Thursday, March 18, 2010

Broke Bed, Mounting


A few days later, I sat in Josie's drinking a beer and watching Brooke Taylor , a foxy young thing with a guitar play a set.. She had a Bass player, A Drummer, A Keyboardist and tonight a guy on congas playing with her...They sounded really good. She looked even better... Skillet Jackson , my former neighbor was sitting at the bar with me, eating peanuts and drinking beer and chatting with Gus...

I looked up and there she was...Dr. Tracy Luckette...Her hair was in a bun...she had on her horn rimmed glasses and she had a very sharp and stylish mini skirt, that showed off those gorgeous and shapely legs of hers. She had on matching high heels and a very professional white blouse.
She looked like the no nonsense therapist I had known from the therapy sessions and not the wild woman ,I had bedded only a few nights ago. There was no smile on her face as she walked towards me with a peice of paper.

"Good evening Mr. Foxworth." she said.

"Evening Dr. Luckette." I said as she thrusted the paper in my hands...

"What's this?" I asked.

"What that is...is a bill." she said.

"Yeah ,I can see that....It's for fifteen hundred dollars." I said.

"Yes..You broke my bed....all four of the legs are snapped and the headboard is split in half" she said.


"Hot damn boy, I knew you'd break something....Can't you just lay down with a woman without
breakin anything?" said Skillet Jackson who heard the entire conversation.

I ignored him and I turned to Dr. Luckette-

"As I recall, we both broke that bed....It wasn't just me.." I said in my defense...The money wasn't bothering me...I could pay it...it was the principal of the thing.

"Well, I see you finnally got what you wanted...You took advantage of me." she said.

"What? You're on crack...You started in on me here in the bar...I had to practically pull you off of me." I said.

"Well, at least that's how you remember it.." she said...

"How I remember it? It's the truth." I said.

"Just have me a check ready so I can buy a new bed....That headboard was imported Norweigan wood...I had that bed shipped to me from Norway.." she said.

"Yeah..well you should have asked for your money back." I said.

"Now hold on youngins...I couldn't help but overhear your conversation.... I'm pretty good with upholstering and fixing wooden items....I used to run a furniture store for years...Let me come over and take a look at your bed and I might be able to fix your bed for you." said Skillet Jackson.

"Really? Well Okay, let me write my address down for you." she said as she wrote her address and phone number on a peice of paper.

''And you youngin will pay me for any supplies or equipment needed." said Skillet.

Gus was behind the bar laughing at the entire thing.

Dr. Luckette then looked at me and said...

"Well, now that that's settled...you can open up a tab for me."

"Are you crazy? After you just tried to take me for a G. and a half?" I said.

"I think I'm worth it....You obviously did the other night." she said and winked as both Skillet Jackson and Gus the bartender laughed and slapped their sides in the background...

She started with a Long Island Ice tea....then another one, and another one and one more...Then she ordered some Cuevo. She drank two beers and then had a margarita. Gus and Skillet were
astounded...So was Fathead Newton who was also in the bar and Chess and Chris Thompson. They all looked at her, then me, then turned their heads away.

She ordered another Margarita and then did another shot of cuevo....I was getting scared. Alcohol obviously brought out another side of her personality...Right now, I didn't know if it was good or bad.

"Robert...I'm a fraud....Here I am a Therapist...I do Sex Rehab sessions and I get a little alcohol in me and the next thing I know,I'm as horny as a cat...I don't do this with just anybody...I only drank around you because I wanted you and I had to be drunk to get the nerve......Ohhhh who am I kidding? I can't keep running those sessions..it's a big joke...I'm a borderline alcoholic and I've slept with one of my students...I have to resign......" she said.

"Oh Dr. Luckette...Now don't go gettin all half cocked...That's just the alcohol talkin..Nobody knows we did anything ..Nobody that can hurt your career...you're a fine therapist..This is what you do..." I said.

"Ohh you're just saying that to be nice...I'm a phony...a fraud...I can't continue on there at the institute..I can't..." she said.

"Ohh come on now Dr. Luckette.." I said.

"Call me Tracy...We might as well be on a first name basis now...You've seen me naked.." she said.

I didn't realize how loud she was talking....Fathead,Chess, Chris, Gus, Skillet and the guitarist,Brooke Taylor , who was at the bar between sets ,all turned around and looked at both of us...I guess this pretty much killed any chance I would have of getting next to Brooke in the future.

"Come on...I'm going to take you home " I said after I paid her tab..which was close to $75.00.

"Robert.....I have no bed to sleep in.." she said.

"Alright ,well look...I'll take you to my house for the night and in the morning..I'll take you to your car and I'll join the guys and see if we can fix your bed." I said.

"Ohhhhhh,you just want some more..that's all...My goodness..didn't you get enough a few nights
ago?" she proclaimed.

For the second time...Heads turned....Chris gave me a thumbs up...So did Chess and Fathead..

"Don't break your bed counselor...I aint fixin yours." laughed Skillet Jackson... Gus was behind the bar beside himself with laughter now..I just shook my head.

I drove her to my house...She slept the entire drive to my home. I picked her up and took her
inside...She appeared to be zonked. I took her shoes off and then undressed her and laid her down in my bed...She woke up then....

"Where are my clothes?" she asked.

"I thought you'd be more comfortable with them off in the bed.." I said innocently.

"You sly dog...You just wanted to get me in the bed again." she said.

"No..I'm going to sleep in the other room." I said.

"Robert...get in this bed and make love to me and stop beating around the bush." she said. That was the alcohol...but that body was definitely for real...Who was I to refuse her?

That night my neighbors heard the bed sqeaking something crazy.....and the headboard slamming against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Doctor Luckette....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Robert..Robert..Robertttttttttt,ouuuuuuuuuuuuu,call me Tracyyyyyy...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu call me tracy.....daddddyyyyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ummmmmmmghhhhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."
"Darlingggg!!!"
"Babyyyyyyy..ughhhhhhhhhhh..."
"Ouuuuuuuuuuu....."
**************************************************************


The Next Morning as promised...I drove Tracy back to her apartment... Gus and Skillet were waiting outside for us.

"Here's a cup of coffee boy...You need it more than I do...Now lets look at that bed." said Skillet.

Upon seeing the bed...Gus shook his head..So did Skillet.

"My, My, My...I aint never seen nothin like that in my life.....Boy, you is something else...Lawd
have mercy.....Come on Gus..let's get to work.." said Skillet.

The two of them totally repaired the wooden legs of the bed...but there was nothing they could do with the headboard. However..She could at least sleep in the bed. I found another Headboard
made of Norwegian wood on Ebay and ordered it. It arrived in two weeks and Gus and Skillet came back and fixed it...The Bed was as good as new.

"I re-inforced the legs with metal for ya Missy...It'll be harder for the counselor here to break it down again." said Skillet.

"Oh there will be no again..not in this bed." said Dr.Luckette, who was back in professional mode.

"Thanks for all of your help, I can't thank you enough." she said finnally as Gus and Skillet took their tool box and walked to their car. They had saved me a g and a half. That headboard I ordered looked like Norweigan wood , but it wasn't....who would know?

"Well,I guess I'd better be going." I said.

"Roberttttttttttt....take off your clothes." she cooed.

"What?" I said.

"I was just kidding..I didn't want them to know what we were doing." she said slyly..

"You aint had a drink today? ,I know you haven't.." I said..

She walked over to me and gave me a sweet and tender kiss... then she unzippered my pants and began fondling me...Was This the woman who was a Sex Rehab therapist?

"No I haven't...and I haven't had other things tended to either..." she said as she pulled me down on the bed and continued to give me wet sloppy kisses and undo my pants...

(Conclusion Next....)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties out the damn window....This was hella hot! You go!

Swaggie said...

She's a Freak! A certified freak!
LOL!

Jazzy said...

Crazy Fam! Just plain crazy!

Toni said...

Robert may have met his match!

Angie B. said...

This is the funniest ish I've read in a long time!

Tate2 said...

I read this and just had visions of drawers flying! LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

ROTFLMBAO...This has got to be the funniest of all of your capers...When I saw the photo of the bed...I began laughing.

James Perkins said...

Despite the humor...This is a well crafted story...Can't wait to read how it all ends.

Lisa said...

ROTFLMAO....Skillet Jackson is priceless..haven't seen him since the "Squeaking Bed"

Halo said...

Wonderfully crafted story....This woman is a trip!

Vanessa said...

Despite all of the sex...I don't get the feeling all of this is fun for Robert...

Cheryl said...

This is some hillarious Ish...

Brenda said...

This woman seems to be a contradicition and also imploding before our eyes.

Sean said...

Funny,yet interesting...I feel as though you're going somewhere with this that we haven't seen yet.

Keith said...

@Sean,I am...it's all in the conclusion.

Simon Bastion said...

Robert seems more intrigued by Brooke than he does Dr. Luckette, possibly because he hasn't conquered her yet.

Captain Jack said...

Lawd today that fish is hot in the tail...LOL!

Sunflower said...

One thing I must say, you keep it interesting with all of your side charactors and side stories going on. I like this story..It keeps me laughing and yet looking for something ...a clue...something I see in the background.

Anonymous II said...

This entire series has had panties flying....The conclusion will probably have us all throwing our undies won't it?

Keith said...

You'll see tomorrow!