Great way to begin this drama....The Orgy was funny...

Sunflower said...

Lt. Tragg is still an enormous butthead...Great story, Nice build up!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!!! THIS STORY WAS HOTTTT!

Lisa said...

Greta beginning, Great Build Up! Loved this story!

James Perkins said...

Wow! An Orgy, An Underaged girl and a man who just won a huge settlement from the city! Love this.. Only you can come up with these storylines Keith!