Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Moment Of Truth

THE NEXT DAY...

I had both women in my office...I wanted them to know about this man that one of them was legally married to...(I checked) and one was engaged to...

"Ladies thank you for coming out today.." I said.
"Thank you for your attention to this Kevin.."said Ashley...
"Yes, thank you...I can't believe this...What a lying deceitful bastard I was married to..or rather Am married too!"said Gail McCombs.
"Oh My God!! Can you believe this?" said Sepia to Bonnie Shay...
"If Kevin hadn't told me, I sure wouldn't." said Bonnie.

 "I wanted you both here when I told you about this man...

"This man you knew as Joseph Amin, Ashley,His real name is Arthur Joseph Anderson and he was born in New York City.. His Father was in Federal Prison most of his life and his mother was a prostitute. As a result..he was raised in Foster Care...Foster homes... He attended New York City Public Schools and graduated from High School...but has no further education from there." I said.
"He told me he had a Business Degree from Columbia University.."said Gail..
"He told Me he graduated from Wharton with honors."said Ashley..



"I checked...There is no record of him ever attending either Columbia or PENN... He was using a social security number that actually belonged to a person who has been dead for six years..On his actual Social Security number...There is no record of any gainful employment for years...He was arrested at 19 for passing bad checks...Did he tell you he did 5 years of a 10 year sentence in Federal Prison?

He did five years in a Federal Prison for Wire Fraud, Identity Theft, Securities Fraud and other related crimes..He cut a deal with the Feds and testified against his partners. Which is why he had to leave the New York City , North Jersey Area.

There is a group in Newark called Divestment Securities, but a call there revealed that no one there has ever heard of a Joseph Amin or Arthur Anderson for that matter. 

That other office he supposedly worked at  Abbott Securities is a Non Existant Company..You both  said you  called there several times and no one has answered...Well there is a reason for that, It's an empty office building..The building is scheduled for demolition and the building's owners say no company by that name was ever in the building or at that number..

All of those great trips you ladies went on with him to Europe,Jamaica, Vegas and the like, were paid for with phony credit cards...The SEC and The IRS are investigating as we speak...

His residence is as he left it.. THREE WEEKS AGO..Mail is piling up, bills, and what not...Sink was full of dishes..

But here is the thing...He has 1.5 million dollars in his bank account...and he has another account in the Caymen Islands with 2.5 million dollars.. He was getting increments of 50K on a weekly basis up until about three weeks ago when all of the payments stopped..

"Bonnie...I have 10 accounts here...All of these people do business with Cyclops Insurance.. All of these people look like they themselves were skimming money from their business accounts...and all of these people were sending money to him, transferring huge amounts into his accounts.. My guess is he was blackmailing all of these people.. That's how he was making his money." I said.

"How would he have gotten this information?" asked Bonnie Shay...


''That's something you'd better get to the bottom of Bon-Bon..."I said.

''Everything about this guy was a lie...I may have dodged a bullet by not getting married to him."said Ashley..



"I am married to him...I plan to divorce him and take him for every dime he's got."said Gail..



"Well, we've got to find him first." I said.


''Yeah...and that's the problem..He's missing to both of these women."said Sepia.

II-


I met my friend  Walter "Kool Kat" Jones at the Car Rental and Leasing place Arthur Anderson aka Joey Amin was known to use.
"Hey Kev...He came in here and leased a car on this date three weeks ago....He had it for about three hours and then they say a guy, short black guy with Asian features brought the car back and paid for it in cash. They never heard from this Joey Amin as they called him again."said Kool Kat.

"That was the last time he was seen.. There are no credit card charges on his accounts after that day, no movement on his debit cards after that day and no one who knows the guy recalls seeing or hearing from him after that day.  Same with his two phones....I traced them by hitting the towers that his providers used... I located them...One was in a dumpster and the other one, some kid had...He said some man gave it to him... I have em both with me."I said, showing them to Kool Kat.

