Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Million Dollar Baby


 TWO DAYS LATER-



A New Judge, Adam Heally, who we didn't know sat on the bench...


Lt. Tragg was livid..We had gone out and asked both the Judge and the ADA in the last hearing to recuse themselves because of their past sexual history with our client..They embarrassingly recused themselves and asked that Olivia and her staff act "within the strictest level of discretion concerning this matter."

Now a new Judge who none of us knew, sat on the bench..

In addition, a new ADA was assigned to the case, ADA Harriet Yeller.
"You don't know this Judge do you?" Olivia asked our client, Amber Nicole...
"Never seen him before in my life....Don't know the ADA either."said Amber..
''Whew! That's a relief." sighed Beverly..
I managed to smile at Beverly's remark..
"I don't know how this will effect our case...We don't know the Judge or the ADA...Or what to expect.." said Nelson.
"That damn Lt. Tragg, he really gummed up the works...Eavesdropping our conversation and then forcing our Judge to recuse himself.." snarled Josie.
"Well we showed him that two can play the same game."said Bresha..
As livid as he was that we had switched Judges....He was pleased with the new ADA... He slid his hand in her chair so that when she sat down, she sat on his hand...
She immediately leaped up..

"MOVE YOUR HAND!" she said sternly....

Naturally He ignored her and rubbed her legs...She removed his hands again...a few minutes later...He had his hand up her skirt...inching toward her panties..
She slapped the hell out of him!!! It was loud, everybody heard it!!!
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUF!" he moaned....holding the side of his face....
"Lt. Tragg !!!! GET OUT OF MY COURTROOM!!! GET THE HELL OUT...I WON'T HAVE ANY MONKEY BUSINESS IN MY COURTROOM TODAY!! GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!!!!GET OUT OF MY COURTROOM!!! " said the Judge...


Beverly, Josie and Bresha howled with laughter...
Lt. Tragg saw and heard them laughing at him...He was as usual both embarrassed  and angry...He got up and walked out of the courtroom...
"OKAY!! ORDER!!! ORDER!!! ORDER IN THE COURT!! Dockett 101- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs. Amber Nicole Davis, Charge of General Murder." said Judge Heally.
"Your Honor...Assistant District Attorney Harriet Yeller for the Prosecution , On or about said date..Amber Nicole Davis is accused of poisoning Wayne Heckelberg, a Millionaire socialite who was trying to break it off with her...She is a dangerous psychopath and should be kept in custody your honor with no bail. She's made a career of romancing wealthy and well to do men!" she said.
"Your honor, the American Judicial system acts on the presumption of Innocence until proven guilty...My client has no prior criminal or police record...She is a self made millionaire and businesswoman herself and she looks forward to her day in court to fight these egregious and outrageous charges...She has already sat in jail for five days your honor. she deserves reasonable bail."argued Olivia.




Beverly , Nelson, Josie and Bresha presented  three witnesses a piece . 12 charactor witnesses who vouched for Amber Nicole's good charactor....

"I'm setting bail at Fifty Thousand Dollars...." said the Judge..
We had a Bail Bondsman with us...Who paid the bond..
After five days being locked up...Amber Nicole walked out of court with us, a Free woman...
"You're not going to Sam Mothers are you?" I said.
''Absolutely not...We are going home." said Olivia..

"It sure feels good being free...Oh My God...I hated being locked up.."said Amber..

"Most People do!" I said..

"Were you a cop in another life?  You dress well, but you give off cop vibes.."said Amber.
"Yeah, in another life, I was a cop...A Homicide Detective, before I met and married Olivia...Now I'm their In house investigator..
"And a good one at that...Guys we'll all eat when we get home." said Olivia.

"Mommy can order lunch for us on UBER EATS or DOOR DASH!" said Beverly..
"Yeah, let's duck out of here...I'm sure old Tragg is still around..."said Nelson...
"Let's go out the side door."said Josie..
"Right Behind you."said Bresha.

We slipped out of the courthouse and caught the train...Heading Home..

Lt. Tragg was hanging around the courthouse...He was looking for us...To follow us...but he was out of luck today...We had given him the slip...

ADA Harriet Yeller 
Left the courthouse

and exited in an UBER...


