Saturday, March 25, 2023

Back To The Free World

A WEEK LATER- COURTROOM WAITING AREA! PRELIMINARY HEARING!
"I'm back with coffee guys."said Sofia..
who brought multiple tumblers of coffee for all of us...
"Mmmmmm thank you Mamasita! ,Just what we needed."said Ms. Yvette who turned to me and my wife Bee Bee.

We weren't aware that Sofia had returned...

"Ummmmmmmm Bee Bee." I moaned..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Hot Stuff." she cooed.
We were busy kissing like two lovesick teenagers...
"HEYYYYY YOU TWO!!!, COME UP FOR AIR!" joked Ms. Yvette...
"Oh...Oh!!! Coffee is here!" said Bee Bee, who seemed a little embarrassed at us being caught....
Not me...I just smiled..

"Thanks Sofia.."I said.


"He's making up for all the time he missed in law school...He had a monster crush on Bee Bee from day one in law school when he met the three of us, ironically enough through her...They had a class together and she brought him to the library to study and introduced him to Sofia and me...He had this mad crush, but wouldn't act on it."said Kahlil.
"He didn't make his move until after we had all graduated and passed the bar.."said Sofia.


"He tried though...He'd think of the most ridiculous reasons to try and kiss me...and try to hide it behind "friendship" giggled Bee Bee..


"You all are too cute."laughed our client ,and fellow McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt Attorney, Cindy Lawrence on trial for the Capital Double Murder of her husband and sister.
Jade walked up to us...She was smiling, almost laughing...

"Subpoena served?" asked Ms. Yvette.
"Oh yeah...Me and Gary did that yesterday...but you gotta hear this. You know our Assistant District Attorney went to Vegas to get married two weeks ago right??Well it never happened...I got this on good word from another ADA....She met her fiance...Another ADA we all know, James "Straight" Shooter out in Vegas...Apparently some damning photos had been sent to his phone...They were lifted off of the camera in Curleys by someone..It shows her and Lt. Tragg having dinner and drinks, lots of drinks and of her and Lt. Tragg kissing passionately...his grubby little hands up her skirt...her panties practically exposed and her hands inside his trousers, fondling him...Then eventually the two of them paying their bill and leaving together... It was apparently too much for Shooter to take.. They had a big blow up, that got pretty heated...Shooter wound up in jail for the weekend, charged with drunken and disorderly behavior and domestic abuse.. The Wedding was called off indefinitely.... D.A. Garcia and the D.A. in Vegas went to Law School together...Harvard...He called in a favor.. Domestic Abuse charges was dropped..and the drunken and disorderly charges were low graded and Shooter was released.. She's been back here for a week in seclusion."said Jade
"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? WOWWWWW!" I said.
"OH MY GODDDD!!!!" said Bee Bee.
Sofia howled with laughter...
"I'm laughing at the fact that Jim "Straight" Shooter got anyone to want to marry him."laughed Kahlil..
"That's you and me both Kahlil!" said Ms. Yvette, Laughing...
She immediately got on her laptop and looked up Assistant District Attorney Brenda Young
BRENDA DENISE YOUNG

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from North Catholic High School

BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University

JD -Columbia Law School

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Virginia

Public Defender, New York City

Assistant District Attorney, New York City

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian

Senior Associate Attorney-McDowell & McDuffie Attorneys at Law, New York City, NY

Senior Associate Attorney- Delphi and Chaney, Attorneys At Law, Philadelphia PA.

Assistant District Attorney, Philadelphia

"Wow, she's two years older than I , but we have an almost similar history..Same High School, same College for undergrad...Both of us went to an IVY Leauge Law school....She seems to be a smart and rational person..A Good Lawyer...Why such a poor taste in men???...Jim Shooter, Arthur Tragg??? EWWWWWWW!!"said Yvette.
"I guess being a good competent attorney doesn't guarantee you social success." said Sofia..
"Ouuu listen at my baby using all those big college precepts.."joked Kahlil, hugging Sofia...




Sofia laughed and kissed Kahlil..


ADA Brenda Young walked in just then...She had a Black eye that appeared to be healing..
Lt. Tragg walked in too...Normally he'd be hassling us...but today, he walked over to ADA Young and smirked,.

