Thursday, December 24, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is You (Repost)


Here is a repost of a poem I wrote last year!


I don't need a fancy expensive watch by Movado...
Or any sweet smelling cologne
from some foreign country of which I may never go...
And I don't want a bottle of some fancy type of wine..
Or to go out dancing alone again...just wasting my time.
This Christmas ,I don't want anything expensive or new...
All I want for Christmas..
All I want for Christmas..
All I want for Christmas ..girl, is you.../


I don't need any tickets to a Christmas Eve Basketball game.
that the home team will more than likely lose...
I don't need coupons or a gift card from some chic new store
that sells products that I'll probably never use..
What I don't need is sit in this apartment alone..
crying about the love I let slip away from me and singing the blues...
When All I want for Christmas
All I want for Christmas...
All I want for Christmas...Girl is You.../


If I could just have you with me...
Oh How happy I would be...
because all I want for Christmas...
All I want for Christmas..
All I want for Christmas
baby..is you.../

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Love It !

Cheryl said...

What a sweet sentiment! Like this poem!

Captain Jack said...

Nice!