Friday, March 24, 2023

Unhinged

"MARRIED??? SHE WENT TO VEGAS TO GET MARRIED!!! WHATTTTTT?" screamed a beyond livid Lt. Tragg when he found out that Assistant District Attorney Brenda Young had left for Las Vegas to get married and would be gone for two weeks after she spent a boozy night with hm in the bar and then in his home making non-stop love on his living room floor , on his couch and in his bed...She never said anything about even being engaged...HE WAS LIVID!!!!
He was so angry and unhinged, he immdeiatly drove to our old building and waited a couple of hours 
for us to come to work....He wanted to take his anger out on us, since we were the defense in his latest case...Only problem was..He was in the wrong building...
He cruised by the courthouse expecting to see us in the courtroom, but we weren't there...and didn't have to be there for two weeks!
He then drove to our neighborhood..
He bammed on the door of Olivia and Beverly's office /duplex loudly demanding that they come out...but no one was there...


Not even office manager, Alfreda, who
    With husband, ADA Rockland Cambridge..

 was in Atlanta at a law enforcement conference.. along with his other favorite punching bags..
Lt. Sissy Van Buren, her husband, Eddie C.ADA  Keith Wallace and her detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Tyriq Pile, Sirena Pile, Jimmy Barlow, Angie Belton-Barlow, Duke Baylor and his wife, Coroner, Dr. Hazel Baylor, detective Tony Hopkins and his wife, Deputy FBI/ATF Special Agent in charge , Sharon Hopkins..All having the time of their lives these past two weeks in Atlanta...













He cruised down our block, naturally, everyone was at work...but where, he didn't know...
We were in the safety of our building...The Bridge Building
where in the Bridge Building's Ultra Modern Conference Room Day 4 of a Wrongfully convicted person's hearing resumed..
Judge Elise Cummings was presiding as Karen Page and her staff attorneys, Brooke Marks, Natalie Charles  and David Charles , along with Innocence Project Attorneys, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows andHer husband Chip represented the man, who had been locked up for 21 years before he could get anyone to hear his case.. Celebrity Attorneys, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece, Beverly West-East, Nelson East, Josie Boyd ,Bresha Billips and Investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander were representing the man, while Judge Jetty Dukes sat in..














 He couldn't afford an attorney when he first went on trial..Today he had 11 Attorneys and an investigator representing him..

In our conference room , we were taking a break from working on our present case and were having a mini celebration of sorts for our friend Paris, who had just got his certificate....He was now a Para-legal...



We popped bottles of Champaigne....
"Congratulations Buddy." I said.. Not only was Paris my Frat brother..He held a Business Administration Degree from Howard University, but he was a close friend and neighbor..Bee Bee and Iand Sofia and Kahlil were quite friendly with Josie and him..
"Congratulations Paris...We'll let you breathe before we talk about law school."laughed Kahlil..
"Let him enjoy this moment first,."said Sofia... 
"Yessssssss."said Bee Bee, hugging him...
"Thank you guys...Thanks for your support."said a jubilant Paris.. His own wife had began as an Administrative assistant for Olivia and Beverly and had then become a Para-legal herself  before entering law school and becoming an attorney... Now he was following in her footsteps..
"I'm so proud of you Paris...Any help you need..My staff and I are here for you."said Yvette,hugging him.
"Ouuuuuuuu Josie better trest you REAL good tonight....I mean REALLY good."said Virginia.
"Ouuuuuuuuu Virginia, you are sooo bad....Tee Hee.."laughed Jazzy...
"Josie is gonna be tickled pink.." said Kayla..."So is Liv, Bev, Nelson and Bree..They were all pulling for you."said Kayla.
"As if this group needs another lawyer."joked Paris.
'Sure it does."said Dabnis, who didn't always like and respect Paris when he first met him, but grew to like him a lot..since he,like me and like Dabnis were all graduates of Howard University.. 'We are going to get you into a Law school program as soon as possible...Drexal University has a great excelerated law school program like the one your wife was enrolled in and Middleton has an excellent law school program for people who work like you....Look over the brochures...tell me your pick..."said Dabnis.
"I think Middleton is your best bet."said Ray.
"You know I'm a big Middleton Fan..."laughed Tony, a graduate...
"Cheers" said Jade..

"Congratulations man." said Gary....


It was great to be in our building, away from the raging storms of Center City.




II-

Meanwhile at The Hilton..a few blocks from us..