''Wow that's quite a shiner you got there...Did Jimmy do that? Wowwwww!" he said Gloating....
"Happy? Pleased with yourself?? I suppose your hatchet man, Private Investigator,Bert Vandenberg sent the photos... I know all about you two....You are such a petty , miserable man, that explains why you're not married and don't have a steady girlfriend...It explains a lot, you immature, corny keystone copper...
I don't need you in the courtroom at this trial, so you might as well go on back to your office or buy a doughnut off the truck or whatever you do when you're not in court...And if you ever, ever touch me again...I'll slap the hell out of you...Get out of my sight."she said icily...
"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! If ONLY I HAD SOME POPCORN!"said Bee Bee.
"I know right?" laughed Cindy...
"Ugh Oh.." I said.. Jim "Straight" Shooter entered the courthouse..
Jade gasped..
"ARTIE!!! I'LL KILL YA!" he exclaimed.. and belted Lt. Tragg in the jaw, sending him flying into a row of chairs..and rolling on the ground..
Lt. Tragg got to his feet and slugged Jim shooter in the stomach...

"Jimmy...Jimmy, you got it all wrong....She did a number on both of us...OUUUUUUUUUUF!" he moaned as Jim punched him in the stomach...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned before Jim Shooter delivered 5 lefts and 5 rights to Lt. Tragg's face..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUF" moaned Lt. Tragg, who delivered 5 lefts and 5 rights to Jim Shooter's face..
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUF!"he moaned....He went to swing at Lt. Tragg again...
when a Baillif appeared.. "JIM!!! JIM!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!  We all heard what happened...We all feel for you...but this isn't the way...Go home Jim...."said the Bailiff...

"ARTIE!!! YOU'RE A FINK!! I'LL NEVER FORGET THIS!" said Jim "Straight" Shooter, who stormed out of the courtroom.


Lt. Tragg had a black eye...His lip was swollen and his hair was mussed somewhat....His suit was a bit wrinkled...but we'd seen him looking worse...He was embarrassed at us seeing him attacked by Jim Shooter.


"Well I must say, this has turned out to be more interesting than I would have thought...I just wished I wasn't mixed up in this this way, On trial for my life.."said Cindy...
"It does seem like your murder trial has taken a back seat to this drama.."said Ms. Yvette.
"Here comes the Judge...Let's get ready for trial." I said.
"Wow...what a morning this has been "said Bee Bee.
"I'll say." said Sofia.
"Let's get this show on the road."said Kahlil.
Jade was still laughing..

COURTROOM C- 10:00 AM

Once in the courtroom, 
Judge Percy Reynolds looked at ADA Young...She had a black eye and she looked distraught... He had seen the altercation in the waiting area between Lt. Tragg and her ex-fiance, Jim Shooter...Everyone had heard the story about the break up of the wedding, due to some very revealing photos..

"Ms. Young, you look uh out of sorts...Would you like to uh continue this tomorrow perhaps..tomorrow?"he said sympathetically.
"Yes...thank you Your Honor..." she said.
"Okay, trial will continue tomorrow at this same time....9:30 AM...Attorneys be on time and be ready for trial.. Lt. Tragg, I don't want to see you in my courtroom tomorrow or for the remainder of this trial...There is no need for you to be here. So Stay away...."said Judge Reynolds..
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" screamed an angry Lt. Tragg..



"I CAN AND I AM!! NOW GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!! IF I SEE YOU IN HERE TOMMORROW...I'LL HAVE YOU PHYSICALLY REMOVED!"said Judge Reynolds.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" snarled Lt. Tragg, who stomped his foot and stormed out of the courtroom..
"Let's go to lunch... I don't think Sam Mother's is a good place to have lunch today."said Yvette.
"Yeah you're right...It'll be impossible to eat in peace.."I said.
"Yeah he's on one today."said Bee Bee.
"Yes indeed!"said Sofia.
"I got an idea..How about that Rooftop Restaurant? The one that serves the great pasta?" said Kahlil.
"YEAH!" said Jade..
"I know where you're speaking of... That's a great idea."said Cindy,.
It was an unseasonably warm day...And we all went to the Rooftop Restaurant Kahlil suggested..



