Tuesday, September 15, 2026

The Elusive Ms. Slipp


 THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY MONIQUE RAYE-



Monique Raye sat in her office looking through case files of upcoming cases she would be trying...Her boss, Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke walked in..


"Good Morning Monique" he said.


"You don't look like you have good news....I know you've seen that embarrassing video of me in the coffee shop haven't you?" asked Monique.


"Yeah, In saw it!" he chuckled.....  "This woman who you collided with is an Attorney...She works for Slipp, Skip and Tripp Insurance Her name is Veronica Tripp...She is the grand-daughter of the founding partner. She's suing you."he said.

"Oh My God...Is she for real?" asked Monique.


"Normally, you being an employee of the City of Philadelphia...We'd represent you and settle out of court....but this incident happened on a Saturday Morning when you weren't at work...So The City is uh out of this...You're on your own unfortunately...She's suing you for a quarter of a million dollars." he said.


"Oh My God!" said Monique...

"Get yourself some legal representation..." he said softly..

and at that moment..  We walked in.. 

"Good Morning Lester...Good Morning Monique..We are here to offer assistance.." said Olivia.

"OH MY GOD!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" said Monique.


"Good Morning Olivia, Donnie Ray, Beverly, Nelson, young ladies...You're the last people I expected to come to her defense...Didn't you just go through a five trial war against each other?" laughed Lester Burke.

"I'll tell you like I told Lt. Tragg many years ago...,We don't take these cases personally, it's a job...our job...Win some , Lose some, appeal and then on to the next." she had said.


 
"Yup that's how we do it." I said.


"Auntay taught me that my first day on the job at the Public Defenders Office."said Beverly.
"Me too!" said Nelson...

"She taught me that the day I passed the bar and came to work...Try not to take the cases personally."said Josie.

"She said the same thing to me....That Prosecutor is an attorney just like you and trying to win a case just like you are.."said Bresha.


"That's a good motto to work by....Olivia has taught you all well... And with that...I'll let you talk to your client." said Lester as he smiled and walked out of the room.


"WOW!  What can I say? You people have been nothing but kind to me... I can't tell you what this means to me... I'm being sued for a quarter of a million dollars by this woman....for accidentally splashing coffee on me." said Monique.

"She claims she was scalded and suffered minor burns." said Josie.


"Oh that's a lie." said Monique.

"We know..We've watched the video on a 75 inch screen..."said Bresha.

"We've checked all of the local Hospitals and Burn centers in Philadelphia and the surrounding area and there have been no reports of anyone fitting her description being treated in the past 48 hours for burns.."said Nelson.


"Here is what we do know...She's an Attorney...Her name is Her name is Veronica Tripp...She works for Slipp, Skip and Tripp Insurance Company...She is the Grand-daughter of the Founding Partner. They have a record of being involved in sketchy insurance claims over the years."I said.


"But why would she target me? How did she even know who I was?" asked Monique.


"She's probably seen you on television and in the news...You're a rising star in the D.A.'s Office..
You won 49 straight cases, some of them big cases before you ran into us...and got four hung juries before eventually losing to us...That was big new right there.."said Olivia with a smile.

"The question you should be asking is who filmed this?  We looked over the store's camera...The scene is nowhere as explicit as that video... That video was filmed by a professional and miked perfectly..."said Beverly...
"You were set up. The question is by who and why?" said Olivia.


"That's my job to find out...and I will." I said.


"Some Good News...That Barista who called you a Bitch has been fired... The manager of the store saw that video too and he didn't like that. She's gone." said Beverly.

"That only makes me feel a little better..." said Monique.

"Look...Don't worry...We got you...And we are doing this Pro Bono." said Olivia.


"Oh My God!"said Monique...


"You're our type of person." said Beverly...

II-


Judge A. Rodger Cockrill returned from his two and a half week trip to Atlanta...

He was glad to see Monique..

"I'm so glad to see you baby.... I've been so horny, I couldn't think straight...I've had a boner for you that would not quit.." he said.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I MISSED YOU TOO BABY!" she cooed as they kissed...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MONIQUE!" he moaned as their kissing got hotter...


"I take it you've seen the viral video of me splashing coffee on that harpie.." said Monique.


"Yeah, I saw it. A lot of people saw it and were laughing and cackling...I wanted to say something, but I didn't.  I should have.." said A. Rodger Cockrill.

"Don't worry about it...Take your clothes off.." she said.


He had his suit jacket and his tie and his shirt off within seconds and his trousers and socks off
quickly too..

"AWWWWWWWWWWW! OHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



"LOOK AT YOU!" she gasped.. "OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU'RE AS HARD AS A CEMENT CINDER BLOCK!!! MY GOODNESS!" she exclaimed, laughing..

"Mmmmmmmmmm you nastyyy boy.." she moaned as he dropped his trousers and stepped out of them..

He unzippered her dress and she slipped out of it and her heels..He slipped her blouse off..

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy...That's all you think about.....Getting me in the bed....OUUUUUUUUU!" she said..Her legs shaking...She found herself aroused beyond compare....She eased his boxers down and off and softly caressed his engorged and erect penis...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY...UMMMMMMM! OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE A BIG BOY...YOUR HONOR!!!OUUUUUUUUU" she moaned...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  NOTHING HAS CHANGED!" he moaned..sweating bullets...

"OH MYYYYYYY! I SEEE!!! WOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she said.  

They continued kissing...


He removed her bra...

He slipped her panties down....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOUR HONOR....." she said.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD! ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT WAS WHAT COLOR THEY WERE GOING TO BE TODAY!!AND IF YOU WOULD BE MATCHING!!! BUT I DON'T CARE...I LIKE THESE PANTIES" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU   YOU NASTY BOYYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! YOU DON'T CARE IF I WAS MATCHING OR NOT!!" she cooed....

"I DON'T " he said.


He laid her across his bed, spread her legs and slowly entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing an intense orgasm.....


She opened her legs wide so he could plunge deeper, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he humped her with wild abandon.

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...

Her head turned from side to side, her body trembled and tears flowed down the side of her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE AMAZING!" she cried out.

"YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT!" said Rodger..

"BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!" she moaned.

They were making sweet love,

."OHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  RODGER!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

"YOUR HONOR, YOUR HONOR  baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." she moaned...

"I'm you honor baby again huh? OHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!" he screamed out....

"YES...YESSSSSSSSSSSS...OHHH YESSSSSSSSS!" she screamed..

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  RODGER, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY RODGER ?" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

They made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina.. It was as if he didn't want to get up off of her!!


She lie on top of him kissing him passionately....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he cooed...

"YOU'RE STILL HARD.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE YOUR HONOR!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!!!" he moaned.

"YOU WEARING ANY PANTIES?" he asked.

"YOU KNOW YOU TOOK THEM OFF! WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT!" she giggled.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!!!" he moaned.


She climbed on top of him, eased herself down on him slowly...

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!" she said.

"I MISSED YOU TOO!" he said.


"SHOW ME HOW MUCH!" she said.

"OH I INTEND TO.." he said.

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD YESSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out..

 riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!!

She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!!!WOUUUUUUU! " she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled out....

ANOTHER THREE AND A HALF HOURS PASSED BY

He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying....

She had her final intense orgasm.......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  IT'S GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUU YOUR HONOR!!!!!  " she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" he cried out.

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly..


She fell asleep on top of him, his arms around her...one hand rubbing her butt softly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU RODGER!" she giggled as she fell asleep.


III-

AT THE BRIDGE BUILDING-

Our friends were watching the notoriously viral video on someone's Portal as they ate their Breakfasts.


/>Monique was down the street from her condo at the neighborhood coffee shop, she was on her way to the laundromat.


She was in a hurry to get her coffee and was complaining that several people who had come after her 
had been served first.


The Barista in particular had a pretty nasty attitude...


Monique finally got her coffee and then turned around...


There was a woman behind her....She tried to side step her, but the woman seemed to walk right in front of her.. This went on for a few seconds before, Monique tripped and spilled her coffee on the woman..


"OH MY GOD! YOU'VE SPILLED HOT COFFEE ALL OVER ME! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the woman screamed...


"I'm sooo sorry...It was an accident, believe me...I'm sooo sorry...." said Monique..


"IT WAS NO ACCIDENT,,YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE....OHHHHHHHHH I'VE BEEN SCALDED... AWWWW LAWWWWWWD!   OH MY GOD! YOU'VE SPILLED HOT COFFEE ALL OVER ME! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the woman screamed...

"You're hysterical....Look, here is my business card....I'll pay for your dry cleaning.."said Monique.


"HYSTERICAL??? HYSTERICAL??  HYSTERICAL????..OHHHHHHHHH I'VE BEEN SCALDED... AWWWW LAWWWWWWD!   OH MY GOD! YOU'VE SPILLED HOT COFFEE ALL OVER ME! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the woman screamed...


"WHAT A BITCH!!!!!" said the Barista...

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?   I'LL NEVER COME TO THIS COFFEE SHOP EVER AGAIN!" screamed Monique.

Unknown to Monique, The entire thing was being filmed....in surround sound and sent to Facebook, X, Instagram and other social media sites with her name and position. The Viral altercation began getting 
hits and soon the News Media had it....

ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY POURS SCALDING HOT COFFEE ON CITY ATTORNEY!

What a mess!

 

 "Poor Monique...Why is this happening to her?  I hear she's being sued for a quarter of a million dollars." said Yvette.

"I know that woman...She's an Attorney for Slipp ,Skip and Tripp Insurance.. Veronica Tripp.
I represented someone in a flagrant insurance claim against her firm.."said Keith Jones.
"I remember that...You forced her insurance company to drop their suit and you got them to pay your client restitution."said his wife Bee Bee proudly.
"I remember that..We were still living in the apartments then..."said Sofia.
"We celebrated remember? Went to Ocean City with the bonus money you got." said Kahlil.

"Veronica Tripp, Yes ,I've heard of her.  She works for Slipp, Skip and Tripp Insurance ...She is the grand-daughter of the founding partner."said Jade.


"I've heard of that outfit too!  Back when I was an Attorney..Seems they were always behind some shady Insurance claim...It's a wonder they are still in business." said Virginia.

"Hmmmmmmmm seems like she bares some looking into." said Jetty.


 
"WOWWWW!  The whole thing looks staged...Looks so clear and the sound is sooo good." said Jazzy.

"It is.. This is no grainy store camera film footage...There was someone there filming this and recording this...A Typical Slipp Skip and Tripp trick." said Dabnis , who had also dealt with them in the past.
"Olivia and Beverly and the gang are representing Monique, pro bono." said Kayla.
"That's good...but wouldn't the city normally settle out of court?" asked Ray.
"They can't...This happened on a Saturday when she wasn't at work...That's the edge the city needed to bow out of the case." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows..
"WOWWWWW! Makes me glad I don't work for the city...No Offense Karen."said her husband, Chip.
"None taken, but Jessica is correct...If this had happened on a weekday,like today...The City would have had her back."said Karen.


"WOWWW!  She's being sued for a quarter of a million for this...It is unbelievable."said Natalie.
"She wasn't scalded...How could she be? The coffee splashed on her clothing...."said David.
"The most that should be done for her is that Monique pay for her dry cleaning."said Brooke.
"She offered to." said Sean.
"Proof that she wasn't harmed and proof that this whole thing was staged..." said Zoey.
"Someone was on ground level filming this and recording this." said Lem.
"Can this be proven in court?" asked Renee.
"I'm sure it can and if anyone can prove it, Donnie Ray can."said Tyrell.
"Oh yeah, you know he can." said Paris.
''A Good Investigator is an Attorney's best friend." said Tony.


"Both Olivia and Yvette taught me that when I was interning for them both." said Lee.
"You had good teachers." said Matthew.
"I know a serious Audio-Video technician I used in a case simular to this.. I'm going to give Donnie Ray a call tonight after work and give him his name." said Nina.
"That's a good idea." said Carlos.


We were at the Offices of  McSwerlin , McFadden and Slossenberg, Attorneys at law.
"I am representing Ms. Tripp...You will direct all inquiries to me." said Attorney Alan Slosenberg. 

"So we can't see her?  She hasn't answered her phone and she doesn't appear to be at her apartment either."said Olivia.
"We brought a burn specialist with us to inspect her burns, but she wasn't available." said Beverly.
"We brought something for you Mr. Slosenberg." said Nelson.

"Oh You Do ,Do you?  Something for me?" he asked..



"Yes it's called a Cease and Desist Order... " said Josie.

"We want that video of the incident in the Coffee Shop taken down and NOW!" said Bresha.

"If you fail to have that video down within the next two hours we plan to counter sue you for 2.5 million dollars, Defamation of Charactor and Mental Abuse." said Olivia.

"You're kidding" he said.

"TRY ME!" said Olivia.


"Okayyy, Okayy." he said.


"Tell Ms. Tripp when you see her that this little trick was cute....I'm going to find the cameraman who filmed all of that and our Burn specialist will be able to tell if she was burned at all.. Also...I have a copy of the cleaning ticket... She took her outfit to the cleaners right after that...She should have saved it,."I said.


Attorney Slossenberg looked like he'd swallowed a canary.... 


 "We'll see you in court." said Olivia.
"Tell Ms. Tripp to have a nice day..." I said.


''And to stay away from fried food." said Beverly.
Nelson cracked up laughing....

"Bye now!" said Josie.

"Byeeeeeeeeee." said Bresha.

Alan Slossenberg looked worried. He didn't like this case...He didn't like it at all!


IV-

"IF YOU THINK YOU'VE HAD A BAD COUPLE OF DAYS...IMAGINE BEING A CERTAIN
ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY!   "THIS IS YOUR SKIRT WITH THE DIRT MONICA SEALE...SLINGING THE DIRT …

"AS YOU BY NOW KNOW... ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY MONIQUE RAYE GOT INTO A ROW WITH ATTORNEY VERONICA SLIPP..


AT A LOCAL COFFEE SHOP!!!  THE VIDEO HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, BUT WE SAW IT HERE LAST WEEK.... MS SLIPP IS SUING MS RAYE FOR A HEFTY QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS...

MS. RAYE HAS HIRED HIGH POWERED ATTORNEYS , OLIVIA BENNETT ALEXANDER
AND HER NIECE BEVERLY WEST TO REPRESENT HER.. 


 












"EXCUSE ME , BUT DIDN'T SHE JUST BATTLE THEM IN A FIVE TRIAL CASE, THAT SHE LOST?  I GUESS ALL IS FORGIVEN HUH? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU WEEEEEEE!!  The dirt is flyin today.....This is Monica Seale, your SKIZZZIRT..with da dirt baby!... HOW YOU DOIN?"


 And at our Office/Duplex, we were watching the broadcast....

"Turn that off!" said Olivia.
 
I turned the television off.


"Monica is really swirling the dirt today huh Auntay?" laughed Beverly...


"Yes she is... She's in full form, but I don't feel like hearing it today..." said Olivia.

"Well we got that Viral Video taken down...People can look for it on all social platforms but they won't find it..  We put the fear of God in that Attorney." said Nelson.

"But the damage has been done...Everybody has already seen it, probably screen shot it." said Josie.

"Well we slowed em down." said Bresha.
"I want to find the Elusive Ms. Slipp, Find out if she really was burned.." I said.



"Well meanwhile have some Ice Tea.." said Alfreda , who poured us all tall glasses of Ice Tea.



"Thanks Alfreda...Ms. Slipp can run, but she can't hide..." said Olivia.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Toni said...

This Case is wilder as the minutes fly by,.

Angie B. said...

This case is wild, but I keep asking myself..Why? Why go to all this trouble ? Do they know each other?

Sunflower said...

To answer your question, Monique says she doesn't know this woman.

James Perkins said...

I'm thinking Monique prosecuted a family member or friend of this woman!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties to the sky!