Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gypsy

The cops finally released my body.....It was amazing... I could actually see my lifeless corpse being loaded on a stretcher and put into a dark EMT van and whisked away to the medical examiner's office..





I could see , but not feel the cold table they laid my body on and watch them cut me open, examine my organs and take photographs....I knew they would find that I had a considerable amount of alcohol in my system at the time of death...beer, several margaritas, vodka, hell and a considerable amount of marijuana too!  I was as high as a kite when I left Josie's that night...but my night began way before that!...

"I still can't get over the fact that there was no murder weapon Lieu." said a detective to that foxy Lieutenant  Sissy Van Buren....

"All of the dishes and utensils were checked?" she asked.

"Yeah...the perps prints and DNA are on everything , but no one elses...We had guys out doin a door to door...Only one person says that they heard anything...Two people talking loudly and then some running..around 3:30 in the morning." he said.

Which is about right...That's when I was stabbed!

"We checked the crime stopper camera we have set up on the block...It shows Benet stumbling, holding his stomach and fumbling with his keys...going up the steps....into his house..." said another detective.

''So whoever stabbed him, stabbed him before he turned the corner and thus ,out of the camera's range.....damn!" she said.

"Yeah...Somebody must have followed him..." said another uniformed cop who was at the scene.

"We know he was at Josie's...We know that was the last place he was...That's 11 blocks from where he lives..He couldn't have possibly walked that distance in the shape he was in." she mused.

"Lieutenant...Sure he coulda..He was drunk and half stoned out of his mind....He probably was tryin to clear his head..." said another detective.

"And you know this because?" She said with a sexy hint of a grin.

"Many nights like his." said the detective as his partner cracked up laughing.

"Hmmmmm I see." she laughed good naturedly.

"He probably was so blitzed, he didn't feel much pain when he got stabbed or shock..He never knew how serious his wounds were." said the detective which was right on the money...I practically laughed in my assailant's face.

"Get some guys over to Josie's, talk to Gus, Honey Brown, Eddie, Albert, the whole gang...find out if you can talk to anyone who might have been there, who might have seen Hugh Benet there." she said.

"Okay Lieu, we on it." said the two detectives as they rushed out.

She sure was sexy..She looked at the coroner and then asked him-

''Well?"

"Well what?  I put the time of death at around 4:00 am...Sunday Morning...It is now Tuesday...He was stabbed in the abdomen..and once in the chest....the third one is in the side of the neck....That's the fatal one, that's the one that killed him...From the way the knife was weilded...I'd say the killer was shorter than him and left handed.." said the coroner..

''Everybody wants to be a detective." she laughed...

"Yeah, I thought about it when I was a few years younger...This is as close as I got...Wish I could tell you just who your killer was." said the Coroner.

"Yeah, I wish you could too!" she mused.

II-
Like I said...My "night" began long before this...Meek Rollins paid me for engineering a recording session for him...He had been producing a new musician...We were in the studio 48 hours straight...I had been smoking weed with Meek and Bone Hampton the entire time and knocking back shots...When we finally broke..Meek peeled off a couple of dollars and paid me...


"I shouldn't even give you this...you're just gonna piss it away." he laughed.

"Nah...I did that here for free..." I laughed..."I'm goin and get something to eat." I said and I was out of the studio door...I saw a figure duck behind the wall or at least I thought I did...Was it that creepy guy Joe?  I didn't know and I didn't care..

I went to an afterhours joint and had a Hot Suasage with mustard, ketchup and relish..some French fries and a coke to wash it down...Now that I had finished eating...I was still not ready to crash...Funny, I've got all the time in the world now....I was horny...When was I not...So I called a girl up named Gypsy...Gypsy was a black girl I met in Josies of all places...I bought her a couple of drinks one night and then we left and copped some good weed from the projects and then had some more drinks at The Mermaid club...We caught another cab and went to her place....We kissed passionately in her doorway...I kept trying to force my way inside, but she kept giggling and saying "No...not tonight...next time....some of my ex boyfriend's friends might see us...he real jealous.." she said.

"This time of morning...who's going to see us? Come on...don't leave me like this..come on now..." I begged.

"Nooo...they'll be another time..." she giggled and continued kissing me..I pulled her hand over towards my now bulging erection...at first she tried to pull it back, but then her hand rested on it...

''Oh my lawdddd...it's huge." she said.

I pulled my zipper down and let it all hang out...Her eyes got even wider...

"Whooooeeee.." she said..She rubbed it a little bit...Then she looked around...

''Okay, come inside..but be quiet.." she said as I slipped inside....She closed the door quietly and we walked upstairs to her bedroom....There was clothes strewn everywhere..She pushed them off of the bed and grabbed something out of the drawer...

"Get comfortable...I'll be right back." she said and she slipped into the bathroom....I was a little amused at her modesty, considering we were both alone and about to have sex..

She returned in a leopard print nightie with pink lace around the sides of it...She was a cute little chocolate girl with a sexy body....I wasted no time easing her on the bed and kissing her..She matched my kisses and was slowly rubbing my penis up and down furiously...I had to grab her hands and slow her down a bit...I slipped on a condom and slowly slid into her....she screamed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........."

I began thrusting slowly at first , then rapidly and she began moving under me ,matching my moves..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU babyyyyyyy.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
this feels greatttttttttt...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she cooed as I continued stroking her like that for close to an hour...I pulled out, turned her over and began entering her doggie style.....

"OH MY GOSH...OH MY GOSH....OHHHH I'm coming....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M COMING...
OHHHHHHHHH DOn'T STOP, PLEASEEEE Don't stoppppp..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she screamed as she was indeed shaking and vibrating with wild abandon.....but I wasn't close to being finished...
I rolled over and allowed her to sit on top of me...and ride me....while I softly stroked her breasts....

"OH MY GOSH...OH MY GOSH....OHHHH I'm coming....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M COMING...
OHHHHHHHHH DOn'T STOP, PLEASEEEE Don't stoppppp..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

We went on like that for close to an hour more before I exploded!!!!



I was now tired...I was ready to go...Only Gypsy wasn't!!! She grabbed my hand...

''What?  you leavin?" she asked.

"Well yeah...aren't you tired?" I asked.

"Not after the way you made me come...I have NEVER come that hard....I want more!" she said forcefully!

''Some other time babe...I gotta go." I said..

She wouldn't take no for an answer..She began stroking my penis softly...which was all it took for it to begin inflating again...

''See...I knew you'd be ready..." she laughed...

We wound up doing it close to seven more times........

I was dead tired, but Gypsy took me into her mouth and began going to town...Monica Lewinsky style, if you know what I mean...

Before long, I had her stretched across the bed and was ramming her doggie style.....going to town!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I'M COMING SO
HARRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." she moaned as she began to shake violently.....finally, she collapsed on her bed.....

"Ouuu...I needed that sooo bad" she said and she gave me a long passionate kiss.

"That's so you'll come back." she said.

I put my clothes on...I had stayed wayy longer than I had planned...It was now about ten oclock in the morning.

I stumbled out of her house into the now crowded streets and caught a bus!

III-

I did go home and sleep for close to ten hours....When I awoke my cell phone was ringing...It was Gypsy...I didn't answer...What was she calling me for?  Hadn't I just banged her little brains out all night?

I took a shower, shaved, through on some cologne and some clean clothes and went to Mabel Jenkin's spot.
Mabel fixed me some Buttermilk Pancakes, Hash Browns and Country Maple Ham....I woofed it down and then headed for a bus...My phone was ringing again...It was Gypsy..I had no intention of talking to her...Not today.

I headed toward The shopping center when I saw that creepy guy named Joe ,who had been Valerie's date the night before...I looked right at him and he smiled...a sinister kind of knowing smile...I turned and walked the other way.

                                                               
(To Be Continued....)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and whistling and tossing my bra and panties to the rafters....This story gets hotter and hotter! My goodness!

James Perkins said...

@anonymous- I'm just trying to imagine someone reading a blog post and then stripping naked and hoisting their undies into the sky...Do you really do that? If so the visual is hillarious!

Lisa said...

This story is really starting to get intense...Despite the gratutious sexual escapades of Mr. Benet...There seems to be an aura of danger just outside of his bounds....Apparently he has pissed someone off..jealous Boyfriend???,Jilted lover..There are several possibilities here..Can't wait to read more.

Toni said...

I'm thinking this could be a random street mugging, but Keith would never make it that simple..

I know there is a twist here..Can't wait until the conclusion.

Cheryl said...

ROTFLMAO @ James Perkins comment concerning "anonymous"

Brenda said...

Interesting story, interesting concept!

Grover Tha Payboy said...

He put in some work on Gypsy...Reminds me of one of my exploits!LOL!