Wednesday, March 29, 2023

A Deadly Interlude

The Next night...Sepia, Kimmie and I were having dinner with our good friends, Attorney Olivia Bennett Alexander, her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, her niece ,Beverly West -East and her husband, Nelson East and the rest of their staff, Alfreda, their office manager and Beverly's mom and her husband, ADA Rockland Cambridge, My former ward, Attorney Josie Boyd and her husband, Paris, their newest attorney, Bresha Billips and her husband, Attorney Tony Billips and Olivia's niece, Kayla Bennett-St. Jacquess and her husband, Attorney Ray St. Jacques.. It was nice to get away from home and to eat with friends..
 
Olivia and Donnie Ray had a beautiful domicile on the top floor of their office/duplex ....

"Dig in everybody....Like we always say...There are no guests here...We are all Family.."said Alfreda, who along with Olivia and Donnie Ray, had helped prepare the meal..
"Sepia...I can't believe in the 10 years we have known each other...This is the first time I've had you and cutie pie and Kevin over here for dinner..It's definitely not going to be the last."said Olivia..
"This place is beautiful Olivia...you've done wonders with it...A Law Library, A Media room....your downstairs office and Beverly and Nelson's place. Just Beautiful...More than I could have ever imagined when I sold you this property."said Sepia..




We had gotten the grand tour... I had seen it before.. My Guys came and swept the place for listening devices three times a week..

"You can leave Kimmie with me and Paris..Some nights when you want to be alone or go out we don't mind watching her."said Josie, holding Kimmie in her lap and playing with her..
Paris smiled..
'And she's got three Aunties here who don't mind helping out." said Beverly...
"Yesssss." said Kayla..
"Ditto"said Bresha.

"And I'm so proud of you Sepia, passing the bar,becoming an attorney as well as a realtor...I suppose your business needs an attorney...I'm proud of Josie's husband, Paris too..Getting his Para-legal certificate...He's thinking about entering either Drexal's accelerated law program or Middleton's in the fall."said Olivia ,gushing with pride like a proud mother.
"Ohhhhh I'm so Happy for you Paris..I went to Middleton also"said Sepia.. We kind of viewed Paris as like a son in law, since he was married  to our Josie.. It was I who introduced Josie to Olivia and Beverly and she had been with them ever since.
"We can always use another lawyer." I joked to Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray, who was an investigator like me.
"Hey How about that? Working on anything interesting Kevin?" asked Donnie Ray.
"I was.. My wife's girlfriend came to me, told me her fiance was missing...And then a day later, Bonnie Shay brought one of her employees to me, told me her HUSBAND was missing...Turns out they were involved with the same guy and he lied to both women about everything, his name, his education, his prison record and his employment.. He had over 3 million dollars in the bank and a dozen stolen credit cards and a phony social security card.. Turns out this guy is a major grifter and con man, who 's real game was extortion." I said.  "Thing is...Nobody has seen or heard from him in three weeks,going on four... The car he leased was returned by somebody, not him....His house was empty..mail piling up...No movement on his credit or debit cards..and I can't find anybody who has seen or heard a peep outta this guy in three weeks."said Kevin.
"Sounds like your guy might be dead!! You can only play that extortion game but for so long...If he's got millions in the bank, chances are he was looting some heavy hitters and they aren't going to keep giving him money but for so long.."said Donnie Ray.


"Bonnie checked out ten of the men we knew about...She's very thorough...They were clean...She returned their money to them and gave them a warning about any further skimming...Which cleaned both of his bank accounts out...The one here and the one in the Caymen Islands...We thought that would surely get a move out of him...Nothing!" I said.

"He's dead! "said Beverly...
"Oh Most definitely..."said Nelson..
"The Question is who killed him?" asked Bresha..
"If it's not the guys Bonnie checked out...then it has to be someone else..Someone neither you nor Bonnie knows about."said Tony Billips..

He was right!
"Intriguing Dinner conversation....but at least it doesn't concern Lt. Tragg."said Olivia and Beverly's cousin. Kayla.
"Ummmmmm that food smells good." said her husband, Ray.
"Let's dig in." said Rockland..
There was a lot of Fried Chicken..
Juicy Greens...
Candied Yams 

and corn on the cobb...

A good time was had by all.

The Next day...

I was at the Bridge Building...There was people I was supposed to meet, Potentially new clients.

'This is two days in a row I've run into you huh?" I said to Kayla.
"I knowwww..We've got to stop meeting like this...People will talk" joked Kayla.
Her husband, Ray laughed..
"I may be needing your services soon Kevin..I'm glad I saw you today."said Jazzy.
"Yeah me too!" said Dabnis..
"I forgot to thank you for helping us out on that Immigration case last week."said Jessica.
"Yeah ,that was on point."said Chip...
"I was only too glad to help." I said. "Heyyyy Vettie."I said.
"Hey Kevin...I heard you and the missus was in our neighborhood last night."said Yvette..
"Hi Mr. Kevin...Seems like we just left you." said Keith Jones.
"Hi Mr. Kevin...Thanks for helping us with that Wrongful Conviction Case."said Bee Bee.
"Hello Mr. Kevin. Thanks for helping us on that immigration case we did with Jessica and Chip."said Sofia.
"Hello Mr. Kevin. Thanks for helping us on that immigration case we did with Jessica and Chip."said Kahlil.
"Hi Mr. Kevin!" said Jade..
I took time to hug Ms. Virginia..Several years ago I had sent her to prison for Conspiracy to commit murder...I was glad to see her out, paroled and working for Yvette and her team...
She hugged me too and let me know that there was no hard feelings... "You were just doing your job...I was the one who was wrong.." she said.

"Hey Kev" said Paris, who was working in this building now...
"These are the people we wanted you to meet." said Tony...
"Oh I know Karen Page quite well and I believe I met your staff when we worked a Wrongful Conviction Case a few weeks ago."I said.
"Hi Karen, We want to put you on retainer.. We will need your services from time to time..Jazzy told me that you have worked for all of them off and on." said Karen.
"Yes...we will be calling on you again."said Brook Marks... "This is my husband, Sean Marks...He's a Federal Public Defender.he works down the street in the federal courthouse.." she said. 

I never imagined that Brooke would be married to a Black man, but then it figured..She was so down to earth and knew all of the slang and lingo...
"Yes...I'd like to put you on retainer too!" said Sean..
"Looks like this is a good day for you."said Natalie.. "You came down here and got some new business." said Natalie.

"You should move your operation into this building...You're going to be in here so much."laughed David Charles, her husband...also a Wrongful Conviction Staff Attorney...


"You know...That's a thought." I laughed..


II-

The AQUADOME HOTEL- 25th Floor...
The Office of Andre Davis, Businessman.

''We got problems Chino."said Andre Davis.


"Problems Boss?" asked Chino..

Andre pulled out two photos. One of me and One of Bonnie Shay...


"That's Kevin Morris.. He's a P.I.  and the Bottom one is Bonnie Shay...She's an Investigator for the insurance company... They've been all over town asking a lot of questions about our late friend, Mr. Joey Amin...They've contacted the other people he was blackmailing and managed to get their money back for em, They looted both of his accounts before I could get up on em...They don't know about me yet, but I feel it's just a matter of time.. The Police aren't even up on me yet...I don't like P.I.'s..I don't like questions... Nobody misses Joey Amin..I don't want the cops to start looking into his uh sudden disapearence..Nor do I need them knowing about me skimming money from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Construction Union's Pension fund....With Joey Amin out of my hair... I can keep right on doing what I was doing. Get rid of both of them.." said Andre Davis.


"Done!" said Chino ,leaving the office...


Just as he was leaving...Gail McCloud was entering..

"Dre...Dre I need a job, I got fired yesterday.." she said.

"You did? I thought you were in like flint...That's what your loser husband told me...By the way..How is he doing?" asked Andre Davis..

"I have no idea...I haven't seen or heard from him in Three weeks going on four...I hired a P.I. to look into him...come to find out he's a big liar...Was engaged, engaged to another girl.. Doesn't have a job, but had close to 3 Million in his 2 bank accounts...He's ass out now...They took all of his money and returned it to the 10 people he was blackmailing...He lied to me about everything...Joey Amin isn't even his real name...It 's Arthur Anderson...You wait until I see him...I'm divorcing his ass...He's probably somewhere sweet talking some other girl out of her panties.."scoffed Gail McCloud..

"I seriously doubt that." said Andre Davis..
"How do you know that? You know where he is?" asked Gail McCloud...
"I don't have the foggiest idea..but uhhhhh if you're seriously through with him and you uh seriously need a job...Well uh er ruh...I need some things too...You know what I'm saying?" laughed Andre Davis.
"You Nasty Dog!" laughed Gail....
Andre locked the door...He drew the shades...He and Gail began kissing passionately...
He and Gail fell up against the wall, kissing passionately and undressing each other..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I always thought you had a thing for me.." she said in between steamy hot kisses.



He slipped her panties down....She didn't resist..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dre!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gail!!!"he sighed..

He lifted her up and thrusted deeply into her...She gasped in amazement as he stood there thrusting inside of her mightily....She had an embarrassingly quick orgasm....Her body began to shake and quiver... Tears streamed down her face...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYY GODDDDD!" she moaned.

He laughed....

She stared deeply into his beautiful hazel eyes and he lifted her up and took her over to his couch..He nearly tripped..She giggled...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you nasty dogggggg!" she cooed..

They sat on his couch, she began to move up and down on him slower and slower...Her body trembled...

"You are sooo bad.."she whispered and giggled..She had yet another orgasm....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she said and had to halt a minute to compose herself.....

Gail and Andre Davis began making sweet love on his couch....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Dre!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you for weeks" he cried out...

"I know...I know ..I always suspected...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. I've caught you staring at me...when Joey brought me over here..OUUUUUUUUUU! UMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed..

The couch was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Gail you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Dre...,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dre....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Gail...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dre....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Dre!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!!


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of non stop lovemaking on that couch slipped aimlessly by...

The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side.....

It was a good thing the cleaning people had already been by his office....

Neither one of them could get enough of the other...The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..DRE ..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!.."she squealed...

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having another intense orgasm...Her third, since they'd started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god ..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he cried out as he began to cum and cum hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Dre!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...she was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side..


Gail rested on top of him, catching her breath....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"You got the job baby!" he said, smiling..

I was standing outside of my headquarters...
"I got a text from Bonnie...She said that she's meeting with a guy who has information on the whereabouts of Joey Amin...but this isn't like Bonnie. she hates sending texts...she usually calls..and she said "come alone." I said.
"Hmmm sounds snarky...I'll follow you but not closely...Put a GPS Tracker on your car....I'll follow."said Kool Kat..



"Good Idea Kools." I said.



III-

I met Bonnie at an Abandoned Diner...
"Bonnie? You texted me? What's Up?" I said.
"I didn't text you.....You texted me.."said Bonnie... "I didn't think it was like you to text, You know I don't text...I call.." said Bonnie..

I saw a slight reflection in the window of the abandoned diner of a sniper rifle pointed at both of us..

"BONNIE GIRL!!! IT'S A TRAP!!!! HIT THE DECK!!" I screamed..
Bonnie and I both hit the ground just as two well placed shots were fired... My Military training had set in...It taught me to pay attention to our entire enviroment..Both shots missed us...




Before the shooter could reload and re aim.....Kool Kat drove up and fired from his .357 Mag... He hit the sniper twice..right in his chest!! He dropped his rifle in the street and gasped...


"UGHHHH I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT!" said the shooter, a man known on the streets as "Chino", who pitched forward and fell off the roof into the street....Dead!!!!!

THIRTY MINUTES LATER-

"He Took two, center mass to the chest from a .357 mag , good shootin tex." said a Crime Scene Investigator to Kool Kat, who smirked.

"They found the shell casings from his sniper rifle over here."said Kool Kat.

"Wow....this was something...I'm just glad you're alright...And Glad Sissy and her guys are here and not you know who?" said Dr Hazel Baylor...
"I know that's right.."laughed Dr. Marcy Martin. 
"Kevin once again you did our work for us...This guy was on a short list of dangerous criminals we were watching...you just made the list a little shorter."said Lt. Sissy Van Buren.

"This is the burner phone I found on him...He texted me and Bonnie and told us to meet him here..We did and he tried to kill us... We've been trying to find an Extortionist named Joey Amin...He's married to one of my clients and engaged to another and both women were trying to find him...Bonnie and I still haven't found him and apparently somebody knows we were looking and wants us to stop." I said.
"We know Joey Amin...We've been investigating him for a number of crimes...Extortion, Security Fraud, Wire Fraud.. among other things,,, Bunco squad's gotta a huge file on him." said Carlotta..
"You okay Bonnie?" she asked.
"Yeah, Just a little shook up is all.."said Bonnie.
"Your shooter is Charles "Chino" Watkins...a suspect in 27 murders...We weren't able to put a tag on him....He works clean."said Tyriq.
''Well we won't have to now...He'll get a toe tag."said Jimmy.
"I sent him up for Manslaughter when I was working Special Investigations...I don't know how he made parole. He's a souless killer...or rather, he was a soul less killer."said Sirena.
"Guess he just got lucky I guess." said Hop.
"Don't look now...We got company."said Duke.
Angie just sighed...She knew what was coming..
An Unmarked Police Car drove up... Lt. Tragg and four uniformed police officers got out..

"Alright, Alright, what have we got here?" he asked.. "And Morris, what are you doing here, playing cop again?" he asked snidely..

"I'll handle this Kevin, don't say anything."said Sissy..
"You got it boss lady." I said.
"Kevin helped up locate and capture a dangerous hood we've been hunting.. Charles "Chino"Watkins...He reportedly has 27 bodies on him, and that's what we know of. He resisted arrest and lost out.." Sissy explained..

"So everything is under control here eh?" he said, looking skeptical..
"It sure is...Nothing to do here... Alright Hazel..wrap him up, get him out of here." said Sissy.

The Hit man was put in a white body bag ,strapped to a gurney and wheeled away...

"Alright then, Carry on Lieutenant....Let's go boys."said Lt. Tragg.

They got in his unmarked car and pulled off...

"He talked like he was in charge."scoffed Carlotta.
"I know...but at least he's gone and you didn't have to tell  him about your case."said Sissy...
"Thanks Sissy."I said.


"Don't mention it!....Let's get out of here and go home people." said Sissy.



IV-

Kool Kat , Bonnie and I went to an all night Coffee Shop..

It was a little after 9:00 pm...


We all had coffee's to calm our nerves...




"You know I was done with this case...I was already looking into other things..My wife's friend Ashley felt as if she had dodged a bullet...She's in a new apartment and starts a new job next week as she studies for the bar...She was good with it."I said.
''And I fired my girl..and got those people their money back...I too was looking into other things.. I still wanted to know where Joey Amin/Arthur Anderson is...but it was on the back burner..."said Bonnie.
"Somebody however doesn't like the fact that we were digging and asking questions...Somebody close to Amin or maybe somebody else...."I said.

"Chino was working for somebody and from what I know of him..He doesn't work cheap..Somebody who still has deep pockets...This somebody is really interested in this....And you'd better find out before whoever this is strikes again...Because this aint over." said Kool Kat..

No it wasn't...but there was nothing we could do tonight ,but go home and be thankful we got to live another day.



Sepia was up when I got home...

"Rough Night?" she asked.

''You can't imagine!"I said. I would tell her later about what happened tonight.. Maybe in the morning.,

"Well guess what ? Kimmie is with Bonita and Robert tonight and Ashley has settled in her new apartment." said Sepia.

I smiled...

"I thought you'd like that."said Sepia.,

"Best thing about this night." I said...smiling and looking at her pretty shapely legs in her short night gown that came just to her hips..She knew I was checking her out...She just smiled at me...

Sepia was wearing a dark purple slip dress that came to her thighs...She had some shapely legs....I couldn't take my eyes off of them or her..
We stood quietly in the foyer and kissed...

I stared at Sepia....
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room we don/t have to lock the door...We don't have to close it." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses..


"That's a very good idea.." she whispered...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

"You are soooo big, so hard." she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...





I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...






I slipped her panties down............

I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as a stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....



''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  BABY!" she moaned...


 ''You good baby?" she asked..

"Always" I said.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..




I held her in my arms...We dozed off to a deep relaxing sleep.. It was the release I needed after the night I'd had!


(TO BE CONTINUED)





6 comments:

Swaggie said...

"You got the job baby! I love it! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties! I loved both sex scenes...

Judith said...

@Anonymous- I just know you did!

Toni said...

This story is getting deep!

Angie B. said...

Kevin has always faced the nastieset villians...You can't wait for him to take them down!

Sunflower said...

I like how all of your charactors from practically all of your series seem to collide. Nice seeing Olivia and Beverly and their crew, Yvette and her crew and the others all in this episode.. Seeing Sissy,Carlotta,Jimmy, Tyroq and the cops was nice too!