Yvette's Group and our group were all at Monique's Condo for dinner.. Monique had invited the two Attorneys who had bested her in court and their staff and their spouses.
"Make yourself comfortable.." said Monique.
"Monique your place is incredible...I love it." said Olivia.
"YESSSSSSSSS! This place is marvelous." I said."Your Electric and your water is working tonight right?" joked Beverly."Thank you for inviting us...This is sooo nice." said Nelson.
"I can't get over the size of this place...wouuuuuuu!" said Josie.
"Where is Mr. Raye?" said Alfreda, tongue in cheek.
"Thank you for inviting us." said Sofia.
"WOWWW..I'm overwhelmed." said Paris.
"Me too Paris...This place is beautiful.." said Bresha.
"WOWWWWWWWW!" said Tony...
"Ohhhhh then we definitely want him here."laughed Rockland.
She had a huge dining area...Yvette and her crew arrived next...This was a night that we all drove to our destination in our cars...
"Hello Yvette , welcome, come in ,Just relax, get comfortable...Dinner will be ready shortly..." said Monique."OH MONIQUE!!! This is beautiful...Just Beautiful...." said Yvette.
"WOWWWW...Just WOWWWW! Look at this place." marveled Gary.
"Everything is just lovely Ms. Monique."said Bee Bee."Thank you for inviting us." said Sofia.
"Yes, thank you for inviting us." said Kahlil.
"This place is beautiful." said Jade.
"Yes it is..." said Danny.
Judge A. Rodger Cockrill arrived behind them and with Champaigne..
"Hello Everybody....We are glad you are here....Sit down, enjoy..." he said.
He had had many battles in court with both of our groups...and over the years there was some ill feelings between us...but it was a new day now and all bad feelings were pushed aside..
"Oh You're all just having dinner....I-I-I just wanted to make sure you weren't having a wild party, You know that parties aren't allowed in this Condo." he said, looking around... He recognized us...
The Attorneys who had threatened him with a law suit and who were representing Monique.
He recognized Yvette Jones -Lockwood as an attorney who had brought suit against him a few years back in an unrelated matter.
Apparently, Monique had all of her attorney friends over for dinner... This was a show of force, meant to intimidate him he reasoned..
"I assure you there is no wild party....I'm just having a few friends over for dinner...We don't even have any music playing." said Monique.
"Uh..er ahhh There is no problem at all...I was just checking.." said Assistant Condo Association manager, Alfred Todd. He turned and left....
II-
The Conference room at McSwerlin , McFadden and Slossenberg, Attorneys at law.
"I got a visit from Monique Raye's Legal team yesterday... Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West and their team..They are pretty good...Damn good attorneys....They want to see you...And of course they can't... They successfully got me to take down that video....They've been to the dry Cleaners you use and they have a copy of the ticket...Probably got someone there to say you weren't scalded too..AND they know that video was doctored, filmed and recorded by a professional... They just haven't found the videographer.... But they will! Why don't you drop this entire thing...You're not going to win.. She's not going to pay you or work out any settlement." said Attorney Alan Slossenberg.
"I've thought about it...but a part of me wants to take that smart ass Prissy Missy down a peg and I don't care who her attorneys are.. That's why I hired you." said Veronica Tripp.
"Is this for some man or something? This doesn't make any sense." said Alan Slossenberg.
"Is this for some man or something? This doesn't make any sense." said Alan Slossenberg.
"Love doesn't make any sense....No Forget I said that....Just keep going...Find something on them, The Attorneys or Miss Prissy Missy....Everybody's got a little dirt on them." said Veronica Tripp.
"I've got a good investigator who can do the job...Bert Vandenberg, he's an ex-FBI Special Agent..He's one of the best in the city." said Alan Slossenberg.
"I've got a good investigator who can do the job...Bert Vandenberg, he's an ex-FBI Special Agent..He's one of the best in the city." said Alan Slossenberg.
At A Shoe Store in the mall a day later ,The Girls were out shoe shopping after work.
