Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Prelude to Something


Anita and I got back in my car and headed for home...It was a little after midnight..We played the radio and talked about everything and nothing the entire ride back home... We were on the Walt Whitman Bridge , around one thirty, quarter to two...I don't remember...


"Chance...I'm not tired...are you?" asked Anita.


"Nah...actually,I'm not..." I said.


"Josie's is probably closed ,but I know an after hours spot." she said with a devilish look in her eyes that made her look incredibly sexy to me at that moment. She had always been cute ,with a cute little figure...but now she was sexy.


"Well,look at this...aint been outta Louisiana for a minute and already, you know the after hours joints." I laughed.


"Yeah.This one is a nice clean place." she said.


It was. It looked like a regular row house. You had to walk up the steps and down a long hall.

Then you entered the back room ,which was actually a bar. It had beautifullly sanded and shiny wooden floors...A Black marble bar right in the middle of the floor and huge bean bags and lounge chairs surrounding the bar.


"What'cha drinkin?" I asked.


"I'll have a Margarita" she said.


"I'll have some cuevo." I said.


"That'll knock you out and I'll have to carry you home." she laughed.


"Would you? That's been my plan all afternoon." I laughed and winked. She shot me that devilish look again that I found so sexy...and then smiled. We got our drinks.


"Let's share this big old lounge chair." she drawled...sounding for the first time tonight like she was a daughter of the south. Anita, more than any of her sisters, Mabel, Cora-beth and Victoria sounded the least country when she talked.I sat down in the lounge chair, which seemed to sink right down into the floor and I began sipping my cuevo...Anita sat her plump rump right on my lap and began drinking her drink. I was getting a slight erection and I didn't want her to notice it. What, Was I twelve? A girl couldn't sit near me without me having that kind of reaction.


"Chance?" she said.


"Yeah?" I answered.


"This was sooo much fun...Goin to AC on a humbug, sitting on the beach, seeing that concert, coming here...This was more fun than I've had in a long time...I thought it was going to be another boring Friday night...but you made it wonderful.." she said.


"Well, when Carlton comes back home, I'm sure you won't be bored on Friday or any night." I said, knowing full well she had a man and taking any notion I might have had about doing anything out of my mind.


"Yeah...when he comes back...Last two times he was here, we spent the entire time in bed..didn't go anywhere, didn't do anything...then he was gone, just like that." she said.


"Oh, well uh..." came the words stumbling from my mouth..


"I don't want to talk about him tonight." said Anita.


This was good with me....I didn't want to talk about him either.....She felt my crotch...Looked at me and smiled...


"Wow." she said.

"Wow? what do you mean by that?" I asked...knowing full well what she meant. She playfully rubbed it..making my erection even harder and then leaned over and gave me the most soulful and loving kiss I had had in years...


"Come on...let's get out of here." she said, staring straight into my eyes. It was eerie, almost as if she could or was reading my mind. It was almost four in the morning. I hadn't stayed out this late since I had been a freshman in college. I had come to appreciate my sleep. I knew I would pay for this later..but right now ,I didn't care.

She had a nice little place...Very neat, very well kept. I parked and met her inside. I closed the door and embraced her slowly, kissing her and holding her. We stood there in the doorway and kissed like that for what seemed like an eternity...Finnally we stopped and came up for air.


''Come on, let's go upstairs" she said.
I followed her upstairs and into a nice neat little bedroom. I was used to dormitories and clothes being strewn all around.. This was not like that at all.... Anita stepped out of her shoes and wrestled those tight jeans off that had looked like they had been painted on...Revealing a very voluptuous and sexy body...She was wearing a pair of black lace bikini panties and a matching black lace bra...She looked up at me ,smiled and said...


"Chance...you just gonna stand there?"


I started coming out of my shirt ,trousers and shoes and immediately embraced her some more and continued kissing her.....I began sliding her panties down and lifted her up...She gasped as I did that and then I brought her down on me as I entered her slowly at first , but began picking up the speed...


"Ohh my Goddd..." I said as I entered her..."You are sooo soft, and you feel so gooood...ohhhhh." I said....


"Ouuuuuuuuu, Chance, baby...don't stop...don't stop..." she said as we continued like this until she became too heavy for me to hold.. I spread her across the bed face first and entered her from behind..thrusting with wild abandon....


"Ouuuuuuu...baby, don't....baby don't ...baby don't stopppppppppppppp..." she said. I loved the way she called me baby...it turned me on even more... I finnally turned her over and began to mount her missionary style.. We humped and kissed and licked each other until we both climaxed in a pool of sweat and exhaustion....


We walked into her shower and turned on the hot water...soaping each other down and holding each other...We started kissing again...which led to me picking her up and mounting her again..

The combonation of hot soapy water and screwing just turned me on even more...We came together again...just as the water was starting to get cold... We both let out -"OHHHHHHHHHH" sounds...


I towelled off and laid across her bed as she combed her hair and wrapped a towell around it... We got under the covers...She climbed on top of me and gave me a quick kiss... ''Oh my God....you're like a machine." she said..feeling my once again hard erection...and laughing. We both laughed and I flipped her over and mounted her for the third time ...This time we made love even longer and slower... We both climaxed again and fell asleep on top of each other..I was still inside of her. We woke up hours later...It was about nine thirty, Saturday Morning...


'Wow Anita...what a night.." I said....


"Yes indeed..." she said.


"You hungry?" I asked.


"You wanna buy me breakfast?" she said , her eyes lighting up.


"Well yeah." I said.


"I can't let you do that Chance..you've already done enough..You took me to Atlantic City, to a concert, to the lounge...and whatnot...No...I'll buy YOU breakfast...Mind if we eat at my sister's spot?" she said.


"No..Not at all." I said.


As luck would have it..everybody and their grandmother was at Mabels on Saturday Morning.. Kevin and Sepia, Sean and Sheila, Clerow and Corrie, Paris, Blake, their dates ,Chess and Rell, Chris Thompson and Fathead and even, Cock Robbins and his wife. Heads turned when they saw me and Anita walk in together, especially since I had on the same clothes I was wearing yesterday. Heads turned...a few people smiled..such was my reputation. Mabel gave me and her sister a playful side eye and then just chuckled. We had some of Mabel's famous Blueberry Pancakes, Country Sausage and Hash Browns, A couple of tumblers of coffee and some orange juice...We devoured the food...It appeared that after the initial shock of seeing us together..Everybody went back to minding their business.


"Chance....I really ,really like you.." said Anita.


"But...There is always a but.." I said.


"I gotta see how things play out when Carlton comes back home....I'm not asking you to wait for me...but if you do happen to be around and you'd want me....you know you're first in line to be my guy.....I-I-I guess that sounds a little presumptuous of me ,doesn't it?" said Anita.


"No...not at all...I've always liked you from afar." I said.


"You did?" she said seeming surprised..Then she looked at me and smiled..."Yeah, after last night, I beleive you....You acted like you might not get no more in life." she said smiling.


"Well, you never know.." I said, half kidding.


She rubbed my hands and smiled at me-


"For right now, for this moment...you are my guy." she said.


Story of my life, I thought as we continued to eat.


(For O.G.)

12 comments:

SLC said...

I fell a little behind on my blog reading but this was nice way to catch up. If my memory serves me correctly someone will be claim to be throwing their panties at you. Anyone throwing underwear that often obviously doesn't wear any.

Great story. Carlton should stay wherever he his.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Carlton needs to stay in LA. I like Chance and Anita. Nice story, as always.

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and tossing my panties at you...hot story.

Toni said...

Haven't been reading lately...But glad to catch up with you..This is a great story.

Angie B. said...

Loved this story!

Sunflower said...

Lovely Story Keith!

Brenda said...

Let Carlton stay in Los Angelas, Chance is the man for Anita.

Cheryl said...

I thought this was a cute story.

Lisa said...

I read both of these...I just didn't comment yesterday..I totally loved this.

Halo said...

Another classic !

Vanessa said...

Let Carlton stay where he is...I like the combonation of Anita and Chance.

Anonymous II said...

Great Story. lololol@SLC- "Anyone throwing underwear that often obviously doesn't wear any." I totally agree..lololol.