Where we all enjoyed their good pasta and salad and wine..
"I should be angry...because I want this ordeal to be over and done with so that I can get on with my life...but I have satisfaction knowing that that boob who arrested me got his today and in a big way."said Cindy...
"It must be sad, being that miserable, that reviled by so many."said Bee Bee.
"He is such a narcissist...He doesn't even realize it...It goes completely over his head." I said.
"I'm no fan of Jim "Straight" Shooter, but he didn't deserve this...His fiance thought so little of him that she couldn't control herself the week before the wedding...She has a one night stand with Lt. Tragg of all people.." said Sofia..
"I guess Tragg was pissed...She must have left him that night and caught the red eye...So When he woke up and came to work ,he found out she had gone to Vegas to get married... There is Blame to go around here."said Kahlil..
''So he hires his old friend, Bert Vandenberg or some P.I., who lifts photos from Curley's the night before...Touches em up and sends them to Jim Shooter's phone...Brutal.."said Jade.
"Petty if you ask me."said Lauren as she like the rest of us, enjoyed our food.
"Very Petty."said Ms. Yvette. 

II-

At Home afterwords...Yvette told her husband Gary about the days events...They shared a good laugh....
"Well you might be interested in what I found..."said Gary, showing Yvette some photos...
"These were also taken the night of the double homicide...take a look.." he said.
Yvette looked at some photos..


"I take it that this is the dumpster behind Cindy and Lenny's house?" asked Ms. Yvette...

"Yes and look who is in the alley behind the home of Cindy and Lenny , just two hours after the murder, appearing to drop a package into the dumpster...
Our friend, Matthew Fagin, the Bond attorney.....Now I happen to know that he lives on the other side of town...Miles from Cindy and Lenny...He's got absolutely no business behind her home in the dumpster behind her house...That and the exit minutes after the murder through the subway exit will be tough for him to explain...  Jade suggested to me that I check to see if there were street cameras on Cindy's block...And as it turns out..Her block has not only street cameras, but cameras down their driveway...Not many blocks have that....He probably didn't even know he was being caught on either camera...
I know that Lt. Tragg got a call from a blocked number the next day and hours later, his men checked the dumpster and found the gun....If he had done a little bit more thorough investigation, he would have discovered Matt Fagin on this camera at least...and realized his anonymous call was probably Matt Fagin."said Gary.  "Jade's instincts were correct.." he said.
"Ohhhhhhhh this is great!  I can wrap this up in a few days...It may not even go to a trial.."said Yvette.
"I think I've earned myself some sugar..." said Gary,laughing raffishly...
"Yes you haveeeeeee....Yes you have."said Yvette, who was so happy and who kissed Gary passionately.......
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Hussssband." moaned Yvette as she undressed Gary and he undressed her...
As Gary slipped her panties down
and humped her over the bed...

"Best time of the day for me.." Gary said..

"Me toooooo!" Yvette confessed, continuing to kiss Gary passionately as they began to make sweet love..
Yvette straddled Gary and began to move up and down on him on the side of the bed, her body trembling as she experienced one orgasm after another...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed loudly...
Soon they were in bed...with the bed rocking from side to side....
A few doors down...
Bee Bee walked into our bedroom.....

"Now we can make love uninterrupted..."she said..
"Is your phone on vibrate and on the charger?" I asked. Mine was..
"Of course...I don't want to be interrupted." she whispered...
as I slipped her panties down..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARE THESE NEW??" I asked.

"YES...I bought them last week." she said...

"OUUU I LIKE!!" I said.

"Of course you do...You like all of my panties.." she said..
I placed her on the sink and spread her legs apart and entered her slowly and softly....

She gasped loudly as I entered her and held me for dear life, kissing me passionately as I plowed into her..
I lifted her up and long stroked her... She had a quick orgasm and then another one....her legs trembling....
We too wound up in bed....making sweet love....
"Ummmmmmm come here papi!"said Sofia
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAMASITA" moaned Kahlil

He slipped her panties down..
He lifted her up and entered her slowly, gently...She gasped loudly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE MIOS DIOS! OUUUUUUUUUUU AYE PAPI!" she screamed..
He placed her on the sink and entered her again...Sofia's body trembled as Kahlil plowed into her...
He was near delirious...Not knowing if he was coming or going...
They sat on the side of the bed, Sofia ,moving up and down slowly and kissing him..
Her legs trembling...Her head turning from left to right...Tears flowing down her cheeks..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AYE MIOS DIOS! OUUUUUUUUUUU AYE PAPI!" she screamed..

