Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Hard Feelings



I sat in Josie's near closing a few nights ago with Paris and Blake and Gus and quaffed down some beers and enjoyed some very good cashew nuts.

"So you guys understand that it was just business right? when she came to me and asked me to represent her,I had no idea at first that you were the tenants she was trying to evict." I said.

"It's kool Robert...We never blamed you." said Blake.

"Nah man...we know how these things work...forget about it...Sorry she didn't pay you...at least not in cash...." laughed Paris as he nudged Blake. The two of them and Gus broke out into gales of laughter. I was a good sport...I ordered another round of Beers and we drank until closing time.

My name is Robert Foxworth...I'm an Attorney at law..this is one of my stories. Gus and Honey Brown were the last to leave , as Paris and Blake had left minutes before. I was about to get in my car when my Blackberry went off.. I wondered aloud who could be calling me at 2:00 am in the morning...It was early Friday morning...Didn't they have to work?

It was Cheryl Starks...The very client I had represented and whose case I had lost...and also who had not paid me in cash. She felt as though the near constant lovemaking we made (In my office,
,In her office, In her apartment and in the ladies bathroom at the courthouse) was more than payment enough for a case I had lost. Paris and Blake had a good lawyer, Conrad Nelson working for them as well as my friend, Kevin Morris, a hell of a writer and an even better investigator..I was licked before the case got started good.

"Hello Mr. Foxworth." came the breathy voice.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked.

"I have reconsidered....I was a little harsh with you in court a few weeks ago.. You did afterall represent me the best you could...so I have decided to pay your retainer fee in full...Just wanted you to know that there was no hard feelings." she said.

"Well uh okay...You know my office's address....you can mail the check to my office." I said.

"I'd really rather you come and pick up the check tonight." she said.

"Tonight? It's 2:15 am..." I said.

" I'm wearing a black see through baby doll , with a black and red thong." she said.

"I'll be right over." I said and hopped in my car. Sometimes I was too easy...and sometimes I wondered if I could be walking into a trap. My first wife, a Homicide detective used to tell me that I was a slave to my penis and that one day it would get me into trouble. That trouble has come many times.

When I got to Cheryl's place...She was as good as her word.. She gave me a check for the entire amount of my retainer...I checked it out ,then put it back into the envelope and stuffed it in my
inside suit jacket pocket.

"So are we good?" She asked.

"Yes...I guess we are good." I said.

"No Hard feelings?" she asked me.

"None at all." I said.

Then she began rubbing the crotch area of my pants very softly...

"Well, I was hoping you might have some hard ......feelings...if you knowwwww what I mean?" she said with a wink.

I was kind of shocked at her actions.

"Whoooooweeee....it doesn't take you long to get hard does it Mr. Foxworth? My gawd, it feels like an iron pipe." she exclaimed as she loosened my belt, pulled my zipper down and eased my
pants down to my ankles... I softly began massaging her breasts as she began almost humming..
Her window was open and you could see straight across into the adjoining apartment across the street...It was dark, but I could swear that I saw a flash, then two more...but it couldn't have been..At this point,I didn't care...

I caressed her breasts and began trying to shove one into my mouth, while she used both of her
hands to massage my steadily hardening penis... I lifted her up and eased her on to her couch as I eased her thong down and off and wasted no time guiding myself into her incredibly wet vagina..

"Ohhhhhhhh Mr. Foxworth........" she moaned.. and I kept her moaning and calling all kinds of saints and apostles for the next few hours... I had been "paid" twice in one night ,if you got my drift and had not lost the friendship of Paris and Blake. This had been a good night.

The next morning, I was as happy as a lark as I left Cheryl's apartment...Went back to my place,
Shaved and showered and headed down to the Diner. Chris Thompson and Chess were in their usual place, having breakfast...Kevin and his wife ,Sepia were sitting up front and Clerow and his wife Corabeth and their little girl were sitting by the window. I sat down ,ordered a western omelet with hash browns and bacon and a large tumbler of coffee...

After breakfast, I got in my car and drove to my office...A manilla envelope was there with no return address and Just my first name on it. I opened it up and in it were photos of me and Cheryl Starks making love...lurid photos of her giving me oral sex...of me and her doing it doggy
style or her screaming in a passionate embrace and of us on the couch. Was this some attempt at blackmail?? I wasn't married...and I am self employed...what did the blackmailer hope to do?

There was a photo of another guy entering Cheryl's apartment...a photo of this guy humping Cheryl on her kitchen sink and this same guy bending her over the table...She was wearing a french maid's suit. I thought I had seen a flash or two last night from across the street. Was Cheryl trying to set me up?

First thing I did was go to a check cashing place and cash the check....The check was good...then I took the envelope with the photos and went over to Cheryl's place.

"Hey what are you trying to pull?" I said to her.

"I might want to ask you the same thing." she said. She had an envelope too. It had photos of
me having sex with Sissy, my first wife...at my apartment.....Me having sex with Corrine, my second wife ,also at my apartment....and me having sex with Alice Pinkston at my apartment and in my office.

"Who took these photos and why?" I asked ,very preturbed.

"I don't know...but somebody is watching us very closely or you.....I mean ,I figure a lawyer such as yourself , who is so well endowed ..gets a lot of action...and I don't care....and I don't think you care about me and Big Leroy in those other photos." said Cheryl.

"Well then who took these photos and why did they send them to us?" I asked.

"Beats me...that's your job to find out counselor." laughed Cheryl.

(To be continued.....)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and tossing my panties to the rafters..This was hot...Robert Foxworth is a Black Lothario...

Toni said...

Wow...an erotic mystery...This is something new for you...Me likes!

Angie B. said...

ROFLMBAO@ men in general. Diddn't Robert learn from Blake's experience with this girl..I think she's running some kind of scam..but I don't know what it is.

Sunflower said...

Somebody is trying to either Blackmail Robert Foxworth (the most likely target) or Cheryl Starks..The problem is..Neither is married and both own their own businesses..so what is really up here Keith?

Lisa said...

I'm scratching my head here...Who is taking photos and what do they hope to acheive by sending photos to both parties?

Halo said...

Robert and Cheryl are made for each other..both are whores.

Vanessa said...

Whoever took those photos and sent them to each party must have thought that maybe the two would break up if they discovered the other with multiple parties..What they couldn't know is that neither Robert nor Cheryl care about that.

Cheryl said...

Is there anyone Robert won't sleep with????lololol.

Brenda said...

This is a pleasent surprise...An
erotic mystery..I like this.

James Perkins said...

I love this..prepare to have drawers thrown at you throughout this caper.lololol.

Simon Bastion said...

I already don't want this to end.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Your last poem should have been a clue as to what was coming.

Sean said...

You always come up with something new and fresh Keith.

Captain Jack said...

Robert is a slave to his lust and this is why he's in this mess that he's in.

Jazzy said...

ROFLMBAO-What will you think of next fam?

Tate2 said...

Man this looks like it's going to be good..

Swaggie said...

Tell Anonymous to say something original or at least different.

SLC said...

I'm looking forward to the next installments since I know some new shady characters are about to be introduced. Thanks for the berfday greeting on FB.