Cindy Lawrence was walking through the lobby of her hotel...It was that rare morning she hadn't had breakfast with us or come up to our suite...She spotted a familliar figure..Matthew Fagin, a Bond Attorney who worked in City Hall and the former fiance of her late sister, Patti O'Neal.
"Cindy?  Cindy, what are you doing here? I had a meeting with a client down here...I 've just been wandering around.." , he asked..
"I'm awaiting trial for the murder of my husband and your fiance...My sister...My Attorneys suggested I stay here and keep a low profile....Needless to say, I am innocent..I did not do this."said Cindy..
"I never thought you did...Excuse me for saying this...but that rat bastard husband of yours deserved this..whoever killed him!! I'm sorry, that's just how I feel.."said Matt Fagin.
"Oh I know...I know...My husband was a dog...He didn't meet too many women who he didn't feel the need to liberate them from their panties and bras... I found enough panties and bras in my car and his car to open a lingerie store.. Come on..let's have some drinks...I know a place, not too far from here."said Cindy...
"Lead the way." said Matthew Fagin.
They went to the No I.D. Bar...

They had drinks and talked for a few hours, comforting each other and crying on each other's shoulders... She had lost a husband ,who she didn't trust and he had lost a fiance....who he had trusted ,until he couldn't.
"The prosecutor went to Vegas to get married and the preliminary hearing isn't for two weeks."sighed Cindy...
"Holding your life up.....I suppose it's not so bad...you're relaxing...down here by the water."said Matthew
He leaned over and kissed Cindy in the lips....
"Matthew, what are you doing?   You...You were nearly my brother in law."said Cindy...
"Yes, but now your husband is dead and my fiance is also dead.... I-I just thought we'd comfort each other." he whispered..
She leaned in and kissed him slowly and softly.,....


They walked back to her room at the Hilton




"Cindy, it is good to see you !...I must admit, this is a little weird.." said Matt Fagin.


 "I know....I feel bad for you...I always have..My Sister !..She has cheated on you numerous times...Shame she's not alive to see you get a little payback!"said Cindy, very bitter about what had happened.


"It has been very painful for me... I loved her til the end, when I couldn't take it anymore...The Lies, the careless clues!" said Matt.



"Let's go in the bedroom and get our clothes off Matt.." said Cindy.



"Wellll, alrightttttt!" said Matt, smiling..He had always admired his sister in law's vivacious and sexy body for years , but unlike his fiance...He had always been faithful and had never strayed...Cindy was only a fever dream, a fantasy...until now!!!



Cindy stood in the doorway...

"I'm a little nervous too...I haven't had sex in three to four months, since I through Lenny out. This might be my last time for awhile.." she said.





Matt began to shake...He was nervous and turned on...

His eyes bulged out of it's sockets , watching her undress...

That dress , that tight mini skirt that she was wearing was brand new.. She had purchased it that afternoon, along with a matching bra and panty set.

She had gotten cat calls and whistles from several men all day...Exactly the reaction she wanted... Matt certainly noticed...He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She felt naughty and sexy all at once..She hadn't felt this way in a long time..

"Awww no...You're a beautiful woman Cindy...Some man will snatch you up soon...I'm certain.." said Matt.


"You are such a sweetheart Matt...Here , help me with my zipper." she said. As he unzippered her dress and watched as she stepped out of it.

"I bought some new panties and this matching bra yesterday after talking to my sister.....You like?" she asked..

His eyes were bulging out of their sockets...

"I take it that's a yes." she giggled.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said,

"Ohhhhhhhh stoppppp!" she giggled.

He ran his hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips for the second time.....



" He gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down....

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. "Matt was huge! she thought to herself.."My sister didn't know what she was missing!  My husband was a nice size...but not like Matt", she thought.



They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either," Cindy found herself saying , taking the rest of her clothes off  and marveling about his size and girth..

"REALLY?" he said..

''Yes...Really!"
she said..It had been three or four months since she last had sex..She was herself quite horny..

"WOW!" he said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! Did My sister know what she had?" she asked......

''She should have..." he said shyly...

"Yes she should have...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got Matt very excited..


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Matt" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..



  Matt  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned  Matt..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooed Cindy .He was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! Matt!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!'' Cindy screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH MATT OH MY GODDDDD!!!, you aren't making any damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Cindy!

