Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alice Through The Looking Glass

ART: Sensuous Whisper By J.C. Bakari

Alice Pinkston was a nice thick girl...with huge ample breasts, a very well defined and I must say nice shape and beautiful shapely legs... She has a very cute face to boot. Just a pleasure to gaze at... I smiled as I thought about her on my way to her house.. We had made love so feircely that we had broke the legs off the bed in my old office and gone through the floor into the apartment below.

Lovemaking at ,Alice's house was definitely not a wild experience such as that. When I got to her house...She had a hot bath waiting for me...I quickly got out of my clothes and slipped into her nice modern bathtub ,filled with warm water and nice bubbles..Alice took off her clothes and slipped into the massive tub with me...

"Well Damn!....." she exclaimed and laughed a little...

"What is it? What's so funny?" I asked...

"You're already hard...does the sight of me taking off my clothes do that to you that fast or are you just a horn dog?" she laughed.

"Noooo, it's definitely you baby.." I said..

"I was going to go with you just being a horn dog." she said with a smile.

She massaged me good and we washed each other for a good long while...Then
we stepped out of her tub and preceded to walk to her walk in shower ..She just kept looking at me and shaking her head....

"My goodness Mr. Foxworth...you would think that you don't get none..the way you carry on.." she said..as she led me by my now engorged penis into the shower... The warm shower water splashed down on us...but we didn't notice it..
We were kissing passionately and she was gently stroking me...while I was using both of my hands to stroke her breasts...

After we got out of the shower we dried off and then walked into her bedroom...
I gently guided myself into her surprisingly wet and warm vagina...and began to move slowly in an up and down rhythm....

Alice had the softest body of all of the women who I bedded....Only one had a softer body and she was not worth mentioning...Hadn't seen or heard from that woman in about two years.

We continued to make love like this ,soft,slow and gentle for what seemed like hours and Alice cooed so soft and gentle ,it was unbelievable that this woman had broke the legs off of my bed once..

When she climaxed..it was hard and she shook as if she was having an attack..while mine was just mind numbing ,but equally relaxing.

Alice and I lie in bed holding each other after that.

"Wow...and to think..this was just a booty call." I laughed...

'Wanted to make it worth your while...Wanted to make sure you come back." she said.

"Sheeeeeeet, I'll come back...aint no way I won't..." I said in all seriousness.

She kissed me and felt my erect penis...

"Oh my God, Mr. Foxworth!!!" she said as I mounted her again...

About three days later I was in Josie's and Cheryl Starks walked in with an envelope...

"I see you been busy since we last talked ,huh counselor? " she said laughing.

In the envelope were photos of me and Alice in the tub and walking around naked in her living room. I was livid. I got Clerow and we drove up to "Peeping" Tom Constanoble's house.

"Damn Counselor...She was one of your babes too?" said Tom...That was one of the houses we were paid to bug...We didn't know you were going to be there..
Damn guy..You must be hung like a horse.." exclaimed Tom.

"Look,did you knuckleheads bug any other apartments?" I asked.

"Well ,we had two other adresses on the list, one is a cop...We hadn't gotten around to that one yet and the other one is a Corrine Foxworth..We didn't do that one yet either did we "Lockpick"?" said Tom.

"Nah, we didn't do them yet." He said.

"THEN DON'T...those are my ex-wives." I said.

"Your ex-wives? And they still sleep with you??Wow, My ex-wife won't even talk
to me...and you sleepin with the babe in the apartment?? and the other babe we
bugged?? Wow..what is your secret?" asked "Peeping " Tom.

"Yeah man, you're gettin more ass than a new toilet seat said Ronald "Lockpick"
Johnson.

"Look, don't bug anymore houses...How much are you being paid?, I'll pay you the difference and then we'll call it a day okay." I said.

"You got dough like that?" Asked Lockpick Johnson.

"Sure he does..He's a lawyer." said "Peeping" Tom.

"I still haven't reached this Cooley Dan fella you say hired you..Where does he live?" I asked.

"We don't know..He contacted us by phone..We met him at Ciros in North Philly and he gave us the instructions..told us to bug these houses and to photograph everything that went on in there and to mail the photos to that broad Cheryl,
Some Cop named Sissy Van Buren and to , Corrine Foxworth...We haven't mailed anything to Van Buren or your other ex-wife yet." said "Peeping" Tom.

"And you're not...Somebody is trying to discredit me and I'm going to put a stop to it. Do you know who this Cooley Dan is working for?" I asked.

"No, but whoever it is..sure has a thing for you." said Lockpick Johnson.

About a week later I was in Josie's and Gus came up to me...

"Hey lawyer man..that guy you were looking for..Cooley Dan? There he is over there, talking on his cell phone..You better hurry up..He's in and out..He don't hang in here long." said Gus.

He was a tall slender man, with nearly perfect brown skin...He was wearing white linen slacks, a white linen shirt and a Panama Straw Hat...with matching
light brown sandals.. He a money clip that seemed to be thick with twenties and was sporting a very expensive pinky ring.
So, this was the author of my pain eh? He and I had some talking to do.

(To Be Continued....)

19 comments:

Toni said...

This was hot Keith!

Angie B. said...

I loved that bathtub and shower scene Keith.

Sunflower said...

Wow, you really put me in the mood with this one!

Cheryl said...

Look out ,somebody is going to toss
some panties at you after reading this one. -:)

Lisa said...

If you didn't have any drawers tossed your way aFter that scene in the bathtub and the shower,you should have. -:)

Halo said...

This was sexy and fun...this whole storyline is.

Vanessa said...

Hawt to death!

Anonymous said...

I am standing and applauding and tossing my panties to the rafters!

Cheryl said...

Talked her up! -:)

Anonymous II said...

This was a hot story....and of course old panty tosser is here to let us know that!

TATE2 said...

Man, this was good..Sounds like Something I would do. lololol.

Vanessa said...

@Tate2- Yeah right? lolololol

Grover Tha Playboy said...

You da man Keith...Did you get that
bathtub shower scene from experience??

Jazzy said...

lolololol..You da man fam!

Captain Jack said...

I love the way you write a sex scene even if it is a heterosexual
one. -:)

Sean said...

Loved the title and Loved the story.

James Perkins said...

I read this and knew that some panties would be flying today! lololol good story.

Simon Bastion said...

Another great outing Mr. Keith..
We still haven't got a clue as to who is doing this and why...I'm curious.

Swaggie said...

Good Story. You've introduced a colorful group of charactors in this story.