Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Good Date


The last day of Sex Rehab was finnally here and no one felt better about it being over than I did. The past few sessions I hadn't even participated...I had just listened quietly and nodded my head.

Dr. Tracy Luckette, the Therapist and moderator of the sessions still looked as luscious as ever..but outside of daydreams about her...I hadn't so much as asked her for the time of day since my first attempt had failed on the very first day of the sessions.

As I was leaving the session room, Dr. Luckette called to me. She called me over to the side in a way that wayyy too seductive sounding to me...or was it my imagination?? Was my imagination ,mixed with my great lust for her making me hear things?

"Mr. Foxworth....Now that the sessions are over..I'd like to know what you thought of them?" she asked.

"Honest answer?" I said.

"Yes...that's the only answer that is ever valid." she said.

"I thought this whole thing was a crock...a racket designed to take people's money. Just becausee I happen to have a healthy libido and enjoy myself from time to time does not make me a freak or mean that there is something wrong with me." I said. Since the session was over and I didn't expect to ever see Dr. Luckette again...I was frank, rather than telling her what I thought she might want to hear..like the others.

"Mr. Foxworth...you've missed the entire point of these sessions....Which was to create a healthy sexuality and drive that knows it's own place and doesn't hinder you from other areas of your life." she said.

"That's the point...I'm not hindered....When it comes to my job and what I do...I'm strictly business and always prepared...I win 89% of my cases." I said.

"Wouldn't you like to win 100 %?" she asked.

"I don't know one attorney who wins all of their cases." I said.

"I'd really like to discuss this with you further.....Perhaps now we could have that Ice cream and a cup of coffee you talked about." she said kind of slyly.


"Nah....Like you said...that would be un-professional...you being my therapist and all." I said with an equally slick grin and walked out of the building, got in my car and drove off!

Later that afternoon, I was at Josie's....Listening to some cool jazz sounds....

"Hey Gus...Who is that?" I asked.

"Pretty little thing isn't she? She's a Guitarist from Jersey City, Name is Brooke Taylor.....This is her first night here, Her and her trio..." said Gus.

"I'm impressed...Where's Reed and "88"?" I asked.

"They're in San-Francisco.......They should be back next week...Brooke is a friend of his....He got her this gig here until he comes back." said Gus.

"Hmmmm, you think she might be in need of some legal representation?" I laughed.

"You somethin...Didn't you just get outta sex rehab???Besides..this gal just got outta the joint."
said Gus.

"The joint?" I said.

"She got drunk one night and struck and killed a woman in her car...She did 4 years of a 8 year sentence for vehicular manslaughter....She's on parole...Reed Nelson helped her get back on her feet...She's doin good." said Gus as we both listened to her play.

"I thought I'd find you here." came the familiar voice of Dr. Tracy Luckette.

"Well, Hello Dr. Luckette....What are you doing, slummin?.....Never expected to find someone such as yourself in this neck of the woods." I smirked.

"Shut up and buy me a drink." she laughed...Now this was strange and a big departure from the straight laced super serious, no nonsense Therapist I had sat in my sessions with. I ordered a Long Island Iced Tea for her and another Corona for myself.

She gulped that drink down in record time....Then ordered another one...and polished that off too. She then ordered a rum and coke and polished that off too. Gus looked at me and raised an eyebrow...I shrugged...I hardly knew this woman socially.

I finished my one beer and began munching on some Fried Chicken.....Dr. Luckette was now on her fourth drink....Another rum and coke!!! Gus looked astounded!!!! So did I for that matter.
The surprising thing was..With all this drinking..She wasn't drunk!!!

Finnally to my and Gus's releif..she ordered one last Long Island Iced tea and called it a night. I was stunned...She wasn't even staggering or wobbling.

"You sure you don't want to take me for some coffee and ice cream?" she asked, now not hiding the seductiveness in her voice and now squeezing and fondling my crotch area. I was astounded.
I never expected this.

"Dr. Luckette..uh...er..uh..ahhhh....not in here..." I said. Was this me talking? She squeezed again
and then looked at me and smiled...

"Ohhhh myyyy Mr. Foxworth...you've got a weapon of mass destruction in your pants." she said
with a giggle.

"Dr. Luckette, you've been drinking...Maybe you ought not to drive...I'll drive you home and come and get you tomorrow morning and take you to your car." I said.

"I may be drinking...but I know what I feel in your pants....Good gracious Mr. Foxworth..I do that to you? I turn you on like that?" she exclaimed...still giggling.

"Uh Gus.....CHECK PLEASE!!!" I said.

Gus looked at me, then looked at her ....then smiled....Just then ,Skillet Jackson, my old neighbor from my first apartment walked in...Took one look at the situation and looked at Gus and shook his head.

"Attorney.....go easy on the springs....wouldn't want you goin through nobody else's ceiling." he said and nudged me...Luckily for me ,Dr. Luckette didn't hear him. I ignored him and walked Dr.
Luckette to my car and helped her into the seat.

As we pulled off...She smiled and to my horror pulled a marijuana joint out of her pocketbook and lit it up!

"Mind if I smoke?" she laughed as she puffed....

"Helll no...put that thing out..." I said as we turned the corner of her block and I parked the car.

"Ohhhhh, okay...." she giggled.

"Coming in?" she asked....

"Well uh, er ...ahhhh..." I mumbled.... Before I could stop her, she undid my zipper and bent down and consumed my now raging erection in her mouth...I was in utter shock...I was glad it was late night...Anybody could have walked by and witnessed this...

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhh Mr. Foxworth...you are huge.....I...you....you don't know how long I dreamed about doing this.....how long I had to control myself in those sessions..ooouuuuuu, oh my gawd...ummmmmmmmph, this is so good...ohhhhhhhh.." she moaned as she continued....

I pinched myself...This was better than any daydream I'd had in that classroom...We eventually wound up in her living room on the couch....Kissing each other as if it was going out of style and her running her hands up and down my penis...

"Take your clothes off...I want you inside me now....NOW!!!" she said...

I quickly obeyed.....She took her skirt and pantyhose off and tossed her heels over into a corner.
Her blouse and bra followed and I lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom, with her hungrily kissing me over and over.....

I wasted no time entering her and "going to town"..the words , the disgraced corporate President in our session said he used with his mistress...We did it doggy style, then a 69....and finnally back to the missionary position...The headboard of her bed split in half and all four legs broke off and we continued to thrust at each other wildly.. We both exploded in a burst of passion that left us both totally exhausted.... I couldn't believe it.. I drifted off to sleep....

I didn't sleep long...I awoke to her trying to stuff, my surprisingly still hard penis in her mouth..

"I need more Robert, more..." she bellowed... I tried not to let her down. This would go on at least seven more times throughtout the night until we both finnally collapsed.

I woke up the next morning, nude and on a bed with four broken legs and a split headboard....
I slipped on my boxers and my socks and my undershirt....I sifted through my clothes and found my pants and my shirt.....

Tracy Luckette had gotten up some time in the night and gotten partially dressed...She had her bra on and her blouse and had even put her pantyhose back on...but that was it...She lie face down by the window of the bedroom, snoring like an old man....her beautiful long hair all over the place..

I heard a sparrow singing outside the window.....Wait until I tell Gus this, I thought....What I couldn't know was that ..this was probably the best part of my time with Tracy Luckette....The
'Fun" hadn't even started yet.

(To Be Continued.....)

19 comments:

SLC said...

Keith, you betta duck!

Anonymous said...

lol @SLC. the panties will be flying. Good story.

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and tossing my panties to the rafters!
BRAVO!!!!

Vanessa said...

ROTFLMAO....This was crazy....You are crazy....OMG!

Halo said...

OMG, This was the funniest story you've written yet!

Lisa said...

What is with this lady? She gets a little alcohol in her and becomes the freak of the week...OMG...I just have to read the next installment!

Cheryl said...

ROTFLMAO....This was crazy...I'm not surprised that panties were flying! LOL.

Brenda said...

This was so funny,my sides are still hurting!

Tate2 said...

Panties flying...I knew it LOL!

Swaggie said...

Girlfriend is a big freak..I suspected it.

Jazzy said...

You are off the chain.LOL

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Robert played her just right..He acted un-interested and it peaked her interest...He's my hero!LOL

Sunflower said...

Well,Even though Robert Foxworth is a stone dog, His stories are at least funny and non-violent..LOL

James Perkins said...

THAT WAS A GOOD DATE ROTFLMBAO!

Toni said...

@lol at SLC and Bored N Talkative
-Duck Keith..lol

Captain Jack said...

This was insane,just totally insane.

Sean said...

This was just plain ludicriss.lol

Anonymous II said...

This story was written to make drawers go flyin...lolol

Tate 2 said...

LOL!@ Anonymous II