Lt. Tragg didn't like that we had switched the Judge and the ADA and that once again, we had gotten our client out of his jail... He knew that today, we'd be smart enough not to eat at Sam Mother's Diner either.

II-

When we got home we found out that Alfreda had ordered  our lunches from he Italian take out restaurant Luigi's... in the Shopping Center a few blocks from here...It was on the table and piping hot when we got home..

"Come and Get it guys and gals.." she said.

There was Lasagna
and Spaghetti
and a Nice Garen Salad..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu everything smells delish....I am famished.." said Amber..
"Well, wash your hands and sit down and join us Amber...." said Olivia as we all sat down to eat...
"Awwwwww man , this was just what the doctor ordered." I said.,
"Ouuuuuuuuu yeah..." said Beverly..
Nelson whispered in Beverly's ear.... "The way you moaned just now turns me on."
"The way I breathe turns you on..." she replied and smiled devilishly...

"Mmmmmmmmmm everything looks delicious.." said Josie..

"It does....I can't wait." said Bresha...

We all sar down and enjoyed our lunch....A Big difference from if we were eating in Sam Mother's right now with Lt. Tragg glaring at us and whining and complaining and trying to trigger us into an argument.

After we ate we took Amber on a tour of our Duplex...We took her downstairs to Beverly and Nelson's domicile..
Then to our adjacent building where our Law Library was...
and our Media room...

Before we returned  to our Conference Room...

"OLIVIA!!! BEVERLY!!! THIS IS SOME PLACE YOU TWO HAVE HERE....You work here and you guys live here....How did you swing this ,if I may ask... I heard you used to be a Public Defender..?" said Amber.

"I divorced well...I was married to a Brilliant Corporate Litigator who thought it was his job to liberate every woman he met from her panties and her bra... He left symbols of his handi work under the seats of his car, under the seats of MY car and in our house....We lived out on the mainline...I was working at a Corporate Law firm, making good money too!  I hired one of the attorneys I met there to represent me in my divorce and the money and property I got from him paid for this Office/Duplex...."said Olivia.

"Ouuuuu girl, I'll bet he hates your guts.."said Amber..
"Actually he doesn't...He's tried to marry me again two times...but I was like Nahhhh, I'm good."laughed Olivia.

"I see your hubby is sexy....Dresses nice, smells good and he absolutely adores you...I can tell...He looks at you in court like he wants to tear your clothes off and then other times he is so attentive and protective of you...He's a Keeper. Look at him blushing.."laughed Amber..
I was blushing...After all of this time..I was still hopelessly in love with Olivia..
"Oh you noticed that too huh?" laughed Beverly....

Everyone laughed...

Nelson laughed but he perfectly understood..He had been hopelessly in love with Beverly since the first day he laid eyes on her..
Josie let him know it... "And you feel the same way about Beverly...You watch her lustfully too." she said.
"And a few weeks ago you were getting ready to tear into Lt. Tragg, when he was telling Olivia to muzzle her."laughed Bresha.

"He shoulda knocked his block off. Talkin bout my daughter like she's some dog or something.."said Alfreda, no fan of Lt. Tragg.

"YOU'RE BEVERLY'S MAMA??? OLIVIA'S SISTER?? NO WONDER THEY ARE BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!" gushed Amber.
Alfreda smiled.  " I am Beverly's mother....Olivia is like a sister to me...but I'm not her sister...I had Beverly with Olivia's Older Brother...That's why they are Aunt and Niece...He lives out in San-Francisco now with his wife.. I'm married and live across the street." said Alfreda..
"My Husband and I live across the street...a few doors down from Alfreda."said Josie.
"And My Husband and I live down the street..."said Bresha.
"Nice!  None of you ever have an excuse for being late to work." laughed Amber... I'm sorry I know you guys must hear that joke all the time."  said Amber. 


"All the time." laughed Beverly...




''We know some things about you too Ms. Amber... For Instance, You are the daughter of Wealthy 
Entrepreneur  Spencer Davis, who owns a fleet of Used Car Lots in the Southeast Pennsylvania area..
You were born in Philadelphia, but were raised in Lower Merion and Narberth...going to school there..
You attended the University of Pennsylvania just like three of our attorneys here, Olivia, Beverly and Josie... You graduated from the Wharton School of Business with your MBA one year before Beverly and Josie, so you were all there around the same time...You just didn't know each other.