Jade and Danny were doing the same thing a few doors down...
Kissing and Undressing...
Him slipping her panties down...
and them retreating to the bedroom...
Everyone was home tonight, making sweet love....
It was a beautiful night and a wonderful ending to day one of the Preliminary hearings.



III-

THE NEXT DAY-

We all decided to have breakfast at Sam Mother's Diner.. He was more than happy to see us... We figured we wouldn't run into Lt. Tragg.. He had been kicked off the case and banned from the courtroom...He had no need to be around..

We all ordered a robust breakfast...






and for once there was calm as we enjoyed our food..

"Cindy, I'm 100 percent certain we can wrap this thing up in a few days...and that by this time next week, you'll be back at work..."said Ms. Yvette.
"I hope so Vettie.. The firm is running up a bill, paying for my hotel and paying your fees...but I am grateful for all of it..The way they have my back and all." said Cindy...
I silently wondered if this was Me or Bee Bee ,Sofia, Kahlil, Jade or Ms. Yvette even....would our firm McCluskey/Cozen./Conner & Pratt be behind us like this?
"You'll be back at work...We not only know you're innocent..but we can point to a viable suspect."said Bee Bee.
"You'll see as the trial progresses." said Sofia.
"Yeah you'll see."said Kahlil.
"Look whose coming in."said Jade.
ADA  Brenda Young walked in..She acknowledged us.. And she took a seat...A waitress came over and she ordered her meal...She was heavily made up...Her black eye was no longer showing....




we were able to sit and talk quietly and enjoy our food... All of us...We all ,including ADA Young paid our bills and was getting ready to leave when Lt. Tragg walked in...

He too was heavily made up...His black eye was gone, but his lip was still swollen...He said nothing to us as we passed him , leaving as he was coming in...

ADA Brenda Young didn't make eye contact with him at all as she walked out.
AN HOUR LATER- COURTROOM C, 9:00 AM-
'Alright The Preliminary Hearing in the matter of Commonwealth Vs. Cynthia Lawrence on charges of First degree Murder, two counts, begins.."said Judge Percy Reynolds..

Ms. Yvette, Cindy, Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade sat at our table....







Lt. Tragg to our surprise walked in and took his seat at the Prosecution table next to ADA Brenda Young.
She stared at him oddly...
"I TOLD YOU!! I TOLD YOU!! I MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU WERE NOT TO COME HERE AND YOU JUST IGNORED ME DIDN'T YOU??? YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE!! I'M HAVING YOU REMOVED!! BAILLIFS!!! CUFF HIM!! TAKE HIM TO THE COOLER!" 5 DAYS!! NO REPRIEVE!!! TAKE HIM OUT OF HERE!" demanded the Judge..

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! I AM THE ARRESTING OFFICER!!! I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE!!! THIS IS A SICK VENDETTA!!! "protested Lt. Tragg as about six Baillif's handcuffed him  and rushed him out of the courtroom and took hm upstairs to the "Cooler", the nickname for the Holding Facility..


This would be his home for the next five days..It was Tuesday...He'd be locked up until Monday Morning....

TWO DAYS LATER!


Brenda Young closed her case for the Prosecution....

"Your Honor...I feel as though I have presented sufficient facts to justify a trial on two counts of Homicide in the first degree. I close my preliminary arguments." she said.

"Mrs. Jones Lockwood Would you like to present a defense or do you want to go on and begin the trial next week.?" asked Judge Reynolds..
"The Defense has a robust defense we would like to present next week that will wrap this up and there will be no need for a trial we believe."said Yvette.
''Alright...Then we will meet here on Monday at 10:00 AM..to begin your defense.. Attorneys be on time and be ready for trial." he said.
News travels fast and bad news travels even faster.... The news that Lt. Tragg was locked up for five days  brought a crowd of people to Sam Mother's Diner 

 and Curley's Bar that hadn't been around for awhile..



"I'm so glad he's locked up... I missed the Couples Night Discounts."said Yvette.
"I miss eating breakfast in peace without him inviting himself to my table, asking me about your whereabouts and whining and complaining about whatever case you guys were trying."said Gary.
"Wonderful aint it? No body standing over us, staring at us balefully."I said 
"Lecturing us about drinking and driving.."added Bee Bee.
"And sitting in the parking lot waiting for us to leave like we were little kids."said Sofia.
"Yeah, when he was the only one drinking and then driving."said Kahlil..
''And who wrecked two cars."said Jade.,
"Yeah How about that?" laughed Danny.
"Why couldn't he be convicted of something and do a long prison stint?" laughed Virginia.
Jetty cracked up laughing, slapping his knee..