"Oh My God Kayla, her place is huge, Soooooo fabulous and she's got a great view of the street, of the whole area." said Beverly.
"Yeah she does....She's coming up on two years there...She said she's looking at something smaller, simpler.."said Beverly...
"Yeah, that's the ticket!" joked Brooke.
"You know, the other night when she was at Josie's , She said she liked it around here...Said She wanted to move into this area...In an apartment first and then in a house."said Beverly.
"That's how I felt when I found out you guys lived in this area." said Renee.
"How's your case looking?" asked Lee.
"How's your case looking?" asked Lee.
"Kinda Sketchy right now...We still haven't located Ms. Tripp...She's avoiding us..We don't think she was scalded at all.. She turned her clothes into the dry cleaners that day .."said Josie.
"And we can't find any records of her turning herself into an area hospital or burn center that day or the day after." said Bresha.
"Oh to me too! She's not going to get a penny out of this... I just wish I knew why she's doing this..
I keep feeling like someone else is behind this, pulling strings." said Beverly.
III-
We were at Home..."So tell me Johnny, what is your story, How did you meet Assistant District Attorney Monique Raye, presently involved in an embarrassing and contentious law suit."asked B.L. Benz, the host who was also an attorney and married to Olivia's dear friend, Karen Page-Benz,.
"I was a Juvenile Delinquent and I was homeless....I was busted for possession with intent to sell a controlled substance...Marijuana. "he said.
Monique was a Public Defender at the time...She represented me...She took an interest in me...She told me I was smarter than I portrayed myself and that I could be better than what I was... I laughed, but I thought about it... She got me off...and then she got me in Covenant House...a place for homeless teenagers.. I thought long and hard about what she said and I sought her out...I got my G.E.D. and I enrolled in Community College...I read everything I could get my hands on and I graduated with a 4.0 average.. She was at my graduation....I decided I wanted to be a lawyer, representing people like me...and giving people like me in the street an example...Something to aspire to." he said.
"I entered Temple University...where my classmates were Beverly West, Jasmine Jenkins ,Kayla Bennett,
Natalie Tennison and David Charles, all great Attorneys today.... Like them I got my BA in Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocacy, Beverly, Jasmine and Kayla went on to Penn Law, Natalie went to Georgetown.... David and I stayed at Temple, the Beasley School of Law and got our J.D. Again Monique was there to cheer me on...
I didn't see her for a few years and then we ran into each other again on the street...She had just got a job at the District Attorney's Office and she got me a job there too..." he said.
"So you owe her a lot..." said B.L.
"So you owe her a lot..." said B.L.
"She helped me turn my life around... If not for her...I might be in prison today or worse, strung out on drugs or dead... I owe her a lot..She's like my big sister...I love her." said John Muller.
Monique was 10 years his senior...Their relationship was much like Olivia and Beverly's....
"Awwwwwwww, I like Monique, more and more...The more I hear about her." said Olivia.
"Awwwwwwww, I like Monique, more and more...The more I hear about her." said Olivia.
"OUUUUUUUUUUU I'M SO HORNY!" she said.
"SO AM I" I said.
"YOU'RE ALWAYS HORNY!" she laughed.
She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...
"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...
"I love you too Olivia...LAWDDDDDDD knows I do....OHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRL!"I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, we have to get some sleep, tonight! .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..
"I know baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..
"So we need to get to sleep soon..." she said..
ANOTHER HOUR slipped by and I began to cum like a river...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, Give it to me Daddy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...
"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...
"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm..
"So do youuuu..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...
"We are warming this bed up tonight!" I said.
"Aren't we though?" she said.
I spread her legs open and entered her again......
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU'RE SO HARD!!
SOOOOOOO BIG!!! UMMMMMM!" she moaned..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRRRRRL! " I cried out loud
She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...
"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...
"I love you too Olivia...LAWDDDDDDD knows I do....OHHHHHHH GIRRRRRRL!"I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...
She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...
"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...
"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...
TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....
"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...
"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...
TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, we have to get some sleep, tonight! .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..
