Friday, December 18, 2009

Dirty Laundry


"Ohhhh Kevin.....wowwww...you were like...like a man about to go off to war tonight...that was so
intense.." gasped Sepia as I crawled from on top of her and lay on my side in the bed...sweat was running off of both of us...

I usually had a one liner or a joke or something to say after we made love, but tonight...I could think of nothing to say, so I just lie there ,staring at the ceiling. She rested her head in the crook of my chest..

"You seem like you're so far away Kevin?" she said. I didn't want to discuss what was on my mind and thankfully, she fell asleep right after she said that. I couldn't sleep...I just laid there.
Clinton Porter was out of jail and he was trying to blackmail me, again. He wanted to meet with me about god knows what and I know that while he would be asking for money...He wanted more than money..He wanted some revenge.

I had indeed framed him...Kind of sort of...I knew that he had killed Leonard Deadwyler....an associate of mine who he was investigating for cheating on his wife. Leonard was indeed cheating,
but instead of turning over the evidence to Mrs. Deadwyler, who was paying him, He decided to
blackmail Leonard for a bigger payday.

There was just one problem....The person Leonard was cheating on his wife with was Clinton Porter's mistress. I found the mistress and tried to work out a deal with Clinton to stop blackmailing my friend, but he refused. Leonard threatened to go to the police and to tell Mrs.
Porter about what was going on....It was then that Leonard turned up dead a few days later.

The cops had nothing, no eyewitness and no murder weapon. Clinton Porter found out about my involvement and dug up some dirt on me....Dirt that could still get me locked up if it were to be made public....To shut him up...I planted enough "evidence " in his car and in his house, to have the police find it...with the help of a few "anonymous" tips and send Clinton Porter away for
ten years. He was no innocent man..but I did use a rather unfair set of tactics to get him put away. I couldn't beleive he was out.




I drifted off to sleep and in my sleep ,I remembered her...my bad habit...and the thing that Clinton Porter had over me. I hadn't met Sepia or Cock Robbins or Jean Coakley or any of the folks who would inhabit my world and start me on my path of cracking cases. I was just a writer at Hype Magazine then...I had a blog and Sepia was just someone, whose blog I followed and who I would often comment on. She would comment back to me and I would e-mail her occassionally.




I thought Sepia had some pretty sexy photos...I never in my wildest dreams knew I would ever meet her one day, be involved in a case of multiple murders that involved her and her then lover,Cock Robbins and wind up marrying her and becoming his friend...No, this was long before that.....




Her name was Denise...Denise Meadows and she lived with her drunken mother a few apartments from where I was then staying...We used to talk...I'd see her on her way home and occassionally I'd give her a ride. I never saw her with any books ,so I never assumed that she was in school. She had a pair of hips on her that were something else...and a nice sized rack to match.. Had the cutest dimples and the sweetest smile. She would often come down to my apartment while I was writing. It was all very innocent...We would talk, She would read some of my blog posts before I published them, or proof read my columns before I sent them to the magazine.




Denise was very intelligent and very advanced for her age. I thought she was about 21, which would have made her about seven years younger than me at the time. She would stay and talk and I would order a Pizza or a Hoagie or a Cheesesteak for the both of us and we would eat, drink a beer maybe and then she would leave,go back to her apartment.




After about six months of this though...things changed...She would catch me looking at her and she would come down to my apartment with low rider jeans...which clearly showed her thong or the waistband of her Victoria's Secrets bikinis for me to see.. She would wear blouses that were so sheer, they left little to the imagination...and sometimes ,she would wear no bra at all..breasts just hanging out....To say ,that after she left I was more than a little hot and bothered is an understatement..Still,I didn't make a move.




One night, it was well after two in the morning...She knocked on my door....I was in my bathrobe and some boxers....She had on what the girls call "Booty shorts" and a blue denim blouse....It was open just enough for me to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. She must have put baby oil on her breasts because they were shining almost and sticking out. I was more than a little excited...and she knew it.




I should have told her that it was too late to hang out...but I didn't...I wanted her to stay just as much as she wanted to be there. We watched a movie she had rented...She stuck her hands into my shorts and grabbed my penis...she began stroking it lightly...I was getting hard...I moved her hand ...but she put it right back....Looked at me and smiled...I wanted to move her hand again, but I didn't...and soon we were kissing and stroking each other...I slipped her blouse open and began licking and squeezing her breasts...She let out soft moans...

She took me in her mouth like a pro, like this hadn't been the first time she had done this.. It felt so good and any thought of impropriety was completely out of my mind at the time.

I pried her out of her shorts.....She was wearing a pink lace thong, which I slipped off...In no time I had on a condom, I kept under the couch just in case of situations like this and was deep into her lusciousness..We made love slow and intensely on my couch for close to two hours...Then, I picked her up ,took her into my bedroom and finished what we had started...It was great. She made love to me like she owed me some money, very passionate, very intense.

When she came to my apartment after that..There was very little conversation, and a lot of lovemaking. I adored her. I kept what we were doing a secret or so I thought. During that time, I interceded for Leonard Deadwyler....I had no idea how good Clinton Porter was and how much information he had. Porter did his homework...Knew everything there was to know about Leonard and the people around him...Even knew that I was snooping around on his behalf..




When Leonard and I turned the tables on Porter, he had to find a way to knock me out of the game and he played his hand well.-

"Mr. Morris...I wouldn't be going to the police if I were you, not with what you're doing." He said.

"Me?, what am I doing?" I said.

'You're having sex with a 16 year old girl...consensual it may be...but still statuatory rape in my book and being that her mom is a drunk and will do anything for a buck...I won't find it hard to convince her to press charges against you." he sneered. "Always cover yourself Kevin, if you're going to be uncovering other people's misdeeds...Make sure your sheets aren't stained..heheheheheheheheheheh.." He laughed. I wanted to knock his head off.



He had photos, even tapes of our sessions...He was that good...I could've been jailed....I didn't know...I assumed she was twenty one..She wore make up and was far more developed than most girls that age..I didn't know...Everything went sour after that...I had to break it off with Denise...Which she didn't take too well..She or somebody busted the windows and flattened the tires of my car.. then Leonard went for himself and tried to blackmail Porter....Leonard turned up dead and I framed Porter and got him sent away for manslaughter to make what I did go away. It didn't. I had to move out of that apartment to get Denise out of my mind.

Clinton Porter was a blackmailer and a murderer to boot.....but I admit...I gave the cops an unfair advantage over him....He had had all of these years to sit in prison and plot his revenge...I feared the day he would get out....I had no idea what I was going to do now. What I wasn't going to do was lie down and let him
squeeze me dry...I would sleep now and plot my strategy...Morning was coming.



(To Be Continued...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Panties are off and in the air....damn this was a hot story!

SLC said...

With my draws on but seriously suspenseful situation. Kevin better where a wire.....and a piece.