Your daddy set you up with a million dollar trust fund when you were born , which multiplied to about 6.5 million by the time you were 21...His business advisors schooled you on investments which you made with some of the money and by the time you graduated...Unlike other students..You had no student debt...A Fancy Highrise condo, which you still live in and a sizable fortune..

You got involved in Social Media and you parlayed  your Blogs, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages into money makers, Selling advertising space for your daddy's business into a money maker and you began a successful Podcast which has over 6 million followers and also brings you considerable income..You are a million dollar baby...Your daddy must be so proud..." I said.

Amber was speechless... "He's Good...WOWWWW!!! You got the book on me in just two days..." she said and smiled at Olivia.
"You don't think I just keep him around for good sex do you? He is uh very good at what he does...EVERYTHING HE DOES!" laughed Olivia..


"Alright girl..."laughed Alfreda.


"We know some uh other things about you too.... Like you were engaged to be married three times and each time the engagement was broken off before the wedding... You've been romantically linked to a Judge, An Assistant District Attorney and A Millionaire Playboy about 9 years your junior and of course the very married Mr. Heckleberg."said Beverly...


Amber hung her head..  "Unfortunately my personal life and my ability to make money uh, do not match....The three times I was engaged..I thought I was in love...but those guys just wanted to marry me for my money and possibly my father's money...The Judge?? He just wanted hot sex...He's married....The Assistant District Attorney....He was friends with my dad, bought a car from him and went to bed with me...Just once...He smoked...I hate smokers...Smokers breath you know.. Wayne was married, but he was sweet....He'd buy me things , just because ....No reason....and he didn't look like much, but that man was hell in bed...Yesss...He brought to orgasm...so many times....He was married , but on paper only...He and his wife were living apart...She's in Europe somewhere now.. He's been dead for a week now and she still hasn't returned...He was starving for affection, attention...Wayne didn't know who I was..Didn't know that like him I had money... He gave me 100K, the last time I was with him...I just banked it..  I'm using that money to pay you guys to defend me, ironically enough." said Amber.

"He was the one guy who wasn't with you for your money or just hot sex...You wouldn't have hurt Wayne would you?" said Bresha.

"No...I was starting to fall in love with him."said Amber...

"You know anyone who might have wanted to do him some harm? " asked Nelson..

"No, Not a soul...Wayne and I spent the day together...We had a delicious meal at Caso de Royale..Then we went back to his place..We made love until daybreak....Then I showered and got dressed and left him....He wasn't asleep...He was awake...Standing in his living room in his boxers...and as erect as a board..He wanted to do it some more..but I had to go.. He peeled off 10 100 dollar bills, told me to buy myself something nice and he left...That was the last time I saw him...He was alive...I swear."said Amber, now almost in tears.

"Okay Amber...I want you to go home...Shower, Get a good nights sleep, then in the morning..I want you to go to a hotel...one with an indoor parking lot and place your car there..Sign in, using your real name..and stay there...Keep a low profile..."said Olivia.


"Write this number down.. Only contact us on this phone at this number.. It's a burner phone...Don't call our business or personal numbers.."said Bresha.


"I know you know what this is...It's a portal...We'll contact you daily and give you updates on the progress of your case." said Josie.
"You guys do think of everything."said Amber.
"That's why we win cases."said Nelson.
"I'm going to call UBER to take you home Amber...We'll be in touch." said Olivia.

"Olivia...I'm putting you guys on Retainer... You're my attorneys of note from now on...I have complete faith in you guys..."said a smiling Amber...



She waved at us as she got in the UBER and it pulled off.


III-


SOME HOURS LATER-

"Amber called.. She went home, packed a bag almost immediately and got in her car.. She's in a hotel now. she said she thought she was being followed..She said she had a neighbor drive her other car and drive it back... She said she's sure she gave whoever was following her the slip.." said Beverly.

"She's a smart girl...Smarter than I gave her credit for."said Olivia..



We were having dinner this afternoon... In addition to our staff and their spouses, Alfreda, Rockland, Josie ,Paris, Bresha, Tony and of course Beverly and Nelson...Cousin Kayla and Ray and Jazzy and Dabnis were our guests tonight.

