Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wet Dreamz


The water from the shower splashed on her flawless brown skin...Her skin was the color of
maple syrup.... I pulled out her hairpins and watched as her long jet black hair flowed to the nape of her back....I turned her towards me....her breasts, as huge as honey dew mellons were so perky....I playfully rubbed them with the shower gel and smiled a sly smile as the soap and lather began to cover them and run down her perfectly flat stomach and down those baby making hips of hers......I had waited for this moment for so long.....

She reached up and kissed me with those full lips of hers for a long time...She began to feel my ever hardening erection..she gasped at my girth...

"Oh Mr. Foxworth..." she exclaimed... "You're huge...."

I smiled and I began to moan....

"Ohhh Dr. Luckette....Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Call me Tracy....Call me Tracy, daddy..." she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." I moaned......

"Ohhhhhhhh Mr. Foxworth...ouuuuuuuuuuuu....." she moaned.....

"Mister FOXWORTH!!!!! Earth to Mister Foxworth." said Dr. Luckette... I snapped to attention
immediately...I had been daydreaming about her again...I couldn't believe it.

"Do you have anything to add to today's discussion?" She asked.

"Uhhhh No, I do not.." I said.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes...something was on my mind...uh..one of my cases." I said.

"Sure it was a legal breif Mr. Foxworth?" she asked

The classroom laughed.....I blushed...imagine that?

I had been in these rehab classes for three months now... I usually added something from my past to the discussions...I read the text books and the pamphlets and I didn't try to flirt with Dr.Luckette anymore. I still couldn't get her out of my mind though....but I usually didn't daydream about her...Not like I was doing now....I only had a few more sessions to go.

I couldn't see what good they were doing...I was still seeing Bonita from time to time and Vonetta as well... I even had a late night tryst with Paris and Blake's horny ex landlady who I'd once represented only a few weeks ago...but they were far and few between. I was concentrating on my work more and not running after the women the way I'd once done.

I seemed pre-occupied now of days... I wanted Tracy Luckette in the worst way..I hadn't figured out how to get her, but I was sure there was a way...I just had to find it.

(To Be Continued....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra at you!

Brenda said...

She never stops does she??

Sunflower said...

I knew after the first line of this story something was going to be tossed..LOL!