"Look at how relaxed everybody is.. This reminds me of the old days when the lawyers and the cops used to hang out on the regular.."said Olivia.
"Before Tragg became so unhinged and became such a pain in the ass."said Donnie Ray.
"Wonderful isn't it? No body standing over us, staring at us balefully."said Beverly.
"Always Lecturing us about drinking and driving..I got so tired of that."said Nelson.
"And sitting in the parking lot waiting for us to leave like we were little kids."said Josie..
"Yeah , he was a pain."said Paris.,
"So Nice to be rid of him." said Bresha.
''Well just for a few days...I think he gets out Monday."said Tony.
Alfreda leaned into her husband, Rockland's shoulder..

"This is so peaceful.." she said.
"I'm going to send Judge Reynolds a box of his favorite cigars...Bravo Judge."said Rockland.
'Shame he's not locked up longer."said Kayla.
"I know, right?" said Ray...
"Well I've been enjoying these last few days..."said Jazzy.
"Me too! " said Dabnis.
"It's nice to be able to relax and not tense up for some kind of confrontation."said Jessica.
"Yup....Comfortable at work and comfortable at Sam Mothers and Curleys." said ger husband Chip.
"He doesn't know me...He knows that I know you guys.. But when I come in Sam Mother's Diner...He never bothers me." said Zoey...
''Same Here." said Lem...
"Oh he's always on my ass, literally and figurtely...I only come in here with B.L. and the entire group when I do come..but I remember a time when I could come in here alone...and have a peaceful drink...Now, with him around...I'm constantly fighting off his advances.."said Karen..
"I need to be with you, that would put an end to that."said B.L.
"It was the same with me Karen...He just wouldn't take no for an answer.."said Brooke.
"Oh I'm sure he hates that you're married to me."said Sean.
"No doubt..He hates me period...and still can't get over losing that big case.. He partially blames me for that loss."said Natalie.
"Oh Hell....He really hates me for winning that case."said David Charles and we all burst into laughter.

Our good friends, The detectives from the Criminal Investigation Division were also here tonight...It was like old times when all of us routinely ate and drank together...

Lt. Tragg was thrown out of court and locked up for disrespecting the Judge..we won't be seeing him until Monday."said Sissy..
"I know you guys are happy."said Sissy's husband, Eddie C.
"Ohhh we are delirious...I stopped eating at Sam Mothers at all because of his constant whining and complaining and criticisms...These guys make better cases and have nearly a one hundred percent clearence rate and he can't stand it...We don't make arrests until we have compelling evidence.. Unlike him..Take this case he has now.. Arrested this woman for killing two people with no forensic evidence, no eyewitnesses and just an anonymous tip and a belief that it's always the wife..Yvette and her people are going to embarrass him."said ADA Keith Wallace.
"He won't be embarrassed..He's not allowed in the courtroom. The Judge and The ADA asked him not to return."said Carlotta.
"Why am I not surprised?" said Tyriq.
"That's why he's locked up....He was told last week and Monday Morning...He sauntered back in the courtroom ,totally ignoring the Judge's orders..."said Sirena.
"Judge Reynolds doesn't like him already....Remember, he arrested him and charged him with Murder on two different occassions and two times he was acquitted. Then the Judge sued the city....Nah, he hates Tragg." said Jimmy.
"I heard that ADA Brenda Young slept with Lt. Tragg the week before she went to Vegas to Marry ADA Jim Shooter...Tragg got a P.I,. to lift photos of him making out with her in here and had them sent to Shooters phone... They got into a big Fight..Her and Shooter and the wedding was called off."said Angie,
"Damn, she ought to be locked up for bad tatstes...Tragg?? Jim Shooter??" said Duke..

Everybody broke out into laughter..
"Duke, be nice!   Jim Shooter is alright!  Lt. Tragg???...I gotta agree with you." said Hazel as everyone continued to laugh..
"I'm with you Hazel..."laughed Sharon Hopkins..
"Yeah" agreed her husband, Hop..
Curley loved the crowd that was here tonight...No drama...They spent a lot of money and tipped well.

Lt. Tragg sat stewing in the "Cooler" furious at Judge Reynolds.....