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Cindy!!! Cindy Baby" moaned Matt...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"CINDY....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Matt came and came hard....and Cindy's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Cindy continued kissing Matt and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Matt moaned.. He couldn't believe his good fortune...His fiance's sister  was a freak behind closed doors he mused.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Cindy wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Matt...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Matt was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Matt..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" he asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on him, riding him hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" MATT moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned CINDY!!!...

Matt lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Cindy wouldn't let him sleep , She continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''OUUUUUUUUU I WANT SOME MORE!" she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " he moaned..He climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu MATT!!!!!!!, I'm not going to be able to walk tommorrow..but it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MATT....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



They were standing in the middle of the floor now, MATT was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD OUUUUUU BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Matt as he came again like a gusher...




Matt lie in between Cindy's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Cindy was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Matt's head in her arms..She suddenly felt incredibly guilty and ashamed for some reason about sleeping with Matt...

It was almost 12 noon, the next Morning...What a night and early morning they had both had..

''Matt...Matt...wake up...I don't think this was a good idea...Me and you sleeping together..You...You have to go..." said Cindy...
"Yeah, you're right." he said as he crawled out of bed...
At that moment, in our building...
In our conference room....
"We haven't seen or heard from Cindy in two days.....She hasn't been by to eat with us and now she's not answering our Portal Prompts....I hope she's okay...I mean, we really don't have anything new to report today."said Ms. Yvette
Holding the Portal...

"I called her on the phone...It went to voicemail..." I said.
"Maybe she's sleeping late today..."said Bee Bee.
"Maybe she has company..." said Sofia...

"Hmmmmm, I'd like a little company in  my office after this meeting."whispered Kahlil in his wife's ear...
"Save that energy for tonight when we get home papi..."giggled Sofia..
I nibbled on Bee Bee's ear...

"You know..I could stand to have some company in my office." I said..
"Okay, but the door stays open and the shades undrawn.."laughed Bee Bee...She loved teasing me...
"I'm going to walk over there, make sure she's alright." said Ms. Yvette.

In the next room, our media room...Gary and Jade were looking at hours of video from all sides of City Hall, making note as best they could of entries and exits...They were exhausted...
"This is the part of police work you don't see on Television."said Gary...
"It's too boring " said Jade..
"Well Look...bring the camera back... Look at this guy...He enters work at 8:30 am.... Now we have counted out practically everybody that entered and everybody that left the building that day...We don't have him leaving..."said Virginia..

"I know him...He's a bond Attorney....He works a few offices down...He often works late...No later than 9:00 pm. He leaves after the cleaning ladies come in..."said Gary,,,
"Well here we are...The night of the murder....There is everybody else leaving...Where is he?" asked Jade..
"That's a good question..." said Jade.




III-

Yvette walked over to the Hilton....She got her answer to Cindy's whereabouts....

"Vettie...I was just coming to see you....I thought of something...I wear a smartwatch and I use a smart phone..

"Of course I've disabled the GPS on both since I've been here...but the GPS was definitely on both devices the day of the murder......You can trace my every move by my phone and my watch and my credit card and debit cards..I made a lot of purchases on that day.." said  Cindy.


"Cindy, you underestimate my team.. My kids are millenials...They wear devices, Keith ,Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil ran this by Jade two days ago and she and my husband , who is helping out with the investigation have a complete record of your comings and goings the entire day of the murder..We know that you were nowhere near City Hall on that day...Not only that, they have been scrubbing video of the comings and goings of practically every one working that day from all exits...They're still at it as I speak..







That's why I was calling you this morning to tell you." said Yvette.









"AWWWWWWWWWWWW You guys are good! You've got my alibi and it's airtight...Better than some Homicide Lieutenant's investigation.huh?" laughed Cindy...




"Yes...Much better."said Yvette...

"Well look! I've missed you guys, let's go and eat...It's Lunch time."said Cindy,leaving no hint of what she was doing yesterday afternoon and last night.
"Okay...the guys wanted to see you anyway."said Yvette.
"I want to see them too!" said Cindy..
Yvette and Cindy walked back to our building..
To our cafeteria , where lunch was in session...
"Hey guys, look who I found.." said Yvette....
"Hiiiiii guys."said Cindy...
"We were getting ready to put an all points bulletin out on you." I said, laughing,.
"Yeah, we thought you were a victim of foul play for a minute." joked Bee Bee.
"I knew you were fine all the time." said Sofia..
"Sure you did." laughed Kahlil..
"We may be zeroing in on our killer." said Jade.
"Yeah or about to go blind from watching all of that film footage and editing it." laughed Gary...