"I know baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..
"So we need to get to sleep soon..." she said..
ANOTHER HOUR slipped by and I began to cum like a river...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...
She kissed me softly as I continued to cum like a river....
"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....
"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....
Beverly and Nelson were lying across their couch kissing passionately...
Beverly's panties and bra were hanging over the side..
Nelson was gentle with Beverly.....He softly kissed her navel and her breasts and her eyelids and her earlobes and eventually worked his way to her sweet lips...Her body was trembling something fierce...
By the time he did enter her warm and moist center, she was near the point of climax......
Nelson entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....
She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....Beverly's body began to tremble something crazy...
, her head turned from side to side...tears streamed down her face.....
''UMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK SO HAPPY....YOU'RE ENJOYING ME A LOT AREN'T YOU?" she asked...
He hugged her...
"I AM SOOO ENJOYING YOUUUU!" he moaned softly...
She laughed...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMM, I AM ENJOYING YOU TOOO!! OUUUUUUU!" she cooed. Once again...her body began to tremble something crazy... , her head turned from side to side...tears streamed down her face.....she was having another orgasm....
Nelson and Beverly made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS straight.... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....
He surprisingly felt himself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....
"Ohhhhhhhh My goodness...NELSONNNNNNN! Again?? OHHH MY Godddd!" she yelled out...
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He moaned....
Beverly straddled him and began to ride him again....Her body trembling...her head turning from side to side..tears streaming down the side of her face....
''Baby, sweetie..We gotta get some sleep..We've all got a lot of running around to do, tomorrow." she said ..Then she just laughed..Nelson was too into this to even listen to what she was saying..
They made sweet love for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF!...Beverly could see how much Nelson was thoroughly enjoying this experience....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..
Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...
He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..
Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...
He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...
Nelson agreed , he was breathing heavily....His breathing soon got softer and he drifted off to sleep.
Beverly shook her head...That was okay...He had earned it...He put in some work tonight! she reasoned...
She put his arms around her and rested her head in the crook of his arms...He hugged her tightly...She smiled..
IV-
Assistant Condo Association manager, Alfred Todd could not sleep...He walked up to Monique Raye's suite in his bathrobe...He had a huge erection that his bathrobe could not hide.. He had been obsessed with her ever since he first laid eyes on her...When she moved into the Condo...
He had hired a crew to help her move her stuff in and had helped them.
He had called her several times, usually at night, asking her to go out with him...She had politely told him no several times....
Tonight he could wait no longer...He had to have her...
He was disappointed tonight... She wasn't home...
It was Taco Night...
"Awwwwww we could have helped him.."said Nelson.
"You're turning me on.." laughed Dabnis.
"You gotta break him outta that girlfriend." said Serendipity,
"Stoppppppppp!" she laughed.
"This is sooo much fun." said Kayla..
"Yes it is.." said her husband, Ray...
"I love Taco Night." said Jessica.
" So do I." said her husband, Chip.
"This has been quite a week." said Natalie.
"Sure has been."said her husband, David.
"WOWWWW! Who would believe we have to go to work tomorrow?" said Brooke.
"I know..but we'll be alright...We are still young yet." said Sean.
"Thank Goodness for that."laughed Renee.
Her husband was spinning her around on the dance floor..
"Liv won't mind if we are a little late tomorrow."said Josie.
''Stop bragging."laughed her husband, Paris.
"It's not bragging, it's true..."laughed Bresha..
"Ouuu I'm Thirsty after all of this dancing." said Lee.
"Me Too!" said her husband,Matthew.
Plenty of Beers arrived to help them wash down their Tacos.
(TO BE CONTINUED)










































4 comments:
Another good outing Keith
Loved the title and the moodiness of the story!
I love the way everybody is rallying behind Monique...If I recall, some of he girls didn't like her at first....but they do now!
Standing and applauding and throwing my panties...The scenes with her and A. Rodger Cockrill are hot!
Post a Comment