"If it's the last thing I do , I'm gonna get him!" he snarled.


IV-

MONDAY- COURTROOM C, 9:00 AM-

Monday we opened our defense by providing Cindy with an Alibi.. Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia used a 64 inch monitor to prove that Cindy was everywhere that day but City Hall..The GPS tracker on her smartphone and her smartwatch showed her to be particularly busy on that day and in seperate parts of the city and even in Cherry Hill...







While Kahlil and I showed her Credit Card and Debit Card purchases which showed that even up to the actual time of the murders...between 8:30 pm and 9:00 pm, She was miles away in Chestnut Hill  at a club having drinks.. Which also matched where her Smartwatch and Smartphone said she was...

TUESDAY- COURTROOM C, 9:00 AM-




On Tuesday, the second day of our defense...Ms. Yvette called  Matt Fagin...He was mildly amused, he had no idea why he was being called.

"Mr. Fagin...you were just weeks away from being married to victim number two, Patti O'Neal...but you discovered she was cheating on you, didn't you? and she had been cheating on you for awhile hadn't she?"
"Yes..." he admitted..



"I have three people who were close to you who knew she was cheating on you and with whom and who will testify that you were told of this."said Bee Bee.
"This made you angry didn't it? This put you in a rage, didn't it? especially since you considered  Lenny Lawrence, Your fiance 's sister's husband a friend didn't you?" asked Sofia..

"OBJECTION!! MR. FAGIN IS NOT ON TRIAL HERE!" shouted ADA Young..

"I'll hear his answer." said Judge Reynolds.


"Yes!"said Matthew Fagin, gulping and sweating.

"Normally you enter City Hall, where you work from the front and you leave from the front..but on this night..You left through the subway exit....You didn't see the  camera that caught you leaving just minutes after the gunshots were fired.. 8:42 PM." I said.


He was really sweating now.

"You know leaving through the subway then does look suspicious but that in itself doesn't prove anything, but here, an hour later you're in the back of Cindy and Lenny Lawrence's house, dropping a bag in the dumpster. That was the gun wasn't it? The Gun that Lt. Tragg found wasn't it?" asked Kahlil.
He was really sweating now and almost in tears..

"You killed Lenny and Patti didn't you ? And you called Lt. Tragg with the anonymous tip on the gun didn't you?" asked Yvette.
"I-I-I think I'd uh like to speak to my lawyer.." he said.
"That's a good idea...A very good Idea. The Defense Rests your honor."said Yvette.

"In view of the latest developments, The people move to drop all charges against Mrs.Lawrence."said ADA Brenda Young, who could see that the overwhelming amount of evidence we had provided in our defense pointed elsewhere. This case was a lost cause. No need to waste a jury's time she thought.

"The Court Agrees...Bailiff's remove the ankle monitor from Mrs. Lawrence.. Mrs. Lawrence, you are free to go."said Judge Reynolds.


"Thank you so much Yvette, Bee Bee, Sofia, Jade, Keith, Kahlil...   You guys are the best...I am forever in your debt...If you ever need a favor...You know my number and you know where my office is." said a relieved  Cindy Lawrence.
"I'll keep that in mind...This was one of our easier defenses."said Ms. Yvette.
"A little real detective work might have cleared this whole thing up!"said Bee Bee.
"Yeah just a little. We have a real detective on our team."said Sofia smiling at Ms. Jade.
"Just doing what you guys pay me for." said Jade.
"It's money well spent." I said, smiling.
"Indeed." said Kahlil.

We All walked out of the courtroom...
"I'm going back to my hotel room and pack my stuff...I might stop by the building and say goodbye to all of the guys and gals..I really enjoyed myself."said Cindy...
"Good For you...It's Tuesday....You should take the rest of the week off, Start Fresh on Monday."said Ms. Yvette.
"Yeah that's what I'd do." I said.
"Welcome Back to the Free World." said Bee Bee..
"Like Ms. Yvette said, take the rest of this week off, you've already missed two days."said Sofia.
"If we hadn't of had to have a continuance last Monday...We woulda wrapped this up by Friday." said Kahlil.
Jade looked up and smiled.
"Looks like you ruined another case for me, twisting the law and interfering."said Lt. Tragg, who had been waiting outside and had heard the entire thing.
''Don't say a word to them, they did their job, unlike you...I told you to interview people, get me some more evidence. A simple investigation, a simple investigation would have cleared all this up..but all you were investigating was a way to get in my panties. You Narcisstic, egomaniac...Get out of my sight." snarled  ADA  Brenda Young with an ICY Hatred I had never heard before.
Lt. Tragg stood there staring balefully at her...
She turned and walked away from him..