Alfreda said the prayer.... Everybody then commenced to eating..
''Amen, good Bread Good Meat, Good God, Let's EAT!" said her husband Rockland.. Everyone at the table broke out into laughter..
"Well we are on our way...Our client is securely squared away and we can begin working on her case.."said Josie.

"You know I ran into Lt. Tragg today in Sam Mother's.. Today...He now knows who I am , that I am married to Jo....He asked me a lot of questions about the case...A lot of questions I didn't know the answers to....I tried to tell him that Josie rarely talks to me about cases she's working on...He didn't believe me , he even threatened to arrest me for Obstruction of Justice, with holding evidence... I laughed in his face and kept eating... He knew that I knew he was bluffing.. I kept eating and paid my bill and left him sitting there saying nothing."said Paris.
"Goddddd, we ought to be able to do something about him...He is such a pain....And so lazy...Instead of doing some real police work...He spends time hassling attorneys and their spouses..."said Bresha.
"You've all...We all have restraining orders against him...And Cease and Desist...Do like Natalie did..pull out your phone and start dialing the Sherrif's Office..  I have their office on Speed Dial..." said her husband, Tony...

"You know that is a bit extreme, but it's a good idea.. He is really unhinged..I'm personally getting tired of him...At first I found him amusing...but now...it's become too much.."said Olivia.

"Bev, your client had been with the ADA and the Judge the first day?" asked Kayla..

"Girrrrrrrrrrl the ADA walked in first and saw her...She giggled and he looked like he had swallowed a canary.....And then when the Judge walked in...She winked at him and he got as white as snow... We successfully got them both to recuse themselves without much of a struggle." said Beverly...


"No struggle at all..."laughed Nelson..

"I just know they didn't....."laughed Ray, laughing and slapping his knee..
"Chica sounds like she's off the hook....Heckelberg is wealthy, An Assistant District Attorney, A Judge, wowwwww!" said Jazzy..
"I'm not sayin she's a gold digger....."laughed Dabnis..





I spit my drink out laughing... It was a great dinner.....

Night time fell upon us... It had been a successful day.....
Olivia and I were in our bedroom...
Kissing passionately...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuu husband, you are a good kisser..."Olivia moaned..
''So are you.." I said..
The Kissing got hotter

and soon we began taking our clothes off..


 I slipped her panties down...

"OUUUU I LIKE THESE!" I said.

"TELL ME A PAIR I HAVE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE." said Olivia, laughing...

"You've got a point." I laughed.....
We were soon, making sweet love....with Olivia moving up and down on me on the side of the bed.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Olivia moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY DAMNNNNN!!!" I cried out!
Sweet ,sweet love...

."OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" Olivia moaned. She was having an intense orgasm  Her body trembling....

"Olivia, you 're driving me crazy..." I whispered in her ear,,,,,

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD! You're driving me crazy too Donnie Ray!!"she moaned...


For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS  ,we made crazy love in our bed..

 "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Olivia cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LAWDDDDDDDDDDD!" I  moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDD!!OUUUUUUUUUUU
WOUUUUUUUUU!
" Olivia  screamed. Tears flowed down her cheeks!

Her body trembled and she had another quick almost embarrassing orgasm....

I  came so unexpectantly and so hard, I felt like I was dying...



Olivia lie on top of me..

"Ouuu that was nice.." she said..

"That was nice..." I said.

"Something I forgot to tell you... Amber said that Mckelberg didn't know who she was.. Well that's not true. He knew who she was and how much money she was setting on as well." I said.

"What? You think Amber lied to us?" asked Olivia.

"No...I think she was hoodwinked...Mckelberg knew her father ,and a couple of other well to do Philadelphia and Area businessmen... He was under investigation by the Securities Exchange Commission at the time of his death..." I said.

"Oh really?" said Olivia..

"Yeah...Several of these businessmen lost millions in what appears to be a Ponzi scheme of sorts...So if you look to motive...Any number of these men had every reason and the means to kill him and make it look like an accident!" I said..

Olivia kissed me slowly and softly.....

"You are indeed very valuable to me...for more than one reason.....And I'm giving you another ride tonight." she said..
as we kissed some more..
Soon she was riding me like she had never rode me before... The Perks of this job!


IV-


The next morning I told the rest of the staff what I had told Olivia last night.. " Amber said that Mckelberg didn't know who she was.. Well that's not true. He knew who she was and how much money she was sitting on as well. She didn't lie to us...I think she was mislead, hoodwinked.. Mckelberg knew her father ,and a couple of other well to do Philadelphia and Area businessmen... He was under investigation by the Securities Exchange Commission and the Internal Revenue Service at the time of his death...He was stealing or rather siphoning money from various Hedge Funds....He promised his investors that by pouring money into his business which had been hemorrhaging money for awhile..They would be funding the purchase of retailers he planned to buy for a profit..That's not what was happening...He had turned in a profit of 3.7 Billion...and his investors hadn't received a dime...One of those investors was Amber's father, but another, the biggest loser was a man named Odell Sleet... Sleet lost a cool 1 Billion dollars...and from what I was able to find out...He was pretty pissed... " I said.
"I'd be pissed too if I got taken for that much cash, of course...I don't have that much cash to be taken for.."Laughed Beverly...
''We need to look into this Sleet fellow.." said Olivia.
"He probably won't talk to us...but we can at least try.."said Nelson..
"Somebody Call him, set up a meet." said Olivia.

"I'll do it..." said Josie.

"But like you said, We probably won't learn much, but we'll get a feel for the man... I wouldn't be surprised if we don't wind up talking to his lawyer."said Bresha.

"Oh No doubt..these type of men are very insulated..." said Olivia.


And in a Penthouse Apartment in downtown Philadelphia....

Odell Sleet was meeting with his attorney and fixer , Allan Hunt.

"So what's Up Allen?" asked Odell Sleet.
"I spoke with an Attorney today...A Pretty little thing, 

A Black girl named Josephine Boyd...Her Boss would like a meeting with you tomorrow...I gave her our address and told her we'd meet with them at noon, here..." he said..

"Who is her boss? What is this about?" asked Odell Sleet.

"Her bosses are Olivia and Beverly...Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West, the Defense attorneys...They are representing that girl..The young lady accused of Mckelberg's Murder.



Amber Nicole Davis.."said Hunt.


"Damn it!! This should have never happened...It was planned perfectly....You hired a professional who was a master of his craft....So good that the M.E.'s office even ruled it inconclusive....It was only after that idiot, Lt. Tragg kept going on T.V. insisting it was a murder...God I kept wishing he would have shut the hell up....I didn't mean for this young lady to be accused of murder...I didn't even know she was with him....Your man spiked every can in the refrigerator....At some point he would have drank one and been found dead all alone.... His Wife is in the French Rivera , so she would be clear.,...We'd just be getting him...That son of a bitch bilked me out of 1 Billion...He nearly ruined me..and it's the kind of theft I can't report...Damn him...Damn him!!!!" said Odell Sleet..


"You've got to be careful....Tomorrow you've got to act completely surprised...Don't show any emotion at all..They're fishing for something, anything they can use to take attention off of you...I suspect they already know you got bilked for one billion...

Olivia has a really good investigator...Her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander..
And she has two other very good attorneys, Nelson East, husband of her niece, Beverly West
and Bresha Billips...I don't know much about her...


"This is the book on them.." said Attorney Allan Hunt..passing Odell Sleet dossiers on all of us.

     


Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West , Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,-Philadelphia PA.

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns University Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, Texas, California 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as
Public Defender, -Philadelphia PA.

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.

Married to Paris Boyd


Bresha Billips

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice,/ Trial advocacy /Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, California.

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law...

Married to Attorney Tony Billips.


"Olivia and I were at PENN at the same time... I was at Wharton and she was at PENN Law School...Amazing isn't it?  Okay, set the meet up...There is nothing here to be found.. Has our guy been paid yet?" asked Odell Sleet.
"No, I'm supposed to make sure he's paid tomorrow." said Odell Sleet.


''See that he's sufficiently paid..You get my drift?" asked Odell Sleet.
"Got it." said Allan Hunt..smiling sinisterly...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


1 comment:

James Perkins said...

Loved this title...and the story that came with it!