"Hey man these are expensive...These aren't cheap phones...They are both current." said Kool Kat.


"Both wiped clean of any call history, but that's no problem...I can get that from the provider...."said Kevin...


"You know what I think?   I think this guy is dead! You said he dealt in extortion, The shake down right? Well some people don't take too kindly to that....You said he was hittin people up for 50 large too? Oh yeah, that grows old real quick..."said Kool Kat...

"You may be right...Time to see our friend, our man about town." I said.
"I was thinkin the same thing."said Kool Kat with a smile.
They say if Pink doesn't know it..It aint worth knowin.. Kool Kat and I traveled to his legitimate business.
A Seafood store and Restaurant..

"Kevin, Walter...Always a pleasure.." said Pink... "Sit down, have a bite to eat.. You guys hungry?" he said.

"My dude!! You read my mind..." said Kool Kat...

Pink had breakfast fixed for us both by his cook...

 Fried Catfish and Cornbread for Kool Kat and an Omelette, Hash Browns, sausage and coffee for me..







"Ummmmmmmmmm you are a gracious host Pink."I laughed and smiled.
"I aims to please."laughed Pink..
"Good Grub man." said Walter, really enjoying his food as did I...
"Thanks, so what brings you guys out to my humble abode?" he asked.
I showed him a glossy of Arthur Anderson also known as Joey Amin.

"You know him?" I asked.


Pink looked at the photo and grimaced angrily...

"Yeah I know of him.. That's Joey Amin...He's a grifter and a blackmailer...Most guys on the street hate his guts...He's a New Yorker..I haven't seen him around lately, in about a month...Flashy dresser, drives a lot of expensive cars... I think he leases em myself."said Pink.


"That's the problem, nobody's seen him lately....I got two clients.. One HIS WIFE!!! and the other , HIS FIANCE, who like very much to see him.." I said.

"HE WAS MARRIED??? WOW!! I didn't know that....He came by here with some babe named Ashley something or other...She kinda favors your wife a bit..He told me he was gonna marry her in a few weeks.. Tell both of them gals to run as far away from that guy as they can...He's real bad news...gonna get himself killed one of these days..
"If he hasn't already...Speaking of girls...You still seeing Babs? My cop friend from Bayside?" I asked him,
speaking of Homicide detective Barbara Hutton, who had seemed to have made a love connection with Pink the last time she was in town..
"AWWWWW KEVIN....I spent the weekend with her in Bayside..
"You sure she's a cop? 


The things that girl does to a man in bed aint like nothing no cop would know..
LAWD!!!!! We spent the entire weekend in bed...





I didn't know if I was comin or goin..." said Pink, smiling..
"Hopefully you were cumming."said Kool Kat, laughing at his own joke and slapped his knees...
"Good One Walter...So look Kev, this guy, Joey Amin...He's got an operation running in which he's shaking down 10 or 11 people for big cash...He somehow got ahold of their bank accounts and corporate accounts and he's got em payin out the ass to keep from being exposed..That kind of thing has got to go bad for you eventually..."said Pink..

"My thoughts exactly....Thanks Pink...."I said.

"Thanks for the grub too and may I suggest you invest in some uh Vitamin D." said Kool Kat...
Pink cracked up laughing..

as we left and headed home.



III-



When I got home, Sepia was still up...

"Now this is the time I expected you to be home.." she smiled..  "You Hungry?" she asked..

I pulled her to me...

"No, I ate already...I am horny though." I said..

She laughed...

"I said Hungry horn dog!.."

We kissed passionately....

"Kimmie is sleeping...So don't wake her.. So is Ashley..." she said..

I stared at Sepia....
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room and lock the door..." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses...

"That's a very good idea.." she whispered...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

"You are soooo nasty." she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"Ummmmmmmmmm, I started not to wait up...but I am soooo glad I did.." she said.

"I'm glad you did too.." I moaned..

"You are soooo nasttty!" she replied..
I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....