We Were already gone.


EPILOUGE-

Matthew Fagin knew that the police were going to be looking at him hard after the trial.. He chose to take his own life, rather than being arrested. He left a suicide note confessing to killing both Lenny Lawrence and Patti O'neal in a jealous rage after working late that night and walking by the office with the shades drawn and peering in and seeing Lenny plowing inside his fiance over the table.

.and his fiance, squealing with delight and Lenny moaning....both oblivious to him standing there.. He pulled out a gun and in a fit of pure rage...executed both of them!!!...He apologized to his friends for what he did.

Thus ending the mystery of who killed Lenny Lawrence and Patti O'Neal.
"Damn, what a waste.....Over a broad!" said one of the CSI men...

"Damnnnnnn!" said another, snapping a photo of the corpse...
''He's been dead for about a day...see how rigor has set in?"said Dr. Hazel Baylor...
"He left a note....It's in his handwriting... He had the best penmanship." said Dr. Marcy Marcy...

"Okay guys, wrap him up and let's get him out of here."said Dr. Hazel Baylor...so glad Lt. Tragg wasn't here.. He'd of tried to turn this into a Homicide and of arrested another innocent person she gathered!

The lifeless body of Matthew Fagin was put in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney and wheeled outside to a waiting Medical Examiner's Van.

Nightfall came ...We were all  at home..






That night, Gary passed Ms. Yvette her nightly cup of Orange Organic Tea. She liked drinking this after a nice hot shower and just inhaling the aroma..It relaxed her.

"Ummmmm, This is soooo good, Nice way to end a long case..." said Yvette..
''I'm happy for you...Happy you guys got her  off.."laughed Gary.


"You helped...It was nice working with you...I liked that." said Yvette.
"I liked it too!" he said.
They kissed passionately....

He slipped her panties down..


She and Gary  kissed passionately..

"And now!  I'm going to get YOU OFF!" Yvette laughed.


"Ohhhhhhhhh I think I like that counselor.." asked Gary, kissing her passionately in the middle of the floor..

"I figured you would." said  Yvette devilishly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Vettie girrrrrl!" he moaned...


"OHHHHHHH VETTTIE....OHHHHHHHH YOU  ALWAYS KNOW WHAT I WANT?!" GARY MOANED.

Yvette smiled..

"It's USUALLY ME!" she laughed as they continued to kiss.

"It's Always You ." said Gary..

"Awwwwwwwwwwww!" said Yvette..


The bedsprings were soon squeaking very loudly.....The headboard of their bed was rattling and the sounds of lovemaking could be heard...




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Gary.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

"Vettie, I love you , I just love you soooo much.." moaned Gary, beside himself with lust...

He had gone from lifting her up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuu Gary, I love you too...I love you so much! UMMMMMMMMMMM!!!You don't even understand how much I love youuuu.OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she cooed loudly.

to throwing her on the bed and laughing gleefully as he stroked her.....Her arms around his neck...her head turning from side to side....both of her legs just shaking furiously....

To finally mounting her in bed, making sweet, slow love to her....

"YOU'RE MY SWEET GIRRRRRRL" he moaned..

She loved it when he called her that...

She giggled beside herself..



Yvette had had three to four intense orgasms in the EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking...

She was embarrassed at the noise she  was making...She hoped her neighbors couldn't hear her ...although she'd heard Jessica and Chip a lot of times..

Her headboard sounded like it might split in half.....

She was equally embarrassed at the noise she was making....Gary was driving her out of her mind...

She was driving him out of his mind too!

Gary didn't seem like he wanted to stop....but soon he couldn't help it...He came and he came hard like a flowing gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned....

They continued kissing....

"Did you like that daddy?" asked Yvette...

"Ouuuuu I loved it baby.." moaned Gary


Yvette lie on top of Gary, catching her breath...Her body still trembling. Both of them were drenched in sweat....totally exhausted! He rubbed both of her buttocks...

"Something on your mind tonight?" he said ,laughing.

"Just you and me, that's all." said Yvette, smiling as Gary drifted off to sleep.

.

No comments: