Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hold Your Liquor Baby


I sat in Josie's bar a few nights later with Robert's Half sister,Monique. She was a stunner as far as women went. a Good looking woman who at 45 could still make a 25 year old turn his head and do a double take.

"So Tell me Monique...What do you remember about your abduction?" I said.

"Not much....but I can try to fill you in on a few things that started happening to me that led up to it." She said.

"Well maybe that can help me clear the cobwebs out of my head...and help me figure out who tried to kill me." I said as our drinks were delivered to the small table we shared. Reed Nelson and 88 and the band was really cooking tonight...I tapped my fingers and chewed on a hot wing as I nodded to Monique and waited for her to begin her story.

"Well Kevin...it began right here in Josie's. My husband of 20 years and I had just divorced and I was pretty depressed. I started coming here on a regular...drinking my sorrows away and then driving home alone and just crashing. It was then that I caught the attention of this cop....His name was Cole Butler....A tall handsome guy...Always dressed well. He dressed like a player...but I guess he wasn't...He's a Homicide detective. He started buying me drinks and giving me his seat everytime I came in. We would talk and he would walk me to my car....a true gentleman.

He is also, very,very married.....He's been married for almost as long as I have...18 years ,I think he told me. Still, he pursued me....He started taking me out for coffee after we left here
and then eventually breakfast at the diner, some after hour spots..etc, etc. One night, I got very drunk and he refused to let me drive home...He drove me to my house...He said that it was too late for him to drive home and that he had been drinking too and he was a cop...He said it wouldn't look good if he was caught driving home drunk this time of night. He asked if he could crash on my couch.. I said okay but I asked him about his wife. You know what he did? He called her ,told her that he and his partner caught a murder and that they were working on it...Then he called his partner and told him to cover for him....

I should've seen this coming, but like I said...I was plastered.....Cole acted like he was sleeping on my couch...but about an hour after I laid down...I heard him coming up my steps....He was nude and he was as erect as a tent....I looked up and I said-"Cole please...I can't....you're married...I don't do this." He said -"I need you so bad...I have to have you, you're all I've wanted since I first saw you..." He turned me over, slipped my panties down and entered me....

I didn't want to...but it had been so long and it felt so good, just having a man inside me.....He
felt good and we made love for hours right there in my bed....He was hollering and screaming like a woman while he was making love to me- 'Ohhh my god.....ohhh my god...this is soooo good, just like I imagined it...ohhhhh my god...." I wanted to giggle ,but I didn't...he did feel good.

The next morning...I felt so guilty, about what I'd done....I just wanted Cole to leave...I had never meant to go there with him, but I was drunk...I never could hold my liquor....It got to a point that every time I was in Josies...Cole would be there...He'd buy me anything and as much as I wanted ,get me drunk...drive me home and screw my brains out....I felt like a whore ,an adulterer...everything...Finnally, I started going to alcoholics anonymous and to Bible study....I stopped the bar hopping and the drinking ....For awhile at least and I told Cole that I didn't want to see him anymore. He said that he was in love with me...I told him to go home to his wife. I stopped taking his calls, his texts and his e-mails...He didn't take that too
well..but he backed off.

Then I met Isaiah Jordan....A good man....He was divorced, had two grown sons...(One is married) and his own place. He took me to a few movies, out for coffee and to a Sixers game.
Cole called me ,asked me who he was...I said that Isaiah was my friend...Cole was furious..He asked me if I had slept with him...I told him that that was none of his business...He said that I'd better not because I was "His"..I hung up on him.

One night Isaiah came by with some Absolute.....We drank the entire bottle....and I'm kind of ashamed of this...but we smoked a joint too....I was good and soused and the next thing I know, Isaiah had my blouse opened, my jeans off and my panties down and was on top of me going to town...right in my living room...on the couch....He was the best lover I'd ever had...He had me screaming....the way I'd had Cole screaming... I didn't feel guilty when I woke up the next morning....in fact...I wanted some more...and Isaiah glady obliged me...tee hee....

Then a few months later Cole started calling again and coming over and trying to stay all day...hoping to block Isaiah's plans. One time Cole came over,just as Isaiah and I were on our way out for a date. He followed us to the date and then back to my house and he sat outside the entire night. He called me and told me that he did a check up on Isaiah and that he discovered that Isaiah had 13 unpaid traffic tickets. The next day,Isaiah's car had a boot on it...Day after that, Isaiah's car got towed. It cost him $360.00 to get it out of the DMV.
I was
furious..I told Cole that I knew he was behind it and that I never wanted to see or hear from him again. He just laughed and said again that I belonged to him!

It was then the calls started and cars would drive by my house all times of day. Not the same
kind of car...a different car each time. The calls got stranger and stranger and more menacing..." she said.

That was quite a story I thought. Could it be? a cop was behind this? He would certainly know how to cover his tracks, so that none of this would get back to him... I sat there thinking...then I
asked Monique...

"This guy Cole Butler....you said he had a partner?" I asked.

"Yeah, a short stubby guy...Gene..Eugene or something or other.....Cole talked to him like a dog." she said.
"You didn't think that Cole might be behind all of this?" I asked.
"I asked him...and of course he denied it...He said that it was probably Isaiah, trying to make him look bad. I couldn't prove anything....I called 911 and tried to have the calls traced, but they refused...He's a cop Kevin...He can pull strings......The night I got kidnapped..All I remember was I was in Josie's drinking and I walked outside and passed out...That's all I remember..and Cole wasn't even there that night." she said.
"Okay, but how about his partner? Eugene?" I asked.
"No..I didn't see him." she said.
Of course , Cole could have gotten anybody to place a mickey in her drink....Josie's is usually packed on most nights, I reasoned. I was certain that these were the two guys responsible for the abduction and for my near murder....but I couldn't prove a thing...plus they were cops...I had to think of something..I couldn't let Cole get away with this.
"And your friend..Isaiah? What happened to him?" I asked.
"Oh he got spooked...He didn't want to get into it with any cops...so he just stopped calling and coming around. I've seen him...I think he's got another girlfriend now." said Monique sadly as she finished her drink. A Coke....Not anything alcoholic.

"I'm going home now Kevin." said Monique.

"A word of advice Monique.." I said as she got up to leave."

"What's that Kevin?" she asked.

"Learn to hold your liquor better baby." I said.

"I know ,right?" she said as she walked out.

Gus looked at me, winked and smiled as he continued taking orders...I got up and walked out of the bar...I saw a car with tinted windows sitting on the corner...I pulled my peice out and loaded
it and started walking towards the car....Naturally ,it pulled off......I smiled..I knew who it was...
Okay Cole...you win this round..Next round is mine.

(To Be Continued.)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tossing My Panties to the rafters!
You go boyyy!

Toni said...

Wow...What a great story..This woman really has alcohol problems!

Angie B. said...

She is using alcohol as an excuse..
She's just loose....lolol

Brenda said...

She tells a guy, a guy who she knows wants to get in her pants...that he can crash on her couch for the night...A guy she knows is married and who she just heard lie to his wife and she doesn't think it's strange that she looks up and he's buck naked
and wanting to do the wild thing...
puh lease!

Cheryl said...

Monique is really out in left field. The word is probably out amongst all the guys that if you get her drunk...you essentially get her!

Sunflower said...

SMH! lololol...This was a good story in that it clears up everything.

Lisa said...

Monique is a floozy,Cole is a stalker....This was a good story with a great title.

Halo said...

That girl Monique is pretty stupid..Getting drunk around both of those guys was a big mistake.

Vanessa said...

God, I know girls like Monique and guys like Cole...This was too real.

Anonymous II said...

Just a hint of sex in a story and
"Anonymous's" drawers go flying in the air...I wonder if she's anything like Monique..lolol.

Tate2 said...

@Anonymous II -rotflmbao at your comment!

James Perkins said...

What a Title? What a Story!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Hot Story...It clears up a lot.

Simon Bastion said...

I knew that the underwear would be flying after reading this story-lol

Jazzy said...

Interesting Premise Fam!

Swaggie said...

I read this and then read your first comment and then busted a gut laughing...You've got one sick fan Keith!

Captain Jack said...

I know some guys who can't hold their liquor like that either.

Sean said...

ROTFLMBAO at both the title, the story and these comments.