Unknown to us...Ashley got up to go to the bathroom...Although our door was closed...She could hear the bed squeaking and our hushed moans and coos.

"Oh my godddddd. Sepia has a good one... He is constant...Wowwww....He is really putting it on her!!! Myyy goodness...Wish I had a husband.." she thought to herself..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I stroked and thrusted into her mightily...




''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T WAKE THE BABY! OR ASHLEY!" she moaned...


Ashley put her hand over her mouth and ran back to her room and closed her door silently...


 ''You good baby?" she asked..

"Always" I said.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

I held her in my arms... She crawled up on top of me..



We dozed off to a deep relaxing sleep..



IV-
SAM MOTHER'S DINER-THE NEXT AFTERNOON




Sepia , Ashley and I met for lunch, My wife's business partner, Bonita met with us too 

Ashley kept looking at me and smiling sheepishly....
"Ashley...you can come and work with me and my partners at UNITY REALTY.....I've already found you a nice apartment, not far from where we live."said Sepia.
"Oh I loved it...I can put a downpayment on it tomorrow..."said Ashley..
"You can start working for us on Monday of next week.." said Bonita...

Bonnie Shay walked in and sat down with us...




"Hey Everybody...... I had to fire Gail yesterday...."said Bonnie.


"Awwwwwwww, what for?" asked Sepia.


"She allowed her "HUSBAND" Arthur Anderson or Joey Amin, whatever the hell his name is to access
some of our sensitive files...That's how he found 10 of our clients...and got access to their banking and financial information... All 10 of these men were skimming money from their businesses and got caught..by him...He then contacted them and falsely told them he was one of our insurance investigators and threatened to blow the whistle on them, which would have certainly meant their dismissal unless they shelled out 50K to them...I interviewed all 10 of these guys...They are otherwise honest guys...I checked them out..No criminal records... I hacked into his bank account both here and in the Caymen Islands and returned all of the money he blackmailed them for, back to them...I assured them that I was not going to contact their employer....I just told them to return the money they skimmed and to cease and desist...I told them that Joey Amin was not an employee of ours and that not only do they not have to pay him another red cent, but to contact me if he contacts them again. She didn't know he was extorting money from them, but that was still a major security breach."said Bonnie.

"WOWWWWW! what an operator." said Bonita.

"Yeah, now isn't it funny that his bank accounts have been drained almost and not a peep has been heard from him?" I asked.

"His account in the Caymen islands has a balance of $7.25  and his Philadelphia account is empty...
- $10.00." said Bonnie.

"Good! Serves him right...He'll hit the ceiling when he finds out..."said Ashley...


"I got a feeling...He doesn't care....Ladies...I think he's dead!" I said.


Lt. Tragg walked in...

"Morris don't you ever work?  At least at your uh "Company"...I don't need you pretending to be a cop!" he said.





Sepia, Bonita and Ashley had finished their meals...They immediately got up and went to the counter and paid their bills.. Bonnie ordered her food to go.. None of them said a word to Lt. Tragg.


I had finished my food and paid my bill...

We all walked out without saying a word to Lieutenant Tragg..


He stood there astounded..

"Was it something I said?" he wondered..

Outside , I spoke to Bonnie.

"Bonnie this case is basically over...This guy has been exposed as a phony....but I need to find him or find out what happened to him...I feel a need for closure here." I said.
''So do I...He's lied to two girls that we know of.. He's extorted 3 million dollars from my clients and god knows how many more..and seemingly vanished... I'd like to catch up with him, just so he knows that we are on to him...Present him with his Moment of Truth..



But unknown to either Bonnie or I.... Joey Amin or Arthur Anderson had already had his Moment of Truth!! He was at the bottom of the river in cement overshoes...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




2 comments:

Brenda said...

Damn this story is good, Kinda creepy, knowing what we know..But good just the same!

Lisa said...

I haven't been commenting a lot, but I still read...I binge read the stories mostly...Now on to today's installment.