Everybody burst into laughter.
"WELLLLL WELCOME BACK NEIGHBORS!" said Virginia.....Rockland and Alfreda were back from Atlanta.
"Welcome Back..."said Jetty...


"It's good to be back..We had a wonderful time in Atlanta..."said Alfreda.
''Did you guys go to the clubs and restaurants I told you about Aunt Alfreda?" asked Kayla.
''All of em, a different one every night...We had a time."laughed Alfreda.





"My Office is a Crime scene...I was told I can't use it for awhile..I ran into that unhinged Lt. Tragg this afternoon, He wanted to know where Olivia and Beverly was... I ignored him... Garcetti told me ,Gary and I could take off until my office is ready..." said Rockland.
"Gary's been over here all week helping his wife out...and we , my guys, Brooke, Natalie and David, with help from Jessica , Chip and the wonderful, Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Bresha and Donnie Ray won a landmark case...Our 365th...I am relieved and Happy..."said Karen Page..
"It was a good case...but then agan...Good Lawyers tried it... Love it."said Judge Elise Clemmons , who heard the case and made a ruling..
"Ohhhhh man, I am relieved that case is over...I just want to go home and have you rub my feet tonight.."laughed Brooke..
"I'd love rubbing your feet baby." said her husband, Federal Public Defender, Sean Marks.
Natalie was omce again sitting in her husband's lap......
David had that same pleased as punch look on his face that Lt. Tragg got in court when his hands were up some woman's skirt..
''We brought in a good case."said Jessica.
"Yeah, it's going to be quiet around here for a few days with all of us off.."said Chip...
"I'm so proud of you Paris..becoming a Para-Legal, getting this job down here."said Olivia, hugging him...
"Yeah, now I'm looking at Brochures, deciding if I want to go to Drexel's excelerated law program or Middleton's.." said Paris.
"You've got time to make that decision....I'm just so proud of you..."said Josie..
Sitting on his lap and continuing to kiss him...
"I'm so happy for Josie and Paris."said Beverly...
"So Am I."said her husband, Nelson..
"This is sooooooo nice.. I'm happy for Jo and Paris."said Bresha.


"If he goes to Middleton...I can drive him and pick him up."said Tony...


"We'll take turns."said Donnie Ray..


"Guys...Thanks, but I got a car...I'll be good."said Paris.

"It's Couples Night tonight..At Curleys..."said Jazzy...
"I'm not going out tonight...I don't feel like Lt. Tragg tonight."said Dabnis..
"Neither do I...I think everybody is going home tonight.."said Kayla..

"We gettin old babe!"laughed Ray..



IV-

In our Media room, later on that day, Jade and Gary's surveillance of City Hall's many building cameras and street cameras the night of the murder finally paid off..
"Gary Look....The one person we couldn't account for...there he is..and he's running.."said Jade.
"Oh My God.....I know this guy..We saw him coe in, but we never saw him leave.."said Gary...
They had hacked into the subway exit's camera
that led from City Hall into the concourse that led to the Broad Street Subway and the Market-Frankford El......
It showed a man in a trenchcoat running down into the subway...
a close up brought in the face of Matthew Fagin...

"That in itself doesn't prove anything...except that he took the subway, late at night..."said Ms. Yvette.
"But it is odd isn't Ms. Yvette...That's him running down into the concourse , just minutes after the murder." I said.
"That puts him at the scene of the crime.."said Bee Bee...
"And while it doesn't prove anything...It is something he should have to explain.."said Sofia.
"It goes to Reasonable doubt, especially since we can prove that our client was nowhere near the scene." said Kahlil..
"Vettie!  You've got some good lawyers right here."laughed Ms. Virginia..


"Yes I do...Yes I do and two hard working Investigators too!  Come on Guys...Let's go home...I'll have a subpoena ready in the morning." laughed Ms. Yvette.


We went home...No one was going out tonight...even though it was "Couples Night" at Curleys.....All of us chose to relax in our homes...

It had been quite a day.....Quite a few weeks....

We were all at home now...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You act like you haven't seen me before......WOW!!! That boner is massive. wouuuuuuuuuu, look at you!!!!" she said and put her hands over her mouth.."Wouuuuuuuu look at that!" she said.
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"The Panties are...I had this baby doll.." she giggled...

I undressed and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly..

"Look at youuuuuuu!" I exclaimed...Slipping her panties down.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned, humping Bee Bee over the bed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly..
Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..





Sofia and Kahlil began the night kissing ,while she was trying to undress....

"Ayeee Papi, you couldn't wait!" she said...

"No I couldn't." he said , kissing her passionately in the doorway and unhooking her bra..

Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

Kahlil took Sofia in his arms and spun her around, still kissing her.. She laughed loudly and with glee ,speaking in spanish.... This turned Kahlil on...

and he slipped her panties down...


Sofia mounted herself on top of Kahlil and moved up and down slowly, while he kissed her passionately. She had two intense orgasms during this time , which caused her to speak in Spanish only.
He couldn't understand her, but he found it sexy.. It wasn't too long


before they too were making sweet love in their bed......

"Come here Vettie!" said Gary...
"I'm right here lover... All yours." whispered Yvette.

Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since they got home.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTIE, YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE!" moaned Gary as she rode him like a surfer rides the waves...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU MY SWEET, SWEET HUSBAND! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Yvette..
They had gone straight to the bedroom..



"OHHHHHHHHH GARY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN GOOOD IN BED?" Yvette howled while having an intense orgasm...

"I DON'T KNOW, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN SEXY?" he asked her.....

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive smart bed.. Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
As was Ms. Yvette and Gary, totally satisfied after a night of sweet lovemaking.



A few doors away at Ms. Virginia's house.. she had on one of the night shirts she'd worn when she was incarcerated..It was the only garment she had left from her time in prison...She would have thrown it away, but for some reason...It turned Jetty on...but then again...Jetty was turned on by her breathing, she mused..

"I 've got it on, does this make you hard?" asked Virginia..

"Baby,YESSSSS Lawd! " he said.


"The things that turn you on.....Is this some fantasy? Making love to an incarcerated female?? Don't answer...I'd rather not know." she laughed.


"Okay, I won't answer." he said..laughing himself...

"Ummmmmmmm Obviously." she said and unloosened his belt and unzippered his trousers...

"DAMNNNNN!" she said ,observing his erection......

"That's all for you baby!" said Jetty.....

"I hope so....MYYYY GOOODNESSS!  DAMNNNNN!"  " exclaimed Virginia.



"Now give daddy some sugar." he said and kissed her passionately in the doorway...

"I'm always giving Daddy some sugar." she laughed...

"Yesssssss" he said and squeezed her tight.. 


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Jetty in between sloppy kisses.


"Oh Jetty, you sound like a moose, all that moaning...laughed Virginia...

Jetty stripped down to his boxers and lifted her night gown over her head...



"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!OHHHHHH MY GODDD!" he exclaimed, slipping her panties down...and off..

Virginia was deep throat kissing him and now aroused herself..She couldn't stop...
Jetty lifted her ,parted her legs and plunged inside of her....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" he moaned...

"JETTTTTTTTTTYYY...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!" she moaned.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM UMMMMM!" he moaned..
This made Virginia giggle, right before she had an intense orgasm...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUU..OOOOOOOOP!" she howled..

She mounted herself on top of him and began to move up and down and continued kissing him, having yet another intense orgasm....
Just as soon they were on the bed....
and in the bed , making love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Virginia had her third intense orgasm that brought her to tears and Jetty came like a gusher.....


"Ummmmmmmmm... LAWWWWWWWD TODAY! THIS IS ALRIGHT!!! LAWD!" he exclaimed, squeezing her buttocks...

"You are so nasssssty.." Virginia giggled.... "Go ahead...they're yours.." said Virginia..

" For real??? Do I get some more sugar? " he asked raffishly...


"Sure, Horndog! " said Virginia, smiling and kissing Jetty until they both fell soundly asleep.. 

Curley's Bar-

Lt. Tragg was at the bar, whining and complaining to Curley about how he'd been hoodwinked by Assistant District Attorney Brenda Young..
"Curley, we were making love all night long at my house...All night long..I come to work, just a few hours later and her office is locked, lights are off.. Her Assistant tells me she caught a plane to Vegas...She got married.., MARRIED!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?? She NEVER MENTIONED TO ME THAT SHE WAS EVEN ENGAGED!!!"bellowed Lt. Tragg...
''Artie! Artie, So what? You got laid didn't you?  Even if she had told you she was engaged...You'd of still banged her wouldn't you? Of course you would've..It wasn't all bad." said Curley..
Matthew Fagin sat by himself...For Couples night, it sure was empty in here... Just as well.
He put a quarter in the Juke Box...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: